Hate You With Love || MAFIA AU

By eatinmochis

He's her kidnapper - a threat to her life. Or, is he her saviour in disguise? --- "I'd always imagined you as... More

Playlist
Chapter 1:: Foolishness
Chapter 2:: Hatred
Chapter 3:: Possibilities
Chapter 4:: Ridiculous...
Chapter 5:: Agony
Chapter 6:: Azure
Chapter 8:: Adamant
Chapter 9:: Deserved
Chapter 10:: Something
Chapter 11:: Harsh
Chapter 12:: Devotion
Chapter 13:: Nothing
Chapter 14:: A pawn
Chapter 15:: Broken
Chapter 16:: Remember?
Chapter 17:: Goodness!
Chapter 18:: Cold
Chapter 19:: Trust
Chapter 20:: Run away
Chapter 21:: Safe
Chapter 22:: Belong
Chapter 23:: Sorry
Chapter 24:: Perfect!
Chapter 25:: Mystery
Chapter 26:: Forgiveness
Chapter 27:: It's alright
Chapter 28:: Abandoned
Chapter 29:: Against
Chapter 30:: Smart
Chapter 31:: Hearts
Chapter 33:: Crack
Chapter 34:: Pillar
Chapter 34-B:: I hate you
Chapter 35:: Fall
Chapter 36:: Promise
Chapter 37:: Regret
Chapter 38:: Kill
Chapter 39:: Wrong ones
Chapter 40:: It's over
Chapter 41:: I love you
Finale:: Hate you with love

Chapter 7:: Shoulder

856 78 9
By eatinmochis

Author's POV:

"Why is he in the house?" You asked Jo who said, "Well, do you want him gone? It's better with him around!" 
"Whatever. Where was this cat all along?" 
"Azure?"
Jo asked. You simply nodded.

"She usually stays near the yard and Mr Kim's bedroom. But you had been limited to your bedroom and the dining table so maybe that's why you didn't notice."

Oh, right— maybe that's why. 

"Did you find her cute? Isn't she adorable?" Jo asked. You just pressed your lips and nodded, acting unbothered.
"She's really nice and caring. She also talks a lot and throws tantrums... like you." He muttered the last 2 words earning a glare from you.
"You both can go well. You should spend time with her... your 3 months might go better." Jo said. You sighed and shook your head. 
"Ah, I have to go now. See you then." Jo left. You just stared at the window in front of you. You could see the cat running in the yard. 

You smiled. It was indeed adorable. But a frown appeared on your face as you saw that 6 feet tall raven-haired feeding something to the cat. You saw him patting her head and kissing her forehead.
"Ew... How can she accept kisses from that disgusting man?" You asked yourself. You saw how Azure melted in his touch as he was talking to her.
"He's talking to her? Hah..." You scoffed and closed the curtains. You were done staring down like an idiot. He was a hypocrite— that too in front of a cat.

Which mafia owned a cat and talked to it? 

You sighed. There was nothing to do here, it was so boring. You sighed and looked outside again. He wasn't there. Maybe you could go to the cat? You were bored. Jo's ideas seemed better.

Not even a few minutes passed by and now you were in the yard, sitting down— with Azure in your lap. 
"Hey, Azure... I'm wondering. How do you actually mix with that black shirt guy?" You asked, frowning. She meowed at you as you said, "Right... you're still an innocent cat. But you should know, he's a complete douche. He's a devil. So unfair so evil... gosh."
"Meow! Meow... ow... me.. meow!"
She sort of sounded offended.
"I'm not badmouthing you. I'm badmouthing that hypocrite owner of yours... gosh." You rolled your eyes. She meowed again. 

"Hmm... Wanna be friends?" You asked. She meowed as if in a 'yes'. 
"I'm Choi Y/N... you're Azure, right?" You asked as she meowed. She continued her meowing for nearly a minute which you assumed was a self-introduction. Chuckling, you said, "You're fluffy."
"Meow." She spoke. You sighed and said, "I miss my home... I want to go there soon!" 
"Meow meow... meow!" 

"Yeah, this is your home? I know... But this is not my home you see." You said. She meowed as if in understanding you. 
"Woah... I can't believe I'm seeking comfort from your meowing but okay." You smiled and looked at her as she meowed for a few more minutes before patting your arm with her paws.
"Is that comfort?" You asked. She meowed. You couldn't help but giggle. You felt so nice with her, she seemed like the only friendly and 'real' person in this entire mansion.

Person-? No, a cat. But- still. 

"You should take her inside. It will rain soon." You heard the deep voice again making your body jolt up. Didn't he leave? 
You looked behind to see him standing there, hands inside his pocket like he had been standing there for quite a while. 
"How long has he been standing here?" You whispered to Azure as the deep voice said, "Probably 6 minutes and 35 seconds." 
"As if I asked you." You said, glaring at him. He sighed and said, "Go inside." 
"No."
"It'll rain."

You got up with Azure in your arms and stomped inside. He sighed and shook his head. 
"Azure found a perfect match for her." He muttered, sighing.

Almost an hour passed by and Azure was asleep, on your lap. You patted her slightly with a soft smile. You heard a sigh and looked in front of you to see Taehyung sitting there while scrolling his phone. You both were in the living room for the past hour with Azure. You did anything but talk to him. He didn't really bother much about you. But from time to time, he glanced at you and then Azure, wondering something.

