Hate You With Love || MAFIA AU

eatinmochis

He's her kidnapper - a threat to her life. Or, is he her saviour in disguise? --- "I'd always imagined you as... Еще

Playlist
Chapter 2:: Hatred
Chapter 3:: Possibilities
Chapter 4:: Ridiculous...
Chapter 5:: Agony
Chapter 6:: Azure
Chapter 7:: Shoulder
Chapter 8:: Adamant
Chapter 9:: Deserved
Chapter 10:: Something
Chapter 11:: Harsh
Chapter 12:: Devotion
Chapter 13:: Nothing
Chapter 14:: A pawn
Chapter 15:: Broken
Chapter 16:: Remember?
Chapter 17:: Goodness!
Chapter 18:: Cold
Chapter 19:: Trust
Chapter 20:: Run away
Chapter 21:: Safe
Chapter 22:: Belong
Chapter 23:: Sorry
Chapter 24:: Perfect!
Chapter 25:: Mystery
Chapter 26:: Forgiveness
Chapter 27:: It's alright
Chapter 28:: Abandoned
Chapter 29:: Against
Chapter 30:: Smart
Chapter 31:: Hearts
Chapter 33:: Crack
Chapter 34:: Pillar
Chapter 34-B:: I hate you
Chapter 35:: Fall
Chapter 36:: Promise
Chapter 37:: Regret
Chapter 38:: Kill
Chapter 39:: Wrong ones
Chapter 40:: It's over
Chapter 41:: I love you
Finale:: Hate you with love

Chapter 1:: Foolishness

2.2K 101 44
eatinmochis

Author's POV:

You looked in front of you in disbelief. The guy with raven hair smirked slightly and said, "You're stuck here, then."
"Who are you to decide?!" You asked, your tone slightly becoming loud as he leaned in closer to your ear whispering, "I'm the biggest Mafia of Korea, sweetheart. I'm Kim Taehyung."

You gulped, trying your best not to appear weak, but he scared you, his words scared every bit of you. You took in a sharp breath and glared at him, saying, "I'd rather stay stuck here than ask for your apology, b*stard." 
He tilted his head, his smirk still existent on his face. 
"We'll see, sweetheart." 

You looked right into his eyes, empty eyes. Well, right now, you were standing in front of the Mafia of Korea, Kim Taehyung. How, you might ask? Well... that's a long yet short story—

—Flashback 

You hugged your best friend, Tzuyu, who was smiling widely in the gorgeous white gown. It was her wedding, your best friend's wedding. Getting married at 26 to the love of her life; sounds so good, doesn't it? 
She was marrying her first love, Jake. 

And you couldn't be any happier for her. Perhaps you were even happier than her on this day. 
"Girl, I can't believe my bestie is getting married!!" You squealed happily. She chuckled and said, "Hey, you brown-haired, blue-eyed Choi Y/N, it's the truth! You better believe it!!" 
You smiled and said, "Gosh... I'm so happy for you. I'm sure Jake will treat you so well, bestie." 
She giggled and nodded. Soon, Jake came into the frame and put his hands around Tzuyu's shoulder with a smile. You looked at them; they looked so good, so happy. 

"Hey, you aren't supposed to be here! Go away. I'll snitch to her dad!" You threatened Jake who sighed and said, "Hey, you shouldn't-"
"Go." You said, pointing at the door out of the bride's room. Tzuyu sighed and smiled at Jake who waved at her, leaving.
"Gosh, you both need to stop!" You complained as she said, "Not my fault you're single."
"Believe me, I'll find the craziest man who'll be head-over-heels for me!" You said. She giggled and said, "That's what I want, love~" 

Soon, the wedding started. Tzuyu walked into the aisle with her dad looking at Jake with a smile. You could see how Jake had his eyes brimming with tears. You grinned at them while stuffing some desserts and cheered for them. 
They both stood in front of the crowd and took their vows. It was now time for them to kiss. 
"Kiss! Kiss!" You all cheered as they leaned in towards each other, kissing. Everyone started clapping and the entire venue was in chaos. 

