Tony Stark's Toy

By Kal_RDJ

Zoe Reeves, a 23 y.o. student who's also working as a waitress, meets Tony Stark one night. They end up spend... More

Part 1 - Tony Stark
Part 2 - The Mansion
Part 3 - The Next Morning
Part 4 - Surprise
Part 5 - Mr. Stark
Part 6 - Ditched
Part 7 - Off Guard
Part 8 - Only You
Part 9 - The Invitation
Part 10 - The Party (1)
Part 11 - The Party (2)
Part 12 - Good Morning
Part 13 - Promise
Part 14 - Knock Knock
Part 15 - Say it Again
Part 16 - Teacher
Part 17 - The Lab
Part 18 - The Gym
Part 19 - Already!?
Part 20 - Ice Ice Baby
Part 21 - Video Call
Part 22 - Dreaming?
Part 23 - Introductions
Part 24 - The Party
Part 25 - The After Party
Part 26 - First Day
Part 27 - Date Night
Part 28 - The Meeting
Part 29 - Emergency
Part 30 - Away
Part 31 - Friendly Neighbor
Part 32 - Reunion
Part 33 - Test Drive
Part 34 - Surprise Package
Part 35 - One Thing...Or Two
Part 36 - Please?
Part 37 - The Flight
Part 38 - Tony's Birthday
Part 39 - Casual
Part 40 - Zoe's Birthday
Part 41 - Back to Work
Part 42 - Unreal
Part 43 - One Step at a Time
Part 44 - Teasing
Part 45 - Pet
Part 46 - The Cabin
Part 47 - Damaged
Part 48 - Blood, Sweat & Tears
Part 49 - Cheeseburger First
Part 50 - Partners in Crime
Part 51 - Normal
Part 52 - Moving In
Part 53 - Lipstick
Part 54 - The Hospital
Part 55 - Car Trouble
Part 56 - No Secrets
Part 57 - Money, Power, Glory
Part 58 - Happy Anniversary
Part 59 - Celebrations
Part 60 - First Look
Part 61 - Put a ring on it
Part 62 - First Try
Part 63 - It's a blast
Part 64 - Training
Part 65 - Bed All Day
Part 66 - The Parties
Part 67 - Guests
Part 68 - It's a Pleasure
Part 69 - Texting
Part 70 - Payback
Part 71 - Anxiety
Part 72 - The Ceremony
Part 73 - The Night
Part 74 - Important
Part 75 - The Decision
Part 76 - The Battle
Part 77 - Hold On
Part 78 - Savior
Part 80 - Closure

Part 79 - We're Going To Be Okay

2.5K 75 25
By Kal_RDJ

It's been a couple of weeks since the fight, I've healed just fine and I'm now enjoying some relaxing time with my family. I'm on the couch, reading a book now that Tony is putting Morgan to bed. We haven't had any battles after the big one, we're both still very traumatized from it. We both almost saw each other die.

"How are you?" Tony asks softly and joins me on the couch.

"I'm great, did she sleep?" I ask softly.

"Yes, very easily. I'm all yours now, don't be jealous" he says and makes me chuckle.

"Come here" I smile widely and he moves closer to me so that we can kiss.

"I need to tell you something" he says quietly.

"It's not another fight, is it?" I immediately jump.

"No, calm down" he chuckles and places a kiss on the back of my palm.

"Thank God" I gasp.

"It's good news actually" he says casually.

"Tell me then" I wait patiently.

"I was thinking that it might be the best time for me to retire" he says carefully.

"From Stark Industries?" I question him.

"I'm basically retired from there already" he jokes about it.

"I think I'll put the superhero life aside. I've been thinking about it for a while now and after the battle I think it's something that's been long overdue" he adds.

"That's-That's amazing, but can you live without that? Are you sure?" I hold his hand softly.

"I think so..." he sighs.

"Tony, you don't have to do this if you're not ready. You can take your time" I caress his hand.

"I don't have an option. I could've died out there, I would've died if it wasn't for you. Stephen won't be there to save me every time. I can't risk what we have again" he says emotionally.

"This is what I want for us, too. A stress free life. I don't want to have to worry whether you're alive or not. I want my husband to be safe and sound" I smile warmly.

"Then we're all getting what we want" he smiles as well, so bright.

"I love you" I say with all my heart and pull him in by his cheek for a kiss.

We both smile during it, it's so fun and brings us both so much joy and relaxation. Then we pull apart but remain very close, only the book staying in between us.

"I think you should leave this aside for now" Tony says cockily and takes it from my hand to place it on the table next to us.

"Tony" I say like a warning.

"She's asleep and you'll be quiet for me, right baby?" he asks seductively against my lips before he disappears lower and lower.

"Yes" I say but it sounds like a moan.

Tony smirks proudly and starts undoing my pants before pulling them down with ease along with my panties. I keep trying to look weirdly behind me and up the stairs in case I see Morgan but that's impossible from here. Either way, I'm forced to turn to Tony again once his fingers find their way to my wet slit. He moves them slowly and finds all the right places at the first try, getting me ready for him. But soon he thrusts them faster and deeper inside me, making me want to express my feelings with a moan.

