EDEN | Yoonmin

Oleh orangexmint

"It's you...the man from my dreams. You're real," Plagued with nightmares of drowning in lakes and being push... Lebih Banyak

author's note
character profiles
Eden
prologue
zero
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten (smut)
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
interlude
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five (m?)
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three (m)
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one | smut
fifty two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
part two
fifty-six
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
epilogue
Author's Note
unrequited | an eden novella

fifty-seven

765 79 8
Oleh orangexmint

fifty-seven

_____ 🌿 _____

JIMIN IS DREAMING; THAT MUCH HE IS CERTAIN OF AS HE GLANCED AROUND HIS SURROUNDINGS.

He doesn't remember dreaming about this place before, but it seemed oddly familiar to him. The home is small, and cottage-esque; a one room type deal, with a second room off to the side for sleeping maybe. It's damp, and Jimin can smell the ashes of a now put out fire. The floorboards creaked under his weight as he shifted in place. He's unsettled by the atmosphere, and wants to leave.

He reached for the handle, only to find it locked. He jiggled the handle with both handles

"Where do you think you're going my darling?"

Jimin spun around, startled.

A shadowy man lurked in the darkness of the cabin — the only thing visible about him were two, pale hands, that seemed disembodied as they floated around the dark. Jimin recognized them; he'd know those hands anywhere. He raised a hand up to his throat, his fingers grazing against his skin.

He let out a shaky breath. The air around his mouth swirled with white smoke — he was freezing in here.

"Won't you answer me?" the voice sounded pained and angered.

"I was just going for a walk," he replied weakly. Jimin backed himself against the door frame.

"In the middle of the night?" the voice questioned, accusingly.

"I couldn't sleep, thought it would help clear my head if I went down by the lake; being near the water helps calm me down, you know that,"

The hands laughed without humour.

"Do you think me stupid darling?"

"N-No, never I would never think that of you, why-"

"DID YOU THINK THAT I WOULDN'T FIND OUT ABOUT HIM!" the hands shouted, slamming down on the table, rattling the wooden surface. "DID YOU THINK THAT I WOULD LET YOU SNEAK OFF TO SEE HIM?!"

Jimin stumbled backwards with a cry, searching for the door handle blindly. It turned beneath his grasp, and he landed on the damp grass with a thud. His hands splashed into the freezing cold water. He was no longer in the cabin, but by the lakeshore. Jimin whimpered.

"HOW DARE YOU! AFTER EVERYTHING I'VE DONE — THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME?"

Two white hands shot out and grabbed him by the throat tightly. Jimin gasped in shock but nothing came out. Finally, he could see the face that the hands belonged to.

Dk's eyes were menacing and full of agony as he seethed in resentment.

"I loved you," he whimpered through the tears that were streaming down his cheeks. "I LOVED YOU AND YOU CHOSE HIM! WHY? HE'LL NEVER LOVE YOU THE WAY I DO! HE'LL RUIN YOU!"

Jimin choked loudly, clawing at the hands around his throat.

"You need to be punished for your sins,"

Jimin tried to scream as his head was shoved under water.

Jimin was drowning; that much he was certain of as the cold, merciless hands pushed him deeper into her depths. Water filled his lungs rapidly, forcing him to gag under the water. The pain in his neck is unbearable; he could feel his esophagus crushing under the force of his hands. It became harder to focus, and his limbs felt heavier than usual. His mind is telling him to fight, but his body is saying stop. It's cold, he notes. I'm freezing.

His body wins in the end, and he can feel himself sinking as the hands finally let go.

He can't close his eyes as the water consumes him. Darkness surrounded him as he descended further into the lake. He can feel his back hit something solid.

The silence is startling.

And then, in an instance, something is yanking on his body — a sharp pain shot through his neck, his shoulders, and someone was shouting at him.

_____ 🌿 _____

WHEN HE AWAKES; HE'S SCREAMING.

Water spluttered out of his mouth as he gagged, gasping heavily into the night. Someone is shouting his name, but it's hard to hear through his coughing, crying and terrified screams; his whole body aches, and he's shivering violently.

Yoongi can't remember the last time something scared him — this shatters him. Jimin is nearly falling out of bed as he frantically calls his name. Blood is seeping from the wounds on his neck — wounds he knows he didn't cause; he can't taste the blood in his mouth. There is water everywhere and Jimin is soaked, as if he'd been standing out in the rain. Thunder clapped loudly outside as rain battered down, but there were no signs that Jimin had gone outside.

Jimin let out a deafening cry of pain that paralyzes Yoongi in place. He's never heard him make that sort of sound before. He doesn't know what he's supposed to do. He wants to comfort him, but Jimin recoils in fear, toppling out of bed the minute Yoongi reaches out to do so.

"NO!" he cried, backing away from the older. "No, no no, no no no no," he sobbed, shielding his face and neck from him

Yoongi feels as if his soul has just been wrenched from his body. The last thing he wants is for Jimin to fear him.

"J-Jimin — Mon Coeur it's just me, shhh, please don't be afraid," he begs, slowly climbing off the bed and onto the ground so as not to startle him. "Baby please — oh god,"

Jiminn's screaming is loud enough to alert Taehyung and Jungkook to his room; Jungkook nearly takes the door off the hinges in the process.

Taehyung's attention turned to Yoongi for an explanation, who only shook his head in confusion.

