Love Island 2022

By mollswritesx

Summer of Love is back! More

Love Island 2022
Delilah
Entering The Villa
Davide
Secrets and Kisses
Moves
Two Bombshells
"Knew It"
Explanations
Jacques' Pick
Men-chanics
Dinner Dates
Taking Charge
"You're A Liar"
Snaky
Tensions Flare
Truth or Dare
Alone
2 More...
Bad Night
Confused
Late Night Confessions
Snappy
Decisions
Compatible
Cocktails?
Important Note
Suggestions
Casa Amor
Tongue-to-Tongue
Comments Are Made
Moves Follow
Stick or Twist
The Aftermath
Notes
Will Knight
Hello...
Goodbye
Trio of Dates
Moment of Truth
Movie Night Part 1
Movie Night Part 2
Movie Night: The Aftermath
Aftersun and Reactions
Suck and Blow
Snog, Marry, Pie
4 to Fear
One In A Million
Happiness
Family Revelations
Talent Show
Spa Day
Babies!
Final Date
Meet The Families
Dress Choices
Love Island Summer Gala
The Final
Reunited
Our Story
"What have you done?"
The End
New Series!

Heart Rate Challenge

11.3K 197 68
By mollswritesx

****Delilah's POV****

The next morning I was hoping for a peaceful day, now that everything was sorted with Jay and I could properly move on with Jacques but you never know what's going to happen in this place. I gave Jacques a quick cuddle in his bed before I made my way up to the terrace with the girls. 

"How are we all feeling?" Antigoni asked. 

"I had a really good night sleep," I told them. "Just nice and peaceful, obviously it would have been better with Jacques but I didn't feel as much tension sleeping in the bed with Jay as there has been on other nights. I'm looking forward to a nice day today."

"I love that."

"You know when there's that weight that's just been lifted off your shoulders."

"What happened last night then? Did you speak to Jay about everything?" Danica asked. 

"No so I just said like as you can see Jacques and I have a pretty good connection and we've got this good thing going on..."

"What was Jay's reaction like?"

"No he was just like 'yeah I can see that'. He did say that if I hadn't of pulled him for a chat he would have come and said the same thing to me. I'm just glad it hopefully won't be awkward between us anymore and there's no mixed feelings."

"Have you told Jacques?"

"I mean he may know by now but I'll tell him this morning if not. How about you Tasha, are you in a similar position?"

"Yeah a very similar position to you. Obviously the last few days have been very mentally draining for me but I feel like I'm in a good place now. And every test just made me gravitate back towards Andrew so I'm like..."

"On the road to Andrew?"

"Yeah."

"Danica?"

"There's not really much to say, I think we can all agree that if anyone else was in position then as much as I respect all your situations, it isn't nice for me to go to bed every night and not even have a conversation with anyone."

I get what Danica's saying but that first part does make me worried, like is she going to be going after all our men now, was that like a warning?

After the conversation was over I went down to sunbathe and I was soon joined by Jacques who seemed to be caught up in something with Luca and Gemma. 

"Are you alright?" I asked as he took a seat next to me, pulling me over so I was next to to his side. 

"I am now."

"What's going on?"

"Luca asked me this morning 'did I think I had a chance with Gemma when I came in here?' and I then said well whichever way it went like I would much rather be with you, especially on the outside. When he asked why I just explained like that Gemma never trusted me and questioned like every time I went out."

"Ok?"

"So then when Gemma heard about this she just said like 'I haven't been telling Delilah all this stuff about you' but there's a reason for that, I never gave her a reason not to trust me. She just argued back and that's the reason why we didn't work."

"Yeah. I guess I can see why Gem is maybe a bit surprised because no-one else has their ex in here to give some home truths about them. I'm sure we're all slightly different on the outside even if we don't realise that now."

"Yeah."

"But I guess like Luca is, I'd just take it with a pinch of salt. We've all learnt from our past relationships and no two are the same to compare them to each other fairly."

