PokeMon: A Happy World

Galing kay Sowrav2459

A boy who endured the cruelties of the world got reincarnated.A world where he can get everything he wants.Wi... Higit pa

1)Unreasonable
2)A World without You(Part-1)
3)A World without You (part-2)
4)The Administrator
5)A New World(Part-1)
6)A New World(Part-2)
7)A New World(Part-3)
8)A New World(Part-4)
9)A New World(Part-5):Demons,Pokemon and Monsters.
10) Mosque(Part-1)
11)Mosque(part-2):Status
12)I have a Overpowered family.
13) New pokemon and Geography
14)Slave trade(Part-1)
15)Rival and First pokemon battle
16) A New Partner
17) KAKKA
18)Slave Trade (part 2)
19)Slave trade(Part-3)
20)A Thanks from you...
21) Emily's Emotional Story.
23)Shopping With Sisters
24)To the Royal capital
25) Shadow
26) Her Sweet voice (Part-1)
27) Her Sweet voice (Part-2)
28)Money and Kindness
29)Paper and Ink
30)The Amber king
31)Resurrection
32) Royal Castle (Part-1)
33) Royal Castle (Part-2)
34)Royal Castle (Part-3)
35)Her Identity
36) The Dusk King's visit(Part-1)
37)The Dusk King's visit(Part-2)
38)The Dusk King's visit(Part-3)
39)The Dusk King's visit(Part-4)
40)Eid Special: The Crystal Girl
41) Sophia's Visit
42)Sophia- A Cursed Princess
43)Nate's Story-01: Good Morning
44)Nate's Story-2: Friends And Foe
45) Nate's Story-03: Hell
46)Nate's Story-04: In The Field of Spider Lily
47) Nate's Story-05: Mystery
48) Nate's Story-06:The Final Letter
49) Elite Four VS Champion (Part-01)
50) Elite Four VS Champion (Part-02)
51) Elite Four VS Champion (Part-03)
52) Meeting an Angel (Part-01)
53)Meeting an Angel (Part-02)
54)Meeting an Angel (Part-3)
55)Meeting an Angel (Part-4)
56)Meeting an Angel (Part-05)
57)Meeting an Angel (Part-06)

22)Entry Onee-San

408 15 8
Galing kay Sowrav2459

"I'M BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK"(???)

"Waa"

I wake up, listening a loud voice. Someone said that she's back right. It was certainly a girls voice. Did one of my older sister come back or something? I can't imagine Bertha-Okasama cackling in the morning.
Well not that my problem. I should sleep.

*Ba-dooooom

"I'm back,Shiro"(???)

*Bam

She jumped on me.

"Gofuuu... Wha-what did happed? "

"Onee-Chan missed you."(???)

"It hurts. Please get off from me."

"You're talking. How beautiful. Onee-Chan loves you sweety."(???)

She hugged me tightly. Just like a owner would do with her pets. She is doing same things with me.
She said she is my sister. Is she Christiane-Oneesama? I should try to know who is she.

"Are you Christiane-Oneesama?"

"Yes, sweety. Oh so cute. How many years was it that I heard your beautiful voice? You're the most beautiful little sister anybody could have. Oh, you should call me 'Christi-nee'. That's what you used to call me."(Christi-nee)

Am I imagining or her affection meter is too high. She talk too much though. I could see that she really care about me.

"Okay. Umm, nee-san. You were too loud you know."

"Oh, Don't mind it. I am just happy that my sweety finally wake up. So I can't control myself. Just let me refil my Shironium."(Christi-nee)

What is Shironium? Is it a z move or something?

"Oh, Is that so? Even if she doesn't mind it, Other will mind."(Mom)

"Moooommmm, help me Shiro, this devil will kill me."(Christi-nee)

"Christi-nee, you just lost your last chance of escaping. Don't worry I will never forget you."

Mom grab her head and draging her out of the house.

"No, Shiro. Help meeeeee.... Please be happy. Live happily and please don't forget meeeeeee....."(Christi-nee)

Mom dragged her from my room. It was like as if a storm has passed. Onee-Chan has short silver hair. She is somewhat look like Alice Nakiri from Shokugeki no Souma.

