AvNeil Collection

By zaiinix

- avneil collection book 1 - This is a fanfic series but even if you do not know them, it can still be read... More

Introduction & Copyrights
Kuch Kuch Dekhta Hai OS
AvNeil Random Shot # o1
AvNeil OS Drunk And Text
Ali Ditched for Good!!(1)
Ali Ditched for Good!! (2)
AvNeil Random Shot # o2
United With Luck (1)
Love Me (1)
Love Me (2)
Love Me (3)
Teray Ishq Mein OS
Self Promo
The "heartthrob" (1)
The "heartthrob" (2)
The "heartthrob" (3)
The "heartthrob" (4, last)
Random Shot #o3
Unexpected (1)
Unexpected (2)
Unexpected (3A)
Cuddling With My Bear OS
Am I a bride or a groom? OS
Chooha hi to hai!
Pain that she didn't deserve (1)
Pain she doesn't deserve (2, last)
Emotional Wifey OS
Because I love you OS
"Don't call me sweetheart!" OS
Half happiness
Stupid Kiss OS
memories (1)
memories (2)
memories (4)
Memories (5.1)
Memories (5.2)
memories (6, last)
A/N
- new book -
Is there a default?
New Phrase OS
Game of love

memories (3)

512 86 19
By zaiinix

Memories Pt 3 - Meri zindagi hai woh

...

Silence.

It was the silence in their room, between them, which bothered Neil. Why is there an awkward silence? She should be ripping his hair out, hitting him, or anything.... 

Neil wanted Avni to behave how she always did, carelessly.

The girl beside him on bed wasn't Avni.

Avni wasn't able to sleep at all. She knew that she was stupid but not that she was the queen of dumb gang. Why didn't she realize it before? There were so many clues, events, and situations so why didn't she see it happening? Why did she ignore her gut feeling?

Now that Avni know everything, well almost everything! she vowed to herself to be better every single day. Hearing Neil huff and move around in the bed, Avni hugged him. She made sure to not leave a single space between his back and her chest during the hug. Her arms were tightly wrapped around his waist. 

Avni's sudden affection after what seemed like million years took Neil's breath away. His heart seemed to fly away from his body and touch the moon then making its way back. 

"A..av..Avni!" He stuttered softly and was about to face Avni when she made her hold even tighter around him and mumbled, "Not now Neil, I am tired" Not wanting to ruin the moment, he decided to not push forward with the conversation planned in his brain. Hearing soft snores coming from Avni, Neil smiled and gently let himself be wrapped in sleep.

The next morning came by fast. Finally having his wifey in his arms, Neil did not realize when the sun came out. His sleep got disturbed when his hands could not find another figure, which they were searching for, next to him. Neil jerked up and sat on his bed, moving his head dangerous, he scanned the whole room. 

She was not there! 

Did she leave? 

Suddenly, Neil's negative thoughts were interrupted and Avni came out of the bathroom wearing a light pink long, casual dress. Closing the door behind her, Avni looked up to Neil staring at her, which caused Avni to give her usual big smile.

"Good morning Mr. Husband" morning greeting forced Neil to rejoin the real word. Without saying anything, Neil got up from his bed and in long two steps, he was nearing Avni. She got surprised with his sudden speed and stumbled back having her husband up so closed. 

Avni tripped over back of her dress and was about to fell down, but Neil held her by the small, delicate wrist and made her collapsed in his big chest, "why did you leave me?" At first, Avni was shocked by hearing Neil, she made a confused face, "when did I leave you?" 

Neil huffed, "is leaving your husband on the bed while he sleeps not like leaving?" Avni rolled her eyes, while Neil pouted. 

"Mr. Khanna you were suffocating me that I was not able to sleep. Plus, it is morning and I have to continue on with my day" while talking, Avni had pushed Neil away and made the way towards the dressing table, where she was brushing her hairs and putting on jewelry. Neil was continuously staring at Avni and having such glares made the blush appear on her soft, fair cheeks. 

"You are cute" Neil laughed and went to the bathroom to freshen up to start his day.

