The Tower: Happily Ever After

By AvengersCompound

~ 18+ MINORS DNI ~ Almost 40 years after Elise Cooper first crashed into Natasha Romanoff outside the library... More

Request from the Author
Character Reference Sheet
Angela's Request
Anger Issues
Family Dinner
Relieving Tension
Farewell to Our Old Life
The Bifrost
Welcome Home
Seeing the Doctor
Dress Design
The Coronation
A Dramatic Entry
The Dark Cloud
The Stone Door
Familiars
Ups and Downs
The Council Meeting
An Academic Retreat
Eddie and Clarke
Naming Day
Natasha's Dungeon
An Outing
A Long Night
Laughter is the Best Medicine
The Challenge
The Stables and the Aerie
A Royal Fantasy
Right for You
Natasha and Steve's Prize
The Fear
Getting Out of His Head
Eddie's Family
The Secret Room
Solids
The Valkyrior
The Orgy
Childhood Dreams
A Vision
Looking for Trouble
The Battle for Asgard
Adrenalin Crash
Exchange of Power
Weapons
The Bachelor Party
Bonding
Celebrations
Epilogue

The Feeling of Happiness

689 36 1
By AvengersCompound

It's an unusual feeling to be aware of how happy you feel. It wasn't even that I hadn't been happy lately. I was generally very happy. But with the attack and cleaning up, it had been an adrenaline high and then drop, and as all the reminders of good things piled back on us, I felt like I was walking on air. The kids were settled and happy. Each one was finding the things that helped them define themselves. Whether that be a Valkyrie or an advisor, a parent or a mage, or whatever it was they were drawn to. It was something that stood out more now - especially given that Lyra was now heavily pregnant, to the point we could feel the baby kicking, and Pietro was not only becoming quite adept at magic but had also taken to the role of advisor to Thor.

We were back to planning the bonding. Both bondings actually. Billy and Teddy's first and then Paul would bond with Rose a month later. That joy on top of the relief of the kingdom returning to normal just made everyone feel light and free.

The first night back in our old quarters (which had been extended to include rooms for the twins) we were so excited that it took several hours before all of us fell asleep. When Synergy woke me to tell me the twins were awake, I was both exhausted and I ached in that pleasant post-sex way I liked so much.

I tried to pry myself free from the pile without waking everyone. The twins were much easier to handle alone than they used to be and usually, their one midnight wake-up just involved a diaper change, feed, and back into bed with no drama. I knew I could handle it myself and the others would let me sleep in later.

Unfortunately, Tony was wrapped around me like a koala, and I couldn't get free without waking him, and Bucky was sleeping like a cat, and as soon as I got up he jumped to his feet as if I'd punted him like a football.

The three of us made our way down and were greeted by Nova standing at the side of his crib holding his hands out and chanting 'dadadada' over and over. While Thour sat on her bottom whining and rubbing her eyes.

"Hey there, little one, daddy's here," Tony cooed, picking up Nova. Bucky went for Thour and while Nova looked around bright-eyed Thour buried her face in Bucky's neck and whimpered a little.

"Oh, sweetheart, I've got you," he cooed, rubbing her back. "Let's change your stinky butt and you can have a little snack and go back to sleep.

I went and made myself comfortable as they each changed a twin. I wasn't sure how much longer I'd get to breastfeed them. They were ten months old now, and while I had breastfed most of the kids for closer to eighteen, it was harder with two. Both in the sense that holding them and feeding them both at the same time became logistically difficult, but also just that it was hard to keep the milk production for two. I had barely managed to breastfeed Riley and Pietro for six months and even then it had been with bottle supplements. Wanda did better with Rose and Sarah, but even then she didn't last the full year.

Bucky brought Thour over first and the little girl straddled my leg and started feeding right away, her little hands held in fists against each side of my breast.

Bucky sat down on one of the sofa chairs beside me and smiled. "She looks so angry."

"She hates having to eat," I giggled.

"Just like Steve," Bucky chuckled.