"Yeah, I'm glad you won't like take anything she says to heart now."

"Completely not. So have you spoken to Jay this morning?"

"No not really." He said, looking confused as I asked that. 

"Well I promised I would speak to him last night and I just broke everything off with him, not that there was too much there to begin with."

"Does this mean I have you all to myself again?"

"Like you were ever sharing me with Jay."

"It's nice to know we've got through this challenge though, thank you for being like direct with everything."

"I guess we've just got to take every one like this, just communicate with each other."

"Definitely."

"I've got a text." Danica shouted. "Islanders, tonight you will get each other's hearts racing in a boys vs girls challenge #twerkitbaby #showuswhatyouvegot."

"Yes!" Jacques shouted. "I can't wait to see your moves girl."

****

All the girls were getting ready to go first and I was last in the order to go out, which was not helping my nerves as I watched on the terrace. "Ok this might be the challenge I've been avoiding most," I whispered to Indiyah. "I have literally no rhythm."

"Just work with the music and you'll be fine."

Danica took one for us all and went first but she was incredible, you could tell she had moves and was a dancer. She also appropriately had a silver dancer outfit on and smashed it. 

Ekin was next and gave it her all as I knew she would, especially to Davide who I was just learning now she thought she had a chance with again. Then it was Indiyah who had a corset on with all a full lingerie set. 

Gemma was then up in just a black bodysuit and she definitely gave it her all, Luca looked like she was in heaven. Of course it wasn't nice watching her kiss Jacques' neck but I knew it was all part of the game, that would all of course change dependent on the results. 

Tasha of course took one for us girls and went in a full barbie outfit, she looked incredible and I was slightly jealous of her outfit and the way she could just move. When she put Jacques' finger in her mouth I almost wanted to go down there and rip it out myself. Antigoni then went out and gave it her all in a little red riding costume. 

But next was me and as I walked out Ekin gave me a little pep talk to just forget about everything and win the challenge for us. So that's what I did. 

When I walked out I had a red robe on, with small little devil ears to just make the costume a little more exciting. I could see the surprise on all the boys' faces as I went to the front of them all, sliding onto the floor to grind on the floor, I don't know where this had come from and I hadn't made my mind up about what I was going to do at this point but I released the belt on my robe to reveal the lingerie set I had on underneath. The wolf whistles I was receiving were deafening but I carried on before I found my first target. 

Davide was the first in the queue and I knew the OG Italian could take it, so I grabbed his hand to make him lie on the floor and crawled on top of him, grinding down on him as I gave him some neck kisses. 

Charlie, Jay and Andrew were next in the queue and it wasn't that I didn't think they were nice, I just didn't know them well enough so I just sat in all their laps pressing subtle kisses down their necks before moving on. 

Luca was next and I knew there used to be an attraction between us, maybe there still was on his behalf and this was the challenge where I could use that to my advantage. I straddled his lap, taking my finger in his mouth and used my tongue to swirl itself around his digit, applying pressure and sucking where possible. I then gently bit down on a few spots up his neck before finding his ear and sucking that. Not to say I was proud of myself but the lump in his trousers definitely grew during that. 

Dami was then next and there was no room for our sister-brother relationship in this. I probably surprised him by doing the same as I did with Davide and giving it my all. 

Dami: My oh my, where had my little Delilah gone 

But then was Jacques and I knew this was my chance. I knelt down between his legs and rubbed my hands up and down his torso to his legs, applying firm pressure to the obvious bulge present. Before straddling his lap and bringing his face down to my chest by his neck, which he was obviously loving with the addition of his tongue on my bare skin that was showing. I upped the anti as well by grinding down on his lap which he furthered by bucking his hips up to meet my own. I couldn't do this for much longer or I was literally about to explode in front of everyone so I brought him up for a kiss and then got off, blowing a kiss to the other boys and moving away. 