His morning was perfect.

Shaking at her head at crazy husband, Avni went downstairs to her mother-in-law for breakfast and hear new gossip.

Every morning, no matter what, a new juicy story was always in town and being discussed among the desi ladies. During the gossip, the story always made its way towards Khanna Mansion, where Swetha made sure everything ended. 

Like away, Pinky auntie was sitting along Swetha on the dining table telling Swetha a new story. Arrival of Pinky auntie meant that the new story was related to a couple. Most of her stories do not make any sense and by Avni had concluded that she only comes to eat delicious parathas made by her beloved mother-in-law. 

Avni made her way towards Swetha and hugged her ignoring Pinky. Swetha passed Avni a gentle smile and patted her head as she sat down. 

"Why did you wake up early today? Are you unwell?" Avni's usual time of getting up was around 7 AM, when everyone in Khanna Mansion wakes up and go to their work or get on their daily routine. 

"This is early to you Swetha Behan?" Like always Pinky made a comment. Avni wanted to say something but one look at Pinky made her want to throw up, "hmm, auntie...." Avni hesitated, almost making sure with herself if she should continue, "look I hate this habit of yours Avni. If you do not want to say something, then do not try to be an attention grabber" Pinky said seeing Avni hesitating. 

Avni closed her eyes and took a deep breathe in, before continuing a big smile made its way on her face, "Even though this is my house, I still have to be careful of my words auntie. But since you do not like my hesitance, I really believe that you should eat properly like adult and not like a little child, who just began eating by their self" 

Avni regret saying this, but Pinky always brought the worst out of Avni, even during her childhood times. She hated Avni for some reason, well most reasons. Pinky's hate was visible to everyone, even if a person if blind. Growing up surrounding that hate made Avni have a bitter side. Few years ago, Avni hated that side but after the incident, she has embraced it. 

Seeing Pinky turn red in anger, Swetha came to Avni's rescue, "Pinky, you should have another paratha as I have only made these for my sweet friend" But Pinky was not having it today. Avni seemed to have crossed the line by the push Pinky herself gave her. 

"Who does she think she is, Swetha?" Pinky got up from her chair and looked at Avni before continuing, "If I had slapped you that day, you would not have audacity to speak with me like this today. I should have told Swetha everything the day, you brought your boyfriends to my house to beat my Rohan and silence him" Pinky was bring old painful memories from Avni's past to her present. Knowing very well who was at fault, Avni could not stop her tears from coming out of her eyes and running down her cheeks. "She did magic on our poor Neil that knowing her character, he got married to a characterless girl" That was it!

It was the cue for Swetha to end this nonsense for once and all. She regretted still being in touch with a woman who did everything on her side to bring pain in Avni's life. Without a second thought, Swetha grabbed the jug of cold water placed on the table and splashed it on Pinky's face. If she was not angry, then Swetha would have laughed at Pinky's low-quality makeup being melt on her face and making her look like a more of a churail than she already is. 

"I have told you so many times to not say a word about a past in this house, but you never listen" Swetha was controlling her anger, "You are a woman yourself but sadly you cannot understand one. That is the reason your son is in this way. Children adopt what they are thought and shown, and your son is a perfect example of that. You thought her to not respect women and now he does not even respect you." Swetha does not like to insult or embarrass people, especially when they are a guest. Just how everything is to be done, this matter should end too. 

"I really accepted you with my whole heart, my whole family did after what your son did to Avni" Swetha soften her tone a little, "You should not...." Seeing a soft Swetha coming out, Pinky took her chance and started her low budget drama "Just wait and watch, I will tell everyone in the society how the great Khanna really are. How their daughter in laws invite innocent man, seduce, and later insult them. I will show all of your nasty tricks to the world. Just let me leave from here and in few minutes, your reputation will be zero." Avni had stopped crying and worriedly looked at Swetha, who had a disappointment written all over her face. 