"T-Tony" I gasp.

"Shhh, you know how to be careful" he says and he's right.

I do know how to be careful. We've had to learn that for all the times Morgan was in the house or sleeping. But at the same time, that doesn't mean I can always do it. Like right now, I'm barely managing to stay completely silent while his tongue is making outstanding twists over my clit.

"That's so good" I moan as quetly as I can while pulling his hair.

His goatee is scratching against my skin so nicely, it feels so soft and cozy. I bite down my lip strongly when his fingers curl inside me and help me build up my orgasm faster. I grip his hand and his hair tighter and pull him harder against me.

"Don't stop, don't stop" I move randomly under the instense emotions he's making me feel.

He makes sure to keep me in place with his strong arms and look into my eyes as he makes me ride out my orgasm against his face. I'm panting underneath him after he licks me nicely and barely notice him sitting next to me on the couch. I feel his lips on my neck and his fingers in my mouth, making me taste myself from them. I suck them slowly and move my hand on his lap, feeling his obvious erection.

"Not here" he groans when I take it out of his pants and start stroking him.

"Bedroom?" I ask and kiss him deeply.

"I have a better idea" he smirks and I already know this is going to be fun.

"What?" I giggle.

"Give me a minute" he says and stands up.

I watch him as he goes upstairs quietly and laugh at his funny little steps. He comes back a couple of minutes later, holding two towels and smiling widely. I stand up and follow him outside but before we leave the house we stop.

"JARVIS, babysitting mode" Tony says.

"Activated, sir" we hear the voice back and smile happily.

We walk for a minute until we reach the river that's next to the cabin and Tony puts the towels on the ground. We make out passionately, tightly in each other's arms, until we slowly start undresing one another. We throw our clothes on the ground and step out of our shoes. We take small steps towards the water and Tony is the first one to step in.

"I've got you, don't worry" he says when he notices I'm shivering to the cold feeling of the water.

I hug him and he slowly makes us get in the water, holding me very close until I start feeling warmer again. He kisses my lips and my neck, and runs his hands up and down my back quickly to help me feel better. I kiss him back once I'm comfortable and we continue making out from where we left off outside.

"Are you feeling better now?" Tony asks for confirmation.

"I sure am" I smirk and push him backwars until his back finds one of the big rocks in the river.

I once again place my hand between us to touch and stroke his erection, feeling it grow in my hand. He closes his eyes and pulls me in by my hair so that we can make out more intensely. I welcome his tongue in my mouth and let him deepen the kiss more and more. Our bodies are grinding against one another, definitely not feeling any cold anymore.

He makes us change positions and I'm now the one with the back against the rock. With some help from the water, he lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist.He slides his erection against my slit and gets me more and more ready for him to enter me. He starts with just the tip and slowly pushes himself deeper and deeper until he's all the way in and I'm feeling him completely.

"You feel so good, baby" I moan.

He pulls me in for a kiss and starts his pleasurable thrusts. They're slow, deep and very intense. My lips part each time he slides inside me with all his strength and now I can moan freely, without the fear of waking up Morgan.

"You like how I f*ck you slow and deep?" he asks in my ear.

"Yes...yes" I moan with the same rhythm as his thrusts.

"Do you want me to go faster?" he groans and sucks my neck intensely.

"Please" I beg.

He makes me lie back against the rock as much as I can by pushing me down by my neck. His other hand grabs the rock for support and then he thrusts faster into me. I'm holding him close to me with my legs around his waist and feel his every deep thrust pleasing me.

"That's it, Tony" I tear up.

"You're taking it so good, baby, come for me" he chokes me harder.

I let myself more loose and relaxed to enjoy Tony's thrusts better and help myself climax. I close my eyes and use my hands to let go of some tension by scratching his back and arching my back. The hot sounds he makes against my ear are definitely helping the situation a lot.

"You are so good" he groans and grips me harder.

His thrusts are even more passionate now. I can feel him completely destroying my walls and I'm loving it.

"Tony I'm coming" I say loudly and dig my nails into his skin.

"So f*cking good" he groans and releases himself as well inside me.

We kiss slowly and then sit down, diving our bodies in the water. He hugs me from behind and I rest my head back against his shoulder. His hands are around my stomach so I softly put mine over them. We stay still, listening to the calming sounds of the river and the nature around us.

"We're going to be okay" he whispers and kisses my neck softly.

"Yes, yes we are" I nod and smile in satisfaction.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 450 50
Poppy West. Smart girl with talent. She goes into Tony Starks party To find out about the avengers and see what their secrets are. She Seems to enjoy...
25.8K 1.4K 24
Tony Stark is graduating High School, after years of hard work. And like his famous father, Howard Stark, he will be attending M.I.T. He parties all...
130K 2.9K 15
Y/N Stark, the daughter of Tony Stark, and best friend of Peter Parker. What happens when she finds out that her best friend is Spiderman? Warning:...
741 25 16
Tony Starks best friend, whom you don't know is actually iron man. You both have had a crush on eachother for so long, yet both are so oblivious. Tur...