Love Island 2022

By mollswritesx

Summer of Love is back! More

Love Island 2022
Delilah
Entering The Villa
Davide
Secrets and Kisses
Moves
Two Bombshells
"Knew It"
Explanations
Jacques' Pick
Men-chanics
Dinner Dates
Taking Charge
"You're A Liar"
Snaky
Tensions Flare
Alone
2 More...
Bad Night
Confused
Late Night Confessions
Snappy
Heart Rate Challenge
Decisions
Compatible
Cocktails?
Important Note
Suggestions
Casa Amor
Tongue-to-Tongue
Comments Are Made
Moves Follow
Stick or Twist
The Aftermath
Notes
Will Knight
Hello...
Goodbye
Trio of Dates
Moment of Truth
Movie Night Part 1
Movie Night Part 2
Movie Night: The Aftermath
Aftersun and Reactions
Suck and Blow
Snog, Marry, Pie
4 to Fear
One In A Million
Happiness
Family Revelations
Talent Show
Spa Day
Babies!
Final Date
Meet The Families
Dress Choices
Love Island Summer Gala
The Final
Reunited
Our Story
"What have you done?"
The End
New Series!

Truth or Dare

10.5K 204 35
By mollswritesx

****Delilah's POV****

"Ikenna" "Amber"

I was actually really shocked when those two names got read out, I think in the back of my mind you just presume it's going to be someone who's come in and not a original islander but this just proved to us all that none of us are safe. 

"You're going to be missed." I whispered to Ikenna as I gave him a hug goodbye. "Everyone loved you in here."

"Thank you." Even though I wasn't as close to him, I knew all the boys were and he did handle himself well with the whole Indiyah situation so I had to praise him for that. 

The goodbye to Amber was a bit more awkward, just a brief hug as she passed me in the hallway. After the conversation today I am quite glad she's going compared to the other girls who were at risk. There's not much that we could have said now, I wasn't going to let what she said hang over me and therefore there was no point in trying to get an explanation out of her just to soothe my mind. 

"I was not expecting that at all." Indiyah whispered after we all said goobye to the two of them and went back out into the garden. Jacques had pulled us both in his arms as we sat in the alcove. 

"It just goes to prove that nothing is certain in here, you've got to live every day and not have any regrets."

"Really true." I agreed with Jacques. "But I got you, everyone here loves you."

I could see she was struggling to hold it all in and shrugged out of the cuddle to walk away but I hated seeing my friends upset and followed after her. It's not the easiest to run in heels and I definitely looked a state but I couldn't have cared less as I chased after her, 

"Let it out," I whispered in her ear as I pulled her in for a hug. "Everything's going to be fine that's all you have to remember."

"I'm fine." She said after a while, pulling away from the hug. "It's just shit because I've already sent someone home and then two people who I'm really close to in here go..."

"It's not your fault."

"No, I know it's not my fault, it's just crap."

I moved the both of us into the kitchen to sit on the sofa there, her head resting on my shoulder. 

"Have you spoken to Dami?" I asked.

"You know what yeah, we spoke earlier and he was just saying obviously he was in a couple with Amber but he was open to getting to know me."

"Oh wow."

"And you know what, it just feels shit because it's like we was obviously going to tell Ikenna and Amber properly but we just didn't want to do it tonight, because it's just so soon and fresh. But now they're gone and we can't do that, you know what I mean?"

"That is a bit nuts but you've just got to think like there's nothing you can do now, it was out of your control and you can't let this affect your journey from now on. You would have liked to have done things differently but you've just got to live with how it is now."

"Yeah."

That night it did feel really empty as we went to bed, Indiyah and Dami now had their beds to themselves and there were two less people running round getting ready. Overall it just felt really strange being without them. 

"How did you feel hearing them names being read out?" Jacques whispered as he pulled the covers over our heads to give us some privacy. 

"I was shitting it, I don't know what I would have done if you'd have gone. Like I said before, you've changed my time in here so much."

