all the little things

By dodiepie

An outcast girl meets a popular girl. More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30

CHAPTER 2

13.6K 577 230
By dodiepie

Exhausted from the long queue, Jennie placed the bag of groceries on the kitchen counter of her house. She grabbed a towel to remove her makeup and the sweat that's been bothering her all afternoon. She then check the time again and she realized that she forgot to pickup Ella from school.

"Oh crap!"

Jennie quickly change, she disregarded her school uniform on the floor of her bedroom, changing to her loose white shirt and a cycle shorts instead. The brunette didn't even put on a makeup, knowing that she lost track of time, and she's running late, she just tied her hair up into a messy ponytail.

The brunette darted out of the house, holding the housekeys, cellphone, wallet, and an umbrella.

"So... what's the name of the girl who was shouting at you earlier?" Lisa asked, she knelt down in front of Ella to put a band aid on her wound after she applied an ointment on it. "She's Evelyn," Ella answered, she's eating a strawberry ice cream as she watch Lisa patch up her wound. "Do you have any friends?" Lisa asked, causing Ella to frown. "Not really, they said I suck at everything and nobody wants to play with me." The little girl answered.

"Well, that's not true. You don't suck." Lisa smiled, taking a seat next to Ella. "Where's your big sister by the way?" Lisa questioned, checking the time, it's been an hour already. "Unnie's always late, she's probably busy from school." Ella said, "So you just wait for her instead?"

"Yep."

"That's... maybe you can ask your sister to teach you how to commute?"

"She doesn't have the time, she's really busy."

"Ella!" The two of them were startled when they saw Jennie running across the street, "Sorry I'm late! The line was long at the store." Jennie stoop down to Ella's height, panting. "What happened to your knee? And who gave you this?" Jennie asked, taking a quick bite on the ice cream, "Hey, that's mine!" Ella rolled her eyes, taking the ice cream away from Jennie's hand.

"Uhm... hello?" Lisa greeted, causing the brunette to jump, startling her. "Oh my god! Sorry, I didn't see you there!" Jennie clutched her hand to her chest still exhausted, "That's okay." Lisa let out a smile, showing her bright perfect teeth. Jennie was taken aback by the presence of the taller girl, in her mind she's asking herself if the girl is a model or what, and then her eyes noticed the tattoo on her right collar.

"Ella got into a fight, some girl from her class pushed her off and she hurt her knee. I offered to help her up and wait while you're... busy?" Lisa said, Jennie couldn't help herself but stare., admiring the woman in front of her "Dude, say something!" Elle pulled Jennie's shirt, causing her older sister to snap back from reality.

"Oh! Uhm! Thank you for looking after my sister while I was gone." Jennie let out a smile, "And uh... Sorry for the trouble! here-" Jennie was about to give Lisa her money, but the thai stopped her. "It's okay, I insist!" Lisa smiled, Jennie started to blush, she scratch the back of her head, slightly nervous. "This is embarrassing, there must be something I can make it up to you." Jennie is still insisting, and Lisa can only shake her head again.

"It's okay."

"How about you should eat dinner with us!" Ella suggested, "Unnie's really a great cook!" The little girl pressed on.

Ella, don't embarrass me.

Fuck it.

Jennie doesn't want to look like a fool in front of a good looking stranger who helped her sister, she have no choice, but to agree with Ella's suggestion and the three of them are now in the dining room of Jennie's house. Ella couldn't stop blabbering about her favorite cartoon while Lisa just smile at the little girl, genuinely listening to her stories. Jennie can only sit quietly next to Ella right after she refill the juice.

"Ella's right. You really are a great cook, Kim Jennie."

"Oh well I—" Jennie paused, startled when she heard the stranger mention her name, "How did you know my name?" The brunette asked.

"You're from my class right, Kim Jennie? the student council president?" Lisa questioned which made Jennie choke from her drink, "Yeah uhm... how do you know?" Jennie tried to recall the face of the stranger from her class, but it seems like she haven't seen her before. "I don't recall seeing you in school." Jennie added, "It's me? Manoban from Class A? We're classmates?" Lisa answered, causing Jennie to stand up from her sit, eyes wide, eyebrows up. Jaw down.

"WHAT!?"

🪐🪐🪐

"She saw me, without wearing any makeup on!" Jennie sinked to her seat, burying her face to her hands. "So you're telling me that you hang out with Manoban?" Jisoo asked, taking a piece of chip from Chaeng's hand. "Well... yeah, she stayed in my house for a bit because Ella wanted to play with her." Jennie removed her hands, she's already red.

