Of Heart And Home

By AmariannaRose

book 3 of My Love My Heart My King & My Darling My Love My Life Starting right where we left off Seto, Yugi a... More

😱🙀Fear The Egyptian Gods😰😨
So This Is What Freedom Feels Like!!
💼🤵🏻 Mixing Business With Pleasure Because Living Without You Is Not Easy To Do
Atem's Competition🥰💐😍💖 Seto's Competitor 😻🌹😘💋
🤔💭Think You Have It All Figured Out Do You!?!?😂🤣
Living In A Game Capsule ♟️🀄🃏🎴🕹️🎱
Yugi's Theory Of Evolution🧬
🌏A World Worth Fighting For🦸🏼‍♂️
So It Begins!
Living In The Past Looking Forward To The Future
⚱💀⚰Till Death Do Us Part
Life Without You Is No Life At All
Don't Try Anything Foolish!
Kisara's Fate
When I See You Again👩🏽👀👨🏽‍🦱
The Duel Of The Millennium⚔👊🏻🗡🤺
♟♟♟Everyone Has Their Place Some People Never Learn To Except It♟♟♟
Not Meant To Be😭
💹The Rise Of Zorc📈
🦸🏽‍♀️🦸🏽‍♂️We're Saved!!.... Or Not!!!!😱😨
All Shall Know My Name!!
The Ride 'Home'🚢🏡
Back To Their Beginning
What Possessed You To Be So Full Of Yourself!?!
By The Wrongs Of Anubis!
Meeting Your God Isn't All It's Cracked Up To Be
You Can't Help Those That Don't Want To See Reason
Duel Till You ☠️⚰️⚱️💀
📔📖📚🧓🏻👴🏻👵🏻Tale As Old As Time🕛⌚⏳⏱️🕰️🕧
Luck Of The Draw🃏♠️♥️♦️♣️🃏
Duel Your Heart Out💗💞💓💕
Make New Friends But Keep The Old One Is Silver And The Others Gold 🥈🥇
Duel Like You Mean It🎴🤺🎴⚔️
Would You Look At That 👀👁️👁️
It's Like Looking At A Mirror Version Of Myself
Like Father Like Son
🧙🏽Magicians And Dragons🐉
Welcome Back Pharaoh
Our Beginning Is At An End A New Beginning Begins

Some Bonds Just Can't Be Broken No Matter How Far Apart You Are🪢

53 1 0
By AmariannaRose

"Alright let's do this! for Duel Monsters and all my friends, and the people of New Domino City!"  Yusei says with a determined tone Atem nods in agreement "yeah! no doubt! now let him have it!"  Jaden says "it'll be my pleasure, I play a trap!"  Yusei replies "Stardust Mirage! oh, no!"  Paradox says when he sees a trap card on the field reveal itself "oh, yes, and since Stardust Dragon's on the field I can bring back all our monsters that were destroyed during this turn!"  Yusei replies  "but I just got rid of all of them!"  Paradox says Isra smiles at her brother as he returns to the field and he returns her smile with one of his own his body became extra warm like she was hugging him and his smile grows then he whispers softly "I love you too sister"  Yusei says as he reaches into his deck and draws his next card "now for our draw-- and for your downfall, Paradox!"  Jaden adds "I hate to interrupt good trash-talkin"  Isra mutters teasingly "no you don't you live for it!"  Atem chuckles as Jaden continues "but here this is worth it-- the trap Neos Spiral Force this doubles the attack points of one monster on the field"  Stardust Dragons attack points are doubled (2500 to 5000) then Atem says "I also play a trap-- Dark Spiral Force! and due to this force, I can select a monster out on our field and double it's attack points once again!"  Atem says Stardust Dragon goes from 5000 to "10000 attack points? no!"  Paradox shouts his body moves as though he's frightened by the mere thought of it "that's right!"  Atem, Yusei and Jaden chorus Dark Magician, Stardust Dragon and Neos fly high up into the air they each seemed to glow as they flew DM's "light/shine" is purple, Neos' "light/shine" is gold/yellow and SDD's "light/shine" is blue "Dark Magician, Attack!"  Atem orders DM's purple light shines brighter as he prepares to attack Paradox's dragon "Elemental Hero Neos, Attack!"  Jaden orders the gem on EMH's forehead shimmers then his entire body once again is covered in a gold/yellow light which just like DM's shone brighter than before as he also prepares to attack Paradox's dragon "let this be proof-- the light will always overcome the dark! go, Stardust Dragon! attack!"  