"I don't know what happened," he choked out in a rush. "One second he was asleep, and then he was shaking, and now he's screaming and the blood-" Yoongi stared down at his hands which were sticky with red.

"Jimin!"

Jungkook is by Jimin's side in record breaking time, scooping him up into his arms. The older clung to him, crying harder into his chest, although it doesn't sound like Jimin is crying anymore; he's practically screaming by now. Jimin is thankful for the warmth however; a wave of relief hit him as Jungkook cradled him tightly against his chest.

"You're okay, hyung," Jungkook shushed. "It was just a bad dream,"

"A dream?" Taehyung gaped in disbelief. "Jungkook, look at him! He's soaking, and bleeding!" he exclaimed. "This isn't some bad dream!"

"Yeah, that usually happens," Jungkook mumbled.

"This is normal?!" Taehyung exclaimed again.

"Jungkook, you can't be serious," Yoongi states, looking at him with a similar expression.

Jungkook ignored them both, focusing his attention back on Jimin.

"You're gonna be okay, Hyung. Can you take a deep breath?"

Jimin tried to comply, but his throat burns so much that his breathing comes out shallow and raspy, causing him to panic, and more tears to fall.

Taehyung pulled Yoongi aside.

"Did you bite him?" he asked, incredulously.

"God no!" Yoongi growled. "I can't taste any blood-" he wiped at his face with his arm, but no blood came off. But the sight of the blood on his hands did nothing to ease his anxiety. "S-something else did this to him," he breathed in horror.

"Yeah but what?" Taehyung questioned. Yoongi shook his head because he didn't have an answer for him. He could only watch as Jungkook tried desperately to calm him down. He had one hand gently pressed against the wounds on his neck as he whispered to him softly.

"I don't know," he whispered.

"Y-Yoongi?"

It comes out so broken that Yoongi really does start to cry when he sees Jimin's hands outstretched towards him. He looks small and fragile — like a child — in Jungkook's arms.

"Yoongi," he repeated, and it's all he needs to pull him from Jungkook's warmth and embrace him in a cold grasp. He pressed his face into Jimin's hair, taking in his scent, and scrunching up his nose when he smelled the damp lake, and algae mixed in. He can also smell the blood. Yoongi is careful with the way he cradles his neck, trying not to focus on the way it's spilling out slowly.

Jimin shook violently — from fear or from being wet or both, he doesn't know. Jimin is freezing to touch, and Yoongi is painfully reminded of the day he lost Jimin. How he had pulled him from the lake sopping wet, and lifeless.

"Taehyung, c'mere, let's get you outside,"

Yoongi can see Jungkook pushing him out of the room, shutting the door behind them.

Yoongi lets out a choked sob, hugging Jimin closer to him. Jimin winced in pain, resulting in Yoongi spilling out apology after apology. Jimin said nothing; he held onto Yoongi for dear life, fingers digging into stone line shoulders. He whimpered through his tears as he sobbed into the crook of Yoongi's neck.

"Don't let me go," Jimin whispered, hoarsely.

"I won't, I'm right here," Yoongi responds with a broken sob. "I love you," he tells him. "I love you, I love you, I love you,"

He muttered it over and over and over again until he could feel Jimin stop trembling, and eventually go limp from exhaustion, and even after Jimin had fallen back into an uneasy slumber, Yoongi continued to whisper it.

He whispered it when Jimin awoke once more, startled by his dreams.

He whispers it as he carried Jimin to his room, lying them down in the warm bed, and curling into his side. Perhaps a change of scenery is what he needs. He whispered it until Jimin fell asleep once more, snuggling against the older. It's only when the sun began to rise over the horizon, a dull glow emitting from the sky, does he stop suddenly, a look of terror coming over him.

"You can't take him from me," he begged the gods. Yoongi has never been the religious type but he'll pray to any god that would listen to him. "Please, he's all I have; don't take him away from me, there has to be something I can do, anything! I won't let him die again, I won't!" He pleaded.

He pulled Jimin closer to him, pressing his face against the space of his chest where he knew his heartbeat was. The steady rhythm of his heart was the only thing keeping him calm.

"I love him, please," he tells them, "I'll always love him, please you can't take him again, it's not his time,"

Yoongi hoped the gods were listening.

Something outside of Eden lurked amongst the shadows of the tree line.

He was never yours to love

Yoongi hoped the gods were listening, and if they were, they weren't the only ones, because the devil had heard him just fine.

_____ 🌿 _____

this chapter was originally much longer but i split it into two so that it flows better; hoping to upload the rest of it later today

get ready for a whole lot of fuckery (:

if anything confuses you or if you have questions, leave a comment and I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.5K 126 27
Yoongi is one of the only Werewolves in the high school he goes to, and of course, only other werewolves know that. Jimin is a Magic with a great ha...
385K 22.2K 64
[COMPLETED] Cover by @/nightingales- "Did it mean nothing to you, Yoongi?! Were all those afternoons we spent together just a part of your games!? Wa...
953 86 20
Suddenly you snap back to reality... 'Fuck! That was a close one!' You can't believe your eyes but you suddenly got pulled by the arm to run away. Y...
345K 13.7K 64
Welcome to BigHit high school. Day classes for humans, and night classes for Vampires. But there's a little secret, no one knows that the night class...