Love Island 2022

By mollswritesx

Summer of Love is back! More

Love Island 2022
Delilah
Entering The Villa
Davide
Secrets and Kisses
Moves
Two Bombshells
"Knew It"
Explanations
Jacques' Pick
Men-chanics
Dinner Dates
Taking Charge
"You're A Liar"
Snaky
Tensions Flare
Truth or Dare
Alone
2 More...
Bad Night
Confused
Late Night Confessions
Snappy
Heart Rate Challenge
Compatible
Cocktails?
Important Note
Suggestions
Casa Amor
Tongue-to-Tongue
Comments Are Made
Moves Follow
Stick or Twist
The Aftermath
Notes
Will Knight
Hello...
Goodbye
Trio of Dates
Moment of Truth
Movie Night Part 1
Movie Night Part 2
Movie Night: The Aftermath
Aftersun and Reactions
Suck and Blow
Snog, Marry, Pie
4 to Fear
One In A Million
Happiness
Family Revelations
Talent Show
Spa Day
Babies!
Final Date
Meet The Families
Dress Choices
Love Island Summer Gala
The Final
Reunited
Our Story
"What have you done?"
The End
New Series!

Decisions

9.7K 176 9
By mollswritesx

****Delilah's POV****

Waking up the next morning I wanted to pull Jacques straight away but I also just needed some girl advice about how to handle it. I knew that I didn't want this little argument to be the end of Jacques and I but I also needed to be clear that this isn't something that can continue if we are going to work. 

"So ladies how are we feeling about last night?" Danica asked.

"Last night."

"You all literally smashed it." I said. 

"Andrew really went for it with you Tasha, like afterwards she came up to me and was like 'told you, he's got a bas side to him'."

"Two dark horses together. We understand."

"Hang on last night, wanna explain what you were doing babes?" Ekin asked her.

"Oh Tash."

"Don't just laugh, tell us what you were doing, cos it's not fair. We were all horny lying in bed."

"Obviously I was like you've got a lot of making up to do, so I had a little manicure..... with his mouth."

"She had a blow dry."

"Ekin, you and Davide?"

"We just had a chat, I was like 'how do you feel about your heart racing for me?' But he just said it was just a game so I said to him 'look, in the past me and you, the reason why we didn't work out was because I was pushing you and I didn't get anything'. However with Jay it all went really fast and I heart the things I wanted to hear from him, which were false. But I just said I've learnt from these things since we've been coupled up together. I don't want him back so he can just chill."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah"

"Ekin you're a liar."

"What about you, Delilah?" Danica turned to me. "It didn't look like you and Jacques were having the most pleasant conversation last night."

"I think that's probably an understatement. I was just like upset about the whole Gem and Jacques heart racing for each other thing and he came over and said it was basically pathetic how we were reacting."

"He said pathetic?"

"Yeah and the longer the argument went on, I could see he just didn't understand where I was coming from and the best thing to do was just walk away from the whole argument before it did more damage."

"So how are you feeling this morning?"

"Obviously like I still believe my feelings were correct for me and I just need to be clear that, that's not how I want this relationship to be and if he can't handle that then he needs to tell me. He also made a comment about how it could have risen for you Gem because he was having like a flashback of your time together."

"Shut up." She seemed chocked as I said that. 

"Hand on heart that's what he said. So I feel like all these things just add up and if he's not over it then he needs to tell me now."

"Before either of you get pulled in any further."

"Exactly."

****

I was just getting ready for the day and putting the last finishing touches to my hair when Andrew came up to us. 

"Indiyah, Tash and Delilah, I am here to escort you to your breakfast."

"What?"

"Just follow me."

Walking down the stairs and out into the garden I was greeted with Jacques stood at one of the bars, two plates of what looked to be eggs on toast in front of him. 

"Hey, I made you your favourite." He seemed nervous as he said that, pulling out the chair for me. 

"Thank you." 

"No worries. I just want to apologise again for the way I handled things yesterday."

"Mm."

"I can see that I was being selfish and I should have put your feelings first. You're my priority in here and I only want to make you smile, and I failed miserably at that last night."

"Thank you because honestly last night was really hard. The challenge probably drew on my insecurities that were already present and made my think about them again."

"I know."