"Same, I was proper shitting myself."

"Good."

"Good." He whispered back, cupping my cheek to press our lips together. "But this just shows we've got to live every moment in here, no regrets."

"No regrets."

****

The next morning it still didn't feel real that we'd lost two islanders in one night, the whole place just felt really weird without them.

"Did you sleep alright?" I asked Indiyah from across the room as Jacques still tried to sleep with his head in my lap. 

"Yeah, lonely though. Don't like sleeping by myself."

"There's no one to fight over space with." Dami added. "No-one wriggling around. It's pretty weird."

"It feels weird."

"So strange without Amber." Ekin said. "She was a really big part of this villa."

When we finally got moving we took our debrief out onto the terrace to rewind the night before's events. 

"To see all of you up there I was like, holy shit." Gemma said. "But Amber and Ikenna I just wasn't expecting it, absolutely brutal"

"Going to miss Amber and Ikenna at the end of the day, we're all friends in here." Indiyah said. "But I'm happy with Ikenna that we could leave it on good terms."

"I mean maybe not you." Ekin said to me. "What happened with you and Amber?"

"I'm actually really glad I got to speak to her before she left, even though it maybe didn't have the happiest ending, I'm glad I could like erase the points she made in my mind. Basically she thought I was making Luca jealous by getting with Jacques and that Jacques made moves to warn off Jay, basically just giving off negative vibes and I can realise that now. I didn't just want to hear the rumours and instantly be insecure about our relationship, I had to stand up for myself. I just trust where Jacques and I are at and that has nothing to do with Amber."

"I was also gutted as well because at the point of us both being at risk, if Jay went I was just like 'I don't want to be here, what's the point?'. 

"How was everyone in bed?" I asked.

"I saw you." Ekin pointed at me. "I woke up, looked to my right and I just saw this massive tent in your bed. Did you have a manicure or something?"

"Absolutely not. Keep it classy."

"What was the tent all about?"

"Just a few bedtime kisses, he's quite touchy feely and yeah we had a little chat. He's definitely like on edge though." I admitted to the girls. 

"Of course he is sharing a bed with you." Indiyah said. 

"Aww thank you." Just as I was about to go back inside Gemma called me back over so just the two of us were alone. "Are you alright?"

"I just wanted to like make sure there's no bad air between us now, I feel like it's been so long since the whole Luca thing went on and I really do want to apologise for how it all happened."

"Look, I'm happy to move on if you are. To be honest I'd kind of forgotten all about it."

I don't think I'm ever going to be best friends with Gemma but it's nice to know we've cleared the air. Hopefully we can just move on from this, we're both happy now and that's the most important thing. 

When I walked down later on I could see Dami and Indiyah had just finished having their own chat and went over to take Dami's spot on the bed. 

"You know when you're just around someone.." She started as we faced each other watching Dami walk off. 

"Do you feel the spark?" I asked. 

"When I'm next to him we just start laughing even when there's nothing to laugh about. I feel like such a simp because like why am I smiling? Do you know when you're just like..."

"It's just that feeling though... Even when you're near him you're like a different person"

"Literally, and you know when like, before we said anything to anyone. I just couldn't stop laughing when I was around him."

"Trying not to laugh."

"Yeah." She agreed. "I just have that energy around him."

"This is mad but I love it so much, you're both such great people and I can officially be like number one fan club member. You both deserve to be happy so much."

"I just want to get to know him because I've never had a chance before in that way."

"This is your time girl, you've just got to take it, like this could be the start of something really special for you guys."

"I hope so."

****

That night I got changed into an orange skirt and my white plunge top, hoping for a night of fun as we toasted to Amber and Ikenna in the garden. 

That may have been in mind when the producers decided that we would play a game of truth or dare, but the dares were to be revealed by bursting some balloons with our bodies. 

Ekin was first and burst her balloon by sitting on Jay's lap with the balloon between them. "Name the islander you think is looking for love and the islander you think is looking for a good time. I think the islander that is looking for love is Luca but the islander looking for a good time is Dami."