Maybe he was amused by how you both were so close already? Was it the similar personalities? Or the same eyes? But he realized that both of you were really on good terms. 

Maybe this was the first time he heard you talking so softly and warmly to someone, a cat— his cat.

"You hate me but not my cat?" He suddenly asked as you frowned, eyeing him. 
"As if I'm petty like someone. What if it's your cat? It knows manners unlike you." 

He sighed and said, "You should control your mouth or put a filter in it." 
"As if I care." 
"You don't need to and there's no use of you to anyway."
He got up from the sofa and stood near you saying, "Pack your bags. We're leaving for a one-week trip to New York. You must go with me."
"What? No!"
You retorted.

"I wasn't asking. I'm telling you that you're going." He said and left. You glared at his back and said, "As if I'll go?" 

—2 days later

You stared at the airport in front of you. No, you weren't at all agreeing to go. But he and his assistant forced you. With guns? No, with Azure. 
So, you were here— with Azure. Basically. She became your best friend for life in just a day. 

"Azure won't go on the same plane with us. She's coming with Jo." Taehyung said. You looked at him with a 'Are you kidding me?' look.
"So, am I going with you? Hell no." You said, glaring at him. 
"You can't even escape. Give up." He said. You scoffed and looked at the handcuffs. He tied you with him after you tried to escape from the airport but got caught again.

You sighed.
"This is too much. They won't let you in like that!" You retorted.
"Just sit back and watch the drama, sweetheart." You scoffed and looked away. You were so annoyed right now. Only if you could bust his head open— you would. Without any doubt.

—Time skip

You looked outside the plane window. You placed your hand on your temples, looking down. But felt something heavy. Frowning, you looked up to see another hand, handcuffed along with yours. 
"Oh.." You sighed, looking beside you to see Taehyung staring down at you. 

"Whatever, I didn't notice." You said and moved your hand back, disgusted. Your hands were so close to his, that thought was so disgusting itself. 
"You can't run away from the plane. There's only one way which is death so." He took off the handcuffs as you said, "Huh... b*stard." 
"Don't curse in the plane, sweetheart." 
"Don't call me that."
You said, sternly. He looked at his phone, scrolling down. 

You just scoffed and mentally cursed him. Some time passed by as the air hostess came in with some snacks. 
"Any refreshments, sir? Ma'am?" She asked. Taehyung just bent towards his chair giving her a proper view of you who said, "Umm... just orange juice and that cake." 
"Alright, ma'am. Thank you for the order. Enjoy!" She said, serving you with the food. You were eating, looking out, unbothered by the fact that you were sitting with your very kidnapper right now.

He glanced at you and asked, "That's enough?"
"What?"
You asked, sipping your orange juice. Oh, that never-ending frown on your face.
"I thought you liked to have trays of food by yourself." He said. You glared at him saying, "Don't even dare, b*stard." 

He smirked slightly and focused back on his phone. Almost an hour passed by and he looked beside him to see you tearing off magazine papers. A frown made its way to his face as he saw how you made a paper aeroplane and played with it.
He sighed and shook his head before looking at his phone, again. 

"Where's my phone?" He heard you ask. Looking at you, he just raised a brow.
"Well, you don't have access to it." You scoffed at his statement.
"But where is it?"
"With me."
"Why do you have it?" 
"Because you're kidnapped right now." 

You scoffed and looked out of the window.
"You're disgusting. You'll pay for all this." You said. He nodded and said, "Sure." You glared at him before looking at the magazine. It was boring, there was nothing to do— absolutely nothing.

—Time skip

You rested your head on the chair and closed your eyes, feeling your eyes getting heavier. All the sounds around you became muffled as you slowly found yourself losing your sense. You fell asleep, you were sleeping beside your kidnapper.

Taehyung who was focused on his phone suddenly felt something on his shoulder. Frowning, he turned his head to find his nose in a pile of hair. A fruity smell came from there. It was your hair, he raised his head slightly and looked down to see you sleeping. 
He went quiet, his face straightening. You were sleeping on his shoulder. You had no idea about this and he was so sure that you'd yeet yourself out of the world if you knew what you were doing in your sleep. 

"Wake up." He said, in a low and stern voice. But you were dead asleep. He tried to shake you but his hands halted midway as he saw your slight pout. He squinted his eyes, staring at you. 
You squeezed your eyes in your sleep, you seemed really comfy. He sighed and said, "Good for her, she should curse herself out when she knows what she's doing." 

He looked at his phone, a slight uneasiness arising in him. You being this close to him was making him uneasy and uncomfortable. He wanted to remove your head from his shoulder but he didn't. 

Hours passed by like that until he felt himself drifting off to sleep as well. Just like that, both of you were asleep, on the plane while you were lying on his shoulder— your kidnapper's shoulder.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 185 11
What if a Student from rsa was sent to night raven college? What if said student builded a harem for himself without knowing?
132K 4K 39
Nesta Marooz had many secrets. None which she was willing to share. But secrets have a way of worming their way out of staying secrets. Kaz Brekker a...
1.6K 161 11
๐’๐จ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ ; ๐‘ต๐’๐’–๐’; ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’†๐’‚๐’„๐’‰ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’”๐’†๐’“๐’”๐’ƒ๐’š ๐’‰๐’‚๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’† ๐’‚๐’” ๐’—๐’Š๐’—๐’Š๐’… ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’‘๐’๐’†๐’™...
243K 6K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...