Yusei says and SDD roars as his blue light shines brighter than before and the three of them attack together as Atem, Yusei and Jaden chorus "now go, Dark Cosmic Wave!"  Paradox shouts as he watches the attack fly his way "no!"  he shouts again as the attack hits him and his dragon destroying his dragon and his life points "no!"  once the dragon was destroyed and Paradox loses all his life points the sky becomes its normal blue as Paradox's field spell dissipates/disappears Atem sees Isra smile as the darkness she felt come from Paradox and who knows what else perhaps she also felt the damage he had inflicted when he time traveled and Yusei and Jaden's world started to crumble "he's proud of his "Yugi boy".."  he hears her whisper and he smiles.... a few minutes later Atem, Isra, Yusei and Jaden were back up on the roof watching the sunset knowing full well it was time to say goodbye to one another Atem held Isra in his arms Yugi told himself it was "just a very long hug" so it wasn't TOO awkward for the way Atem held her was much like a boyfriend/husband would hold a girlfriend/wife Isra had worried about how he would take the position she and Atem were in at that very moment and he told her what he was "imagining" it was she chuckles then says with his heart "well those down there do think we're dating so....!"  Yugi blushes Atem chuckles "as long as we don't tell Téa we should be ok"  Isra says Yugi and Atem laugh Atem looks at Isra as she rolls her eyes "Maxy's being Maxy"  she whispers he chuckles "the sunset is beautiful though"  she says "yes it is!"  he replies with a slight coo in his tone while looking into her eyes she shakes her head with a smile "but not as beautiful as a Egyptian sunset"  she says "no I'm sure nothing can beat the sunsets of home"  he replies with a hint of sadness in his tone she hugs him and he hugs her back sighing softly as he sinks into her loving embrace "so looks like our work is done here"  Jaden says Atem looks at him and replies with a smile "looks that way"  Jaden says "yeah well, guess this is goodbye, then great meeting you three hey, think we'll all meet again sometime?"  Yusei replies "yeah but let's hope that when we do, the whole world of Duel Monsters isn't on the line again"  Atem says "you said it, Yusei maybe we could duel each other whatever happens, I know the bond we formed here today is one that's going to stand the test of time"  he gently squeezes Isra's waist for his words reminded him of his relationship with Isra yes he forgot about her in the very beginning but he also spent 5,000 year in nothing but darkness and it took him quite awhile to "wake up" and once again see the light and slowly started to remember her he just wished he could remember the life they shared in the world they lived in luckily her stories and the way the world is in her "copy" of the Millennium Puzzle gave him a small glimpse of it though nothing beats the real thing he sees her smile for he knew she knew what he was thinking about "all of time"  Jaden says as he reaches his hand out "oh no not another friendship symbol!"  Isra teases Atem chuckles Yusei places his hand over Jaden's and says "absolutely"  Atem and Isra place their hands over Yusei's a minute or so later Jaden and Yusei leave to head back home "ok Yu it's time to finish our "date"!"  Isra teasingly coos Atem chuckles then he and a blushing Yugi switch places "it's just too bad it's supervised I would have figured you'd be old enough to go on a date by yourself by now!"  Yugi's blush deepens and Atem laughs Isra takes Yugi's hand and leads him down to the Domino Duel Tournament Celebration and they both search for Solomon together....

