RWBY: Vampire Of The Blue Moon

By IamGamerA

A cover of blue leather. Pages as black as night. A clockwork grimoire. Linked to a silver chain. I'm Vanitas... More

Chapter 1: Beacon
Chapter 2: First Day
Chapter 4: Vanitas True Name
Chapter 5: Some Aren't Just Fairy Tale
Chapter 6: Learning About Magic
Chapter 7: Expose
Chapter 8: Roommates
Chapter 9: Getting to know Vanitas
Chapter 10: Past Memory
Chapter 11: The Comfort of Vanitas
Chapter 12: The Melody
Chapter 13: The Match
Chapter 14: The Aftermath
Chapter 15: The Aftermath pt 2
Chapter 16: The Ambush
Chapter 17: The New Group
Chapter 18: The Discussion
Chapter 19: The Date
Chapter 20: After The Date
Chapter 21: The Stray
Chapter 22: Black And Blue
Chapter 23: Return To Beacon
Chapter 24: The Partnership
Chapter 25: History Lesson
Chapter 26: First Mission
Chapter 27: Blood In Blue
Chapter 28: Vanilla
Chapter 29: Hanging Out
Chapter 30: Getting In So Trouble
Chapter 31: The Party
Chapter 32: The Cursed Artifact
Chapter 33: The Fight
Chapter 34: A Deal
Chapter 35: Confronting
Chapter 36: His Dark Side
Chapter 37: Ice Queendom
Chapter 38: A Interesting Day
Chapter 39: Mother Problem
Chapter 40: Unexpected Meeting
Chapter 41: Back To Together
Chapter 42: Helping Out
Chapter 43: The Dance Party
Chapter 44: Vanitas & Vanilla
Chapter 45: A Request
Chapter 46: Team COUNTER
Chapter 47: The Festival
Chapter 48: The Battle
Chapter 49: The Fall
Chapter 50: After The Fall
Chapter 51: Helping Out An Old Friend
Chapter 52: The Blue Moon Curse
Chapter 53: The Others

Chapter 3: Yang Vs Vanitas

2.6K 59 23
By IamGamerA

Yang POV

I walk into my dorm room after a hard day of training only to see my sister, Ruby sitting on her desk having her head on the table.

Yang: What ya doing sis?

Ruby: Hwi Ywang.

Yang: Okay was the matter? C'mon sis why so sad?

Ruby: Nothing.

Yang: Okay we both know that is a lie. C'mon just tell me was wrong.

Ruby: Vanitas.

Yang: Okay what did he do this time?

Ruby: Well...

Flashback

In the cafeteria, I was carrying my plate of food until I saw Vanitas walk the opposite way from our table so I try to bring him to us.

Ruby: Vanitas!

Vanitas: Ah!

I accidentally crashed in to him making him dropped his plate on Cardin face.

Vanitas: Ruby what was that? And get off me!

Ruby: Sorry.

I then get off him as we both stand up

Cardin: You punk!

Cardin then grab Vanitas shirt trying to punch him. Making Vanitas punch Cardin and broke his nose. Then my plate finally fall down landing on Cardin head.

Flashback end

Yang: Okay so maybe you got him into trouble but at least he still sit with us.

Ruby: Yeah, but he barely eat anything, he just sit with us for a bit before walking away.

Yang: Maybe he wasn't hungry?

I try to give a reason to cheer my sister up but

Ruby: Noooo! He must be angry of me.

Yang: Aw c'mon sis, I am sure he isn't angry at you.

I gonna do something about this, Ruby clearly have a crush on him but both of them don't even realize it.

Vanitas POV

I was inside my dorm doing some experiment. After I fix up my room now only have one bed and two closet, four table with many jar and bottle will fix ingredients, bookshelf fill with book and finally an alchemy table.

Vanitas: If I combine Avian with the fire element from the fire dust.

The pages turn on it own as the holograms of Avian mixing with the fire element created a Nevermore Flame Form.

A smile appear across my face as I look on my newest creation.

Vanitas: I finally did it.

Luna: Congratulations, son.

