Love Island 2022

Por mollswritesx

Summer of Love is back! Mais

Love Island 2022
Delilah
Entering The Villa
Davide
Secrets and Kisses
Moves
Two Bombshells
"Knew It"
Explanations
Jacques' Pick
Men-chanics
Dinner Dates
Taking Charge
Snaky
Tensions Flare
Truth or Dare
Alone
2 More...
Bad Night
Confused
Late Night Confessions
Snappy
Heart Rate Challenge
Decisions
Compatible
Cocktails?
Important Note
Suggestions
Casa Amor
Tongue-to-Tongue
Comments Are Made
Moves Follow
Stick or Twist
The Aftermath
Notes
Will Knight
Hello...
Goodbye
Trio of Dates
Moment of Truth
Movie Night Part 1
Movie Night Part 2
Movie Night: The Aftermath
Aftersun and Reactions
Suck and Blow
Snog, Marry, Pie
4 to Fear
One In A Million
Happiness
Family Revelations
Talent Show
Spa Day
Babies!
Final Date
Meet The Families
Dress Choices
Love Island Summer Gala
The Final
Reunited
Our Story
"What have you done?"
The End
New Series!

"You're A Liar"

12K 210 59
Por mollswritesx

*****Delilah's POV****

Jacques and all the boys crowded around Davide and Ekin went to calm down with Gemma as I stayed watching with Tasha in the kitchen. I could see it was about to start going again when Jacques followed Davide over to where Jay was sat. 

"Shut up." I whispered to the other girls. "I need to listen."

"Alright Jay, just a quick one." Davide said. "As you saw I don't have anything against you. Were you on the terrace with her before?"

"With Ekin-Su?"

"Yeah."

"Erm, yeah."

"Ok no that's fine, just so I know what a liar she is." I think at some point in this place we would all come to our breaking point and this was one of those moments for Davide, who couldn't help but shout across this new information to Ekin. "You were not on the terrace, no. Liar."

"What?"

"Liar. Dear Ekin-Su, do you think I'm stupid? For this is the reason I am not opening myself because I'm scared to be hurt from the woman like you. So I hope you find the love of your life but for me you're closed." He went inside to calm for a minute but by the looks of things it didn't help when he came back out into the kitchen. "The fakest person I've ever met, they're going to give you an oscar."

The boys had all gone round him again to calm him down and Ekin got us all us girls together on the sofa. "He looks this small in my eyes right now. Really horrible, really rude. If you want to talk to me, talk to me. No need for this show. Over the firepit I wanted to explain to him, that I kissed Jay on the terrace."

"Oh you kissed him?"

"Yeah we kissed on the terrace just now. I wanted to explain to him, but I saw that he was getting all lairy. It just got out of hand. I just don't understand how he's acting like he cares so much. That's what confused me."

"Still acting! Can you shut up." Davide shouted over. 

That then pulled the trigger for Ekin, who stood up and stormed over there, us girls carefully chasing after her. "Ekin."

"Go on then show off in front of the boys. You're acting like you care now."

"Now I don't give a shit about you, don't worry."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah I don't give a shit about you."

"You never did give a shit about me."

"No I actually don't give a shit about you. You're a liar, actress."

"Stop chatting behind my back then."

"He's going to chat about you." Luca tried to intervene. "You're pissed off, he's pissed off. You're both just gonna talk rubbish."

"All of a sudden he cares."

"What do you expect in four days, that I marry you? In the outside world you maybe shag in the first night, I maybe shag the first night. Here I'm looking for something real, I don't shag you the third night." His Italian accent was really coming though now. "But I'm done now, go off with him. I don't give a fuck."

I want to feel bad for Ekin like girl to girl but she's completely in the wrong here. Why sneak around like just own up to it in here and definitely don't lie because the truth is always going to come out. 

Davide left and Jay and Ekin-Su went off for their own chat leaving the rest of us to sit around the firepit. 

"Hey." Jacques whispered as I sat down next to him, his hand instantly going on my knee. "You alright?"

"I'm good. I just feel bad for him man, this could have all gone so differently."

"This has all come around because she lied that they didn't go for a chat." Luca said. "She literally said in front of us all 'I didn't go for a chat with Jay' and we all knew she did. So why lie about it?"

"And they kissed." Amber added. 

"We all said that as well."

"See I don't even think he knows that." Jacques said. 

