Kisara's Fate

While walking through the village Priest Seto heard a familiar voice shout with a worried tone "Kisara!"  he rushes over to where he heard the sound and saw both Isra and Qetesh stand protectively around a young girl with long white hair wearing b...

While walking through the village Priest Seto heard a familiar voice shout with a worried tone "Kisara!"  he rushes over to where he heard the sound and saw both Isra and Qetesh stand protectively around a young girl with long white hair wearing battered rags laying on the ground "how dare you! you should all be ashamed of yourselves!"  Priest Seto hears Qetesh scold as he reaches the crowd and his heart skips a beat he watches as Isra helps the young woman up then her eyes lock with his and she says "I want every last one of these idiots locked away long enough to give them time to think on what they've done!.... do what you will to them but Seto.... this woman is our guest!.... set her up in my room and see that she is well taken care of"  Priest Seto says with a bow "yes my Queen!"  he walks over and gently takes the girl from her "guards!"  Priest Seto calls out and the guards that came with him did as Isra ordered the people were in such a shock they didn't think to fight them "Shada.... don't!"  Qetesh warns Shada looks at her and nods he knew she meant not to speak of what his Millennium Key showed him "go home and rest"  Qetesh adds he nods again then walks away "Shada...."  Qetesh says he turns around and looks at her "take care of her as though she were your sister"  Qetesh says "yes my darling!"  Shada replies with a corner smirk Priest Seto turns and looks at him with wide eyes for unlike the priest Shada knew who those words were meant for and that was why he answered in such a way "those words were meant for you you idiot!"  Shada whispers through his teeth as he and Priest Seto continue on their way "what have I done to make you so angry!?!"  Priest Seto thinks sadly to himself as he looks at Shada in surprise trying to hide the fact that he felt heartbroken and sad Priest Seto looks down at the girl who was lying unconscious in his arms and realized that she looked familiar but couldn't place how she looked familiar "so.... you have now "met" Seto's past self"  Yugi hears Isra say with a smile "you can see us!?!"  Yugi asks with a surprised tone "silly Yu!"  Qetesh replies "of course you can!"  Yugi says softly then he let's out a short soft chuckle "the palace gates are protected but Bobasa can help.... can't you big guy!?!"  Qetesh teases the big ball/balloon of a man in a turban reappears beside her "this one is our friend Boba.... treat him extra special!"  Qetesh adds placing her hands on Yugi's shoulders Bobasa looks from her to Yugi to Isra and starts to understand.... he (Yugi) is one of their sons.... Bobasa nods "thank you Boba.... we must go.... we probably look a little strange talking to the air and after what I just did....!"  Isra says "why did you do that!?!"  Yugi asks "consider it a test.... the "old" queen is gone and soon they will have a new queen.... I want to see just how loyal the people truly are.... no harm shall befall them.... think of it as a time out"  Isra replies Yugi smiles Isra kisses his cheek then she and Qetesh walk away with a wave.... "Yugi and friends are here!"  Atem hears Isra say from behind him he turns and sees her walk towards him with a smile "I left them in the care of a friend.... someone I haven't seen since I was a child myself but he is trustworthy.... and a bit eccentric!"  she tells him he chuckles as he wraps his arm around her waist "you will see them again soon"  she says softly "I hope so!"  he replies with whispered tones as she places her head on his shoulder.... Qetesh watches Priest Seto as he walks towards one of the tablet shrines to speak with Aknadin with sadness in her eyes he still doesn't know he's still so lost he doesn't realize that the one person he trusts above all others has betrayed them all and continues to lie to him.... Priest Seto's eyes lock with Qetesh's as he walks out of the shrine and his heart breaks when she looks then walks away from him and heads towards the room they were keeping Kisara in and he follows her.... "I'm sorry Kisara.... I promised to protect you and once again I broke that promise!"  Priest Seto hears Qetesh say softly with sadness in her tone as he walks over to the doorway of Isra's room "you had done so much for Seto when I couldn't do anything! I owe you more than you know for that reason alone!"  Qetesh says "losing his home, his mother, then me.... it's too much!.... it's all too much!!"  Priest Seto walks into the room and sees Qetesh on her knees before the bed with her head in her arm that lays upon it as the white haired girl lays there unmovingly with her eyes closed.... Qetesh feels a hand cup her shoulder and she looks up and sees a familiar face looking down at her with sad eyes "Seto!!"  she whispers with a surprised tone and she quickly stands up and hugs him tightly to her "oh Seto.... I am so sorry!"  she whispers burying her head in his chest and she feels him wrap his arms around her and hug her gently as he buries his head in her hair and she starts to cry....