Fakemates

Per readingatnightt

Evelyn Carmichael has had a crush on Dean Jameson ever since she figured out what a crush was. To make matte... Més

Trigger Warnings
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Epilogue
Bonus Scene

Chapter Twenty-Seven

10.1K 291 23
Per readingatnightt

Evelyn

"You're going to count, and if you stop, I'll start over." He warned, in a deep husky voice.

"Yes, Sir."

"Just so we're clear, baby, you're not being punished. You want me to spank you. You asked for this. Is that correct, Evelyn?" He asked, his knuckles skimming across my bare ass cheeks.

"Yes, Sir. That's correct."

"And what's the number of hits we agreed on beforehand?"

"Ten, Sir."

He hummed, and I felt that sound reach and tingle every inch of my body.

"Are you going to take it like a good girl?"

"Yes, Sir." I breathed out.

"When it gets too much, what's the word you picked when you want me to stop?"

"Blue,"

"Good. Now be a good girl and count for Sir."

As soon as his last word came out of his mouth, his hand came down on my ass hard. I yelped, but it didn't hurt too much.

"One."

Smack.

Smack.

His same hand came down fast on each cheek. "Two. Three."

The pain was there, but it was a very faint burning sensation. I could handle it. It wasn't too much. It was the opposite, actually.

I was turned on. I was from the very first second, I asked him to spank me.

Smack.

Smack.

Smack.

The last one was so hard it jolted me forward, but I stayed firm in place.

"Four. Five. Six." The number came out of me in a breathless moan.

"You're doing so well." He praised, his hands kneading at my reddened skin, and I let out a soft sigh.

My ass felt so hot, my nipples were as hard as peaks, and I was so wet that I could feel the pulse between my legs.

Smack.

"Seven."

Smack.

"Eight."

Smack.

"Nine."

Smack.

"Ten!" I cried out.

My legs were shaking, and the feel of his large hand felt imprinted on my ass, and it stung so bad I felt like it would leave marks.

I was crying, but it wasn't from the pain. The pain was nonexistent compared to good the pleasure was.

I never thought in my life that I would ever allow a grown man to spank me, yet here I was. On all fours, face in the pillows, with my ass up and high in the air for Dean.

"Good girl. Such a good girl."

He cooed, his hands caressing my skin, and I closed my eyes as I felt his lips soothe my skin with soft kisses.

"You did so well, baby. Tell me how you feel."

"Good."

I felt a finger reach up, up, until he reached the tight puckered hole. My body froze on its own accord.

"Relax, Evelyn. I'm not gonna do anything that'll hurt you. I just want to see how pretty this little hole is."

I willed my body to relax, and I let out a shaky breath when I heard him gather up some spit and then shivered when I felt the wetness of his saliva fall over where his finger was.

"What a fucking pretty hole for Sir to use and fill up later." He chuckled behind me. "Evelyn, you'd let Sir fuck you here, right baby?"

"Yes, I'd let Sir do whatever he wants."

His finger massaged the spit that he gathered up all over my asshole and I keened, pressing back against him. It felt nice.

I knew it wasn't much, but him just touching me there was getting me even wetter than I was right now.

"And why is that?"

I whimpered when I felt his fingers trace down my spine until he reached my exposed cunt. Two fingers played with my slick folds, and I whimpered into the pillows.

"Because I'm Sir's good girl and I belong to him."

He groaned his pinky easing in a little bit into my asshole before he pulled it right out. He kept gathering up some of my wetness and using it as lubricant to tease me. It wasn't rough or harsh.

It felt strange, but a good kind of strange. It made me wonder how it'd feel if he ever decided to fuck me there.

"That's right, baby. My good girl. All mine. Every. Fucking. Hole." He enunciated each word with a slip of his pinky.

Two fingers ran down my ass and slipped in between my folds playfully touching and teasing. As soon as I felt his mouth, I moaned loudly, my fingers gripping the sheets around me.

He was kissing me there with an open mouth, tasting, sucking, barely-there kitten licks, his pinky still in my ass moving leisurely, and I was so wound up from all the spanking.

"Don't tease me, please, Sir."

His pinky that was in my asshole slipped out and I felt his hands spread me open as Dean shoved his entire face there. His fingers dug into my skin as his mouth became rapacious.

He held me in place as he lapped at my pussy, his two fingers pushing in and out of me faster, his tongue and lips working together sinfully as he consumed me.

I could hear him, and the wet sounds he was making with his mouth were enough to drive me wild.

I was feral for Dean's desperate and ruthless touches, and I could feel his zeal in every stroke of his tongue and every delve of his tongue and fingers.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I shouted, pushing back against his mouth. "Sir, fuck, don't stop."

He didn't stop. He didn't move or change up his rhythm. It didn't take long for me to reach my orgasm. My thighs quaked against him, and my body came with a loud shout of his name.

Instead of licking me clean like always, I felt his mouth leave me, and then he pushed inside me. All hard and hot and ready.

I moaned and would've collapsed onto the bed if he wasn't holding me up. "Dean," I begged.

"I'm right here, baby." His hand came round to where my stomach was, and he pressed his hand there. "Up. Move your body up with me." He instructed, and I used all my strength to obey.

I felt him adjust behind me, so his thighs and knees were touching mine. He was deeper this way, the thrusts faster, and then like always, his hand found itself around my throat, giving it a little squeeze.

"I don't know what sound is hotter, you choking on my cock or gasping for air when I take your breath away."

I moaned as loud as possible with the limited air supply, causing him to choke me harder.

"Sir," It came out garbled, and he relented slightly but kept his hand there. "Are you going to fill me up with your cum again?"

