𝗥𝗢𝗔𝗥

By plutoinsky

"I used to bite my tongue and hold my breath. Scared to rock the boat and make a mess." ˚✧₊⁎⁺˳✧༚ In which Y... More

CHARACTER PROFILE
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
1K SPECIAL: GTK AUTHOR!
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19

CHAPTER 1

1.1K 83 16
By plutoinsky

"Daki... Are you sure I'm going to be okay?" The red eyed girl asked as she stared into her reflection of the vanity.

Behind her was Daki, a white haired woman with green tips. "Of course, Y/n-Sama!" She smiled and brushed her hair.

Y/n fiddled with her fingers while Daki was getting her ready for her first day of school. For her whole life Y/n had been homeschooled because of her fathers fear of Y/n getting used for ransom if she were to go out publicly. And after a lot of consideration, Muzan decided to send her to high school in order to understand the norms of society.

"All done!" Daki clapped her hands and admired her work.

Y/n stared at her reflection. She looked the same, except for her h/c hair styled in a way she liked. She smiled at Daki through the reflection, "I love it."

The woman gushed at the smile she was given and wrapped her arms around Y/n's neck, "I'm so glad, Y/n-Sama!"

And with a matter of minutes, Y/n was staring at the front door she was about to walk out of. Her hands started to shake and her breath became rigid. 'You can do this!' She closed her eyes tightly.

The girl then felt a hand on her head, she opened her eyes and looked to her side to see her father.

He let out a small smile, "You'll be okay. I believe in you, N/n."

They both stared into their same red eyes and she smiled back, "Thank you, papa."

Muzan's heart filled with warmth at the name his daughter had long forgotten. Or so he thought. He knew Y/n was getting older, but he still missed when she would call him "papa." Though he would never admit that.

He cleared his throat and looked away, "Right... Go on." He ruffled her hair slightly.

Y/n's smile grew when she saw her fathers flustered expression. She laughed slightly and gave him a hug, "Thanks, I'll be back, father." She let go of him and waved to everyone else that was seeing her off. She opened the door and stepped outside into the big world she barely knew anything about.

As she walked down the street, she could only think of the things she ought to say when she would introduce herself. A transfer student after two months into the school year wasn't ideal, but she would try to deal with it the best she can.

"Have you heard?" Her ears perked at the sound of other voices ahead of her. She started to focus her eyes on two girls. One with brown hair styled in pigtails, and the other with blonde hair styled with a low bun. "Oikawa-Senpai is coming back to school!" The one with the pigtails gushed.

"Oh my God, really?!" The one with the bun squealed, "I hope he got better! He can play volleyball again!"

The two girls giggled more as they talked about "Oikawa-Senpai." Y/n hummed in thought of possibly meeting the boy. Based on her observation, he must've been popular... Y/n concluded she should stay away from him. Despite her wanting to have at least a few friends, she didn't feel like having attention on her. That was too stressful.

Arriving at the school gates, she already noticed other students staring at her. She started to sweat as she sped walked to her assigned shoe locker, 'So much for not attracting attention...' She huffed.

Y/n looked at the schedule she had Gyokko get for her one day. Her eyes widened, 'Class 2-7?!' Her soul left her mouth, she wondered how she got into a smart class. Her head snapped up when she realized, 'OH MY GOD. IT WAS DAD!' She felt like she wanted to die. Muzan had asked Y/n to do her entrance exam for her! But she didn't think he would get all of the answers right!!

Her hands clenched around the paper in annoyance. 'Dammit!' She started to shake a little bit, causing a scary aura float around her, making students coming her way stop and turn around. She had failed to notice her intimidating presence and her now deadly, red eyed stare.

In this moment, she'd forgotten she was a Kibutsuji, who were known to have a deadly stare and an aura like no other. They could make people cower in their presence and have others on their knees apologizing just for bumping into them... Y/n happened to be the scariest of her bloodline, but she didn't know that yet. 

"Are you okay?" The girls sharp stare focused on a taller boy with spiky hair and big arms. He visibly flinched at the red eyed girl and looked away nervously.

She snapped out of it and went back to her normal, jittery self. "A-Ah!" She waved her hands, "No... I can't find my class..." She rubbed the back of her neck, "B-But it's okay! I-I can find it-"

"I'll take you." He cut off the stuttering girl. "What class?" He went by her side and leaned over her shoulder to look at the paper. He was so close...

She gulped, 'Hot guy next to me- I REPEAT: HOY GUY NEXT TO ME!'

"Oh, you're a second year?" He turned his head to lock eyes, "You must be smart if you're in class 2-7." He smiled slightly and chuckled a little. In his mind, he was trying to ease the girls nerves; anyone could tell she was nervous.

"U-Uh... yeah." She averted her eyes, "Are you sure? I-I'd hate to get in your way!"

"I'm sure, that's what senpais do." He gestured her to follow him and started walking away.

"You're a second year?" She asked as she finally got up to his side, trying to match his long strides.

"Third year." He looked down at the girl and slowed down upon noticing her struggles. "Iwaizumi Hajime." He nodded to her.

She smiled slightly at the noticeable change in pace. 'He's sweet.' She slightly gushed in her mind. "Y/n Kibutsuji."

Iwazumi's eyes widened a little. He recognized that name. How could he not? Muzan Kibutsuji and his gang were all over the news!

