THE OTHER โ” DIEGO HARGREEVES

By sebasstan

๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š๐š’๐š—๐š. โ UM... ALLISON YOUR BROTHER ALMOST KILLED ME WITH A KNIFE. โž in which allison's best friend ... More

๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐‘
PROLOGUE โ” MY ASSISTANT
CHAPTER ONE โ” IM SUPPOSED TO BE NICE?
CHAPTER TWO โ” WHY ARE YOU STILL TALKING?
CHAPTER THREE โ” THERE'S A CHILD ON THE FLOOR.
CHAPTER FOUR โ” BIG FAN OF YOURS. REALLY.
CHAPTER FIVE โ” LET GO.
CHAPTER SIX โ” NEW GIRLFRIEND? OR WHAT?
CHAPTER SEVEN โ” FAREWELL BROTHER DEAREST
CHAPTER EIGHT โ” ACT LIKE MY MOTHER
CHAPTER NINE โ” YOU READY SIS?
CHAPTER TEN โ” I GOT US DRINKS TO FORGET
CHAPTER ELEVEN โ” SURVEILLANCE FOOTAGE
CHAPTER TWELVE โ” WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU?
CHAPTER THIRTEEN โ” NOT IN FRONT OF THE KID
CHAPTER FOURTEEN โ” PROTECTIVE NEPHEW
CHAPTER FIFTEEN โ” HAZEL AND CHA CHA MODE
CHAPTER SIXTEEN โ” I'LL BE RIGHT BACK
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN โ” HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN MY AUNT?
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN โ” YOU'RE MAKING ME CRY
CHAPTER NINETEEN โ” DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME
CHAPTER TWENTY โ” YEAH, YOU'RE NOT TAKING CARE OF ME
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE โ” I'M GONNA GET US OUT OF HERE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO โ” LET ME DIE IN PEACE
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE โ” ZOYA POPOVA
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR โ” HEY SWEETS
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE โ” WHERE ARE YOU GOING?
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX โ” WHAT THE HELL?
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN โ” LET ME DEAL WITH THEM
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT โ” TELL HIM TO HEAL ME
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE โ” THE MOON
CHAPTER THIRTY โ” DIEGO... I'M FLATTERED
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE โ” TIE ME UP & LET ME DIE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO โ” YOU AND "PEACHES", HUH?
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE โ” POET'S DEATH
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR โ” DETECTIVE PATCH
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE โ” HE'S NOT ONLY GONNA KILL ME
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX โ” YOU OKAY, PEACHES?
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN โ” WE WERE MORE...
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT โ” THE FORESHADOWING
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE โ” THE BLEEDING THROAT
CHAPTER FORTY โ” TALKING WITH HAZEL
CHAPTER FORTY-ONE โ” THEY'RE GONE...
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO โ” THE WORDS THAT CAME OUT
CHAPTER FORTY-THREE โ” ATTENTION SEEKER
CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR โ” THE END?
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐‘๐’
PROLOGUE โ” NEW YEAR, NEW ME
CHAPTER ONE โ” ALL BOTTLED UP
CHAPTER TWO โ” UNEXPECTED SURPRISE
CHAPTER THREE โ” THE NEW ONE
CHAPTER FOUR โ” THE WRONG ONES
CHAPTER FIVE โ” THE RING
CHAPTER SIX โ” THE THREE MEN
CHAPTER SEVEN โ” BREAKING IN
CHAPTER EIGHT โ” OUTTA HERE
CHAPTER NINE โ” PEACHES AND SWEETS
CHAPTER TEN โ” SIX DAYS LEFT
CHAPTER ELEVEN โ” OUR VIRGIN FRIEND
CHAPTER TWELVE โ” THE PLAN
CHAPTER THIRTEEN โ” TRAVEL BACK
CHAPTER FOURTEEN โ” A PROMISED DATE
CHAPTER FIFTEEN โ” BODY ON THE COUCH
CHAPTER SIXTEEN โ” DOOMSDAY
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN โ” THE UNCONSCIOUS
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN โ” THE WANTED
CHAPTER NINETEEN โ” BIGGEST FAN
CHAPTER TWENTY โ” WHATEVER HAPPENS
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE โ” AMAZING PERSON
THE OTHERS vol. 2
OO2. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
OO3. MAGNETS AND MINDS
OO4. THE FUTURE CAPULET
OO5. BOYS MEET ANGER

