Love Island 2022

By mollswritesx

Summer of Love is back! More

Love Island 2022
Delilah
Entering The Villa
Davide
Secrets and Kisses
Moves
Two Bombshells
"Knew It"
Explanations
Jacques' Pick
Men-chanics
Dinner Dates
Taking Charge
"You're A Liar"
Snaky
Tensions Flare
Truth or Dare
Alone
2 More...
Bad Night
Confused
Late Night Confessions
Snappy
Heart Rate Challenge
Decisions
Compatible
Important Note
Suggestions
Casa Amor
Tongue-to-Tongue
Comments Are Made
Moves Follow
Stick or Twist
The Aftermath
Notes
Will Knight
Hello...
Goodbye
Trio of Dates
Moment of Truth
Movie Night Part 1
Movie Night Part 2
Movie Night: The Aftermath
Aftersun and Reactions
Suck and Blow
Snog, Marry, Pie
4 to Fear
One In A Million
Happiness
Family Revelations
Talent Show
Spa Day
Babies!
Final Date
Meet The Families
Dress Choices
Love Island Summer Gala
The Final
Reunited
Our Story
"What have you done?"
The End
New Series!

Cocktails?

8.7K 168 83
By mollswritesx

****Delilah's POV****

"So guys what are we thinking?" Gemma asked as we sat around in a group. It felt like none of us had any idea what to do and suggestions were just flying all around with loose points being connected together. 

"I think we have to look at who would be like open to giving things a shot in here." Indiyah said. 

"I get on well with him, I think he's a really nice guy." I said referring to one of the boys. 

"What do we do?"

"He's got a really great personality but then on the flip side has he really tried." Indiyah commented on another.

"As much as we don't want them to go, one person has to go." Ekin said. 

"But I think we've made our decision, one person has to go and it was always going to be hard."

Ekin stood to deliver our verdict to the boys. "Obviously this was a very hard decision. I can't even look at you right now because all three of you are such amazing people. You all deserve a long chance in here and a shot. It was very hard for us to decide between the three of you, but we just had to come to a decision together. So the boy the girls have decided to dump from the island is...."

"Charlie."  It was a hard decision but in the end I don't think he was doing enough to keep in here.

Luca was up to deliver their decision. "Obviously this hasn't been an easy decision for either of us. You're all beautiful girls, inside and out, and I think you all know that. It will be gutting to see one of you leave. Obviously we're all here to find love. That being one of the biggest factors in it, who will be more open to that and who's got a better connection at the minute. I'll be gutted to see any of you go at the end of the day, so yeah. The girl the boys have decided to dump from the island is..."

"Antigoni." That one was a semi shock for me but it was always a choice between her and Danica I thought. 

I was really sad to see Antigoni leave though, since she came in she has been such a big character around the villa and she's become a good friend of mine as well. But then so is Danica so I knew it was a tough decision for the boys and they had nothing to feel bad about. 

"Don't worry guys, I'm good. I'm just sad to see leave you guys." Antigoni said as I gave her a hug. 

"You'll be really missed." I then moved over and gave my apologies to Charlie but I think he was expecting it as he didn't seem shocked at all. 

"It's fine, I've had a great time and there's people on the outside. Don't worry about it."

****

Once we'd all said goodbye to them both and watched them leave, I found Jacques and took him off into the alcove just to get it all out about what happened. 

"I actually really did end up liking Charlie." He commented as I cuddled his side. "Like when he first walked in, I didn't think we would end up getting along but he's actually got like the driest sense of humour I've ever met."

"I'd say with Antigoni it was the opposite, I think as soon as she walked in, I was like 'she's going to be a good addition to the group, I want to be her friend'. I think that's what's more upsetting for me is that she hasn't really had a chance in here."

"Originally that was our thought process, it was never going to be Tasha but I thought it would be Danica."

"Same with the boys and Andrew."

"But then the more you look at it, like at least Danica is giving something. She's put herself out there and even though it might not have worked yet I'm sure it will sooner or later."

