Make It Worth It (ITIB Book 3...

Від xxJulyLoveAllen

Mafia Princess Sapphire Davidson has been on the run from her father since the death of her mother. She decid... Більше

AN/Cast
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

1

1.9K 70 3
Від xxJulyLoveAllen

Sapphire

My dad was in the mafia, he trained me to take over one day but I couldn't. Don't get me wrong I was good at it. Damn good.

After my mom got killed, I left.

He's been looking for me ever since.

He got my mother killed and I'll never forgive him for that.

All they wanted was territory and he gave his wife, the mother of his kid up for fucking territory.

The mafia lifestyle is ruthless, I learned that quickly. After the only person who actually loved me and gave a damn about me died. I had nothing more to give this life, so I left.

I've got passports, ids with different names so he can't catch up with me.

I'm always 10 steps ahead of him.

Currently, I'm working as a stripper under the name of WildCandy. I liked being a stripper, it was good money and easy to hide from my dad. I'm good at it, but I dance with a mask on of course. The mystery of it only seems to excite people more.

Which makes me more money.

Suckers.

"Hey, candy?"

I turned around to see Mikey, the owner of the club. He wasn't sleazy or anything, not a creep. He was a really cool guy who inherited the club from his father.

"Yeah?" I said pulling my makeup out of my bag and sitting it on the table.

"What song did you want tonight?"

"We can do pole dancer"

"Alrighty Queen"

I started laughing "Alright Mikey"

I threw on my glow in the dark green stripper hoe outfit.

I heard the door open and looked up in the mirror seeing Isha. Isha was cool she was the only girl around here who wasn't a real Bitch. I didn't bother making friends. I never stayed anywhere for more than 2 or 3 months. But if I did stay here. I would consider making her a friend.

"Hey Candy"

"Hey Isha"

"You finna go fuck it up?"

"Like always" I put on my lipstick and walked out.

"We all know who you came for! And here she is! The one! The only! WildCandy!"

When I was dancing I noticed Raphael Guerrero come in. I made a mental note to myself to stay as far as possible from him.

He didn't know me but I'm sure he knew my identification number.

I looked at my wrist when I got to the back and covered it. I mentally smacked myself for not covering it sooner. It just was one of those things that I had gotten used too.

Note to self burn that when you get home.

"Candy I need you on the floor honey" Mikey yelled in and out

I walked out bumping into the one person I wanted to avoid.

Raphael Guerrero.

I kept my head down and moved out of the way and a man flagged me over. I walked over to him and started to do a lap dance.

He touched my ass and I swatted him away.

"That's extra"

"How much?" He said cockily

"Something you can't afford"

He started laughing "Come up to VIP with me"

"It's girls that work up there. Why don't you go up there and find them"

"Can I at least get your name?"

"WildCandy"

He chuckled "Your real name"

"WildCandy"

I stopped dancing and turned around to face him waiting for my money. He went in his pocket then handed me five hundred dollars then snatched it away.

"Do you at least want to know my name? I want to become a regular"

"I have regulars, I don't need more" I held my hand out.

She handed me the money smiling. I took his money, thanked him and left.

I stayed till the club closed which was unusual for me. I only stayed to make sure Raphael and his people left.

I saw them go into Mikey's office. Of fucking course.

I said bye to chuck the bartender. Big burly guy. Was not the one to be fucked with.

I got home making sure to take the long way and taking a few extra turns for good measure. I never took the same way twice.

I live lavishly I know I know. When I left my dad's I took enough to get me a nice start in my new life.

I always paid in cash for anything. Cars, apartments, groceries, bills, everything.

I went into my bathroom and grabbed my lighter and then I went into the kitchen to boil some honey. I used to do this when I would got cut by a knife or grazed by a bullet when I was out on a mission. It was a quick way to keep moving.

Once it was nice and ready I started burning the numbers off. I grunted at the pain, thankfully my dad had everyone trained in torture, physical pain means nothing to me.

It's the fucking mental that'll kill me.

I poured the honey over it sealing it up. Once that's nice and healed I'll get a tattoo to cover that up. I took some gauze, covered it, and taped it up.

I went back to the bathroom to take a shower I washed tonight's dances, and the men's touches off of me. It felt so good to shower after a long day.

I got out the shower drying off and putting some lotion on, then my robe. I never wore clothes to bed. They were so fucking uncomfortable. I went back in the bathroom and washed my hands before taking my contacts out. My dark hazel eyes popped out and I almost cried. I had my mother's eyes and I hated looking at them ever since she died. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath calming myself down.

I need wine.

I laid in my bed, thinking. Raphael's never seen me. I made sure to stay out of his way and keep my head down. I can never be to careful He could have allied with my dad. I shook the thought, my dad would never. He hated Raphael.

I'll move next week. The last thing I need is to get mixed up with the Mexican mafia.

I have to stay in New York though. My dad's already checked here. It's the only state I know forsure he's checked through looking for me. He never back tracks so I'll be okay here. I'll move to manhattan. I heard it's nice there.

Nick

"How the fuck can't you find one girl!" I yelled at everyone in my office "She's a fucking 22-year-old girl!" I threw the pictures of her at everybody.

My second in command Roger came in sitting to the left of me. "She's been here, there were flowers at Starlight's grave again" He handed me the yellow rose.

Starlights favorite.

I nodded my head "What else do you have?"

"A girl fitting Sapphires description comes in every week placing an order"

I chuckled "That's not her. She's too smart for that, she knows better than to let someone catch her on camera."

"It's been 4 years, she might've thought we stopped looking for her" Roger said

I slowly nodded my head. She always did have that one flaw of giving people the benefit of doubt.

"Look into it more. Follow the girl and make sure it's Sapphire"

Another one of my men spoke up "Also we have word that Raphael is in the states"

"Mmm, he is now?" I said tapping my pen against the desk "Find out where he is and why the hell he's here. Now" I said irritated

"Y-Yes sir" he stuttered out and left.

"Is her chip still deactivated?"

The tech guy typed a few things on his computer "Um sir?"

"Spit it out!"

"It-it says she's in London?" He turned the screen around showing me.

"How long has that been active?"

"A few days sir"

"And I'm just now hearing this?"

"Sir-"

"Starlight has family there. She moved them out of the country when the war started. I'll personally go check with them. Why did it reactivate after what? 2 months?"

"Well Sir" he pushed his glasses up "The chip might have malfunctioned on the plane. Whoever she had deactivated it must not have done it right"

"Good, this is good. I can use this"

I finally got a trace on you my dear Sapphire.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

149 3 8
Carmen grew up in an abusive household she always wanted to be free and live a peaceful life alone far from her family only for her dreams to be shat...
942 52 10
𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓮 a the Spanish mafia daughter,after her dad lost her mom he became overprotective about her and hoping not to make the same mistake h...
2.9M 64.9K 20
short tempted, feisty, stubborn, sarcastic Spanish woman Rosa. Rosa is not like any other naive or innocent woman, her farther Antonio is in the mafi...