"I just like, now I'm not even that bothered about the whole challenge, maybe now I can see like it was just a challenge and it's just a game. But then the thing that gets me is the way it was handled, I was upset and instead of listening to me, even if you didn't agree with what I was saying, you decided to almost make me feel like I was in the wrong for thinking that way."

"I can see that now and that genuinely wasn't my intention. Truthfully, I don't know why my heart races so much for Gem, maybe it was just like the pressure of the moment, but I panicked because I don't want something like that to ruin something amazing that I have with you."

"So are these flashbacks like regular occurrences, did you have them when you was with me?"

"No, absolutely not. I really don't know what happened but that's like the closest we've been since we broke up. Obviously."

"Yeah."

"I can't promise to get this right first time but I can promise you that I'll learn from these mistakes and it won't happen again what I did last night."

"It better not because I need someone to share my emotions with, even though I love my job, I see some of the hardest moments in people's lives and I want to come home and be sad and now have someone who just makes it seem like nothing."

"And I know I can be that person."

"If you really mean it."

"I really do." He pulled me over so I was on his lap. "Last night I just couldn't stand the thought of us both being sad about the whole situation and not knowing what was going to happen. I didn't sleep much anyway but it would have been even worse had we not spoken,"

"That's got to be a rule of ours, never go to sleep angry."

"I agree."

"I've got a text." Ekin shouted. "Islanders, tonight there will be a recoupling in which the girls will choose which boy they want to couple up with #girlsontop #bigchickenergy."

"I can go back to spooning baby." Jacques shouted, spinning the bar stool we were sat on. "I'm so excited to hear your speech."

"Imagine if one of the girls picks you before I get the chance."

"Honestly that's like my worst nightmare, I can't spend another week in the bed next to you."

"I know."

****

That night we all got ready for the recoupling, I always feels like everyone steps up their game on recoupling nights. Like today I had a little floral number planned but I think it's too casual for a recoupling so I went for a white number instead. 

"Stay true to how you'd normally handle situations like this." I told Ekin as we both got ready. Earlier in the day she had confided in me about having to choose between Jay, Charlie and Davide. I think it was clear to everyone she wants Davide but then it's just whether he's ready to open that door again or if it's just too much. 

"Ok I'm going to be real, I have three guys that I like. Which one do I go for, I don't know." She whispered to me as we made our way outside. "I just don't know."

"You've just got to go with your gut."

"I've got a text." Dami shouted. "Can all islanders gather around the firepit immediately."

This was the moment. The girls all sat around the firepit as the boys stood in front of us and thankfully I was first to get it out of the way and avoid a situation like last time. 

"I would like to couple up with this boy because every since he stepped into this villa, he's made my time in here a billion times better. We're both not without our faults but I genuinely believe I've never felt a connection like I have with him."

"His personality shines around the villa and I know no-one can match your cheeky banter and smile that makes me laugh throughout the day. We've shared some tough moments in here but your personality, and looks as a close second, have kept me wanting more."

"There's no one else I would rather spend my time in here with than you. So the boy I would like to couple up with is...."

"Jacques." I don't know why he would think I was talking about anyone but him but the smile doubled when I said his name, making him almost sprint over to where I was. 

"Thank God for that." He whispered, placing a kiss on my cheek. "You won't regret this,"

"Better not."

Gemma was up next and obviously chose Luca, closely followed by Tasha choosing Andrew and then Indiyah with Dami. But this is where it was about to get interesting. 

Ekin was next. "Firstly this is one of the hardest decisions I've had to make and I've had to really think about it. All three guys have given me a good connection and I've had a great time with all three. I didn't know whether to play it safe or take a risk. I personally would like to give this person a chance and I hope he would do. So therefore the boy I would like to couple up with is..."

"Davide." You could see he was happy about the decision by the massive grin on his face. I was pleased for them and as much as the ending wasn't pleasant, sometimes there's always something drawing you back in. 

Danica was next and having not spoken to her or Antigoni today I had no idea which way this would go. "I've decided to couple up with this boy because he is obviously very attractive and easy on the eye. I feel like his personality is quite endearing and I feel like we've not had many conversations so I'm intrigued to know a bit more about him. Even if nothing comes out of this romantically, I think a great friendship could be formed. I think he sort of shows and resembles qualities that I would normally look for on the outside. So the boy I would like to couple up with is..."

"Jay." Judging by the looks between Antigoni and Ekin something had gone on there. 

