♟♟♟Everyone Has Their Place Some People Never Learn To Except It♟♟♟

While Atem and the others stood frozen in the shrine Isra and Qetesh were watching over Kisara that is until they felt that the ones they love and care for are in danger they change into their dragon forms and fly back to the shrine and meet Hassan half way "so we meet again!"  Isra teases as she flies up to Hasan's right side "don't even think about it Hassan!.... his heart.... it's breaking! and.... he just found out that the man he worshiped is his father!.... he might blame me but I HAVE to be there for him!"  Qetesh says with sadness in her tone Hassan nods then says "alright but let me take care of this one you.... stay by your hearts side!"  Qetesh nods and smiles.... Priest Seto feels a familiar loving warmth press up against his frozen body and wrap her arm around his lower back and he wished that he could do the same Atem feels Isra place her hand in his and he tries to look over at her but couldn't and a second after he felt her he watched as someone else landed in front of him and deflected Aknadin/Great Shadow Magus' attack "if you're here then who's....!?!"  Atem asks Isra within her heart she just smiles "you don't blame me!?!"  Priest Seto hears Qetesh ask in his heart with a soft worried tone "why would I blame you!?!"  he asks "I knew and I never told you.... I should have! if I had you wouldn't be feeling this pain right now and I....!"  she replies "am the reason the pain doesn't hurt as much anymore!"  he tells her "by Anubis I wish I could kiss you!"  he adds then he feels her lips press up against his softly and he moans making her chuckle "who dares stand in the way of my destiny? identify yourself!"  Aknadin orders "I am Hasan protector of the Pharaohs for centuries I have defended the honor of Egypt's Kings so fear not your highness I shall shield you from the Darkness just as I shielded your father and his father before"  Hasan replies "if you truly are the protector of the pharaoh then you should be protecting my son Seto for he is the true king of Egypt not the impostor cowering behind you"  Aknadin says Hasan looks at Qetesh who shakes her head and says "he never wanted it!.... it was Aknadin's jealous greed that made him unfit to rule which was why his brother was chosen all Seto wants to do is be happy and serve his cousin while protecting the people in the best way he knows how!"  Hasan nods then says "Darkness be gone"  and the attack was pushed up and out of the shrine through the ceiling and into the sky and at that moment everyone was freed from their frozen state not caring about how it looked Priest Seto's lips press up against Qetesh's with an undeniable sensual hunger as Mana says "I can move"  and Priest Seto chuckles with his lips still pressed up against Qetesh's "what? but I rendered those fools immobile! they were prisoners in their own bodies.... this is your fault!!"  he growls once he notices Isra and Qetesh standing next to Priest Seto and Atem "believe what you wish old man!"  Isra replies coldly "I find it odd that you would freeze the one you wish to become pharaoh.... wouldn't you want to keep him unfrozen and try to show him why your way is right and his is wrong!?!"  Qetesh asks Priest Seto looks at her with a surprised expression on his face then shakes his head and says half teasing "sometimes I hate your honesty!"  she smiles "Seto! obey your destiny and stand by my side so we may rule Egypt as father and son!"  Aknadin says Priest Seto places his hand in Qetesh's and squeezes it lightly as he replies "I am not your son! my father would never betray the Pharaoh like this! you lie! and I will not join your side!"  as he speaks he walks over to stand next to Hasan and Atem Qetesh follows slowly behind not letting go of his hand as she walks with him "I understand your anger my son! but you must realize that impostor is no pharaoh! it is you who should be king!"  Aknadin says "I vowed to protect the King not replace him!"  Priest Seto replies "you deserve more!"  Aknadin tells him "I have all that I need"  Priest Seto says as he looks into Qetesh's eyes and smiles at her "Seto it is true that you are the son of Aknadin however he has lost his identity to the Shadows so the creature that stands before you is no longer your father"  Hasan informs the Priest "he may have helped create him but he did not raise him! he LEFT him! he is NOT Seto's father!! a true father would not be as selfish as he is he would put his child's wishes over his own! he only wants Seto to take the throne so that he could control what he was never meant to have and that will not happen not even after I am dead and gone!.... again!"  Qetesh says with a hateful darkness in her tone "why you ungrateful little....!"  Aknadin growls Qetesh lets out a short sarcastic chuckle as she asks "what do I have to be grateful for hmm!?!.... at least when it comes to you!.... the only thing that I am grateful for is the fact that Seto was born.... that he loves me unconditionally and excepts me as I am!.... he doesn't try to control me as you would do as you ARE doing!.... you separated me from my brother and sister! you THREATENED our parents and made them hate me and my sister! because of what you have done to our family they treat us as though we were the scum of the Earth not worthy of being anything, of living....!"  Priest Seto squeezes her hand gently and she stops speaking then spins around and hides her head in his chest....