Living In The Past Looking Forward To The Future

"The time has come! let us all welcome his excellence to the throne of Egypt with the Ceremonial Festival of the Seven Pharaohs"  the one Isra introduced as Priest Seto calls out to the people who where still bowing with flourished movements Priest Seto's eyes widen as a woman who looks just like Isra but has purple hair walks in in a feminine version of his outfit and says in a low soft surprised tone "Seto!"  Priest Seto didn't know what to do he thought he was hallucinating as the woman who made his heart beat ever so rapidly it felt like it was going to break out of his chest at any given moment rushes over to him it wasn't until he felt her loving arms wrap themselves around his neck and her body press as tightly up against his as it dared that he knew that he wasn't hallucinating and a name popped into his head in which he spoke out loud with a low soft surprised tone "Qetesh!?!"  he sees her smile at him and he knows that it is her name that he just spoke his lips begged for permission to be able to press themselves up against hers but he knew that it would be inappropriate to do so here in front of all these people at this point in time luckily she seemed to sense his desire and she moved away from him to give Mahad a hug his body sighed in relief as he felt hers leave it not that he WANTED her to leave him but he knew that he would not be able to control his urges much longer if she hadn't "hello dear brother"  Qetesh says to Mahad as she hugs his neck while looking into his eyes "Qetesh huh!?!... well you are a goddess!"  Mahad teasingly whispers she rolls her eyes at him and he chuckles she takes her place at her brothers side for she could still feel Seto's captivating pull begging her to.... well.... ahem.... everyone but Mahad, Atem and Isra were shocked that there were now two Isra's in the palace and Seto couldn't help but wonder how it had happened and how long it would last and if it was only because of this special day that the gods had allowed such a gift to be bestowed upon him and the pharaoh or maybe Mahad had something to do with this or that mess-up apprentice of his Mana whatever the reason didn't matter all that mattered was that she was here and he was going to spend as much time as he was allowed too with her AFTER the festivities of course there was one thing he was curious about however was she the same woman he has loved for as long as he can remember or is she different though he supposed even THAT didn't matter either for no matter what changes her personality might have his feelings for her have yet to change or leave him he could tell that just by how he reacted to hearing her say his name then feeling her body so close to his.... Aayizah was one of the dancers at the festival she may be queen but she was basically treated like a commoner and she had to bribe her way into many of the things and places Isra was freely allowed to go she wasn't as good a dancer as Isra and Qetesh is as a matter of fact she constantly tripped over her own two feet while doing the simplest dance moves the other dancers did their best to stay away from her as they danced so she wouldn't trip them as well.... Isra spent most of the festival telling Atem what she could remember about the sacred court and the story of the Millennium Items it took Atem awhile to realize that her tattoos were gone "we're not in Domino City anymore Atem.... welcome home!"  Isra says with a soft chuckle "think of it this way.... we no longer have to be careful and can do this more often!"  she adds then she kisses his lips she could feel Aayizah's anger boil and she smiles "this was a few weeks after we lost our child and she informed you that she was pregnant with a child that there was no way she could ever have with you for unlike myself she has yet to set even her little pinky toe in your room much less your bed!"  she informs him he smiles "if it wasn't for Mahad.... I have no idea what would have happened to them.... there isn't a magician in all of Egypt that is as strong in magic as my and Qet's brother!"  she whispers sadly he takes her hand in his then gently pulls her back onto his lap and they continue to watch the dancers and other such performers "you're Pharaoh once again Atem.... if you wish it you could change the way things are done here.... your word is law after all!.... but might I suggest you give it a few days.... you don't seem to be all here yet.... it's almost as though a part of you still lives in the puzzle or perhaps we never truly left.... I cannot say.... but something tells me that this adventure of ours has only just begun!.... I just hope that for their sakes Qetesh and this Seto can have some time to themselves in the way they should have been able to do so many years ago!.... it isn't fair Atem!.... none of it is fair!"  she adds he hugs her close to him which only makes the queen even more angry....