The voice of the blue moon vampire appear behind Vanitas as the blue cloaked figure with a demonic smile on his face appear behind him.

I then heard a knock on my door, I closed my book as Luna fadded away and go to the door opening it.

Vanitas: Oh, Yang. What it's?

Yang: Vanitas we need to talk. Can I come in?

Vanitas: Uh, I don't know...

Yang: C'mon don't leave hanging.

Vanitas: Fine come in.

I open the door letting her in.

Yang: I want you to be more friendly through my sister.

Vanitas: I have no idea what you mean.

Yang: Well what I mean is, Ruby been trying to be friend you this pass few day but you don't seem interested in being her friend.

Vanitas: I don't know what you are talking about.

She closed her eye then open them to show that it color had changed to red. She is clearly angry for some reason.

Yang: Stop messing around, Vanitas.

He voice has a bit of anger, I could tell that she is getting mad at me but for what?

Yang: Are you being serious right now? I know how about we fight. Yeah let do that.

Vanitas: Heh?

Time Skip

We are currently in the training arena

Vanitas: I don't guess how this will improve on what you are talking about.

Yang: Simple this is one of the best way to communicate.

Vanitas: By fighting? I still don't get it.

Yang: You will see!

And just like that she changed at me throwing a punch, I block it but I can't hold it back as the punch send me crashing in the wall.

I quickly get off and dodge the next attack. I then pull out my dagger swinging it at Yang fist. The attack clashed as spark fly out.

Vanitas: Damn it.

Yang had use her gauntlet, she began to push me back until my back was again the wall.

Yang: Take this!

She throw a punch I quickly move to dodge the attack pulling out my book.

Opening it as pages flip on it own, I quickly read and spell from my book. My eyes glow for a sec.

Vanitas: Lost control of gravity, float will no control. Levitate!

Right before Yang next attack could hit me a white sparks appear on Yang as she started to levitate up in the air.

Yang: What!? Hey what is going on?

Vanitas: Like my spell?

Yang: What? Spell? Like magic?

Vanitas: What else.

Yang look at me with a shock face, before falling face first to the ground. She look back up at me, I just smile as the pages of my book start to flip. As my eyes glow for sec.

Vanitas: Bind by the will of thy own, wrap by the steel chains. Silver Chain!

Silver chains shot out from my magic circles binding Yang in place.

Yang: Hey! Let go of me.

I could see she is trying to break free but can't the pages flip on last time and my eyes glow.

Vanitas: From the coldness of thy heart, let lose the freezing ice with in. Ice Age!

A cold wind started to pick up around Yang before freezing her in place leaving only her head unfreeze.

Yang: *shivering* So...cold... Okay...y-y-you win.

Vanitas: Now then...bye.

I then walk out of leaving her like that.

Yang: Don't...leave...m-me.

Ozpin POV

I was currently sitting in my office watching the fight between Mrs Xiao Long and Mr Luna.

Ozpin: Incredible, he master that much already.

Glynda: What was that?

Ozpin: Magic.

Glynda: Magic? I don't believe this, something like that actually exist.

Ozpin: Have you heard about the story of the Vampire of The Blue Moon?

Glynda: You mean that fairy tail use to scare bad children?

Ozpin: That not just a fairy tail but that is real.

Glynda: You are saying-

Ozpin: Yes. The story of the Vampire of The Blue Moon is real. Vanitas and the Book of Vanitas is real.

Glynda: So that's why you were so interested in him.

Ozpin: But what bothering me is why him?

Glynda: What?

Ozpin: Why did the Vampire of The Blue Moon passed down his name and book to a human?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 118 18
RWBY, but with the color purple! Mere months after the birth of Ruby Rose, Summer found a baby boy on her doorstep, along with a note. With no other...
3.9K 57 12
A Hunter and Huntress's semblance (and color) usually define them, however what happens if those things are stripped away? Follow the Journey of... W...
140K 1.5K 37
Warning this story will contain scenes of self harm and feelings of depression you have been warned. This is a male reader X team rwby story. It may...