Welcome Back Pharaoh

Dark Magician attacks Seto directly since he had no monsters on the field and his life points go from 2500 to 100 then they hear Aigami/Diva chuckle as the dueling system seems to shut down Xyra catches the Millennium Puzzle as it falls and the ti...

Dark Magician attacks Seto directly since he had no monsters on the field and his life points go from 2500 to 100 then they hear Aigami/Diva chuckle as the dueling system seems to shut down Xyra catches the Millennium Puzzle as it falls and the tip cut the palm of her hand "sorry"  she hears Atem apologize within her heart and she smiles seeing blood drip from Xyra's hand Yugi rips off a piece of his shirt and wraps it around the cut after he takes the puzzle out of her hand and slides it around his neck then he sees something glow nearby and looks it the direction of the glow and says "that's Diva's cube"  Seto looks over at it as well and they hear Aigami laugh once again "once a coward always a coward huh Diva!?!.... didn't your mother ever teach you not to play with your food!?!"  Xyra mocks Seto raises an eyebrow at her she shrugs and says "hey I figured I give it a shot but no one is as good at it as you are Seto!"  Seto laughs Yugi takes a closer look at the glowing cube and sees a familiar shape appear on it and says "the Millennium Ring"  a tornado of purplish-pink darkness flows from the top of the cube and all along the stadium creating what looked like a chained cage around the audience "what is this?"  Seto asks "Diva playing with his food!?!"  Xyra replies he lets out a short chuckle "looks like you were right Xyra but I've never felt more powerful so thank you!"  Diva says "I didn't do this to you you did it to yourself Diva! you let it in!"  Xyra replies Diva laughs then says "that I did and it feels SO good!"  Xyra whispers teasingly "you poor sad little virgin!"  Seto bursts out laughing Xyra takes Yugi's hand in her own when she hears people in the audience start to scream and a monster is "born" out of the cube "don't even think about it!"  Xyra whispers through her teeth Seto looks at her "but....!"  Merytre says "Am and I will do what we can you need to protect your unborn child!"  Xyra tells her pregnant friend Merytre nods "as for you two you need to give Atem time! traveling this far from where he is is long and tiring and if your lucky you might just get what you desire Seto but only of this doesn't tire him even more"  Xyra she says to Seto and Yugi as Amunet rushes onto the stage with Bakura at her side Yugi and Seto nod "what are you doing here!?!"  Xyra asks looking at Bakura "he wouldn't leave my side!"  Amunet replies with a smile "I've lived it I can help!"  Bakura says "no.... you've been through enough! if you truly want to help help Moku make sure she does as she promises!"  Xyra replies pointing at Merytre Bakura nods then kisses Amunet's lips with a smile before rushing over and standing next to Merytre who smiles at him "you gave him the easy job!"  Amunet says with a smirk "of course I did Moku's gonna be doing most of the work!"  Xyra replies Amunet and Seto laugh "gee all he's missing is the fan made of peacock feathers and grapes!"  Xyra teases as she looks over at a smiling Bakura who was chatting with Merytre and Mokuba distracting them from the darkness that is consuming everything around them Amunet and Yugi laugh Yugi watches as Amunet and Xyra start to glow the same color of their hair and eyes "don't exhaust yourself!"  Yugi begs softly Xyra nods "Seto! hurry!"  Amunet says softly as she and Xyra start to try and at least slow the process of what Diva was doing to the audience Seto nods but before he could start anything Sera appears next to Yugi and says "Diva! Diva, what are you doing?"  Dark Diva replies "Diva? Diva is no longer in control I am his fear invited me into his soul he has saved me! and by bonding the Millennium Ring's dark energies with his cube.... I'm stronger than anyone ever before! and now, at long last, sister.... I will bring forth a perfect new world! the one we've been dreaming of! even those two won't stop me!"  Xyra says with a smirk "oh, but we already have!.... partially!"  Dark Diva looks around with wide eyes and sees that his "ropes" have stopped feeding off the people in the audience "no! what have you done!?!"  Dark Diva asks "stopped you for destroying innocence now we're going to let Seto and Yugi take care of the rest of you!"  Amunet replies the monster laughs then says "as if they could!"  Amunet replies "I know they can!"  Seto and Yugi smile "and what will shock you even more is they'll do it together!"  Xyra adds Merytre laughs "please! do as she says!"  Sera begs Seto and Yugi "when used correctly, the Plana can create a world of beauty, full of peace and harmony but if even a single drop of evil mixes in-- it will remake the world into a dimension of darkness! such is the power of the cube! such is the power of the eighth Millenium Item! this isn't what we wanted this isn't what the Plana is for!"  she tells them then she turns her attention to the Dark Diva and says "please.... you have to fight this, dear brother, for these poor souls and Master Shin!"  Dark Diva replies "Shin is my master no longer! that's why I did away with him as I will do away with anyone who opposes me! including you, dear sister!"  Xyra looks over at Seto and teases "wow Seto I'm shocked your letting this THING take over "your tournament" so willingly!"  Seto growls as Xyra was teasing Seto Amunet was protecting Sera who she made phase like she normally would but made it look like she was taken by the darkness of the Millenium Ring she also locked Sera's phasing ability so she couldn't use it again until the real Diva had returned those of the Plana that appeared next to Seto and Yugi with her phase away as well calling out her name thinking she was gone and Dark Diva laughs thinking he had finally had one over the two woman who stopped him many times before "Yugi Muto and Seto Kaiba.... it is time to give your women what they want for now the fun will truly begin!"  Amunet and Seto look at one another then turn their heads and fake disgust sticking out their tongues as though they were gagging at the mere thought of "belonging" to one another which makes Yugi laugh "they're right about one thing if I'm going down it won't be without a fight"  Seto tells Yugi who looks at him with a smile and asks "do you mean....?"  Seto replies as he turns his headset back on "time to battle Diva! keep your paws off our dimension!"  Yugi adds "we'll defeat you together!.... and save the world!"  he looks at Xyra who smiles at him then kisses his lips Merytre stand up out of her chair long enough to walk over to Seto and give him a kiss then she walks back to her seat and sits back down Seto smiles at her then prepares to duel....