Antigoni was last. "We arrived in the villa on the same day. So I feel like we've got some shared experiences together. I'm really glad that there are SOME very genuine people in here who have welcomed us and made us feel part of this villa. So the boy I want to couple up with is Charlie."

****

There was an even bigger confirmation that something had happened by Antigoni almost storming off. 

"I'm so glad I've got you back." Jacques whispered as we shared a little cuddle before I went to see what was going on. "I mean it, you won't regret this."

"Look this can be a clean start, we're back together and hopefully this can be the end to all this drama."

"Good."

I realised that I would have to go and see what was going on sooner or later and found Danica alone in the kitchen. "Should we go and join the others?" I asked. 

"Yeah probably for the best."

Walking over to where they were all stood on the firepit it was Tasha who turned to me. "Are we alright to just have a little catch up and then we can all catch up together?"

"Just you lot?"

"Just us."

"Yeah of course." Honestly it wasn't fine, I almost felt excluded from the group when she said that and all because they were probably speaking about Danica when she should be the one talking to Antigoni. I decided to take Danica away from the situation and into the little den. "I don't know what they're all talking about over there but it's obvious that she's a bit like jarred."

"Yeah of course and that's fine."

"But that's not your problem."

"If I genuinely knew that hands know Jay and Antigoni had something that genuinely could have happened and she'd have told me that she was going to pick him, I'm not saying it would have swayed my decision necessarily because I'm going to do what I want to do but it would have been a fuck moment."

"Yeah."

"But as far as I knew, Jay had said to me that in terms of romantically he was swaying a bit more to her in that respect but he never said it would be the worst thing. I know age for him is a big thing but equally you don't know me well enough to completely right me off."

I get where Danica is coming from and it's probably not as deep as some of the girls are making it out to be but at the same time I do think I probably wouldn't have done the same thing. I admire her guts though. 

****

Later on Jacques came over and we were having a cuddle on the sofa watching everyone.

"What's the low down then?" He whispered. "A lot is happening tonight."

"Danica told me that she had a chat with Jay and he said that romantically he felt like he was more inclined to Antigoni. But he knew she had a rough ride in here. He mentioned the whole age thing but he never said he didn't want to get to know her..." 

"No he said that if there was going to be a romantic connection then it would only be possible with Antigoni."

"Clearly someone isn't being honest."

"Hey," Danica joined us with Ekin. "Do you think you could fill me in on how everyone's feeling because I'm a bit confused to be honest?"

"Everyone kind of feels that Jay was very clear to you that he had more chance of romance with Antigoni. So he was very shocked when you picked him." Jacques explained. 

"Yeah he said at this moment in time the most romantic connection he has in here is with her. But then he also said for me to do what it best in here for me."

"But then I just see it as putting like a pillar in between two people who could be romantic."

"Danica what's wrong?" Jay joined us. 

"I think when we had that conversation earlier I said I found you attractive."

"And I said you do what's right for you. Honestly it's fine.""

"I think obviously the whole drama has come from the miscommunication here." I explained. "The guys have been told that you've closed the door on anything happening with Danica but that's not what I've been told. Just be clear about it"

"I was clear though. I was clear. I said I would rather go for Antigoni...."

"Do you want to go?" I whispered to Jacques. "Lets get out of here."

Soon it was time for us all to go to bed and I was excited to be able to cuddle with someone again and not have to hang off the edge of the bed to have some contact with someone. 

"I've missed you being in my bed so much." Jacques said as I crawled into his arms. "Forget how good your nightwear is as well."

"Only the best for you." I joked even though this was only one of two sets of pyjamas I had in here and most of the time now I just slept in Jacques' hoodie. "Can we have a proper spoon tonight?"

"Wouldn't have it any other way."

****Author's Note****

I hope you like this chapter.

Please vote and comment any suggestions. 

Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

620K 8.5K 65
Anna has come out of lockdown ready to find the man of her dreams. Follow our new islander through her adventure during this Summer of Love
121K 3.5K 25
Love island 2023 โˆ in which Nalani goes on love island to find her summer fling not knowing she will find so much more or in which Noah was only go...
117K 3.5K 23
in which, two ex best friends are reunited after being cast as love interests in a film together. fem oc x callum turner 2023 - ?? @-illicitaffairss-
107K 4.4K 14
๐€๐๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐” โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โthere was something 'bout you that now, i can't remember!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ she hated everyone but him, and he adored...