Trapped (Katherine, Void Stil...

By Piper5

They woke up, trapped. No idea if they were alive or dead, or where they were. All they knew was they were i... More

Preview
Unwelcome Meetings
Inward Struggle
Hunger
Not So Human
Blurred Lines
They Were Us
The New Prisinor
Adding More To The Collection
Back Down To Four
A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
Another Guest
Silent Reveal
Are You Useful Little Wolf?
Deep Dive Into Who We Are?
The Prison Is Becoming Full
Threatening
Vulnerable
Me
Sweetheart
Unexpected Static
Klaus?
Welcome Party
Trapped
Did You Think We Were The Weak Link?
Agonising Pain
The Reveal
One More Gone
The Last Thing
Resurfacing
Overwhelming Power
Memories Unlocking Part One
Memories Unlocking Part Two
Memories Unlocking Part Three
Memories Unlocked Part Four
The Reveal and Red Flags
No Way Out
Breaking Through
Now Things Were Different
Cracking
Epilogue

Tricks and The Immortal

533 16 8
By Piper5

The light flickered in the living room, a gust of indivisible wind seemed to rustle the paper lying about, apart from that the room seemed ordinary.

Ordinary apart from a man sitting on the couch, reading a book, without a care in the world, apart from the fact this wasn't really a man.

But this wasn't what was unordinary, no. What was unordinary was that if you were to take things at face value, this supernatural being should be dead.

"We would say what are you doing alive but we think the time for games is up. We know you're not Klaus" Stiles said, stepping into the room confidently, Katherine right besides him.

"I suppose taking the shape of a dead vampire gave it away" Klaus but not really Klaus chuckled.

Stiles hated how this supernatural being seemed completely relaxed. They knew the supernatural understood what the spell had done and so the supernatural must know they had the power of two originals along with other abilities they had obtained yet this shape shifter seemed calm.

Was it arrogance?

Yet this supernatural being had knocked Klaus unconscious and had faked their death, they had to be wary.

Stiles had decided to use a certain trick up in their arsenal but if this supernatural saw through it, they were both likely dead.

They had looked all over the mansion until they had just found him here, calmly reading a book.

"Who are you?" Katherine growled, glaring at him menacingly.

"I'm surprised you don't recognise me" The Klaus looking shape shifter chuckled.

They closed their book slowly and with an equal measured pace, put it down next to him.

Then they watched as the shapeshifter changed right before their eyes.

Katherine's eyes widened as she stepped back with a gasp.

Stiles had no clue who this was so they quickly asked hurriedly "Who is he?"

"Stephen?" Katherine said shocked but then she suddenly shook her head and took a step backwards, not believing her eyes.

No, this wasn't Stephen.

There was...

Only one other person who this could be.

If she had a heartbeat it would have pounded hard in her chest. She would never admit it but she did regret helping such a powerful dangerous being.

"Silas, his names Silas, a being who can't die" Katherine said grimly.

It was strange she knew Silas was somehow defeated but she couldn't think of how, like that information was blocked for her. Katherine assumed it had something to do with this prison and how it meddled with time to bring them all together despite being from different time lines.

"Oh well that's fantastic" Stiles muttered but really they weren't that perturbed, the spell had aloud them both to kill Klaus and Rebecca despite them being originals, so it must work for this immortal as well.

Stiles and Katherine both circled the shape shifter, watching him warily. 

"Why have you not killed everyone? You knew how the spell effected everyone, you could have killed us all before this all happened" Katherine asked him.

Silas slowly stood up and grinned at then, it was like he was just having a fun conversation with some friends with how calm he was, it was a little creepy.

"I assume your fox friend has figured that one out" The immortal chuckled.

Katherine looked at Stiles expectedly who explained to her, not taking their eyes of Silas "He wants to kill both of us and take all the power we've absorbed instead of going around killing everyone. That's right? Isn't it?"

Silas grin broadened as he replied "I do like smart people" He paused then raised his arms slightly as he said "So, who's going to have a go at me first? Shall we get this over with"

Stiles shot towards him, very few supernaturals would be able to follow his movements, unfortunately Silas was one such individual as he easily dodged a punch aimed at his face.

