I Am Nancy Montgomery (Prett...

By rebeccamaders

[COMPLETED] Meet the missing Montgomery of Rosewood, and Mike Montgomery's twin. Nancy Montgomery had never h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
The End
Finale thoughts + sequel

Chapter 4

6.3K 146 28
By rebeccamaders

Inside the book was a photo album. On each page were photos of Rosewood, the Montgomerys, the rooms of their house, and other things that i may need to recognise when i make my trip to Rosewood myself. I had never seen photos of their house before, so it made the whole thing seem a lot more real and exciting. There was a lot of dark wood and artistic features to the house. It was unique and slightly unusual looking, but still had a cosy, homely look to it. I think it looks beautiful; it looks much better than the cold cottage I live in now with ancient looking wallpaper and old smelling furniture. At first I had wondered why the photos were taken from such odd angles. They looked although the photographer hadn't wanted to be seen. Then I realised they were taken for some sort of art project, as Aria mentioned her boyfriend had got her an artsy camera once.

Smiling, I put everything I had taken from the box back in and rammed it under my bed once more. I didn't want my adoptive parents to find out about this before I feel comfortable telling them myself, which would have to be soon as I want to go as soon as possible. I then stood up, with a sigh, and made my way downstairs.

I must've been longer than I thought I was, because it was now 11AM. My Dad was at work, and my Mum was probably outside playing duck duck goose with the chickens. I sat down on our old brown sofa. It was July, so It was the summer holidays and i was 16, so had just finished high school. Most people in my year would be preparing for college, but I didn't know whether I would spend the rest of my life here or 3000 miles away. In America, I would still be in high school, anyway. I had no plans, so headed down to the beach with my camera. As much as I loved the Cornish beaches, I hoped this would be my last time visiting them before I left.

I walked along the steep hill from the row of cottages where my home was to the sea shore. The path was rocky, but i was used to it so didn't trip up like I used to. I loved walking this way, as the section of beach it lead to didn't have many holidaymakers. I felt like I owned the beach and i could escape here. i came here a lot when my adoptive father was going through an abusive stage. This was when I first started to think I was different. I was the complete opposite of my adoptive parents.

I remembered how I was calm and not really phased when I received my first email from my sister, Aria. Knowing my adoptive parents, they will probably go ballistic. I sat on a rock in the sun while i played out different scenarios in my head of what could happen when I told my parents about my plans. None of my little scenarios seemed to go well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.3K 976 19
Spencer Hastings and Toby Cavanaugh were as happy as they could be, until one day, Spencer is taken by the mysterious and ruthless -A. More and more...
291K 4.3K 162
(Y/n) Rivers is one year younger than Caleb Rivers. (Y/n) was separated from her brother after an incident that happened in the orphanage that she wa...
50.7K 949 57
One year after the disappearance of their best friend,five friends bond again,when an anonymous person is threathening to spill their depest,darkest...
13.6K 1.8K 38
Everyone thought Hanna and Caleb were the perfect but when aria and spencer get a picture of Caleb and what it looks like he's cheating what will the...