Love Island 2022

Por mollswritesx

Summer of Love is back! Mais

Love Island 2022
Delilah
Entering The Villa
Davide
Secrets and Kisses
Moves
Two Bombshells
"Knew It"
Explanations
Jacques' Pick
Men-chanics
Dinner Dates
Taking Charge
"You're A Liar"
Snaky
Tensions Flare
Truth or Dare
Alone
2 More...
Bad Night
Late Night Confessions
Snappy
Heart Rate Challenge
Decisions
Compatible
Cocktails?
Important Note
Suggestions
Casa Amor
Tongue-to-Tongue
Comments Are Made
Moves Follow
Stick or Twist
The Aftermath
Notes
Will Knight
Hello...
Goodbye
Trio of Dates
Moment of Truth
Movie Night Part 1
Movie Night Part 2
Movie Night: The Aftermath
Aftersun and Reactions
Suck and Blow
Snog, Marry, Pie
4 to Fear
One In A Million
Happiness
Family Revelations
Talent Show
Spa Day
Babies!
Final Date
Meet The Families
Dress Choices
Love Island Summer Gala
The Final
Reunited
Our Story
"What have you done?"
The End
New Series!

Confused

9.8K 217 21
Por mollswritesx

****Jacques' POV****

Once Charlie had told us all about his dates with the girls it was time to move inside. It did feel like there was still some tension tonight with now an added strain on Andrew and Tasha along with all the Jay problems. 

We were all stood around the bar when Indiyah got a text, a bit earlier than usual. "I've got a text. Islanders tonight there will be a recoupling in which the boys will choose which girl they want to couple up with #bigswitchenergy #bedswap."

Fucking hell, I don't think this could have come at a worse time for me especially if I don't get in the recoupling order early. 

I knew I had to take this time to speak to Jay though so I wouldn't be going in completely blind. So as all the boys were speaking to Andrew about his situation I found Jay alone on the bean bags. 

"You alright mate?" I asked, taking the opposite bean bag. 

"Yeah I'm good man, how are you?"

"I'm good, so how are you feeling about the recoupling?"

"Obviously, I don't want it to be awkward between us but you know I've said Delilah is probably the girl I'm most attracted to right now, but then I've got Ekin so it's a bit of a toss up between then if I was to have a choice."

"Have you not spoken to Danica or Antigoni?" I asked, obviously trying to throw the two single girls into this mix. 

"I mean I've spoken to them but I'm not really getting any major vibes with them. How do you feel about it all?"

"I'm obviously not thrilled with the situation, like when I said yesterday to get to know her like I didn't expect this to be happening the next day because this could obviously have an impact on our relationship."

"Could you not see this as the cliché test though?"

"I mean I could but I'd prefer to have that tested whilst she's sleeping in my bed where we've grown to be comfortable with each other. I can't tell you not to pick her right but I want to. I want to tell you.... don't do it." Fucking hell I did not want to be this open about the whole situation, where has this not caring attitude gone. "But I also know Delilah is amazing and you'll probably do it regardless if that's what you want to do."

"Yeah."

"Obviously the ball will probably be in your court but I guess it's the same for me, you picking her won't chance anything on my side, she's my number one priority and I'll continue to be the same around her as I am now."

"I get that, I'd never expect if I did pick her for her to like move over to me."

"A part of me wants to say like if you want to get to know her than you can do whilst not being coupled up with her."

"But then I've got to make the effort," Who does this guy think he is? Of course you've got to put some effort into the girl who's apparently you're number one choice. "Like she hasn't approached me at all."

"But you'd still have to do that in a couple, she's not come to you for a reason. You've got to make this decision and I respect that but you know what I would prefer you to do." I said, standing up. "Good luck,"

"Thanks."

****Delilah's POV****

That night I had chosen my green shirt with a graphic patterned skirt for the night with some lace up heels, an outfit which was chosen for me by Ekin and even though it wasn't my usual style I was actually liking the final look. 

Since the announcement of the recoupling things have been pretty tense and I didn't want to get involved in any of the Charlie drama so I just stayed with Antigoni and Danica who seemed pretty chill about their situations. Of course I saw Jacques having a conversation with Jay but I almost didn't know what they were saying to not put any more fuel in the fire. 

"I've got a text." Danica shouted. "Can all islanders gather around the firepit immediately."