Jacques: The things I could do to that girl man, like she looked incredible and she she's got everything man. I wasn't expecting that at all. 

*****

It was then the boys turn and us girls took our seats around the fire pit for them to begin. First up was Dami as he came out in a lab coat before taking it off to reveal just a pair of black boxers and shirt. He was giving it his all and made me stand up to take my hand in his mouth before moving them down his body. Yeah he was good. 

Luca was then up next, dressed as a ring master and I'm not going to lie I was expecting their outfits to look sexier at this point. But he more than made up for it, with me he made me go to the front and bend over before whipping my bum a few times and then stood me up straight, pressing kisses to my neck from behind as his hand traced patterns on my thigh. I was trying to keep calm but this was all just so much. 

If the costumes weren't sexy up until now, I think Jacques more than made up for it in his police outfit. "Who's been a naughty girl eh?" He shouted as he whipped his pants off, leaving only his hat and small black shorts. 

I was patiently waiting my turn before he reached underneath me, lifting me up off the seat so I had to wrap my legs around his waist before lowering us to the floor. He placed wet kisses basically all over my body before placing the baton on his own mouth and then transferring it to my own. I was very turned on at this point and he didn't help that by meeting my lips with his own in a passionate kiss before turning to the next girl. 

I think I need to go inside and have a cold shower, I was expecting him to be good at this but that was just off the scale. 

"I need to be careful with you don't I?" He said to Gemma as he came to her before placing a solo kiss on his cheek. At least he got a few brownie points for that. 

Next was Jay in a little cowboy outfit and he did look good with all his muscles on show and Andrew followed in a roman outfit. Both of them barely did anything for me, just a few grinds on my lap and it was all over with. 

Charlie was probably the funniest for me and it was definitely the most awkward. Why he felt this would be an appropriate moment for the worm was beyond me and the struggle he had with his pants made me laugh. It didn't help as well that when he turned me over and bounced his hips on mine he sent me flying and nearly face planting the chair. 

Davide was last up in a black leather outfit. He was definitely paying me back for my performance by lying me on the floor this time and grinding himself on top of me, his abs causing friction against my own chest. He definitely looked good. 

The boys came down so we could hear the verdict and this was the bit that I was worried about. 

I had the results to say which girl made the boys heart race the most. "Luca's heart rate was raised the most by...."

"Delilah."

Fuck I was not expecting that, I was shocked. 

"Charlie's heart rate was raised the most by Indiyah. Jay's heart rate was raised the most by Gemma."

"Dami's heart rate was raised the most by...."

"Delilah."

"I think that was out of shock." Dami tried to explain but I just couldn't stop laughing, there was nothing like that going on between us. 

"Davide's heart rate was raised the most by Ekin-Su. Andrew's heart rate was raised the most by Danica."

"What a confidence knocker." I heard Tasha say. 

"Jacques' heart rate was raised the most by...." I almost couldn't believe it as I read the results out. "Both Gemma and Delilah, it must have been a tie." I didn't know whether to be happy or sad about that result, there were definitely two ways to look at it. 

Andrew then had the boys results and Danica was raised the most by Davide, with Indiyah raised for Andrew. Tasha was raised the most by Andrew and Antigoni was raised by Jacques. Ekin-Su was raised by Luca.

"Delilah's heart rate was raised the most by..."

"Jacques." Thank God for that. 

"Gemma's heart rate was raised the most by..."

"Jacques." That was the killer, like even if his was a tie they both had each other in their top scores. 

"Overall the team that raised the hearts the most was the girls." 

****

When we'd all stopped cheering the boys went off leaving us girls to it. 

"Did anyone take anything personal?"

"I'm not gonna lie I did." I said. "Like with all respect, they have history."

"You can't help but think the person that you're sharing a bed with is going to be raised the most by you." Indiyah said. "I got on all fours for him, like am I dumb?"

Tasha and I moved away from the group to have our own chat as she seemed quite affected by this. 