OO1. FAMILY REUNION + CAPULETS

6.2K 302 88
By sebasstan

CHAPTER ONE. *ೃ༄
❝ FAMILY REUNION + CAPULETS. ❞

"Alright... We're gonna leave. Sounds like you guys need to... talk."

Poet and Paris didn't look behind them as they took small steps, but everyone turned to look at them which clearly told them to stay put. From the thoughts of the Umbrella Academy and the ones from the balcony on top, they were to stay for a fight that was going to occur.

They were tired because although they were involved with two of the people from the Umbrella Academy, they were tired. They were added into a family with siblings who clearly held such annoyance to one another despite knowing it was the end of the world.

As every Umbrella sibling stared at the doppelgänger of their fallen brother, Luther took a step forward while everyone maintained in the back.

"Is that really you?" He asked, eyeing the way the other Ben stared at them with eyebrows furrowed together.

"And who," Poet sighed at hearing her boyfriend's loud tone, "are the weirdos on the balcony?"

Both Klaus and Paris cowered at hearing his tone before Reginald's voice was heard, answering Luther's question, "They are the Sparrows. My children."

It clearly took them aback, but Poet was already aware of the situation after hearing everyone's thoughts. God, the Sparrows thoughts were way more louder than the Umbrella Academy's. Why? Poet didn't know but it was annoying.

"I'm sorry," Five spoke as everyone looked at the oldest man in the room. "What do you mean, your children? That's not possible, old m"

"Should we, like, leave?" Paris mumbled to his aunt who sighed and shrugged, obviously knowing that the wouldn't be able to leave unnoticed. Diego would automatically know and notice that they were gone and search for them.

"No," Poet breathed out. "Even if we could, they would all notice. So let's just... watch how this family handles family trauma and new beginnings."

"They call themselves the Umbrella Academy," both Capulets went back to watching the scene between the siblings unfold, not knowing what to do since they didn't want to step in, funny enough since they have stepped in since the beginning, "a group of scheming, perfidious malcontents, who accosted me in the fall of 1963 when I was away on business in Dallas."

"With someone who is known for having geniuses in their family," Paris whispered to Poet as he kept his eyes on every form, "I for sure did not understand anything he said."

"Do you think he's actually smart or is just making himself sound smart by using those words?" Poet went along, smirking at her nephew who suppressed his laughter.

"Five, what the hell is going?"

Fixing their posture, Poet and Paris went back to secretly sending each other commentary through their heads. Poet was taken a back a bit when Diego grabbed her hand, obviously forgetting (like every other time) that she was in a relationship.

"I don't know yet," Five answered, "but it's concerning."

"Is he telling the truth?" One of the Sparrows, the one in front of everyone else, asked, he and his siblings confused at the sudden news dropped on them.

"Not the part about us being perfidious," Vanya answered, staring back at the others behind her.

"No, we're amateur-fidious, at best," Klaus piped in, hat adding on to the mysteriousness that he gave off.

"But we are his children. This is our house."

"This is gonna end bad, Diego," Poet mumbled to the man beside her and he looked at her, a small chuckle escaping his lips as he ran a hand through the ends of her hair tips. "I'm serious."

"It never ends well, sweets," he answered and she nodded, a small sigh escaping her lips.

At hearing one of the members from the Sparrows mock Luther, the two immediately looked over. Though, a girl had spoken up as soon as they looked over.