I washed my face and got ready. It's still early in the morning. But because of certain someone I can't sleep anymore. I should train early today.
I come down and saw nee-san was crying while mom was scolding her. Is she really a pokemon league champion? Where did she dropped her dignity?

"It's okay, mom. Please stop scolding nee-san. I think she was just too excited to meet me. That's why she wasn't able to control herself."

"Shiro."(Christi-nee)

"If you say it like that then I can't complain anymore."(mom)

"Shiro, Thank you. You're really a saint. I love youuuuuuuu."(Christi-nee)

She hugged me again and started to treat me like a puppy.

"Christi, What did Bertha and Linda said after listening about Shiro?"(mom)

"They were really happy. Both of them wanted to come here but they have so much work, that's why they can't come here. They were feeled relieve after hearing that Shiro will visit Royal Capital soon."(Christi-nee)

Oh, so they were busy. I was happy to hear that they wanted to come for me. I thought they might hate me.

"I can understand about Bertha. She is a flim star and famous. She has to maintain nobel meeting too. But why is Linda busy, CHRISTIIIIIIII"(Mom)

Eh? Is it nee-san's fault? I heard Linda onee-sama is elite four member. She might have a lot of work to do.

"She really is an workholic. She even wanted to do my parts of works."(Christi-nee)

"How many times I have to tell you that don't push your work onto her. I am sure you gave her really a lot problem."(Mom)

mom started scolding again. I don't know why nee-san don't listen. Is she a child or something?

"Oh, nee-Chan, Is traveling to royal capital takes a lot time?"

"No, it's just takes a day by flaying Pokemon Carriage and 3 days in normal carriage."(Christi-nee)

"Then why did it takes so much time for you to come here?"

"You see, mom told me to find a good pokemon for you. So I went to find one and finally I found a pokemon that would suit you."(Christi-nee)

"Is that so. What kind of pokemon is it?"

"Ta-daa... It's a Trapinch. It has high potentiality too."(Christi-nee)

A Trapinch came out from pokeball. So cool. If I evolve it properly it can be a flygon.
I apprised it

****** Status*******
Name: Trapinch
-An Ant pit pokemon
-Trapinch's nest is a sloped, bowl-like pit dug in sand. This Pokémon patiently waits for prey to tumble down the pit. Its giant jaws have enough strength to crush even boulders.
Gender:Female
Level: 10
Ability :Arena trap
Potentiality level:05
Moves:<sand attack><leser focus><bite><First impression(Egg)>
**********★*******************

It really is a good pokemon. Although it has a very low spees stats. It's stats not that bad either. But evolving it will be a pain.Overall who would hate a flygon?

"Thank you, nee-chan."

"I'm glad that you like it. Mom I have to ask something."(Christi-nee)

"What?"(mom)

"What about Shiro's gift? Did empress find our about her being a human-dragon hybrid and she can change sex at her will?"(Christi-nee)

"Yeah. That's why she was summoned with your dad."(mom)

Eh! The empress summoned me? I didn't heard it though.

"She summoned you two days ago."(mom)

Mom said it to me.

" Then she might starts talking about that, right?"(Nee-san)

"Well, certainly."(mom)

"Should I kill her?"(Nee-san)

Eh? What's going on? What kind of talk will be there? I can't follow their talk though.

"Yosh. I decided that I will follow her to the Royal Palace."(Nee-san)

"Don't do something unreasonable."(mom)

"Don't worry. I will kill silently."(nee-san)

"No Christi-Chan, Let me join too. I want to see her suffer."(Dorothy-Okasama)

"Good morning, Dorothy-Okasama"(nee-san)

"Good morning."(Dorothy-Okasama)

"Is the Empress an evil."

"No, She is normal and an kind ruler. But a bit strange."(mom)

"Ooo. Okay I should go my training."

"I will help you, wait."(Nee-San)

************★**************★**********★
*
*
*
*
Meowth :Finally Oneesama has made an entry. She is quite a character.

Bidoof: Yeah. She is a extreme sis-con though.

Meowth : Yeah. But I like how she can be stupid at the same time too.
***************************************

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

141K 5.8K 102
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
625K 31.6K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
439K 10.9K 60
๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง, ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐, ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ซ...
88.8K 3.1K 52
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...