"Right I get it's a game but I was sat there like it's going to be me." She said. "Like I want his heart rate to raise the most by me and then when it didn't and it was her, like do you know what I mean?"

"Yeah completely but I don't think you should read more into this."

"But in my head I'm like I'm so fucking worth it and I'm hot. To hear that from the guy I've been sharing a bed with for three weeks when I literally gave it all and I feel shit..."

"You put it all out there."

"I guess though this has proven like even though all the boys were saying that stuff about you, like you passed that test and he was the one to fail it."

"True."

"At least you're not in my position with some ex in here..."

"How do you feel?"

"Like shit. I get it's a game but this is literal facts and there's truth behind it. To know that the one kiss to his ear made his heart rate as much as my whole performance is shit to hear."

"Definitely."

I'm just so confused about the situation and maybe Jacques' won't take this as seriously as I am but it's not nice to hear and I know he'd react the same if it was my ex to walk in here. If this challenge was yesterday and mine was Jay he would have reacted just like I am, in fact probably worse. 

****

Probably just now realising that Jacques should come and speak to me, later on that night he found me in the kitchen with everyone and carried me over to the bed. 

"What's up with you?" He asked, leaving me on his lap. 

"Nothing, I'm good. How was your night?"

"I had a good night until all the girl's started sulking."

"Oh really?"

"What are you all sulking about?" I first didn't like that tone. 

"What are you having a go at me for?"

"It's a challenge mate."

"If you want to use that attitude then I'll happily walk away from this conversation so drop the attitude."

"But I can tell by your face you're pissed off. You're not actually bothered about me and Gem are you?"

"It's not exactly great is it?"

"Did you not see what she did to me and then what I did to Gem? We kept it to like a kiss on the cheek"

"But then why did that raise your heart rate as much as my entire thing?"

"This whole thing is just pathetic..." At that one comment my blood was literally boiling and I rolled off his lap to sit next to him. 

"You asked me what was wrong and now I'm telling you what was wrong, don't call me pathetic for telling you the truth. If that was Jay who raised my heart rate the most, don't tell me you wouldn't be annoyed."

"Ok, I'm going to be honest with you now. Maybe because we've experienced something like this before so it just brought like a flashback...."

"But that's just telling me that you're not over it, that you've still got a thing for her. Honestly right now I can tell you there's not a single memory I have about any of my previous times that would bring back a flashback for me."

"But you don't know that, like honestly I think you're all taking this way too seriously. I don't have any problem with you racing Dami's heart rate."

"I can see you don't understand and I'm going to walk away because you're invalidating my feelings right now." I told him, standing up. "For this to work we can't just ignore issues like this. I'll speak to you in the morning."

That night was very weird, going to bed without a good night kiss from Jacques before I got into the bed with Jay. I could see Jacques walking in and I thought he would get straight in his own bed before he came and knelt down by the side of my own. 

"I'm sorry." He whispered. "I handled that all in the wrong way but please don't let that ruin your whole image of me. Let me sort it in the morning."

"We'll speak tomorrow." I reassured him, him giving me a kiss on the forehead before moving back into his own bed. 

Even with all this going on I still reached my hand out to grab his own, out hands intertwining as I fell asleep. I knew I'd put myself in a sticky situation with the whole ex thing and it was only now I realised how sticky it actually was. 

****Author's Note****

I hope you like this chapter. 

Please vote and comment any suggestions. 

Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 3K 28
Sienna has seen glitz and glam, but is she ready for 8 weeks of sun, drama and romance? love island summer 2023 fem!oc x ?
118K 3.5K 23
in which, two ex best friends are reunited after being cast as love interests in a film together. fem oc x callum turner 2023 - ?? @-illicitaffairss-
52.5K 1.4K 47
COMPLETED in which michael davidson comes in as a bombshell to cause mishap and mayhem in the love island villa. male oc x paige throne