**** the next part of the story is based on The Dark Side of Dimensions****

Before Isra and Atem left while they were all still on the boat Isra met with Yugi "in secret".... in other words no one but him and Atem knew she came at all..... to give him a "gift" "oh! hi Isra"  Yugi says as she walks in to his room after knocking softly "I know you have much to prepare for but I.... I was talking to Atem and there's something I'd like to give you...."  she starts he looks at her oddly she places her hands over her heart.... where her Millennium Puzzle is then moves them away from her chest Yugi stares in surprise as her Millennium Puzzle seem to detach itself.... in other words it moved from her chest to her hand in the same form as the one around his neck.... then it seems to shrink he looks at her oddly "I don't know if it's your style or his but I figured instead of hulking around that big bulky thing for the rest of your life I'd make it into a belt buckle"  Isra tells him he chuckles softly then asks "why!?!"  she replies "you know what's going to happen right!?! noy only are Atem and I leaving but the Millennium Items are meant to be destroyed mine on the other hand will just disappear though now that this one is in this form it should stay.... if I did this right once Atem and I leave this puzzle I hold in my hand will act much like the one around your neck always has but if and when you enter it it will look more like mine did though it may just keep the Egyptian setting and never change since Atem and I haven't lived there in so long and I know we both will miss it.... and you for you are both our home"  he smiles "it won't work right away it wouldn't be fair to us if we enter our new home just to be pulled back into yours"  she tells him he chuckles "our spirits have not rested in over 5,000 years and after all we've been through we deserve a "true vacation" so give it a week or so to "test it out".."  she says he nods with a smile then takes it from her hands gently "oh and I do believe Kisara has a sister around your age!"  she teases he chuckles "her name is Xyra Raet the odd thing is those are two name choices Qet gave Seto Kiaba when she wanted to give herself a name and I do believe she has a lavender, rose or cherry blossom shade of pinkish purple hair"  she says he laughs.... a few weeks after Atem and Isra left Yugi tried the Millennium Puzzle belt buckle Isra gave him and to his surprise it worked "h-how!?!"  Yugi asks with a soft surprised tone "how are you able to visit Atem as well as me!?!"  Isra asks he nods "well Atem is a part of me and I am a part of him as he is a part of you we are one anothers hearts after all.... truth be told long before he ever entered that very puzzle when it was a part of me a small piece of his soul.... or spirit if you prefer attached itself to it so you're visiting with that part of his soul slash spirit which is connected to the rest of him"  she explains "woah!"  he replies she chuckles softly and from that day forward Yugi kept "opening" his heart and entering the Millennium Puzzle Belt Buckle every couple of weeks to a month he didn't want to over excessively use it cause even though he misses them dearly he didn't want to be selfish what surprised him the most was that he got to meet and get to know her brother and the members of the Pharaoh's court as well as the "new" Pharaoh (Priest Seto) and visit with Qetesh as well "that is BOTH our doing you and me for we both want to see them and you help me and Atem be able to do that though to them this is probably all just a "really nice" dream for if it wasn't that could be bad for Seto and the others for who knows what would happen to their bodies as they "daydreamed" about the three of us"  Isra explains Yugi chuckles.... Xyra became Isra in very strange way for in everyone elses memories she was the one who told the stories of the Pharaoh Atem and his TRUE Queen.... the one of his heart not his title.... Isra who he somehow figured out were his real parents later in life no they never told him but it is possible he took her "Atem is a part of me and I am a part of him as he is a part of you we are one anothers hearts after all"  words quite literally for just like Atem her words seemed to have a secret meaning to them at times.... poor Yugi seemed to be the only one who remembers BOTH versions of his life and surprisingly isn't confused by it all then again Xyra looks NOTHING like Isra so that could possibly help in his memories of Xyra the two of them started dating a few years before Atem became a part of his life and she was the first and for a very long time the only one he told about the Pharaoh who lived in the puzzle his GRANDPA gave him though they did meet at the same time Yugi and Solomon met Isra for in his memories Xyra and Kisara's parents divorced and Xyra was "forced" to live with her dad who moved away while Kisara stayed with their mom who stayed in Egypt.... Xyra was there when Yugi once again met Jaden who he knew wouldn't recognize him since he believed what happened with Paradox happened a long time after that day.... which just so happened to be the day Jaden was scheduled to take his entrance exam so he could enroll in the Duel Academy.... and he gave Jaden his Winged Kuriboh in honor of when Isra had said she had never seen one before the day he actually met Jaden in well HIS (Jaden) future much to Yugi's surprise Téa SEEMED ok with the fact he started dating what he called "Isra's future twin" even though he believed she never got over her possessively obsessive crush.... which was almost as bad as Rebecca's crush on him.... and when I say seemed I mean she hides her jealousy of the fact he "once again" chose someone else over her Solomon, Joey and Tristen as well as Yugi's other friends LOVE Xyra just as much as they loved Isra and Qetesh.... well if they actually remembered them anyway which they only sort of do they remember them from when they went into Atem's memories to "save the world" but not before for in their minds it was Merytre Amunet, Chione, Xyra and Kisara....