"But they must have been doing something anyway to lie about it." Luca said. 

It was all going to come to blows again as Davide came back over. "Does he know about the kiss?" I whispered in Jacques ear as there was only the three of us left. 

"Lad, I'm going to be straight with you." Jacques told him. "I've only just heard but they did kiss on the terrace."

"I was expecting it."

"Bro come sit here." He patted the seat next to him. 

"Bro, I'm fine." Davide complained but complied and sat down on the other side of him. "She doesn't exist to me anymore."

I think everyone was ready for a good sleep after all that drama. Davide had took himself off into the living room and I was curled up under the covers of the bed, Jacques almost on top of me as we shared a chat and a cuddle, with my fingers lightly drawing patterns on his back. 

"If you did that to me honestly I would just be so embarrassed but I think he handled it well." I whispered. "I'm not going to stick up for Ekin at all, she's definitely in the wrong."

"But I doubt she will see it that way. I'd never do that to you though, my head isn't being turned by no one at the moment."

"Good."

"Good." He smiled, bring his lips down onto mine. "Night."

"Night love."

*****

The next morning there was definitely still some tension lingering round, even just with the girls you could see there was a clear divide with Gemma sticking up for Ekin. 

"I hope everyone was cuddled up and loved up, unlike me." Ekin said once we got settled on the terrace. "However I realise that I definitely did make the right decision. I wasn't missing him at all in the bed and the way she shouted at me just completely turned me off him. Whatever happens I know I made the right choice. Whatever happens with Jay at least I know I went with my gut but I do genuinely think there could be something."

"I just want to ask this because I genuinely feel like this is the main sticking point for me." I told her. "Why lie? Just why sneak around?"

"I was going to tell him today when it all calmed down."

"But do you not think it would have come out, like we could all clearly see you'd been together. Sorry but for you to both disappear twice like something must have happened."

"I just think you've had no regard for Davide's feelings." I told her honestly. "To be honest I'm not really surprised by Davide's reaction, if that was me I probably would have been so upset and embarrassed."

"But I've done nothing wrong,  I just had to go with my feelings."

"I'm not saying you've done anything wrong, it's just how I am to not be able to say something here when I believe you should have acted differently. I don't want to fall out with you but that's just my opinion."

"Good for you." She almost snarled which wasn't exactly the best reaction to give but her actions these past few days haven't been the best.

The catch up that morning was pretty short but I was glad to be away from her to be honest, I don't like drama and especially not when you're living in a house with both sides of the argument.

"Hey Lilah," Jacques whispered as I planted myself on the circular bed with him. "You alright?"

"I just can't stand the drama. I told Ekin that I didn't understand why she went and lied about it all and she proper like snarled at me, made me feel like my opinion was just invalid."

"Don't let it effect you." He whispered, his finger lightly tracing my bikini line on my back. "She's just taking it out on you and the others because she knows that Davide won't speak to her."

"I guess."

"I know I was probably tired last night as well but what you said, I would never do this to you. Maybe it takes me a while to open up and share my feelings but I do genuinely like you and I'm attracted to you, have that confidence in yourself."

"I'm trying. No-one's ever called me Lilah by the way."

"Do you like it? I wanted to give you a nickname, just for me."

"I love it."

It's weird because in all other aspects of my life I am confident, expect my love life. I'm trying to not let them insecurities ruin everything but it is hard. 

****

That afternoon we had a challenge, all I know is that it was the girl's time this today and we all had on these little mermaid bikinis. 

"Hey boys." We were all ready to get started when a massive shell started moving and revealed another girl behind it. "I'm Danica." She started dancing, giving the boys a show with her twerking and then pole dancing, before going over to the boys and giving them all a quick glance. "I can't wait to see you all back at the villa."

Fucking hell man can we not have one day without any drama. 

How we were meant to top that I do now know but we all had a good go. Tasha went first and put on a show with Andrew, picking him as the catch of the day and giving him a once over on the sea-bed. 

When it came to Ekin she gave Davide a kiss on the cheek before choosing Jay as her catch of the day. I was up last and I was feeling the pressure, it was intense going after everyone and having all eyes on me. 

As I did the pole dancing I tried to be as sultry as possible whilst maintaining eye contact with Jacques before sauntering over to him, grabbing his hand and leading him to the bed. I got him tied up before rubbing my chest on his own and lightly biting down the side of his neck, whilst slightly grinding down on his core. 

