The Ride 'Home'🚢🏡

Isra stayed up on the highest balcony of the boat while Atem and Yugi stayed below on the bottom balcony with their friends and even though Yugi stayed out for most of the trip Atem kept watching Isra feeling sad that she did not join them.... none of the girls did they all stayed up with Isra their hair flowing in the wind creating a beautiful rainbow of colors which was mesmerizing to watch.... "put.... him.... down Seto!"  Seto hears Merytre say from behind him with a tone of warning and he lightly sets Yugi back down on the floor of the lower balcony "this is his and Atem's choice not yours so stop this foolishness and give the men their space to think it through!.... though if you ask me Seto and Yugi are the best choices for this.... no offense Joey but even though you've gotten better there is still much you have to learn to reach Atem's caliber when it comes to well.... a lot of things.... dueling included!"  Merytre continues "hey!"  Joey replies as though insulted as the others chuckle at his misfortune "though Solomon might be a good choice as well Yu!"  Merytre teases with a wink Yugi chuckles "well whatever choice you make I wish you both the best of luck.... I'll be taking this one back inside before he makes a fool of himself!"  Merytre says as she takes Seto's hand and walks him back inside Seto looked like he was ready to argue but allowed her to lead him away regardless and Yugi chuckles as he watches them walk away with Mokuba following close behind.... "why have you stayed away!?!"  Atem asks Isra after she walks into his and Yugi's room once he finishes creating his deck "I figured it would be best.... this may be the last time you see your friends and you have been the closest to them all!.... besides Yugi, Mokuba and Seto.... out of jealousy Téa never liked me from the start and Tristen and Joey are more.... acquaintances then friends.... I did my best to separate myself from the rest of the people in this world and though even I have made close friends with a few many I kept as far from my heart as I could!.... Shadi is.... happy now! and we'll see him when we return to where we are meant to be.... yes Atem I am going with you!.... I do not wish to be kept part from you a moment longer than necessary.... I am your Queen and you are my King and together we rule one anothers hearts protecting and cherishing them with every beat they make!.... this is a sad moment for all of us but not as sad as a father losing his son one more time.... I had a few extra months more with him than you did when he lived within me there is nothing more I need to know about him.... besides I will get the chance to say goodbye before we depart for good and while a part of me looks forward to it a part of me also dreads seeing it come to pass what's worse is that Seto and Qetesh didn't get to say goodbye at all! and Mokuba never even got the chance to truly say hello which is why I'm glad he was given to this Seto as a brother for in a way the father still got to raise his son to be the man he's soon to become a man that just might overthrow his own brother someday!"  Isra says with a smile Atem chuckles "I'll let you two rest and will see you when we arrive at our final destination"  she says then she bows and walks back out of the room "Isra!"  Atem whispers with a soft sad tone as he watches her leave he had to fight back the tears that threatened to fall for he didn't want to worry Yugi once he allowed him back out for he knew that Yugi felt everything he feels, sees everything he see, hears everything he hears and so on....

Atem felt odd during the duel it was one of the few where he didn't feel Isra's presence at all she didn't appear beside him until the duel was actually over as a matter of fact she wasn't in the room at all he hadn't seen her since she walked into the room that he and Yugi shared on the boat the night before and it worried him he never felt more lonely than at that moment but he believed he understood after all he knew she felt everything the monsters felt add that to watching him and Yugi duel one another that would only add to her pain and he didn't want to see her in any sort of pain at all much to Atem's surprise Isra along with the other three girls that look just like her walk into the shrine once he calls forth the Dark Magician "he's cute!"  Chione teases once she sees Mahad "shush you'll make one blush and another jealous!.... I'm not saying which one though!"  Isra teases back making the girls laugh Mahad smiles at his sister Amunet, Chione, and Merytre go to stand by their men and Isra walks inbetween the duel arena and stands before the wall by the Eye of Wdjat without a word and watches the duel continue.... once Yugi wins the duel Isra rushes over and hugs a now crying Yugi and Atem smiles at them he stands there and watches them for a bit then strides over causally "it's ok Yu.... let it all out!"  Isra whispers softly "I'm going to miss you!"  Yugi whispers "how!?! your stuck with three other versions of me!"  she teases he chuckles then whispers softly "but they're not you!"  Isra smiles then takes a step back so that Atem could say goodbye then he walks over to Isra and takes her hand they stand before the now glowing eye and he says "I am the son of Aknamkanon my name is Atem!"  the doorway to the Spirit World opens and they start to walk through but Atem gets stopped by Tristen, Joey and Téa Isra stops when she feels Atem stop and smiles at him she lets go of his hand and waits for him to say one last goodbye once he does that he once again takes her hand and they walk the rest of the way through the gate together