An awkward silence occurred between them, making Y/n upset. Her lips formed into a frown as she wondered what he could be thinking. Maybe he thought of her as dangerous, or a freak.

She sighed, "Is this it?" She pointed to the classroom sign.

"Uh- yeah," Iwaizumi nodded and bowed to her, "it was nice meeting you." He walked away briskly.

As he was walking, he couldn't help but think of Y/n more. He couldn't deny that she was a gorgeous girl, not to mention, she was hella cool to be the daughter of the Muzan Kibutsuji. But he got so nervous he would say something wrong that he just didn't say anything at all.

Meanwhile, Y/n walked into the classroom and slid the door behind her. She, once again, felt eyes on her figure as she walked to an empty desk. She fiddled with her fingers once she set down and looked out the window that was next to her. Though the window didn't see into the outside world, it only showed the hallway. Y/n turned to the other side of the classroom where the window to the outside was, and there she saw a beautiful girl with black hair. She had bangs covering her forehead and straight hair that fell to her waist.

'Pretty...' Y/n stared at the girl in awe. She turned back to her desk once she heard whispers behind her.

"Akari-San looks as pretty as ever!"

"The light hits her just right."

The red eyed girl agreed with every word the people behind her said. The light really did hit Akari right. But then...

"But that new girl... the one in front of us."

"Yeah? What about her?"

"She's way more prettier than Akari."

Y/n's eyes widened, 'Eh?' She wanted to turn around and correct the boys, but she didn't. It felt good to hear a compliment that wasn't from her family. But something caught Y/n's eye, and that was the clenched fist of Akari. Y/n couldn't see her face, but the way her clenched fist shook with anger made her know Akari wasn't happy with their comments.

Akari then got up and the whispers stopped. She walked towards Y/n with a forced smile and shaking hands. Her almond brown eyes held malice, but it seemed only Y/n noticed that.

"Owahhh!~" Akari stopped in front of the h/c haired girls desk and clapped her hands, "You're so pretty!" She smiled but then pouted in a cute way, "I wish I was as pretty as you~" She whined.

Y/n didn't know what to say. What was she supposed to say to that? She certainly wasn't going to give her a compliment... Not after the look in Akari's eyes as she stared at Y/n.

"Ah... thank you." Y/n nodded her head politely.

A tic mark formed on Akari's forehead, "And your voice is so cute!" She had hatred lacing her sweet voice.

'What do I do?!' Y/n started to sweat. She wasn't prepared for this. Should she tell her dad? No no! He would kill Akari! Maybe...?

The black haired girl slammed her hands on the table, annoyed that she was met with silence from Y/n. "Say, how about we have lunch together?" Her almond eyes stared into Y/n's in a certain way she couldn't describe.

"Oh... no thank you, I have to tour around the school." Y/n had tried her best to lie her way out of this dreadful situation.

"Aww... Maybe another time!" Akari smiled brightly, a little too bright.

Y/n gulped as she watched Akari sashay back to her desk by the window. She let go of a breath she didn't know she was holding in. Her shoulders felt less tense and her heart stopped pounding.

'That was nerve wracking...' Y/n side eyed the almond eyed girl, hoping to observe her more accurately. Y/n sighed at the whispers that started once again. She leaned her head onto her hand and closed her eyes. 'This has already been eventful.' She groaned in her mind.

"Akari-Chan!" A boys voice (that sounded a little too much like Doma's) resonated throughout the classroom. "You left your dance jacket at the gym." A chocolate haired boy with a handsome face walked towards the black haired girls desk. He handed her the jacket and smiled kindly to her.

"You're so sweet, Oikawa-Senpai! Thank you!" Akari tilted her head as she held a charming smile.

Oikawa nodded his head, "No problem." He bowed to the first year girl and turned on his heel. But a h/c haired girl caught his eye. Her peaceful face as she slept on her hand made him blush slightly. 'She's gorgeous...' He observed her more, noticing her slightly parted lips and the way her h/c hair was styled in a beautiful way that matched her face perfectly. She wasn't in the windows light, but the classroom lights were enough for people to notice she truly had the looks of an angel.

He stared a little too long, long enough for her to wake up and lock her red eyes with his brown ones. Oikawa opened his mouth in awe at the ruby color, he'd never seen anything like it.

He snapped out of it when the girl tilted her head in confusion with a little sweat dripping down her face. Why was he staring?

"Oikawa-Senpai." A feminine voice called out to him. He looked behind him and saw Akari with slightly furrowed eyebrows. But they soon turned upwards and she held an annoyed smile on her face. "Have a good day."

Oikawa nodded stiffly. "You too." He turned back around and started heading toward the classrooms door, but not before stealing one last glance at the girl next to the hallway window.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 176 23
"I... I like... you.." "..." "I-" "Listen, its ok. You don't have to reciprocate my feelings. I just wanted to get the thought of not telling you off...
262K 7.8K 32
You always have a good eye for observing people especially seeing their flaws on things they usually do. (L/n) (F/n), Nishinoya's cousin and a forme...
173K 6.2K 30
"I-I have volleyphobia... I know you haven't heard of it, but it's been experienced by several people including me," you said, smiling sadly. » You...
229K 10.4K 24
COMPLETED ♡ tsukishima kei x fem! reader ↳ in which y/n and tsukishima were too immature and naïve to leave. © myhugelove ACHIEVEMENTS #1 animewo...