Jacques: I think she was honestly trying to kill me man. I'm ready to blow

Once it was all over I almost couldn't believe I had done that and nervously gave him a small kiss before going back over to the bench. Tasha was voted the sexiest girl but I don't think that mattered as they practically ran home to meet the new girl again. 

She had the drinks prepared and I'm not going to lie she looked better than I remembered up close, she really was stunning and seemed like she was full of energy. 

"Where are you from?" Tasha asked as us girls took her over to the fire pit. 

"So I'm half Jamaican."

"What do you do?"

"I'm a dancer." That explained the amazing pole dancing. "I've just finished a degree in dance but I also dance professionally."

"What's your star sign?"

"I'm an aries."

"Yeah so I am very fiery. I'm not shy."

"What's your type?" Again I had to be the one to ask the question we were all thinking.

"So out of everybody like my ex is probably most similar to Jacques and Luca" Brilliant. "but at the end of the day I want to get to know everybody and see what's behind them. I mean as much as I'm sure you're all lovely I don't know any of you.."

"We get that."

"Hey, do you want to come and meet some of the boys?" Luca asked, pulling her away from us. 

"Who do you think will fancy her?" Amber asked as she walked away. 

"Probably all of them." I said. 

"I can't believe there's another dancer in here." Tasha said. 

"No one can compete with you babe." Ekin replied. 

****

It was night time again meaning another night to try and impress, especially with even more competition in here now. I went for a green plunge dress with buttons all the way up the front. 

"You know I'm going to have to keep checking." Jacques whispered in my ear as we gathered round to say cheers, my body leaning back into his own as he towered above me. "Make sure the beauties don't fall out. Can't have anyone else seeing them."

"Make sure that's the only thing you've got your eyes on tonight."

"I'm not sure I can look at anything else to be honest."

He went off to go and speak to the boys and I went to go with Inidyah into the kitchen. 

"How do you feel about her wanting to get to know all the boys, including Jacques?" She asked. 

"I can't lie and say I'll go and pat their cushions down before they sit together. I'm not happy about it but what can I do."

"You know for what it's worth I don't think you have anything to worry about."

"But she outlined him as being her type. I know how quick your head can turn in this place, especially when attention is given to you."

"Don't look but she's literally over there and I can see him just looking our way." She tried to reassure me. "You've just got to go for it now, no more playing it cool. Lay it thick."

Maybe Danica coming in has changed my perception on things, even thinking about him speaking to her is making me nervous. Yeah I don't like this place. I want to trust him but that means opening up more, I know I fall fast but yeah I'm plummeting off a cliff at the moment and he's probably waiting at the bottom with Danica already in his arms. 

"I've got a text." Gemma shouted. "Islanders tonight there will be a recoupling. The girls will each choose which boy they want to couple up with. The boy not picked to be in a couple will be dumped from the island immediately."

"Could all islanders please gather round the firepit."

"Fuck." I whispered, making my way over, the girls all sat down with the boys in front of us. 

Danica was the first to get a text. "Danica as the new girl you will choose first."

"I want to couple up with this boy because this is a really weird situation for me, I've barely been in here 24 hours. I barely even got to know any of you boys. You're all lovely boys but I came her to find love and not to play it safe. I can only go off what I see at face value."

Face value meaning this was probably a straight shoot out between Jacques and Luca. 

"And somebody I feel like is usually my type."

There it goes again. I knew it was going to be him, I couldn't even look up to check what his reaction was. 

"And I need to explore that. So I'm going to have to just follow my heart on this one. So the boy I want to couple up with is....."

****Author's Note****

I hope you like this chapter. 

Feel like this was a really bad chapter but there were so many scenes I wanted to include. 

Please vote and comment any suggestions. 

Xx

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

77.2K 892 54
Adrianna beckham decided to go on love island to find love, follow her on her journey
8K 287 7
In 2017, Belva Ellis secured herself as a firm fan favourite when she revealed that she only applied to be on love island because of game of truth or...
127K 3K 28
Sienna has seen glitz and glam, but is she ready for 8 weeks of sun, drama and romance? love island summer 2023 fem!oc x ?
121K 3.5K 25
Love island 2023 ❈ in which Nalani goes on love island to find her summer fling not knowing she will find so much more or in which Noah was only go...