He stepped side ways avoiding a kick aimed at his rips from Katherine.

They leapt at him at the same time but Silas was was just one step ahead and it was as if he could see their movements, predicting what they were going to do.

When Katherine lunged at him again, her hands going for his throat, she found herself up against the book case, Silas had his hands around her throat instead.

"Katherine!" Stiles shouted and they tried to use the electricity that they had gotten from the Dread Doctors but Silas seemed completely unaffected!

The immortal with no hesitation shoved his hand into her chest. She gasped in pain.

For a split second Silas thought he saw something about Katherine change but he didn't understand what, it was best to kill her and get this all over with.

"It's such a shame but I can't say no to both of your power" Silas murmured.

"N-no" Katherine gasped out but she had no more time and Silas quickly ripped her heart out of her chest.

Silas frowned, wait...this was strange?

"Katherine!" Stiles shouted, looking shocked and their shock turned to rage.

They growled as they ran at Silas.

Silas while distracted with Katherine's death, why wasn't it working? He did however chuckle and grab Stiles by the arm and flip him on the ground.

Perhaps it was delayed Silas wondered.

Silas put his foot in the middle of Stiles chest and pushed down. Stiles grimaced in pain.

He sneered down at Stiles as he said "Really is that all you've got? I was expecting a better fight. I'm disappointed"

Silas pushed down further and Stiles expression twisted with agony, he heard some ribs crack and Stiles gave a cough, some a blood filled liquid sound.

However...

Stiles despite the clear agony he was in, smiled?

"We are disappointed too" They managed to choke out.

Silas stiffened a little, what-

"Didn't you notice you couldn't take Katherine's power and life force?" Stiles chuckled though they still seemed in pain.

A deep pain suddenly struck their back and Silas let out a cry of shock, he turned around and saw that someone had put their hand through his chest.

What the?

Katherine?!

Silas then noticed Katherine's greyed out dead body start to shimmer and vanish.

They tried to move and grab Katherine's hands but before they could, Stiles suddenly lunged from their position and with difficulty due to their wounds, their hand also went through Silas's chest.

Both Katherine's and Stiles hand were around Silas's heart.

Stiles said with a bloodied grin "We know you can do illusions. We can do them too. Our illusions have also gotten stronger"

Stiles concentrated for a second and suddenly another version of them seemed to step out of their body, giving Silas a nasty smile and wave.

"We can also swap our own real body with our illusions. We swapped Katherine out just as you were about to kill her. We didn't swap ourselves out though" Stiles said though looking pleased with themselves but they were still in deep pain.

Yet they still couldn't stop explaining themselves, they loved the dawning horror on Silas's face.

"You didn't see us as a big enough threat to use to use your own illusions or any other abilities. How arrogant, you might have won then. We checked to see if you were pulling any tricks but it seems you just wanting to face us head on. You didn't notice we had swapped Katherine with a fake version of her, how disappointing" Stiles chuckled.

Stiles thought that Silas would have had a bigger chance of noticing if they had made an illusion of themselves, no matter how tempting it was. They had predicted Silas would want to kill Katherine first.

That hasn't stopped then from almost dying though. If they had waited a second longer Silas would have likely killed then, it was a risk they had been willing to take.

In fact Silas had fatally wounded them but they'd soon fix that.

Silas opened his mouth, looking for the first time panicked but there seemed a level of acceptance there too but Katherine and Stiles never heared what he had wanted to say.

Because they had both looked at each other in understanding and Stiles who had been wounded badly wanted to heal which they were sure gaining Silas powers would do.

They at the same time so they could share his powers, crushed down on his heart.

And Silas the immortal who they had no way of defeating without this little trick... was dead.

Silas has been a lot more powerful than them but they both still weren't expecting the massive power surge to be this painful.

They both couldn't hold back and screamed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 35.6K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
183K 4.1K 200
Basically just a book about stupid things I think the pack would do A lot of these I got ideas for are from tumblr
9.8K 157 4
What happened if the character of euphoria watched their friend rue moving Spider-Man no way home?
1M 40K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...