Some Bonds Just Can't Be Broken No Matter How Far Apart You Are🪢

"Alright let's do this! for Duel Monsters and all my friends, and the people of New Domino City!"  Yusei says with a determined tone Atem nods in agreement "yeah! no doubt! now let him have it!"  Jaden says "it'll be my pleasure, I play a trap!"  ...

"Alright let's do this! for Duel Monsters and all my friends, and the people of New Domino City!"  Yusei says with a determined tone Atem nods in agreement "yeah! no doubt! now let him have it!"  Jaden says "it'll be my pleasure, I play a trap!"  Yusei replies "Stardust Mirage! oh, no!"  Paradox says when he sees a trap card on the field reveal itself "oh, yes, and since Stardust Dragon's on the field I can bring back all our monsters that were destroyed during this turn!"  Yusei replies  "but I just got rid of all of them!"  Paradox says Isra smiles at her brother as he returns to the field and he returns her smile with one of his own his body became extra warm like she was hugging him and his smile grows then he whispers softly "I love you too sister"  Yusei says as he reaches into his deck and draws his next card "now for our draw-- and for your downfall, Paradox!"  Jaden adds "I hate to interrupt good trash-talkin"  Isra mutters teasingly "no you don't you live for it!"  Atem chuckles as Jaden continues "but here this is worth it-- the trap Neos Spiral Force this doubles the attack points of one monster on the field"  Stardust Dragons attack points are doubled (2500 to 5000) then Atem says "I also play a trap-- Dark Spiral Force! and due to this force, I can select a monster out on our field and double it's attack points once again!"  Atem says Stardust Dragon goes from 5000 to "10000 attack points? no!"  Paradox shouts his body moves as though he's frightened by the mere thought of it "that's right!"  Atem, Yusei and Jaden chorus Dark Magician, Stardust Dragon and Neos fly high up into the air they each seemed to glow as they flew DM's "light/shine" is purple, Neos' "light/shine" is gold/yellow and SDD's "light/shine" is blue "Dark Magician, Attack!"  Atem orders DM's purple light shines brighter as he prepares to attack Paradox's dragon "Elemental Hero Neos, Attack!"  Jaden orders the gem on EMH's forehead shimmers then his entire body once again is covered in a gold/yellow light which just like DM's shone brighter than before as he also prepares to attack Paradox's dragon "let this be proof-- the light will always overcome the dark! go, Stardust Dragon! attack!"  Yusei says and SDD roars as his blue light shines brighter than before and the three of them attack together as Atem, Yusei and Jaden chorus "now go, Dark Cosmic Wave!"  Paradox shouts as he watches the attack fly his way "no!"  he shouts again as the attack hits him and his dragon destroying his dragon and his life points "no!"  once the dragon was destroyed and Paradox loses all his life points the sky becomes its normal blue as Paradox's field spell dissipates/disappears Atem sees Isra smile as the darkness she felt come from Paradox and who knows what else perhaps she also felt the damage he had inflicted when he time traveled and Yusei and Jaden's world started to crumble "he's proud of his "Yugi boy".."  he hears her whisper and he smiles.... a few minutes later Atem, Isra, Yusei and Jaden were back up on the roof watching the sunset knowing full well it was time to say goodbye to one another Atem held Isra in his arms Yugi told himself it was "just a very long hug" so it wasn't TOO awkward for the way Atem held her was much like a boyfriend/husband would hold a girlfriend/wife Isra had worried about how he would take the position she and Atem were in at that very moment and he told her what he was "imagining" it was she chuckles then says with his heart "well those down there do think we're dating so....!"  Yugi blushes Atem chuckles "as long as we don't tell Téa we should be ok"  Isra says Yugi and Atem laugh Atem looks at Isra as she rolls her eyes "Maxy's being Maxy"  she whispers he chuckles "the sunset is beautiful though"  she says "yes it is!"  he replies with a slight coo in his tone while looking into her eyes she shakes her head with a smile "but not as beautiful as a Egyptian sunset"  she says "no I'm sure nothing can beat the sunsets of home"  he replies with a hint of sadness in his tone she hugs him and he hugs her back sighing softly as he sinks into her loving embrace "so looks like our work is done here"  Jaden says Atem looks at him and replies with a smile "looks that way"  Jaden says "yeah well, guess this is goodbye, then great meeting you three hey, think we'll all meet again sometime?"  Yusei replies "yeah but let's hope that when we do, the whole world of Duel Monsters isn't on the line again"  Atem says "you said it, Yusei maybe we could duel each other whatever happens, I know the bond we formed here today is one that's going to stand the test of time"  he gently squeezes Isra's waist for his words reminded him of his relationship with Isra yes he forgot about her in the very beginning but he also spent 5,000 year in nothing but darkness and it took him quite awhile to "wake up" and once again see the light and slowly started to remember her he just wished he could remember the life they shared in the world they lived in luckily her stories and the way the world is in her "copy" of the Millennium Puzzle gave him a small glimpse of it though nothing beats the real thing he sees her smile for he knew she knew what he was thinking about "all of time"  Jaden says as he reaches his hand out "oh no not another friendship symbol!"  Isra teases Atem chuckles Yusei places his hand over Jaden's and says "absolutely"  Atem and Isra place their hands over Yusei's a minute or so later Jaden and Yusei leave to head back home "ok Yu it's time to finish our "date"!"  Isra teasingly coos Atem chuckles then he and a blushing Yugi switch places "it's just too bad it's supervised I would have figured you'd be old enough to go on a date by yourself by now!"  Yugi's blush deepens and Atem laughs Isra takes Yugi's hand and leads him down to the Domino Duel Tournament Celebration and they both search for Solomon together....