Living In A Game Capsule ♟️🀄🃏🎴🕹️🎱

Isra and Qetesh take care of Solomon's shop while he's on his expedition Seto wasn't all that happy that Qetesh wasn't going to be with him but with him trying to bring his company back to the way it was before the whole monster mess then Zigfried mess began he was relieved that she would have something to keep her mind occupied and not be bored.... when Yugi asked if the girls wanted to go with him and the gang on a trip Atem was surprised when the girls said no though neither he nor Yugi pressed the issue they both could sense their reluctance but didn't know why they seemed so.... worried.... scared.... they weren't quite sure which that is until they saw the pyramid in the middle of the jungle in India and that's when they knew.... or had some small idea.... that building would have reminded them of home.... "always getting separated from the pack hmm!?!"  Yugi hears Isra tease as he hides behind a rock he turns to see her smiling down at him "you'd make a terrible wolf!"  she teases he chuckles "so.... have you figured it out yet!?!"  she asks he looks at her oddly "don't worry.... you will!"  she says as she reaches out her hand he takes it and she helps him up then they walk back into the forest where they meet a "nice mantis?"  Yugi says nervously Isra looks around and sees what she was looking for she walks over to the egg like capsule then touches it and the Celtic Guardian appears just as Yugi changes into Atem who jumps out of the way of the Mantis monster known as a Kamakiriman attacks he lands next to Isra and the Celtic Guardian and looks at the Guardian in surprise "C meet your new friend the Kamakiriman!"  Isra teasingly introduces the Celtic Guardian shakes his head as a small corner smirk slides up his lips "well aren't you going to take care of him!?!.... he seems so lonely.... and a lover of shiny things!"  she teasingly asks the Celtic Guardian nods then attacks the mantis monster once he wins Isra rushes over to him then hugs him the Celtic Guardian smiles as he places his hand on the back of her head then looks at Atem and says "for the duration of this game I shall protect you both my masters"  Isra looks up at him and makes a face the Celtic Guardian chuckles then he turns into a bright green light that floats into the duel disk on Atem/Yugi's arm as soon as he was completely inside the back of the disk opens and shoots out a capsule like a bullet Isra catches it as it flies towards her then she slides it into the ammunition cartridge/bandolier belt around Yugi/Atem's waist Atem takes her hand and they begin walking.... "is anybody out there? Téa! Tristen! Joey!"  Atem calls out as they walk "we'll find them Atem"  Isra reassures him "we have to!"  Atem whispers "this is all my fault!"  he adds in a sad tone "are you kidding!?!.... they would have come regardless of whether or not you "allowed" them too!.... this isn't Egypt you aren't their Pharaoh they're your friends so they don't have to follow your every word like it's the law! they can be stubborn and fight your order to the very end without suffering the consequences!"  she replies he chuckles "besides you shouting is only gaining us more attention from all the wrong beings.... we have no idea what's in this forest and C's only one elf.... we can't expect him to fight all our battles by himself!"  she adds he sighs then replies "this is true!"  she slides her hand up his cheek and says softly "I know you're worried my heart but putting us in danger doesn't help them!"  he looks into her eyes with an expression of hurt and sadness she kisses his cheek then gently pulls him further into the forest his eyes widen at the feel of their familiar softness then he smiles....

 we can't expect him to fight all our battles by himself!"  she adds he sighs then replies "this is true!"  she slides her hand up his cheek and says softly "I know you're worried my heart but putting us in danger doesn't help them!"  he looks int...