Run to You | Xu Minghao ; THE...

By hyunshualatte

"Let's do this, my I." Wherein the ace of the dance academy, Xu Minghao, reaches his hand out to the helples... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
note!! :)

XVI

145 11 1
By hyunshualatte

┍━━━•☽°•°❀°•°☾•━━━┑
Will you follow the line that connects us two?
우리 둘이 이어져 있는 선을 따라갈거야?
┕━━━•☽°•°❀°•°☾•━━━┙

Minghao's POV:

It still felt so surreal to me, to be able to perform. And the fact that it was a song I had written made it even more special. I softly smiled as we exited the stage, waving to all the carats cheering for us.

Once we were backstage, we noticed how panicked the staff were looking. "Is something wrong?" Seungcheol hyung asked them. The staffs exchanged worried looks with each other.

"Where...is Jia?" Seokmin asked.

"...Jia?" Both Jun and I spoke up at the same time.

"Jia. Moon Jia. She's an artist here at Pledis too, and she debuted today. You both were out when she was here so we couldn't introduce you-"

Jia. Moon Jia. What were the chances that it was the same Jia?

And before I realised it, I was running.

Jia. Moon Jia.

My I.

══════ ☽ • ☾ ══════

word count: 150

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 125 20
"i just feel so heartsick without him," a story in which junhui falls in love with minghao.
1K 113 10
wen junhui was bound to fate. ☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚ xu minghao just happened to snap that link. 「 do you want me, do y...
312K 12.5K 66
❝𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘶𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦...❞ A story about a girl who has a crush on the school's heartthrob ever since...
2.6K 108 8
"it's been six years, Jisoo hyung. Isn't that enough for you, to love me instead?" Hong Jisoo now has Lee Seokmin who loves and cherishes him with al...