DanTDM's Crazy Life

By Random202089898989

Its the start of the school year, Dan is getting bullied and its my job to protect Dan. Also Dan Is 13 and i... More

First day of school
The bully
New Freind
FOOD FIGHT!!!
James gets Bullied?!
Dan has Powers!?
Im gonna Help
New Girl
Jemma!😠
Ask Her Out!!
Prom (Part 1)
Prom (Part 2)
The Kiss
Is she really a bully??
Is She Insane
Whats Happening to me
No one can find out
He has powers too...
The Scars...
Was everyone right?
I should've listened to them!!
Am I Safe?
She Did What!!
Surprise!!
Am I ready?
The Talent Show
I like Jemma
My life is over
Just Listen
Dream
No one trusts me...
Mystery voice
Now Dream Really?!
How Dare They!!
Dont Ask...
She was Right!
Are they finally gone?

B-Boyfriend?

30 1 0
By Random202089898989

Dan's POV

I stood there speechless my heart was pounding so loud. I wanted to say yes but I knew I couldn't not until I figured out this bully nonsense. But, I also didn't want to hurt her feelings,

Maddy: So do you?

Dan: (Don't say yes!) Yes, I do!

Maddy: yay! Ok, see you at school!!

She kissed me on my lips and when she was done I felt my face go red, she giggled and then left, I closed the door and ran to my room, I had to process what just happened.

I went and sat down on my bed, I was thinking for about 10 minutes when I heard a notification go off, I grabbed my phone and saw that Maddy tweeted that she has a boyfriend. I was reading all of the comments when Justin called me, I picked it up.

Justin: Dan!! Maddy Asked You To Be Her Boyfriend And You Said Yes!!

Dan: U-uhh N-Yeah...

Justin: Why?!

Dan: Cause I didn't want to hurt her feelings...

Justin: Dan! I'll talk to you about this Tomorrow!!

He then hung up and I couldn't believe what I had done. I went back on Twitter to see that many people were asking Maddy who her mystery boyfriend was. I looked at her replies, She told them that they'll know tomorrow.

I got off Twitter and tried to go to sleep. The next day I went to class and sat down but before the teacher walked in Maddy came up to me and kissed me.

After about a minute she let go, I couldn't believe it, Maddy kissed me in front of the whole class. I sat down and James looked at me.

James: What Was That?!

Dan: I-I'll tell you about it at lunch...

James: What- Fine

The teacher walked in and started teaching. At lunch I saw everyone looking at me I sat down with James.

James: Now tell me, What Was That Kiss!?

Dan: Maddy, is m-my Girlfriend...?

James: What! How-

Justin sat down and cut James off.

Justin: James did you find something on her?

James: No nothing I looked through every one of her social media accounts, her family's past, and her past! But there's nothing on her.

Dan: Maybe she's as nice as she seems...?

Justin: I know I saw her! How could there be nothing on her?!

James: I Don't Know!! I looked through everything and I even asked other students they told me that she was 'Nice'

Dan: I think she is nice (And Pretty)

James: Dan might be right

Justin: No! If she was nice then why would she bully people!!

Dan: I think that you saw wrong

Justin: I know what I saw!

Dan: What if it was some other girl that looked like Maddy?

Justin: There's No other girl that looks like her I checked!

James: Justin right I looked through everyone's accounts and no one looks like Maddy-

The bell went off and I got up from that awkward conversation and went to class. I sat down and started to doodle Maddy in my book, I couldn't stop thinking about her, and when I was doodling the teacher came up to me. I closed my notebook as soon as I saw her.

Teacher: Dan start to pay attention!

She left my desk and I put my notebook away, I started to pay attention but I couldn't get Maddy out of my head. After school I was walking home with Amanda when I saw the guys from school, I ignored them for about 5 seconds. They came over to us,

???: Hey Looser!

Dan: Leave me alone!!

??? 2: Why, Oh so your sister can fight us again? *Laughs*

They high-fived each other and my blood started boiling, I clenched my fist. One of them pushed me onto the ground, and I started to feel scared I backed away, Amanda went in front of me and her hair was all red.

??? 2: Woah Look at that hair!

???: Is someone mad?!

Amanda: Leave my little brother alone!!

???: Were so scared

??? 2: Im shaking in my boots

Amanda: Leave My Brother Alone Or Else!!!

???: Or else what? You'll Fight us again!

Amanda: *Growls*

They tried to push her, but she pushed them down.

Amanda: Now Leave!!

They both got up and ran off, I got up and dusted myself off, Amanda came over and hugged me I hugged her back, and after about 20 seconds we started heading home again. When we got home I went to my room and started doodling again, I got a notification, I checked my phone and I saw a text from James,

James: Dan did you see this video? *Video clip*

Dan: No who recorded that?

James: I don't know, when did this happen?

Dan: A few minutes ago, but no one else was around I think...

James: I just looked at the video again and it looks like the person was behind you when recording

Dan: But I fell over and I didn't see anyone.

James: You fell over?

Dan: Yeah

James: The video didn't show you falling over

Dan: But it shows me hugging my sister...

James: Yeah that's after the bullies leave, so they must've seen you fall and stop recording to hide and then started to record after you got back up.

Dan: That probably happened...

James: I gotta go bye Dan

Dan: Bye James see you tomorrow

I got off my phone and started doodling again. After 20 minutes I heard mum coming towards my room, I closed my book and started to do my homework. She opened the door I continued to do my work, She left my room and grabbed my notebook again, and doodled. After about an hour I went back to my homework. I finished soon after and I went to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

555 143 16
Hi, My name is Ivy Brown. I'm just your totally average highschool sophomore...or so I thought. Imagine that typical highschool girl getting bullied...
58.4K 3K 36
I'm not like wonder woman, supergirl or catwoman. The only similarity we share is that we all have an extraordinary ability and are females. Many peo...
4.4K 657 27
"Stuck in a cage, my powers aren't working. Terrified of what I'm seeing in front of me. My friends battling, not just Night Armor, but another army...
81.1K 1.2K 70
I am 14 years old I go to A high school oh and guess what I get bullied by Joey Birlem but I found out his secret on why he bullies me. read to find...