"Yeah she's taken more risks than I ever would have."

"Exactly and we couldn't exactly do the whole who brings the most to the villa because they are both such big characters."

"Yeah, like personally I think Charlie is a good guy but Jay is kind of similar to Danica, they've both taken risks and tried to find love in here. I feel like Charlie had Ekin-Su and then kind of didn't graft after that."

"Mm."

"It's just bittersweet, I hate losing people but then we were saved. At least they can see that we are compatible as well."

"All them acting lessons have paid off." He joked, leaning down to kiss my forehead. "But like honestly if we were in the bottom and you'd have gone then I would have been going too. There would be no point in me staying when I genuinely don't think I'll find someone better than you in a million years."

"I would too, that's not to say I want to leave though. I feel like at the moment we've passed all our challenges so far and if we keep going then it can only make us stronger."

"Exactly."

Going to bed that night was also weird, losing two more people hanging around the bathroom and you really noticed anyone's presence missing in here. I think you become so used to the movements of others and people's routines that they become engraved in your head.

"Second night back in bed with you." Jacques whispered as I crawled into the bed, settling on his chest. "Honestly I don't know how I'll survive if we have to sleep apart again."

"You're honestly such a baby."

"Only for you." 

Noticing the lights starting to dim, he pulled the covers over our heads and smashed his lips onto mine. 

"You're incredible and I'm so glad you're mine."

"Me too."

****

Their presence was really lost the next morning as well. Antigoni was such a morning person and she just got everyone up and going so that next morning definitely felt a bit sluggish. We all looked a bit worse for wear as we went out onto the terrace. 

"Just thinking about Antigoni and Charlie, it's proper sad that they've both left." Indiyah said. "You know when you feel like you're just about to get to know someone and then they leave. But it is what it is and they're both just going to be missed."

"Yeah, but Danica you deserve your chance in here." I added, not wanting her to think we couldn't see the positives in her staying. 

"I genuinely am in here for love and I have genuinely tried so hard in here to try and find that connection with somebody. Just unfortunately it's not worked out in my favour just yet."

"Yeah I think that's what it is, it's such a bittersweet feeling." Gemma said. "We're obviously all lucky to still be here but at the same time it was hard last night. How are you feeling Tash?"

"It's just shit because it's been two weeks since the last one and nothing's really changed. Like I just keep thinking 'is the public seeing something that I'm not seeing?'." She explained. "I don't know it's just a weird one because it would be just nice to be liked."

"What about you Ekin? That must have been a nice feeling."

"I'm just grateful that the public believed in my choice that I made. and me and Davide like there has always been something there from the start"

After we all got changed into the bikinis I was having a chat with Luca and Dami on the bed when Dami left leaving Luca and I together. 

"Do you mind me like asking what happened with your ex then?" He asked. 

"No it's fine. So like I got pregnant when I was 19 and we were both in first year of uni. We'd been together for just under a year when it happened and then when I told him I was pregnant, he just changed. He was horrible.."

"Don't get upset." He whispered, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. I think we both made sure at that moment no-one could see us, I didn't need anyone else to see this. "You don't have to carry on but maybe it would be good for you to like get it out."

"He just like spread rumours about me, getting pregnant and not knowing who the dad was, just as an example. But I knew I wanted to keep the baby and when I told him that he just gave me more shit for it."

"I know I've said it before but you sound like such an amazing mum."

"I really hope so, coming in here was so hard but I'm hoping even if I don't find someone then I'll know I tried and just be happier within myself."

"You deserve it, he sounds like a piece of shit by the way. Lying."

"Thank you, I think that's the overriding part that I take away from it all is I just hate people lying and maybe that's why it was so big when all the Gemma stuff happened."

"You know I felt like shit after that, watching you and Jacques on that first date was really hard."

"But at least you're happy now with Gemma"

"Yeah." He didn't sound too convincing when he said that but I'm presuming it was just because he didn't want to rub my face in it. 