I threw Jacques a nervous smile as we both walked over and he took a seat whereas I had to stand in front of them all. 

Luca was up first and got Gemma back and Dami finally got the chance to couple up with Indiyah, so far so good, but then it was Jay. 

"I would like to couple up with this girl because I want to get to know her better and this is my chance to do that." Fuck. "I think she's beautiful and got an amazing personality. She's been my type from the start and I want to see where things could go. So the girl I would like to couple up with is...."

"Delilah."

I think my heart genuinely stopped as he said my name and all I could do was turn to Jacques who had turned to look down at his lap. I made my way over to him first, giving him a kiss on the top of his head. "It'll be fine." I whispered before going over to Jay, I didn't want this to be a big deal because in reality I knew what I had was special with Jacques, but I also knew this could change everything. 

Taking a seat I gave Jay a small smile before prompting Charlie to go and take the heat off us. "I would like to couple up with this girl because I feel like we had a very good first date,. Although I've only been here 24 hours they've made it quite clear to me that they want to get to know me more. So the girl I want to couple up with is... Ekin-Su,"

That was a shock, I genuinely thought he would just go for Tasha and cause havoc, but that left Andrew to go next. 

"I've decided to couple up with this girl because I think she's absolutely unreal. She's drop dead gorgeous and even though we've had a few challenges we're gonna have more." I looked around and you could see the faces of disapproval that Jacques and Luca were giving especially. "But I'm positive we're going to get through them and get stronger and stronger. I am really looking forward to where this could go and hopefully it goes the distance. So the girl I'd like to couple up with is.... Tasha."

Davide was up next and because of the kiss I thought he would go for Danica. "I've decided to couple up with this girl because since the moment she's walked in the villa she's shown her pure soul and good intentions. I believe that she's inside the villa for the same reason I am, to find a good connection. I believe we had a good connection together and it's still early but I would like to see where everything could go. So the girl I want to couple up with is... Antigoni."

That was one I wasn't expecting and that left Jacques to couple up with Danica. "I'd like to couple up with this girl because this girl came in, took a risk and it didn't come off for her. She hasn't really found a connection so I'm hoping someone comes in here for her that she can share a good spark with. So Danica."

****

It felt like in the space of one recoupling everything had changed and there was so much awkwardness going round the villa now, with animosity sneaking in between everyone. 

I felt like the best way to do this was to first reassure Jacques so I grabbed his hand, sneaking us off into the lounge area inside. He took a seat on the sofa and then I sat myself between his legs, his hands intertwining with mine on my stomach. 

"Did you know?" I whispered. 

"I had a chat with him earlier and I thought that was what he was going to do but like I told him, this doesn't change anything as to how I feel about you."

"Why do you think we have a good connection?"

"We're just like the best of friends, I feel like I can tell you anything and I've never felt like that before. In the space of ten days I've got a best friend in you, I'd rather just sit in with you all day than be with any of the guys."

"It's weird because I think looking at us, like what do we even have in common?"

"Not much, I guess that's probably why I'm waiting for that girl to come in..." I instantly took it as a joke but his straight face did make me panic.

"Are you being serious?" It was only then that a laugh broke out and I could relax a bit. 

"No but being serious for a second like, if it's 2 now, I could be here until morning telling you the reasons why I think we're a good match. From the first day, I knew you were the one that I wanted."

"Really?"

"Yeah, like I could hardly think after our date, I just wasn't as good at showing my emotions then, I'm still not good but I'm a tiny bit better."

"You are."

"But then I just find myself getting more attracted to you and the feelings just getting deeper and deeper. We just bounce off each other and I've never experienced that before."

"It's the same for me."

"Come here." He reclined a bit so I could lie down as well, turning over so I was side ways on his chest. "Just like here right now, what reason do I have to worry. Do you worry about anything right now?"

"Not really."

"Exactly, you make me so much better of a person when I'm with you. Obviously we can't be like this in bed together now but that just means we're going to have to make the most of the hours we have together, a lot more afternoon naps on the sofa."

"I want to reassure you, like nothing has changed for me, Jay is still the one who's going to have to make the effort to get to know me. I just want you."

"I know baby." I've never really liked being called baby before but I don't know just hearing Jacques say it in his northern accent made my heart burst every time. I tipped his chin down so we could share a kiss together, this one slow and steady, kind of like another way of us just reassuring each other that nothing has changed and I don't intend for anything to happen between Jay and I. 