But all the fun halted when a gunshot was heard. Everyone was shocked, some screamed in fear and a few ran away. 
"What's that noise?" Tzuyu asked. You quickly walked towards the entrance but flinched seeing a group of men, wearing all black entering the venue with guns.
"Oh my gosh! Call the police!" Tzuyu's mom screamed as you gasped saying, "Hey!! Excuse me?!" 

The men walked inside as you frowned, following them. Tzuyu was so confused and looked at them all scared. Jake immediately tried calling the police but a man snatched his phone saying, "Everyone, halt! We're here to take the bride!" 
"What?" Tzuyu asked, in disbelief. You immediately ran there and frowned saying, "Hey, what's your problem, mister? Why did you barge in here?" 

The man looked at you from head to toe and looked at Tzuyu asking, "Who is the bride? You?" 
He pointed at Tzuyu as she frowned. 
Well, you and Tzuyu were sort of matching as she wore a blue wedding dress, not a white one. She didn't really bother about any traditions or rules. She just wanted blue to be the theme. But wasn't it obvious who the bride was, was this guy a dumbass or what? 
"We're here to take the bride." Another man said. A few people tried shouting but they pointed their guns at them, shutting them up. 

Well, the police were coming, they definitely called one. You could claim to be the bride. Maybe if they tried to take you, the police would come by then and you could stall them for a while until they're arrested. That's it! You could save your bestie and yourself too.

"I am the bride!" You spoke before Tzuyu could open her mouth. Everyone looked at you in disbelief. You looked at the others with desperate eyes and said, "Take me with you! I'm the bride." 
"So simple? She seems to be the bride." The man argued as you said, "I am the bride. Can't I dress normally for my wedding?" 
"That doesn't make sense-"
"SHUT UP! I'm the bride. I told you. Take me, where you need to." You said, hiding a pocket knife in your gown's layer which you picked from the counter before.

"She's prettier, sir." A man whispered as the guy nodded before examining better. You just looked at them, all mad and confused. 
"Then, why are you not beside the groom?" The man asked. You stared at them and said, "Take me, will you? I let my bestie stand beside my groom to protect him as I ran out to see who dared to interrupt my wedding!"

'That's ridiculous Y/N.' You saw Tzuyu's mouth and thinned your lips. 
"I'm the bri-" You kicked Tzuyu as she groaned, stopping on her words. Everyone looked at you in disbelief as you said, "Don't try to protect me! I'm the bride, it's the truth... Take me!" 
"Okay, she seems right." The man said. You sighed in relief but the guy beside him spoke, "But sir, the entire situation seems too ridiculo-"
"Shut up. I'm one of the best workers of sir. She's right, let's take her." 

And in a swift motion, you were lifted in the air. The men were all holding you in the air as you were trying to get down but failed miserably. They were well built, unlike your 5"5 petite body.
"HEY! PUT ME DOWN!" You screamed as the man said, "You're the bride! We're instructed to kidnap you."
"THAT'S NOW HOW YOU KIDNA- WOAH WOAH! HEY SLOW DOWN!"
"WHERE'S THE POLICE? DIDN'T YOU CALL THEM!?" You asked Tzuyu who gasped saying, "Didn't he take your phone, Jake?!" Jake nodded, completely clueless about the entire situation. 
"The police won't come..." You muttered and realized, your fake hopes were destroyed. You just hit your own feet with your hammer.

"She probably thought the police was coming and... built her own grave."
"Shit. Call the police now!! They'll take her away!" Tzuyu screamed and started panicking. They tried to call the police but the men were all pointing their guns at them. A few people started whispering, pitying your self-sacrifice. You let out a shaky breath saying, "Hey... I'm not the bride. Put me down, please." 
"Every thief says they're not the thief after stealing. We don't believe those tricks." The man said as you let out an impatient sigh.

"AT LEAST PUT ME DOWN! HEY!!! YOU THUGS! UGH!" You screamed while shutting your eyes and as you opened your eyes, you were in a car, surrounded by thugs— you were kidnapped, thanks to your foolishness. 

