My girl // Chris Evans

By oliver-phxlps

Arabella Downey. 12/ 4/ 01. Life wasn't how she excepted to be in London, on her own. She missed her dad too... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 27

113 4 0
By oliver-phxlps

A few months later.

We celebrated Harrison's first birthday a couple weeks ago. It's not long till Christmas. We haven't discussed having another baby yet. I'm not sure if I want another just yet.

I walked downstairs with Harrison's and sat down next to Chris on the sofa. I placed Harrison on the floor, letting him play with his toys.

Me: "lovie..."

Chris: "yea, baby?"

Me: "have you thought about having another baby?"

Chris: "yeah, I have, angel. Why? Have you?"

Me: "I've thought about it and I'm not sure if I want another just yet, my love"

Chris: "that's fine, baby. Whenever your ready"

Me: "I mean I suppose another wouldn't hurt... Haz would be over a year and half by the time I give birth"

Chris: "that's true, princess"

Me: "I think I'm ready, handsome"

Chris: "your sure, baby? 100% sure?"

Me: "yeah, yeah I'm sure, handsome. I want another baby"

Chris: "okay then, angel. We'll start trying yeah?"

Me: "yeah"

- later -

I've just put Harrison to bed. It was so tiring, he did not want to go to bed tonight. I walked into mine and Chris' room and sat down next to him where he was laying down.

He felt him sit up. He wrapped his arms around my waist and started to kiss my neck.

Me: "I'm tired, love"

Chris: "okay, baby"

Me: "we can just not too much tonight, I'm tired, handsome"

Chris: "alright, angel. You sure?"

Me: "I'm sure, baby"

I turned around and straddled his lap as he attached his lips to mine. The kiss was full of lust. My hands cupped his cheeks, deeping in the kiss.

Me: "I need you now, daddy"

Chris: "lay on the bed, princess"

I moved off his lap to lay back on the bed. His hands grasp my hips as his head leans over my stomach. He starts to kiss my stomach softly.

Chris: "you sure?"

Me: "yes, daddy please!"

He pulled down my pyjamas and started to place soft kisses up my thighs. I started to wriggle as he got closer and closer.

Chris: "patience, babygirl"

His hand caressed up and down my thigh as he attached his lips to my clit making me buck my hips slightly. My mouth fell open as he started to suck on my clit and swirl his tongue.

I grasped his hair and started to pull softly as he moved his hand from my thigh to pumping two fingers in. He pumped his fingers in and out using the 'come here' motion.

Soft moans escape my mouth as he sucks harder on my clit.

Me: "oh my god, daddy" I moan out.

Chris: "feel good, baby?"

His words sent vibrations through me making me moan out loudly.

Me: "feels so good, daddy"

He pumps in a third finger making me pull on his hair more. My back arches off the bed. His tongue works wonders over my clit.

My high builds up in the pit of my stomach. I throw my head back and my mouth forms an 'o' shape.

Chris: "close, angel?"

Me: "ye-yes, daddy"

Chris: "let go, babygirl"

He continues swirling his tongue over my clit and sucking on it. My high crashed down and he guides me through it.

Me: "holy fuck! Yes, daddy!!"

Chris leans his head on my stomach and he sucks his fingers clean. I lifted my top off and looked at Chris for him to take off his clothes.

He took off his clothes and hovered over me. He kissed me softly. Before pumping his length.

Chris: "all fours, babygirl"

I got onto all fours. He grinded into my arse making me moan. He teased my entrance with his tip.

Me: "please, daddy!"

He pushed into me. He thrusted in and out deep and hard. His hands gripped my hips. The speed was inhumane.

Chris: "fuck, princess your so tight"

He sent a harsh slap to my arse making me moan out loudly. He pushed my head further into the bed as he fucked me quickly. My walls started to clench around him, my moans muffled by the bed.

His tip hit my g spot perfectly with every harsh thrust. My high threatened to explode.

Chris: "cum, babygirl. I know your close. Cum for daddy"

His words caused my high crash down. My legs shook as i moaned. He guided me through it before pulling out.

Soon enough he slowly pushed himself into my other hole. I moaned out in pain and pleasure as he stretched me.

Chris: "you ready, angel?"

I nodded weakily as he started to pound into me. One of his hands moved to my clit. He started to rub figure of eights on my clit as he pounded into me. I knew I wouldn't last long as I was still sensitive.

Chris: "fuck, baby. Your such a slut being fucked in the ass"

Me: "shit, daddy I'm your slut"

Chris: "good girl"

He continued to pound into me as he applied more pressure to my clit. Profanities left his mouth.

Me: "daddy, I'm gonna cum"

Chris: "cum, princess"

My legs shook and my high crashed down. Chris guided me through it and pulled out again. He flipped me over and I caught my breath.

Chris: "think you can handle one more, babygirl?"

I nodded weakily. He sat down on the edge of the bed and patted his thigh. I straddled his lap and his dick stood against my stomach.

Chris: "you gonna ride daddy, baby?"

Me: "yes, daddy"

Chris: "you're such a good girl for me, baby. Such a good girl for daddy"

He kissed my forehead as I lowered myself onto his dick. His hands traveled my body from my hips to my breasts massaging them as I started to bounce.

Me: "fuck, daddy"

Chris: "I'm not gonna last long"

I lean my head on his shoulder as I bounce quickly. I started to play with myself as he starts to pinch my nipples.

Me: "oh my fuck, daddy!!"

Chris: "you ride my cock so well, babygirl"

His dick started to twitch inside me and I knew he was close. I sped up my bounces to bring me over the edge. My fourth high of the night crashed down and I bit onto his shoulder as I milk out orgasms.

Chris: "holy shit, baby"

Me: "oh my, daddy!!"

I crash down and lift myself off him and kept my head on his shoulder. He places his hands on the bottom of my back and pulls me closer to him.

Chris: "that was amazing, princess"

Me: "yea it was, lovie"

Chris chuckled: "imagine of you weren't tired"

I chuckled softly as he ran his hand up and down my back. He kissed my head softly.

Chris: "let's get you cleaned up, angel"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.9K 1.7K 45
To anyone who reads this, I deeply apologize, I wrote this when I was 11, read at your own risk Ava is just your regular, 11 year old girl, except th...
470K 14.3K 87
Meeting in a coffee shop is a normal thing. Students, business men and women, mothers, friends. But what wasn't normal was meeting Elizabeth Olsen in...
224K 4.6K 45
β€’Book oneβ€’ β€’ You don't need to read the sequel if you don't want to β€’ Marvel cast x teen reader β€’ Y/n was just a normal teen until one text changed h...
151K 1.6K 24
𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐒𝐜. - Amazing, but can never be real. - Women of the MCU (character/actor) imagines Female reader (Y/n) Started: April 18, 2021 Ended: proces...