"I kind of think we would have noticed you," the girl said. Poet smiled a little at hearing Luther's stuff and tried to hide it even more when she heard him speaking.

"Hi," he smiled. "I'm Luther."

"I really feel like we're intruding," Paris mumbled again, he and his aunt watching Allison and the girl with sunglasses argue. But, they quiet down when a floating cube spoke, causing the others to chuckle.

"You slay me, Chris," Ben commented and Poet looked at him. He looked back at her and she glared at him while he gave her a smirk that had Diego stepping in.

"I wasn't expecting company," everyone turned to look at who spoke, the Umbrella Academy in disbelief when Grace's form was the one who appeared. She sighed. "This is the best I could do on short—Short... short notice."

"Mom," Diego breathed out.

"Mom?" One of the Sparrows spoke. "She's a robot, you perv."

"It's not a robot," Diego corrected at the same time Poet spoke.

"Don't call him that," she said. Ben looked at her, giving her a challenging look.

"Or what?"

Poet stuck out her hand, a red orb forming on the palm of her hand and fingers. Her eyes glowed and she tilted her head, her lips tilting at the end. "Come closer and find out."

"Guys, chill!" Vanya called out.

"Think I'm afraid of you?" Ben stepped closer.

Everyone came to Poet's defense almost immediately, but the one who stood in the front of the Sparrows stuck out his hand to stop Ben. "Stand down, Ben."

"Look at that!" Luther stared at the girl who spoke to Diego. "She's got a voice!"

"How about I hide that big Rubik's Cube up your ass?" Diego retorted, hand still holding on to his girlfriend's own. Because of the thought process, Poet's hand immediately went up to shield Diego's face when she read one of the girl's mind. But, she has been too late to stop it.

The girl who spit something at Diego smiled at Poet sarcastically, not knowing the history of powers Poet has. So, when Poet made sure that Diego was okay, her hand levitated by the side of his head, fingers flowing red as she saw what he was looking at. She made a confused face when she noticed he was imagining, hallucinating, everyone dancing. Maybe it wouldn't be bad if she didn't remove that hallucination.

"You got 30 seconds to get out of our house," one of the Sparrows said. Poet looked at Diego and saw that he was quickly coming to his senses.

"And if we don't?" Allison asked, unaware of her brother's gasp while he glanced at the girl who made him hallucinate. Poet made a small mental note in her head, eyeing everyone's powers.

"Then we'll have to settle this the old-fashioned way," the man continued to threaten.

"You okay?" Poet soothed her boyfriend, hand rubbing up and down his arm. He let out another shaky breath, nodding. "You seemed like you were having fun so I didn't want to bother you. I'm sorry if the hallucination scared you. I'm sorry."

"It's okay," Diego reassured her, hearing Vanya talk, before his eyes traveled to Klaus when he talked to Ben.

"You look so much better alive than you do dead," both Capulets mentally face-palmed at knowing that the Ben standing in front of them wouldn't take it lightly. "Am I right? Except that haircut."

"What the hell did you just say?" Ben asked, staring at him.

"Come on, come on," Klaus stepped closer, waving his hands around. "Stop with all the hostility, Mr. Grumpy Pants." He eyed his face more. "Oh, wow. Nice scar. Muy macho."

"Shut your mouth!" Ben sternly spoke, but Klaus didn't take the hint.

"You shut your mouth," he said, "and just hug your brother—"

Klaus got punched in the face by Ben, clearly making him stumble on his own feet while a groan escape his lips once he tripped.

"Hey!" Luther looked at Ben. "What the hell? You didn't have to do that!"

"Oh, I'm pretty sure I did!"

The Sparrows came to their brothers defense, some of them, and Poet and Paris glanced at each other. But, everything started once Luther and the other guy started to fight. It ended badly with Luther flying back, landing on Klaus who had just gotten up from the couch.