"You look like a tomato." Roseanne teased, bopping her forehead. "Yo Jennie, can I borrow a pen?" Taehyung asked and the brunette immediately handed him one. "Thanks." Tae smiled, and right behind him is Lisa who is just passing by. Jennie's jaw dropped when she saw her again, but this time she looks entirely different from what she saw yesterday.

Not even her classmates are aware of how hot Lisa really is, despite Lisa wearing a fully covered uniform, underneath that suit is a hot ass model. "Hello? Earth to Jennie, are you in there?" Kai snapped his fingers in front of Jennie, making the latter blink. "Sorry, are you saying something?" Jennie ask again, "I was wondering if you're free later?" Kai asked, "I have something to tell you." Kai blushed, looking away.

"All the student council officers are required to stay after class!" The teacher announced. "Sorry Kai, I'm busy later." Jennie shrugged, "Ugh! Why now?" Chaeng groaned, she's a vice president after all.

"How about lunch?" Jennie suggested, she glance over to Lisa who is nonchalantly sitting on her chair, scribbling Saturn all over her notebook. "Ms. President, you are requested to go to the faculty during lunch." The teacher added.

"Okay, ma'am."

"You know what... maybe some other time." Kai frowned, he was about to confess his feelings for Jennie, but sadly there's no time available for the brunette.

Jennie stand up from her seat, and she quietly went towards Lisa's direction while her classmates are busy being noisy.

"Why is Jennie going to Manoban?" Kai asked, "I don't know, something amazing I guess." Chaeng sighed, quoting the kid from an animated movie The Incredibles, she buried herself on the table, she knows that she'll be busy later. 

"Psst, Manoban." Jennie called, while Lisa jumped from her seat, startled, "Uhm... favor, this is really important for Ella... she wants you to visit the house again, " Jennie lowered her voice avoiding Lisa's gaze by looking elsewhere, "She also wants you to pick her up later... I know, she's demanding and all, but I just thought you'll be of great company." Jennie let out a sigh, "Sure." The gloomy girl nodded.

"Really? That quick?"

"Yeah, I also made a promise to buy her a comic book so..." Manoban nervously scratched the back of her head, slightly nervous now that Jennie is talking to her.

"Wait what? You shouldn't have." The brunette scrunched her nose, smiling by the fact that Lisa and Ella are already close despite them meeting for the first time, "I was going to ask you about that..." Lisa bit her lip, Jennie noticed the spot where Lisa had her lip pierced another is that beauty mark on the upper left of her cheek. "I'm just surprised." Lisa added.

"Why?"

"I thought you'll avoid me because of what happened yesterday, I didn't expect you to come and talk to me." Lisa answered. "I wouldn't do such a thing." Jennie replied after a second almost cutting Lisa off from her words. "I know it's a bit awkward, I'm surprised too." Jennie brushed off strand of her brunette hair behind her ear.

"You look entirely different from when you are at school, but I'm just the same as well." She pursed her lips. "But personally, that's not a reason to avoid you." Jennie gaze down to Lisa's direction, she already noticed the taller girl blushing, making Jennie feel a bit nervous too.

"Why are you blushing?" Jennie asked.

"N-nothing! This is really new to me, it's... embarrassing." Lisa shook her head

Ella couldn't even let go of Lisa as the latter was about to leave last night, Ella tried to stop her by hugging her leg. Jennie thought that Lisa might be good company for her younger sister while she's busy. "I really owe you, Manoban." Jennie exuded a smile, "You're the best, I'll see you later." She added, and this word coming from her made Lisa smile back at her.

"Thank you." Lisa beamed, while Jennie just stared at her. "W-what's wrong?" Lisa asked, "You should smile more, it suits you."

"What?"

"You should also put up your hair, and get rid of that glasses."

"If I did, they'll see my piercings." Lisa answered, "How many piercings do you have?" Jennie asked, "Nine. Four on each ear and one on my mouth." She answered.

"What about your tattoo?"

"Well..."

"Since when are you friends with a weirdo?" Irene asked, ruining the moment between the two. "Since you made out with a corn dog." Jennie lightly bop Irene's forehead before walking away.

"That was one time!"

🪐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 4.4K 32
2 Girls. 2 separate lives. 1 chance encounter. How will two strangers' relationship develop after unfortunate circumstances forces them both to reinv...
8.6K 194 11
COMPLETED Do read the first book if you haven't. Here's the sequel. • Jennie's comeback has been a success and continues to break records around the...
255K 8.5K 36
"Should we tell them about us?" "No. Not yet" "So we'll hide it then?" "Yeah. Let's keep it lowkey"
72.1K 2.2K 21
Just another fanfiction of Jenlisa.