Tony brought Nova over. The little boy was far too bright-eyed for my liking and was babbling up at Tony and trying to grab his beard. "I know," Tony said as he looked down into Nova's blue eyes. "That is what Fermat theorized, but Wiles showed it was really complex and not as easy as Fermat thought at all."

"Are you talking to our son about math?" I asked.

"What? He was the one that brought it up," Tony said, as he plopped Nova down on my free knee. The infant wriggled around and looked up at me and started babbling. "See. He's got a lot to say about the topic of algebraic number theory."

I stifled a laugh and booped him on the nose. "Your silly daddy thinks you're gonna be a mathematician and not a biologist like your mommy."

"He might become a biologist, but he'll have a healthy interest in mathematics," Tony said. "Won't you kiddo?"

Nova looked up at him. "Bwee?" he said in a little high-pitched voice.

"That's right - it'll be a nice hobby on the side," Tony said.

Nova babbled again and turned back to me, grabbed my breast in both hands, and started to suckle, making funny little snuffling noises as he did.

Bucky, Tony, and I started laughing softly, and I leaned back in the rocker and rocked gently.

"Good being back in our rooms again, huh?" Bucky said as Tony flitted around the room.

"Yeah, I missed sleeping in a bed with everyone," I agreed. "I hate when you guys all split up. Means I'm bed-hopping every night."

"Poor, Elise, has so many people who love her. Woe is her," Tony teased.

I smirked and flipped him off and he turned away from me and laughed. "Good thing the babies didn't see that."

"Yeah, not when I'm the one that wants to teach them to flip you off," Bucky joked.

Tony turned around, biting his bottom lip. "This means war, you realize?"

"Bring it," Bucky replied

Tony sauntered over to Bucky and flopped into his lap, making Bucky make an exaggerated 'oof' sound and break down laughing. "God, you're a pest."

"I pride myself on it," Tony teased.

I smiled as I watched them. It was unusual for Bucky and Tony to be this physically affectionate with each other. Their complicated past and the time it took for them to be comfortable being around each other, hadn't stopped them from forming bonds or considering each other husband, but it did seem to still carry through in a kind of playful antagonism and uncertainty about when and if they could be physical with each other. Seeing them not thinking twice about it was always a happy surprise. It had taken them a lot of years - even after the bonding - to get there.

I smiled and relaxed as I watched Bucky's arm curl around Tony's waist and the two began to doze as the twins fed.

Thour fell asleep at my breast and Tony got up off Bucky's lap and put her back in her bed, tucking her in and patting her side until she was deeply asleep. When Nova finally finished feeding he let go and looked up at me with sleepy eyes and babbled softly.

"You better go to sleep, little one," I said, rubbing his back.

"Don't worry, I've got this," Bucky said and picked him up off my lap. I straightened myself up as Bucky carried Nova to bed and tucked him in.

"Ooh, I bet you're wonderin' how I knew, 'bout your plans to make me blue," Bucky sang as he patted Nova's tummy.

"Is that Marvin Gaye?" Tony asked, over the top of Bucky's singing.

"Don't tell Sam," Bucky said quickly before going straight back to singing. "With some other guy, you knew before."

Tony moved over next to Bucky and joined in on the next line. "Between the two of us guys you know I love you more. It took me by surprise, I must say, when I found out yesterday. Don'tcha know that I heard it through the grapevine. Not much longer would you be mine. Oh, I heard it through the grapevine and I'm just about to lose my mind. Honey, honey, yeah..."

I grinned as I watched them, listening to them sing in harmony. I joined in as backup, singing in harmony on the second lines of the chorus, or the backup harmonies where they came up. Singing the kids to sleep was nothing new. Nor was seeing either Bucky or Steve do it. But together? With a song that Bucky definitely got into because of Sam - well that was special.

When they finished singing Nova was well and truly asleep and I felt like I'd fallen in love all over again.

We headed back to bed and curled up in between them, tucked into the nest of other sleeping bodies. Bucky curled himself around me from behind and pushed his crotch up against my ass. I could feel his erection already growing and I looked back at him with a smirk. "What are you doing?"

"Grinding my erection against your ass," he whispered.