Since they were tired, Poet and Paris let the family fight, not meddling for once. They just sat down and looked at everything and everyone, knowing that they could easily stop all this and the Umbrella Academy can leave unharmed.

"We're not assholes for not stepping in, right?" Paris asked and Poet shook her head.

"I see it as just letting them solve their family issues," she shrugged. Paris nodded and hummed, standing up and running off. He came back with some cotton candy and Poet thanked him, grabbing it.

As everything unfolded, she made sure to protect them all by using her telekinesis and making the Sparrows stumble. But, Poet was made aware that one of them had someone with telekinesis, too, so she knew that there were two with the same powers as her. Some of her powers.

"Wait," Poet mumbled, eyeing up as she read someone's mind. "Five is upstairs. He just got hit, he's about to hallucinate."

Paris nodded and went upstairs, eyeing the one with his fingers to his head, disgust on his lips when he realized that it came from the girl who was on the floor. But, Paris stopped at seeing that Five was speaking Italian, a language he knew very well.

"Ugh," the girl who spoke looked at Paris, eyeing him. "Are they all perverts?"

"He's just in love with a mannequin," Paris retorted, obviously upset but not hurt. He expected this, not soon, but he did expect it. So, he turned to look at the girl. "I'm Paris."

"Jayme. Nice to meet you, Speedy."

"Nice to meet you, too."

"You're not related to them, right?" Jayme asked and Paris shook his head. "Good. They're all assholes." Kicking Five and sending him rolling down the stairs, she waved back at Paris. "Well, I got to go help my siblings. See you."

"See you."

Speeding away, Paris sat next to Poet. Reading his thoughts, she simply gave him a simple squeeze on the hand, knowing he'll speak to her whenever he wanted about the situation.

As some of the Sparrows headed towards Luther, surrounding him, Poet slowly stood up, making no noise. When Luther had gotten kicked on repeatedly, Poet stepped up behind the Sparrows, hands glowing while red orbs went inside their heads.

"Luther!" Vanya yelled. Some of the Sparrows who had not gotten hit with Poet's powers, turned to look at Vanya, but were now made aware of Poet who stood behind them. She smiled at them and quickly sent orbs through their brains before glancing at Vanya who was now levitating, shaking her head.

It was now Poet's turn to levitate while sending Paris a mind message to go save the others. Following her orders, he sped away, leaving his aunt to handle the girl.

"Hi," Poet waved at the one levitating Vanya. "I'm Poet."

"Hi, I'm Sloane," Sloane smiled, dropping Vanya on the floor. Poet made sure she was okay and she saw she was okay, she turned to look at the girl in front of her.

"You're so pretty I want to cry!" Poet warmly smiled at her. Sloane thanked her and complimented her back, the two now chatting. "I love the color of your powers."

"I love yours!" Sloane gushed. "It's red."

"Poet we have to do!" Vanya yelled. "Everyone left."

Poet looked down and smiled back at Sloane. "It was nice to meet you. Hope to see you soon!"

Quickly leaving before the others stop hallucinating, Sloane watched the girl leave.

"Bye..."

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I don't like this chapter 😭
but it'll do for now

Tell me your thoughts
or anything you wish to
see later on

Votes for new update: 100

(I'm only doing this bc i
want to see something. If
you don't vote it's okay)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 473 45
๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐œ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐:) ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ: ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ณ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐€๐ข๐๐š๐ง ๏ฟฝ...
196K 3.3K 23
What happens when Diego takes his powerful fiancรฉe to meet his family... after his father dies. The story follows the series' events with the recent...
261K 6.9K 26
in which number eight spent her life unnoticed and hidden until the day when her father's death happens. โช the umbrella academy โซ โช season num...
49.8K 1.1K 26
DAUNTLESS | IN WHICH NUMBER ZERO HELPS HER DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILY TO SAVE THE WORLD. |The Umbrella Academy| sequel titled 'Fearless' is now publish!