"Why are you doing this!?!"  Merytre asks Seto softly as she stands next to his side with her hand cupped around his arm as she hugs his side while he looks at a reconstruction of Atem's Millennium Puzzle "I'm not questioning you I'm just trying to understand where your mind is Seto!"  she says softly when he doesn't answer he pats the hand that holds his arm and replies with a sigh "I know, part of me doesn't understand it either perhaps I'm just trying to make sense of everything it put me through"  she says "it wasn't his fault!"  he looks at her and replies with a hidden smirk "so says you!"  she chuckles knowing he's just teasing and he kisses her lips with a smile "I am so glad I found you!"  he whispers softly "we found each other Seto!"  she replies he smiles then says "yes we did didn't we!?!"  she smiles then kisses his lips she knew he wouldn't let the Pharaoh rest until he had answers she just didn't know what sort of answers he was seeking.... everyday since they became friends then started dating Yugi and Xyra would walk to school together which pisses Téa off because before Xyra came along SHE was the one who walked with Yugi to school Yugi on the other hand prefers it when Xyra walks with him there are times when even HE finds Téa as annoying as Rebecca and even though Xyra meets Yugi at the front door of Kame Game Téa tends to "catch up" with them a little ways away from the store that Yugi and his grandpa live above and work at and much to Yugi's happiness Xyra tolerates Téa's presence much better than Téa PRETENDS to tolerate hers when Téa comes along she walks on Yugi's other side and turns Xyra into a piece of the backdrop by pretending she isn't there at all or doesn't exist.... which would be even better in her ( Téa) mind.... Xyra always makes sure Yugi is on time for school which he is grateful for for if it wasn't for her he'd probably end up being late more often than not.... "Baki!"  Xyra teasingly calls out once she sees Bakura who is as usual surrounded by a gaggle of girls who were trying to "flirt" with him and give him gifts "they" made/cooked the spikey blonde haired man turns to face her and waves with a smile on his face "you should always make sure you have Am with you when you come to school she'd keep those germs away from you!"  she says as she walks over to him he chuckles and the girls narrow their eyes at her and growl "now scatter! in case you haven't noticed he's not interested in any of you and already has a girlfriend! I on the other hand am not afraid of any you but if you don't do as you're told I'll show you why you should be afraid of me!"  she tells them and they run away in fear "Xy!"  Yugi scolds with a chuckle in his tone as he walks over to her and kisses her cheek with a smile on his face Téa grits her teeth and clenches her hands into tight fists at the sight "what!?! you don't think that with a ancestral line such as mine they SHOULD be afraid of me!?!"  Xyra playfully asks.... she is the great great+ granddaughter of Mahad and Isis who had found out she was pregnant with Mahad's baby a few weeks after Atem and Isra had left.... Yugi laughs "come on you can walk with us and we'll make sure you don't catch any more germs!"  Xyra playfully says to Bakura as she loops her arm through his and Yugi's both men laugh Téa growls as she watches them walk into the school together laughing and chatting as though they had forgotten she was there then she quickly follows them so she doesn't get left behind.... at lunch time the "team" does what it always does and has lunch together up on the roof of the school though this time they were talking about their futures and Téa smugly... I mean PROUDLY mentions that she got into a prestigious dance school as she as always sits on Yugi's right side watching Yugi hold Xyra's.... who sits at his left.... hand as she (Xyra) lays her head on his shoulder with a smile on her face while watching the clouds float by "no way! you got in?"  Joey asks after he takes a bite of his rice ball "that study abroad program's lucky to have you but aren't you a little scared?"  he asks "well, to be a professional dancer, I can't be afraid to bite off more than I can chew!"  