"I think you've lied there." Dami defended himself. "You've used that to cop out of telling the truth."

Dami was then up and had a hard time bursting his balloon on Tasha. "Wave goodbye to the islander you think will be next to leave the villa." He was savage as he waved goodbye to Ekin, who he definitely knew could take it."

"Lap dance and snog your favourite islander." It was like the Gods had looked down on Indiyah as she went in for it with Dami, like I was even feeling hot under the collar with that one. 

"Snog the islanders that you think are attracted to you," Gemma read out. Of course she went for Luca but she also chose Davide for another one. 

"Snog the islander of the opposite sex you think has had the most one night stands." Luca read out and I thought it was a certain to be Gemma but I almost took it as an insult when he came over and placed his lips on mine. It was over before it began but I could feel Jacques tense beside me as he did that. 

"That definitely is not me." I confirmed once he'd sat down. 

It wasn't a bad kiss but not for me anymore thank you. I was shocked he picked me though. 

"Who is the most needy islander?" Danica read out. "I think I'd go Luca."

"I didn't come crawling when you fucking hooked me did I?" I don't think he meant it to but he became quite defensive over being called that and it almost came out as being rude, I wouldn't be happy if he spoke about me like that. 

"No but Gemma did. She picked you and you're always wanting a cuddle from her."

"Don't be jealous."

"I'm not jealous. Just cos you're needy."

"Snog the fittest islander of the opposite sex." Ekin read out and of course chose Jay.

"Exclusing your partner who would you most like to spend a night in the hideaway with?" Dami read his out. "I don't have a partner, so you." Of course Indiyah got that one. 

"Which islander of the opposite sex gives you the ick?" Tasha read out. "I'm going to say Jacques, I'm glad you've got Delilah who can handle the banter."

"Me too." He said. Jacques took his turn and of course he had to get me to help him. I was sat on the sofa and he put the balloon on my face to buck his hips to pop it, which I definitely wasn't complaining about. "Which couple do you think has the most potential for a long lasting relationship and which has the least? Least first I think it has to be Ekin and Jay but then can I not pick my own, Lilah and I are think are a good match, why not us?"

"Good answer." I said to him but grabbed his hand before he could return as it was my turn next. He took the lead though and placed the balloon above his head for me to lower myself onto. Thankfully I didn't have a short skirt on so I was definitely comfortable doing that. "Snog the islander you think is the most trustworthy and blow a kiss to the islander you think is the least trustworthy."

Most for me was an easy one, I had to pick Jacques as he's not betrayed my trust so far. Just because I didn't trust his actions so far I blew a kiss to Jay, who seemed to not be too bothered by it. 

"Which three islanders would make the perfect partner?" Luca read his out. "Choose one for the body, one for face and one for personality. For the face, Gem, body, Delilah and personality, Jacques,"

Jay had the final one. "Snog the islander you would most like to couple up with, except for your current partner?" Of all the outcomes I was expecting in my head, him choosing me was not one I had ready. Again it wasn't a bad kiss but it definitely didn't compare to the ones I shared with Jacques. 

Yeah I was not expecting that at all.... At all but yeah sorry Jay, not for me

****Author's Note****

I hope you like this chapter. 

Ok I think we all know what part 2 of this episode is and I wanted to give it a special chapter. Out in the morning!!!

Please vote and comment any suggestions. 

Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.3K 892 54
Adrianna beckham decided to go on love island to find love, follow her on her journey
118K 3.5K 23
in which, two ex best friends are reunited after being cast as love interests in a film together. fem oc x callum turner 2023 - ?? @-illicitaffairss-
620K 8.5K 65
Anna has come out of lockdown ready to find the man of her dreams. Follow our new islander through her adventure during this Summer of Love
64.6K 1.3K 19
"You're my, my, my, my... lover" IN WHICH Past contestants Callum Jones and Nellie Thompson find a beautiful romance together in South Africa.