He let out an almost animalistic sound, and it had my clit beating. "Are you Sir's cumslut?"

I whimpered. "Yes, I am."

"You want Sir to fuck you and keep fucking you until you get pregnant?"

"Yes, please."

His hand left my throat only to reach for my braided hair. He wrapped it around his fist and yanked me back.

"You want my cum so bad, then you fucking take it." He hissed, his teeth nipping at my neck.

"Keep that fucking cunt open for me, Evelyn, and take every last drop of Sir's cum. Come on. Come on." He growled, dropping my hair so he could reach for my hips.

His cock pulsed inside me, and a second passed before I felt him erupt deep inside me. I don't think I've ever felt Dean cum this hard before, and we've been going at it since yesterday. 

He filled me up and kept fucking me through his orgasm. He didn't pull out; he stayed still inside of me. I don't know how long Dean stayed like that, still inside me, his cum pooling inside me, but he didn't speak, and neither did I.

I felt his hands at my back, massaging and kneading, his lips kissing my backside.

Then when he was satisfied, he pulled out, and I heard him let out a low sound of pleasure.

"Fuck. If only you could see what I see." He murmured. "Your cunt is so full of my cum that it's dripping down your ass and thighs."

"Maybe you should take a picture if you like it so much."

His hand came down on my ass. "Dirty girl."

After showering and eating tacos in the living room, Dean left briefly to take a business phone call. Anna walked in, and I turned just in time to see that she was with a man.

He was very tall and heavily built with hair hidden underneath a blue NYC cap, a white v-neck that showed just how strong and sculptured he was, with dark jeans.

"Why, hello." I teased, wiping my hands with a tissue. "I'm Evelyn. Anna's roommate." I stood up and offered him my hand.

"Blake. Hi." He shook it.

Anna gave me a look that I had memorized over the time we were together. She was telling me to stop talking to him because he wouldn't last.

"How'd you and Anna meet?"

"Evelyn," Anna said in her best polite voice. "We met on campus. Blake, let me show you my room." She grabbed his hand and proceeded to drag him.

"Bye! It was nice to meet you." I waved, and he waved back.

Hands found their way around my waist, and I smiled, leaning back. "Who was that?"

"Anna's new lover for tonight." I giggled when I felt him kiss my neck.

"What color is her hair now?"

"Light pink."

"Jesus." He chuckled as he spun me around in his arms. "What do you have tomorrow night?"

I tried to remember if I had anything but came up short. "Uh...nothing. Why?"

"I wanna take you out to dinner. That's why."

"Like for work?"

He gave me a deadpan look. "No, not for work. A date, Evelyn. I want to take you out on a first real date."

"Really?"

"Fuck yeah, really. Tomorrow. I'll pick you up at eight. Is that fine with you?"

"Yes, it's more than fine with me."

"I need to head out and check on some stuff, but I'll come by after and spend the night with you." He said, his hand coming up to hold my face. "I'll miss you, but I haven't worked in three days."

"All that sex doesn't count as work?" I teased, and he grinned.

"Have I corrupted you?" He chuckled, and I shook my head.

"No, it's always the innocent ones you have to watch out for."

He kissed my nose and then my cheeks. "I'll call you later tonight. Don't stay up too late waiting for me."

"I won't."

"Evelyn." He whispered. "I love you."

"I love you more."

He held me close to him as he kissed me goodbye. A soft and tender kiss that had me sighing like a lovesick puppy even after he left, and I was in bed.

A date. He wanted to take me out on a date. My heart felt too happy to put into words, and I couldn't stop grinning.

It hurt to smile this much. I never thought that Dean and I would finally be together like this. I felt scared to close my eyes as if terrified to wake up and find it all a dream I dreamt up.

I clung to him whenever he was with me, scared that if I let go, he'd be a figment of my imagination that I conjured up.

Dean and I have been together for the past three days. We hooked up everywhere we found ourselves standing.

Dean said we were making up for a lost time, and as intense as our sex was, Dean found a way to make me feel powerful and seen in each session we shared.

He went out of his way every time to teach me new things and add to what seemed to be my never-ending list of kinks that I enjoyed.

Spanking and choking were top-tier, and I never in my life thought I would enjoy something as vulgar as degrading, but take all those three and combine them, and you get a delighted Evelyn.

I think if it weren't with Dean, then I wouldn't like it as much. I wouldn't allow another man ever to touch me, but even before Dean claimed me, I'd never let a man call me a slut or choke me.

I'd smack the living shit out of them. What made Dean different was that I trusted him, and not only that, but I loved him truly with every iota of my being.

The fact that he spoke with my parents and was going to therapy to heal his inner wounds spoke volumes about how much he cared to try for me and us.

AUTHORS NOTE: Everyone loves a good spanking scene, so obviously I had to incorporate it! 👋🏽🍑😏

What do you guys think of Dean and Evelyn now that they've admitted their feelings?
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

The Bar Per Annelie Leddy

Literatura romàntica

1.4M 40.8K 44
Clara Bowen has had a troubled life. Her family, being very religous, has entrapped her into a life hidden from the real world. Now Clara is given th...
Hazel Per lifeisbutadream805

Literatura romàntica

13.4K 1K 45
Hazel Hart has battled through life's toughest challenges, from the tragic loss of both parents, to the harsh reality of sacrificing her dream of att...
231K 6.3K 85
"Joe, what are you doing?" I'm stunned as he stands in front of me. "Show me how oysters are supposed to make you feel, Alix?" he asks, lending out h...
55.1K 1.7K 35
"So you think I can't have boyfriend?" I narrowed my eyes at him. "Nope. And do you know why?" He asked. "Why?" "Because you're sour like an acid."...