I feel a lot better after my chat with Jacques, I'm impressed with how well he's handled the situation and how understanding he's been towards me. I do genuinely believe this will make us stronger than ever and that's all I have to keep thinking about right now. 

****

Jacques had gone inside the bedroom to go to the toilet and just as I was about to go out into the garden Jay was coming the other way. 

"Are we alright to have a chat?"

"Yeah of course." I answered, sitting back down and offering the space for him to sit.

"I just wanted to say like I obviously respect you and Jacques and I know you have your own thing going on with him...."

"I get what you're saying but for me, like I just want to keep the two of you separate, like there's no point in us talking and then me just talking about how I want Jacques right now."

"I get that. I personally didn't want to pick anyone but you and I definitely could have gone for a safer option but I wanted to be true to myself."

"I get that."

"I wanted to show you like I am serious about this and be direct about the whole situation rather than lying."

"I mean as you've shown that doesn't do you any favours."

"It doesn't." I didn't know if I'd been too harsh but thankfully he took it. "How do you feel about the whole situation?"

"I'm still a bit shocked to be honest, like I feel like all of this has come a bit out of nowhere and maybe that's what's making this even more awkward. I felt like we had that first date and then everything was kind of dropped and now you've come back just because Ekin isn't maybe who you thought she was."

"I'll admit like I definitely should have gotten to know you earlier but now I'm hoping like we're in a couple together and I've got no loyalties to anyone so it will be easier to get to know you."

"I guess, obviously my priority is still with Jacques but we can have chats and whatever."

I'm not really too keen on the way he worded that, it seems like he's picked me thinking that like I'm instantly going to be around him all the time. I'm so confused by the guy and this has just added to that. 

That night in the dressing room it was still filled with tension and the conversation turned towards Danica. 

"I just don't get it, like even if it was on a friendly level, surely you'd pick the one that you kissed."

"You just don't know anymore." Ekin said. "Like I don't even want to comment on it."

"Would you want to get to know Davide like that again?" I asked her because sometimes I don't think she even knows what's going on in her head. 

"Ask me everything tomorrow."

I walked past all the beds and again it felt like fate was out to get me as I would be sharing a bed with Jay, next to Jacques. No-one was in bed yet and I spotted Jacques in the boys dressing area so I snuck up behind him, wrapping my arms around his waist. 

"Can I borrow a hoodie for tonight, I need one that smells like you?"

"Of course." He found his white one that I've seen him wearing almost every day and pulled it over my head, it almost reached my knees but it was so soft. "Good night, I'll be watching you."

"Good night." I leaned up so we could share our kiss before we both went over to the beds. I wasn't annoyed that either of us didn't go on the dog bed because I knew at least one of us would have to be here anyway and I trusted him that nothing would happen with Danica. 

It was a bit awkward with Jay but I managed to avoid any bed time chat with him and turned so that I was facing outwards. This just felt so wrong and even with pulling the hood up to cocoon myself in his smell, I couldn't get to sleep. I opened my eyes and I could just about see him through the darkness, eyes open and watching me. 

It was like we were in sync as I reached out underneath the covers as he did, our hands intertwining on the bedside table. And that's what got me to sleep, his lips coming down to press a kiss to our hands and his thumb stroking the back of my palm to lure me to sleep. 

Maybe fate was on my side after all.

****Author's Note****

I hope you like this chapter. 

Please vote and comment any suggestions. 

Xx

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

69.9K 1.8K 60
Formula 1 driver Blaise Hunter goes on one of the biggest dating shows to find love. After being single for 6 years due to her partner shot and kille...
96.1K 1.8K 25
❝𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞,❞ love island | summer 2022 discontinued
128K 3K 28
Sienna has seen glitz and glam, but is she ready for 8 weeks of sun, drama and romance? love island summer 2023 fem!oc x ?
5.2K 561 51
"𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒖𝒅𝒂𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏 𝒌𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒐 𝒚𝒂𝒂 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒂𝒂𝒃 𝒉𝒐 𝑱𝒐 𝒃𝒉𝒊 𝒉𝒐 𝒌𝒉𝒖𝒅𝒂 𝒌𝒊 𝒌𝒂𝒔𝒂𝒎 𝒍𝒂𝒋𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒃 𝒉𝒐" ...