"Mom..." Avni got from her chair and rushed over to Swetha and tell her to do something but before she could speak, Neil had entered the dining room, "If I was you, I could think millions of times before doing something like this. After all you are committing so many crimes at once, while having a previous beautiful record." Neil was in his uniform today, which made him look more imitated than he usually is in his anger. 

"Oh, so now you will show your police power and try to get me in. No one will believe you because everyone knows how cheap your wife is and how you two got married. No one believe that Rohan touched her, and everyone will think that you are lying to save your characterless wife" Pinky was proud and thought of herself a very smart lady, while the reality was totally opposite of her imaginations. Her smirk was wiped away, upon hearing her voice from Neil's phone. Neil had recorded everything she have said. 

Seeing her shock face, Neil smirked, "Evidence never lie no matter how smart a criminal tries to be Mrs. Khurana" Neil put his phone in his back pocket and started walking towards Pinky, "Now should I arrest you for threatening, stealing, being part of a kidnapping and spreading false rumors to make someone suicide. Taking a life or making someone take their life is a huge crime itself Mrs. Khurana." With each passing memory of past, Neil was getting angrier, while Pinky was sweating. Hate is such a strong word to use, mostly when describing feelings towards anything or anyone. But Neil hated Pinky and her son to core. He would have dragged both, mother and son, to jail but Avni loves to play a role of Angel. Just because of his wife, they are free outside of the jail. Now this is one of the things, Neil regret doing. 

"Now if I hear a word out of your mouth about my wife or family out of this house. It will not take me a second to dragged everyone to jail. And true me, I will make sure that none of you come out of there." Pinky wanted to run for her life but once a bitch is always a bitch. 

"You are threatening me for someone like her. Who known how many innocent men have been a victim of her play? Your trust on a low-class girl will ruin you, now I will make sure it does" Pinky was just pushing her luck to the edge of a cliff now. In a quick second, glass flew past Pinky and shattered on the ground little behind her. 

"The woman you are talking about is part of my family, she is my wife" Without thinking anything, Neil threw Pinky's bag on the ground near her and thankfully her not so smart brain worked for once and she picked it up, "From now on I should never see you in this house, matter of fact you should not be seen around this house. Make sure to stay around your area and not try to step a foot out of there." 

Neil was serious when he said that. This time he was not going play any game or listen to anyone. Nothing will save Pinky from being cuffed and put in jail. "I will show this Avni who she is and what her real place is" Even though, Pinky said that to herself, Neil still heard her and more fuel got added to his existing fire of anger. 

"Her place is in this house, in my heart" Neil placed his hand over his heart, "here!! And about who Avni is, she is my wife, Meri zindagi hai woh!" Neil screamed making Pinky jump and run for her life. On the other hand, Swetha was proud of her son with tears in her eyes listening to his love confession, while stood there in shook.

...

I hope you guys liked this because this took me 3 days to write for no reason. Like it is not good, but I still struggled for my dear life. As I came to the end of this part, a new better idea popped in my head, but it was too late to develop it. [crying in pain] 

I think I will write 1 or 2 more parts of this story. At this rate, I feel like this should be a separate book because I am having a good flow writing it and it seem to have good potential to be a separate book.  

I am so sleepy these days that I sleep anywhere I sit. I think college life is rubbing off, hehe! Anyways, please do vote, share, and shower some love in the comments. Your messages and comments make me motivated and want to write more knowing that people in the world love reading my imaginations. 

I also have a ig account if anyone want to follow me. I post allot of imaginations + story updates on my story. My account is itsszoh. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 10.5K 33
It's a story about how Avneil meet and fall for eachother.. *All rights reserved* •No copying or stealing this story• This Book was previously Titled...
141K 9.4K 54
Highest rank #1 in adiza, #6 in naamkaran, #8 in avneil❤️Mind ya it's a pure fan fiction by a crazy adiZa shipper?
11.5K 1.7K 17
This is my first story in wattpad.😄 Peep in to know more about the story.👀🤗 P.S. Kindly ignore the grammatical errors.😅
23.9K 2.9K 39
It is the story of Avni and Neil. Their love story was not an easy one. Their life went through a lot of challenges. This is written more like a sc...