Téa replies as she picks up a piece of her lunch that looks like a mini squid or something with her chopsticks "if you're as graceful as you are with those chopsticks.... you'll make it for sure!"  Yugi says Téa smiles at him then asks as she looks over at Xyra "what about you!?!"  Xyra replies with a matter-of-fact tone while staring into her eyes "I'm going to marry Yugi"  and she got the response she expected from Téa who looked pissed at her answer Yugi on the other hand blushes Bakura who was sitting next to Amunet who had her fingers entwined with his as her hand laid on his thigh chuckles "and Joey's going to be my maid of honor"  she adds as she looks over at Joey with a smirk Bakura, Tristen and Yugi burst out laughing as Joey replies "oh yeah!.... wait.... what!?!"  she smirks at him and he says once he figures out that she's just joking "oh geez!"  she tells him "don't worry you won't be alone for Tristen's going to be one of my brides maids and I won't force you to wear pink since I dislike the color"  Bakura chuckles as Tristen replies "hey I'd rock that pink dress like no ones business!"  Xyra says with a smirk "I bet you would!"  Yugi chuckles "if Baki's brave enough we can make it a double wedding Am"  Xyra says to Amunet who smiles and replies as she looks into her smiling doves eyes "yes we could!"  he nods with a smile in reply he looks over at Xyra and sees Téa's expression then changes the subject to her favorite thing.... herself by saying as Joey takes a seat beside him on his right "I'm so proud that you're following your dreams, Téa"  Téa smiles at him grateful he changed the subject back to her and her dreams "at least someone gets to my dad says that after I graduate.... I'm gonna go work in his factory"  Tristen says mournfully "you gotta fight for yourself and your dreams Trist! your never going to get anywhere if you just allow others to make your decisions for you.... even your parents if you don't show as well as prove to them that you really want something that is your very own they're going to continue to do what I'm pretty sure their parents probably did to them especially if the factory is a family business it's basically tradition for the oldest to take over for the father when it comes to things like that figure out what YOU want to do before we graduate then show your parents just how willing you are to make sure that dream comes true and they just might surprise you"  Xyra tells him he smiles at her then says sadly "I wish it was that easy"  she replies "it is! nothing is worth anything of you don't fight for it!.... after everything we've been through with Atem I would have thought you would have grown a bigger backbone!.... perhaps I should call up Mer and have her bring Seto over so he can mock you till you finally grow one strong enough to be as brave as you at times pretend to be!"  Bakura, Joey and Yugi chuckle as she continues "I'm pretty sure Atem would not be proud of the fact that you're just LETTING things happen.... especially thing you don't WANT to happen!"  Tristen looks at her sadly "you still plan to become a pro duelist after school is over?"  Téa ask Joey "you better believe it, I'll be champion of the world in no time!"  Joey says proudly "you gotta defeat Seto first!"  Xyra jokes Tristen, Bakura and Yugi chuckle as Joey looks at her with a "say what!?!" "what did you just say to me!?!" expression on his face "you know it's true Jo, he'll be tough for you to beat because he actually.... mockingly.... challenges you and distracts you from your "game" by mocking you effortlessly because you focus on his words just as much as you do the cards in your hand you need to learn not to let his words get to you as much as they do, it's possible he does it on purpose perhaps what he's truly trying to do IS challenge you and since you all expect him to be a certain way he uses that kind of knowledge to his advantage by being the person you expect him to be he'll never admit anything out loud and he DOES find you all annoying but is wise in ways you will never be able to comprehend because you only see him one way he and Mokuba have had the hardest life out of us all and it shows because he not only challenges you but he challenges himself by being the man he was TRAINED to be! and even though he hates it he in his own way became the man Gozo WANTED him to be! and because of that he's not only trying to prove himself to a monster who is long past dead but himself as well that he is worthy of being who HE wants to be and not the man he was RAISED to be!"  she tells him and they all look at her in shock all except for Amunet that is who was smiling at her friend "speaking of.... did you get your duel disk back from the math teacher yet!?"  