I started silently laughing and Tony reached over me and swatted his arm. "You don't go straight for the back door, don't you know how to woo a lady?" He moved closer to me, pulling my hip over his thigh.

"Which one of us is pushing two hundred again?" Bucky teased.

"You two need to be quiet," I whispered. "Everyone's asleep."

"Correction, darlin', you're gonna need to keep quiet. Can't have everyone waking up because you're a screamer," Bucky teased as his hand ran down my stomach and slipped into my panties. He began to slowly finger my clit and Tony leaned in and kissed my neck. "You think you can keep quiet for us?"

I hummed and nodded. "Yes, Bucky."

"Good," he said and he dipped a finger inside me, drawing out my slick and rubbing it over my clit.

"Because we're going to make you come now, honey," Tony whispered and captured my lips. Tony and Bucky began to slowly rut their hips up and down, sliding their cock along my crevice. Each time they mistimed and their cocks bumped together, they'd let out a low moan.

I reached behind me, tangling my hand in Bucky's hair, and rolled my hips between them. Bucky tried to tug me back towards him and Tony pulled back and looked at him. "Nuh-uh," he scolded in a low voice. "Me first."

Bucky chuckled and nosed at my shoulder as he reached over his head. "I'm not good at waiting for you, Tones. You might need to share the space."

I smacked them both playfully. "Stop talking about me like I'm not a person."

"What? You love it," Tony teased as he slid his cock inside me.

I pressed my face against Tony's neck to stifle the moan he punched out of me. Wanda shifted in her sleep, whimpering softly.

Bucky grabbed the lube from a drawer beside the bed and began to slick his cock. "I think Wanda's having a sex dream because of us," he whispered. "At least from the smell of it she is."

I giggled and leaned back, tugging him down to me by his hair. "Poor Wanda," I whispered and kissed him deeply.

As we kissed, Bucky pressed his cock up against my entrance, and pushing down against Tony's cock, he squeezed inside of me. I'd had a lot of sex that night, and my pussy was puffy from abuse, making it feel like I was stuffed fuller than I was. I pulled back from Bucky with a gasp and Tony quickly pulled me into a kiss to stifle the sound of my moan.

The three of us moved together, slowly rolling our hips, not in a hurry or even particularly energetically. It was sleepy, lovemaking. A momentary connection while we three happened to be awake born from the playful affection we'd shown each other.

I was overworked and hypersensitive from earlier, and despite the slowly lazy quality of our movements, I still reached my climax quickly. I broke from the kiss with Tony and before I could make a sound Bucky's lips were on mine kissing me hard.

For the exact reason I was so sensitive, Bucky and Tony took longer to reach their own climaxes. I came again, and once again I broke from one kiss to be mothered by another. Four times it happened. Each orgasm happening quicker and more intensely, and each one made me break from one kiss only to be smothered by another until I felt pliant like clay and completely fucked out.

After the fourth of my orgasms clenched around them and milked their cocks, Tony shuddered and his hips jerked forward as he came inside me. It dragged my orgasm out and I let my head fall back and I gritted my teeth. As Tony pulled out he reached between my legs and began to tug on Bucky's balls. Bucky gasped and bit down into my shoulder as it sent him over, spilling into me, his come mixing with Tony's.

I relaxed down between them as Bucky wrapped me in his arms, and slipped from within me and Tony curled up against my chest. "You both gonna sleep now?" I murmured.

"Mm-hmm..." Bucky hummed. Tony barely made a comprehensible sound before he was gently snoring in my arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 584 23
~~Completed~~ Margaret had arrived almost 6 months ago now to visit her friend Natasha. After being rescued from the Red Room when she was just a you...
172K 5.1K 49
Yes, this is another soulmate story. Yes, you've probably seen quite a few of these. Yes, this is not an original idea at all. Yes, you can deal with...
35.9K 729 32
Y/N Starks life isn't like your average teenager. Most kids her age are going to high school, going to partys, applying for collage... but Y/N? Y/N...
406K 11.7K 50
Beatrice was pretty prone to being an absolute dumbass online but when she meets her soulmates she realized how her dumbassary was about to fuck her...