It Started with a One-Night S...

By yourerin_

Jisoo, a simple and hard-working young lady didn't expect to get pregnant after having a one-night stand with... More

One - How it started
Early Note
Three - Aftermath 2 (Taehyung)
Four - The News
Five - In denial
Six - Realization
Not an update
Seven - Our Journey
Eight - The Arrangement
Not an Update
Nine - Getting to Know
Ten - Where it's Going
Eleven - Feelings
Twelve - What the Future Holds?
Thirteen - Breaking the Boundaries
Fourteen - Embarrassed
Fifteen - Let It Be Known (Part 1)
Sixteen - Let It Be Known (Part 2)
Seventeen - Untold Feelings
Eighteen - Confession
Not an Update
Nineteen - The Promise
Not An Update
Twenty - Fear
Twenty-One - It Started
Jisoo #PinkVenom
Twenty-Two - Truth Unfolding (Part 1)
Twenty-Three - Truth Unfolding (Part 2)
Not an Update
Twenty-Four - A Love Worth Fighting For (Part 1)
Not an Update
Twenty-Five - A Love Worth Fighting For (Part 2)
New Story!!! His Rebound Girl
Twenty-Six - Falling Into Right Places? (Part 1)
Twenty-Seven - Falling Into Right Places? (Part 2)
Not An Update
Twenty-Eight - Against All Odds (Part 1)
Hello!
Twenty-Nine - Against All Odds (Part 2)
Thirty - Promise
Thirty-One - Bundle of Joy
Thirty-Two - Twisted Journey
Thirty-Three - After a Long Time
Thirty-Four - I want you back
JS1 - Coming Soon!
Thirty-Five - Claiming her back (Part 1)
Thirty-Six - Claiming her back (Part 2)
Thirty-Seven - Claiming Her Back (Part 3)
Thirty-Eight - How It Ends (Part 1)
Story Recommendation
New Story - Option 1
Thirty-Nine - How It End (Finale)
New Story - Option 2
Hello, I'm back!

Two - Aftermath 1 (Jisoo)

2K 114 9
By yourerin_

Jisoo's phone was ringing non-stop. She had no choice but to lazily pick up the phone and answer it.

"H-hello?" She said with eyes closed.

Lisa: "Unnie! You finally answered my call!" She exclaimed.

Jisoo groaned as she hear her friend who was almost yelling at the other line. She opened her eyes and looked at the time. She sat immediately upon seeing what time it was.

3:00 PM.

After her encounter with the stranger this morning, she went back to her dorm. She must be really tired from what happened last night that she fell asleep immediately when she got to her room. It has been hours since she was sleeping, she hasn't even had any meal since last night.

Lisa: "Are you there, unnie?!" She asked as she didn't hear any response from Jisoo.

Jisoo: "Yes, yes. I'm here." She laid down on the bed again.

Lisa: "We were so worried about you. We were drunk and wasted last night that we didn't notice you leaving the place. You didn't even bother telling us about you leaving and not a single message when you got to your dorm." She sounded frustrated.

Jisoo understands why her friends were worried about her. Well, 1. She's not used to attending parties like the party they attended last night, and 2. She has low tolerance for drinking alcoholic beverages.

Jisoo: "Uh-um. Yeah. I'm so-sorry." She said nervously. "You guys were having fun last night and... and I didn't really want to spoil the night so I just left." She lied.

Lisa: "Gosh! We've been sending you messages and calling you this morning, unnie." She said with a worried tone.

Jisoo: "Actually... I just woke up so I missed answering your calls and messages. Sorry." She explained.

Lisa: "Okay, okay. You might want to message Jennie and Rosé. They might end up in front of your dorm if you don't give them updates about you." She told her.

Jisoo: "Yes, okay. I'll do that. Thanks, Lili." She answered.

Lisa bid goodbye and ended the call.

After ending the call with her best friend, Jisoo checked on her messages.

Nini: What happened to you Jisooyaaa?!! Didn't even bother to tell us when you got home?! Hmppppp.

Rosie_posie: I hope you got home safely, unnie!!! Reply back when you're awake.

Jisoo took her time to respond to her bestfriends' messages. She can tell how worried they were.

Jisoo heaved a deep sigh as she place her phone on the bedside table. She closed her eyes and massage her temple remembering that situation she put herself in.

"What did I just do?" She thought.

She remained quiet for some time, thinking deeply about how she ended up in a stranger's arms. She must have been dead drunk that she cannot remember anything after drinking 4 shots of Frozen Margarita.

"Stupid."

She's talking to herself now.

"How can I be so careless? How can I lose my..." She paused as she didn't have any guts to mention that word.

She's internally cursing herself for losing her virginity that easily and to think, she gave it just like that to a stranger.

Her hands are now covering her face. She's on a verge of crying, feeling disappointed in herself.

She was breathing heavily, trying to calm herself. After a while, her forehead creased as the stranger's face came to her mind.

"Wait. How come he looked familiar?" She whispered.

Jisoo immediately got up, sitting on the bed. She grabbed her phone and started searching on her social.

After some time, her eyes grew bigger and her heart was pounding as if it was going to come out of her chest.

"No way!" She gasped.

Jisoo just had a big realization of who she slept with. Why didn't she realize it when she was standing in front of him? Why didn't she recognize the guy?

Well, she was surprised and was distracted when they woke up, she was not thinking straight.

"Taehyung. THE KIM TAEHYUNG!"

She yelled soon as she saw his face while scrolling to her Instagram account.

Of course, she knows him. Who wouldn't? He's popular at the university. He's famous not only because he is a top-notch student but also because of his visuals. He's a gorgeous man! Not to mention, that he came from the richest family in the country. In fact, he is the heir of the Kim Group.

"Oh my! I cannot believe this!" She said to herself, breathing heavily.

"Was it really him?" She whispered.

"Was it a good thing? That it was him? At least it was him?" She thought.

Now she's confusing herself about whether she should be okay with the thought that it was THE Kim Taehyung who she slept with... not just any man.

She knows that most of the girls in their university have been doing everything just to get his attention. But she also knew that the guy has never shown any interest in any girls in school.

Jisoo's lips curved up a bit. Her face showed a small smile.

"Should I be glad then that it was him?" She whispered.

But her smile slowly faded because of another thought.

"Nothing's serious is going to happen, right???" 

===================================================================

Next part will be uploaded tomorrow. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.7K 3.5K 20
Taehyung"Don't ever try to escape or I will do something you can't even dream of." Highest rank in: #1 vsoo(25/5/21) #1 bts (26/5/21) #1 kim jisoo(26...
182K 8K 21
"Dᴀᴅᴀ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ's Pᴀᴘᴀ?" In which Jisung raise their son alone until Zhong Chenle reappear in their life. But guess what? Jisung doesn't want him anymor...
49.3K 1.9K 15
🏅Highest Rank Reached🏅 #1 taesoo #2 vsoo #4 jisoo 📜Short Story📜 "I wanted to be the best wife to you.." Jisoo "If you knew I was in love with her...
66.8K 2.1K 21
When Jennie Kim only wants to live her own life, Jisoo, her bestfriend forces her to get a new job as a cook in a big company where the CEO is unknow...