💹The Rise Of Zorc📈

"He's right Pharaoh their magic is twice as strong now"  Mahad says the shell of Priest Seto orders "now my dragon.... attack with White Lightning!"  Mahad counters "Dark Magic Attack!"  Qetesh watches as Mahad goes flying backwards after getting hit by the blast of the Blue Eyes White Dragon's attack and she shouts with a worried tone "brother!"  Seto's eyes widen as he grips her wrist to stop her from rushing over to the Dark Magician who calls out "good luck my King!"  as he is destroyed Atem falls to his knees and says in a pained tone "no.... Mahad"  the shell of Priest Seto says "your reign ends now pharaoh you've disgraced the throne of Egypt just like your father! but not for long! because I'm about to make what was meant to be mine ages ago!"  Atem stands up and says "Seto listen to me your mind is being controlled and if you don't break free Egypt is doomed! you made a vow to protect our land remember?!"  the shell of Priest Seto replies "and I am protecting our land! from you! now Blue Eyes attack!"  Qetesh's hand grips the locket that hangs around Seto's neck gently and as though she had just remembered what it was she looks at it through the openings of her fingers "Seto.... can I borrow this!?!"  she asks softly Seto looks down at her and sees what's in her hand and though he had no idea what she had planned he nods and unclips the chain that holds the locket and lets it fall the rest of the way into her hand she kisses his lips and whispers "thank you!"  then she rushes over to Priest Seto stands before him and opens the locket then as she places it before his eyes she says "Seto look at this.... do you know who this is!?!"  the shell of Priest Seto's eyes widen as he whispers softly  "that is....!!"  real Priest Seto who is laying unconscious in his own subconscious sees flashes of the "good" half of Mokuba's life play before him the happy laughing child he's always been "Mokuba!.... his name is Mokuba!!"  Priest Seto says softly "that's right!.... he's our son!"  Qetesh says softly with a smile then she says "if you go through with this Seto then our son will never have a chance to live this or any life.... is that what you want!?!.... remember.... the spell that stole him away from us sent him to live somewhere else!.... somewhere far off in the distant future but if you continue on allowing your father to control you with the darkness that now controls him our son will never get a chance to live at all!.... it's too late to stop the spell that took him from us for it has already been completed but it's not too late to save our son and let him live the life he was meant to live!.... even if it's without us!.... at least it's a happy life.... please Seto!.... wake up!.... don't let him do this!.... don't let him destroy our home and the world that surrounds it!.... please my beloved!.... give our son a chance to live!"  Atem who had his eyes closed this whole time waiting for the Blue Eyes attack.... which never came opened his eyes and stared at Qetesh who closes the locket and says "I have to give this back to it's owner now.... you know you should thank him!.... he took very good care of me and our son when we were sent to his time"  Atem hears Priest Seto ask with a curious somewhat heartbroken tone "do you love him!?!"  and Qetesh reply "he's you!.... a reincarnated version of you.... and if you ask me there is no one better to raise our son than you no matter how many years have past!.... besides he HAD to live in that time!.... who else would teach the Pharaoh lessons he won't soon forget in any timeframe!?!"  Atem chuckles and he realizes that he is the only one who can not only hear the conversation but see her standing before Priest Seto with a familiar locket in her hand for as she walks away he hears Aknadin say through Priest Seto (the "shell of Priest Seto") to the BEWD "what?! how dare you disobey me! attack!! do you hear me I said attack!"  once Qetesh reaches Seto she loops her arms around his neck and clips his locket back in place then she slides her hands down the lips of his cloak and places her hand in his and says softly as she turns to face the "battlefield" "foolish Aknadin the dragon only listens to it's true master which just so happens not to be you!"  and the BEWD disappears turning into pixie dust "what is the meaning of this!?"  the shell of Priest Seto asks Qetesh watches as the BEWD appears before Aknadin in Priest Seto's subconscious and hides her head in Seto's chest as Aknadin disappears in a puff of purple smoke Seto wraps his arms around her and hears her whisper softly with a relieved tone "he's free!" ....