Amunet asks Joey looks at her sheepishly while rubbing the back of his head with his hand "I'll take that as a no!"  she says Tristen, Yugi and Bakura chuckle "so.... what about you Yugi.... well besides getting married to Xy that is!"  she asks looking over at her other friend Yugi blushes as Téa grits her teeth in anger at her last words Bakura on the other hand chuckles at them he was actually looking forward to the day he was old enough to make that a reality for the two of them "it's ok if you don't know yet my heart you still have a lot of time to think about it there's no need to rush after all there are people who go through life never knowing their dreams so they never chase them and after everything you've been through you deserve a break from thinking for a few years"  Xyra says as she looks at her heart Yugi chuckles with a smile he LOVES the fact that they call one another the same thing that Atem and Isra called each other "I'm going to keep helping my grandpa in the game shop but I'm going to start creating my own games, too I know it may sound a little cheesy, but maybe one day...."  Yugi says his eyes never leaving Xyra's "you'll be able to work for Seto!?!"  Xyra teases Joey, Bakura and Tristen laugh Yugi chuckles then says "I doubt that will ever happen!"  she smiles then kisses his lips and he blushes at the feel of their soft caress he knew it was her way of apologizing for "being rude" by teasing him while he spoke of his dreams.... which she fully supports and promised to help with for at the moment she is like those who doesn't have any yet.... then he continues what he was going to say as though she never interrupted him "maybe one day we'll all be able to play one together...."  Bakura says as he and Amunet stand up Téa and the others follow suit "that would be lovely, Yugi"  Amunet says with a curious tone "I wonder what Atem would think if we turned what we went through with him into a game or a movie"  Yugi, Bakura, Joey and Tristen chuckle "what!?! in a world full of Seto's no one would ever believe our story isn't a piece of fiction!"  she says Yugi, Bakura, Joey and Tristen chuckle then Bakura says with a smile as he looks into his doves eyes "this is true!"  then he kisses her lips with a smile "let's make a promise when Yuge and Xy's game makes it big.... we all meet up and play it, whadaya say, guys?"  Joey asks "why not before!?! we're going to need testers ya know!?"  Xyra asks Joey, Tristen and Bakura chuckle "this is true!"  Tristen says Téa as per usual wasn't happy that Xyra was added to something said about Yugi but she held her anger in this time and just looked annoyed thinking that no one noticed but everyone did though none of them seemed to care for they were used to her nonsense "well either way, I'm in!"  Tristen says "yes, us too!"  Bakura adds Amunet nods with a smile in agreement

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8K 1.7K 72
You were a simple reporter for duelists of Heartland City with this constant weird dream throughout all your life but that all changes when you are t...
5K 161 16
"Even though I love the staring, I'm not going anywhere aibou." Yugi is depressed because of Atem's leaving his world. Yugi knows that he is in a bet...
10.5K 157 14
It was time for King Atem's soul to rest after being defeated by Yugi. Unfortunately there was one last puzzle that was missing. The Gods had one las...
9.7K 158 26
A lot of people think they know almost everything about their life. You also thought that also but you were wrong. You were a part of someone's life...