"What's going on over here?" I turned around and found Jacques walking over. "I was looking for you."

"I'll leave you guys to it." Luca said, vacating his space. 

"What were you guys talking about?" Jacques asked. 

"We were speaking to Dami and then when he left we were just discussing my failure of a dating life before this."

"You exes? Cheating?"

"Yeah."

"I mean you've obviously been open about that before but I kind of knew you had but maybe that's why you're scared of me like leaving you for another girl." He commented. "There was a deeper reason for it."

"Yeah but I don't personally think that's one of my main worries now, I don't let experiences like that hang over me."

"Are you still a bit like worried about me leaving you for a 'prettier girl'? Like you've said before."

"Obviously it's still a possibility."

"But you're not thinking about it as much."

"Not really. I feel quietly confident about us and I do trust you but you don't know what anyone who comes in here is going to be like. They could be just the right person for you and insanely attractive."

"I couldn't see it, I guess I'll just have to prove it to you." He reassured me, coming to rest over the top of me without putting his body weight on me. "Which I will."

"You will."

****

That night as we were all in the dressing room getting changed, Indiyah got a text. 

"Girls it's time to get the drinks flowing as you're off for a girl's night out #cocktailhour #shakenandstirred."

Thankfully I had chosen a good outfit for that night, in a two piece set which I'm not going to lie did make my figure look amazing. 

"Woah what's going on up here?" Jacques came in, obviously having heard the screaming. "I'm the new bombshell."

"We just got a text saying we're going for a girl's night out." Indiyah explained. "We're going for cocktails."

"Hope it's a shit night." He cheekily said walking back out. Before long though we came downstairs to say goodbye to them and he'd changed his tune, not letting me go without kisses being planted all over my face. "Get out of here then."

"I'll see you later."

"I'll be waiting."

It soon became clear that all was not as it seemed when we got out of our taxi and the big 'Casa Amor' sign stood in front of us. I swear I could literally feel my heart drop as I saw that. 

"It's going to be fine." Gemma reassured us all. 

"Shall we have a cheers." Ekin said as we got settled in the villa. Taking in the new scenery and made our way to the seating area. "Everyone grab your drinks. This is going to be the best holiday, only good chats here and positive energy."

Obviously this is like the biggest test and I'm not going to lie I have been dreading this moment. I think all my confidence flew out of the window with this one. 

"I've got a text." Tasha shouted. "Girls welcome to Casa Amor. You have six new boys to meet. Please get ready to meet Billy, Deji, George, Jack, Josh and Samuel. #outiwththeoldinwiththenew #fancyafling."

It felt like no time at all was given to prepare for the moment before the six boys came in and we all instantly didn't know what to do.

"Fuck."

****Author's Note****

I hope you like this chapter. 

I think I'm going to wait and see how it pans out for Jacques and if he stays loyal to Paige and then see what I do with this. 

Please vote and comment any suggestions. 

Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.1K 1.7K 57
Formula 1 driver Blaise Hunter goes on one of the biggest dating shows to find love. After being single for 6 years due to her partner shot and kille...
65K 1.3K 19
"You're my, my, my, my... lover" IN WHICH Past contestants Callum Jones and Nellie Thompson find a beautiful romance together in South Africa.
4.6K 461 42
"๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’–๐’…๐’‚๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’Š๐’ ๐’Œ๐’‚ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‰๐’ ๐’š๐’‚๐’‚ ๐’‚๐’‡๐’•๐’‚๐’‚๐’ƒ ๐’‰๐’ ๐‘ฑ๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’‰๐’Š ๐’‰๐’ ๐’Œ๐’‰๐’–๐’…๐’‚ ๐’Œ๐’Š ๐’Œ๐’‚๐’”๐’‚๐’Ž ๐’๐’‚๐’‹๐’‚๐’˜๐’‚๐’ƒ ๐’‰๐’" ...
52.6K 1.4K 47
COMPLETED in which michael davidson comes in as a bombshell to cause mishap and mayhem in the love island villa. male oc x paige throne