—Time skip 

You groaned as you were tied to the chair in the room. An empty room with just a chair and a hanging light. No windows, just a door at the corner. Gosh, this room itself seemed like a psychological pain. You tried to free yourself but failed. You kept moving again and again but frowned hearing the door's sound. 
You saw a man entering. Raven hair, probably 6 feet tall, wearing a black shirt which complimented his bulky appearance and jeans which fit along. 

You stared at him but came out of your trance as he walked towards you, a frown of disbelief appearing on his face.
"Who are you?" He asked. Your eyes widened as you stared at him saying, "Who are you?! I'm the kidnapped one!!!" 
"What the-" The man was completely confused as the same man who kidnapped you earlier entered the room saying, "Sir, we kidnapped the bride as per your orders."
"OH, SO IT WAS YOU? YOU F*CKING B*STARD!! YOU KIDNAPPED ME! HEY HOW DARE Y-" You screamed your lungs out but you felt your mouth shut up by a hand. You looked up to see the bald man who kidnapped you, shutting you up with his hand. 

You glared at him and bit his hand making him jump in pain. He detached his hand and started whining in pain as the raven-haired man was staring at you and then at him. Did he seem to be a little- amused? shocked? yeah, something. 

"Hey! Why did you kidnap me?!" You asked. The guy sighed and said, "You weren't meant to be kidnapped, why did you get kidnapped?"
"Is that what you ask someone who has been kidnapped? You're the leader!" You retorted, your voice sounding loud and irritated. He just shook his head and looked at the man who was jumping around. 
"Stop." His stern voice made the man stop as he looked at the raven-haired. 
"Why did you pick her up? I asked to pick up someone else." The raven-haired spoke, his voice was really deep. You were somehow a little amused but- HEY, HE KIDNAPPED YOU

Not exactly him but— his men. 

"Sir, she claimed to be the bride." The bald spoke as the raven-haired stared at him for a while before saying, "Didn't I show you a picture of the girl you had to kidnap?"
"But that was a no-makeup picture. Girls are so different before and after makeup." 

You rolled your eyes as the raven-haired glanced at you before looking at the man, sighing.
"So you picked up someone who claimed to be the bride? Are we normal thugs who don't have any reputation?!" The guy growled. You gulped, looking down. He sounded so scary just not. The bald shivered and looked down, "Is she not the one?"
"An idiot would've known better." He muttered, angrily. The bald immediately started bowing and said, "Sorry sir! She fooled us!" 

The raven-haired's head turned towards you as he stared at you, asking for an explanation. You just stared at him for a moment before saying, "Hey! They would kidnap my best friend if I didn't speak up. I thought the police were coming but... never mind." 
He sighed and said, "Idiots only pick idiots... no wonder you kidnapped her out of so many people." 

You frowned and said, "Hey! How dare you- Untie me!" 
"So you can run out and scream?" He asked. He was right, that was your plan but he didn't have to know that. 
"That's impolite. I'm a woman." You said, sounding a little offended. Your frown and slightly pouted lips came into his sight as he raised a brow saying, "What's the guarantee you won't trouble me?" 
"I won't! I promise." You said. He just sighed and shook his head saying, "Untie her." 

The bald immediately agreed and untied you. You groaned and massaged your hands, glaring at them. You looked at the door before looking at them as you run as fast as you could in the direction of the door. You opened the door about to run out but gasped seeing two bulky men standing there, staring down at you. 

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

3.4K 240 22
Megan Kline is in short...is dating a graduated Senior. Megan and EJ are finally back together, and ready to get their relationship back on track. EJ...
57.5K 1.3K 47
Author's Note: This was my second book so prepare to cringe and be confused. Also lots of koreaboo shit. I was in a phase, I don't make wattpad stor...
10.4K 1K 47
"W-why are we going up?" Your forehead creased in confusion once again. "To get protection" he winked. Welcome inside the world of the most catastrop...
ThunderLife TG403

Фанфик

44.3K 1.3K 24
When Jack Griffo and Kira Kosarin met each other, they instantly become friends until some problems of jealousy and money try to split their growing...