Skipping Stones (Yukino x M!r...

נכתב על ידי deGen3r4te

Relationships. They are essential in everyone's lives, including yours. But what is love? What is friendship... עוד

Character Stuff
Chapter 1: Where The Sun is Shining
Chapter 2: Perfecto
Chapter 3: Wake up, sleepy head
Chapter 4: And I forgot to knock...
Chapter 5: Say please
Chapter 6: Are you done?
Chapter 7: Sweet Dreams
Chapter 7.5: WacDonald's™
Chapter 8: Treat me like your Girlfriend
Chapter 9: Summer Vacation
Side Story: No Sleep
Side Story: You Embarrassed?
Side Story: Fireworks
Chapter 9: Summer Vacation Part 2
Chapter 9: Summer Vacation Part 3
Chapter 10: Familiar Dream Part 1
Chapter 10: Familiar Dream Part 2
Chapter 11: Candy Apple
Fluff fluff 10k fluff fluffy
Chapter 12: The Passenger
Side Story: Calling in Sick
Chapter 13: Personal Growth...?
Side Story: Warm Hands
Chapter 15: Relying on You
Special 20k: Carnal Feelings
Chapter 16: Spur of Emotions
Side Story: Clair de Lune
Chapter 17: Another Damn Festival
END OF SEASON 1
S2 Chapter 1: Coincidence
S2 Chapter 2: Squarebucks™
S2 Chapter 3: Losing What You Love
S2 Chapter 4: Chocolate Date
Christmas/New Years Special 2022
40k Special | Hiratsuka-san's Ashtray
S2 Chapter 5: Dishes
S2 Chapter 6: Opposite Ways
S2 Chapter 7: Hand Holding Haruno
S2 Chapter 8: Selfish
60k Reads SPECIAL | Iroha
S2 Chapter 9: Dating Disaster

Chapter 14: Young Love

1.6K 78 15
נכתב על ידי deGen3r4te

CLICKBAIT TITLE 101: 

MAKE SURE THE TITLE HAS A LOT OF SIGNIFICANCE BUT ZERO CORRELATION TO THE CHAPTER 

Sagami: "Now then, let's start our regular meeting!" 

We sat at our seats in the meeting room. My finger tracing the top of a cup that I was drinking. I had no interest in doing any of this in the first place. If it doesn't concern me, then I have no need to care for it...

Sagami: "So, advertising, how's it coming along?"

A student stood up from his seat, facing Sagami's direction. 

Student 1: "The pin-up posters are about halfway to completion..." 

Sagami: "Really?! That's great-!"

Yukino: "No, actually we're behind schedule." 

She cut off Sagami before she could continue speaking. Everyone's attention was instantly drawn to Yukino, myself included. 

Sagami: "Eh...?"

Yukino: "Have you determined where the posters will be located, and have you updated the school's home page?" 

Student 1: "Not yet..." 

Yukino: "Please, hurry. Working individuals aside, students who are considering to enroll in this school, as well as parents or guardians, check the school website often."

Student: "U-Understood." 

He sat back down in his seat, sweating slightly. It was clear he wasn't expecting the workload to be increased so suddenly, but he knew that he was behind. After he sat down, he immediately started to get work done. 

Yukino: "Sagami-san, next." 

Sagami: "Huh? O-Okay... Then, Liaison, you're next." 

Liaison: "Ten groups have expressed desire to participate." She said, standing up.

Sagami: "The number is growing! Maybe it's thanks to the regional award. Then, next-" 

Yukino: "Are those groups only from within the school?" 

Yukino cut off Sagami again, further surprising the crowd of students in the room. And as much as it sounded like they were surprised in a negative way, they were actually impressed with Yukino's backlash and comments. 

Yukino: "Have any outside organizations approached us? We use this event as a means to maintain relationships with the people in the region. We need to ensure steady participation from the outside." 

She picked up a piece of paper on her desk, out of the many folders and papers that lay in front of her. She looked at the paper, as she continued to speak. 

Yukino: "We'll also need a schedule for stage usage and staff to manage it. Please submit in a timetable for those." 

Liaison: "Y-Yes ma'am!" She sat down. 

It was at this moment, a few people from the crowd of students began to compliment Yukino. Saying things like, "Yukinoshita-san's amazing!", "Incredible...", etc... 

Meguri exclaimed loudly, enough for the entire meeting room to hear. Looking over to Yukino, it was clear that she was a bit unnerved by this statement. 

Yukino: "N-No, I haven't done much..." 

Random: "Yeah, Yukinoshita-san should be in charge." 

I observed the room, taking a glance at Hiratsuka-sensei. To say she was angry would be a reach. It was like she was showing an emotion that couldn't be described as good, nor bad. 

As if she was disappointed in Sagami, more than mad at Yukino. Or, maybe she thought something bad was going to come out of this. 

Yukino: "Well then, historians next. Historians should submit a schedule detailing which events they will cover and equipment requests." 

Sagami was visibly unhappy. She looked uncertainly at the people around the room, myself included. Well, that's what you get when you want Yukino to help you. She asked for it.

Timeskip brought to you by 1 AM vibes...

I walked down the hall, on my way to the meeting room once again. I swear to god they need to make these hallways shorter, I'm getting tired already. As I walked down the hall, I saw Sagami in a classroom with her friends, laughing their hearts away. Naturally, I just ignored them and kept walking towards the meeting room. 

Of course, it wouldn't be my life if things went normally, so when I was approaching the room, there was a large group of people standing outside the door, looking inside. 

Y/N: "*sigh* I'm really tired of having to deal with more problems right now..." 

I walked to the door, pushing past the people that were looking inside, and I immediately wanted to run away as soon as I entered. 

Meguri: "Sorry~. I asked her to come over since we weren't getting a lot of participation done with other groups, so I thought that maybe she could... U-Um, she played in a band in her third-year! Hiratsuka-sensei was in it too! It was amazin-!" 

Yukino: "I know, I was there." 

Meguri was currently introducing us to, the one and only, Haruno... This can only end badly. Clearly, Yukino wasn't enjoying it. 

Haruno: "Come on, can't I, Yukino-chan~? I want to do whatever I can for my lovely little sister!" She said, placing her hands on Yukino's shoulders.

Yukino: "You're free to apply. I'm not the one approving applications." She hit Haruno's hands off of her shoulders. 

Haruno: "Really? I thought you were the committee chairman. Then, who's in charge?"  

She looked over to the committee chairman seat, and saw that it was empty, as if no one was in charge of it. However, this wasn't the case. 

"Sorry~!" We heard a voice making its way down the hallway, along with rapid footsteps. 

Sagami entered the meeting room, and immediately gave an excuse as to why she was late. 

Sagami: "I checked up on my class and ended up stuck there~!" She walked into the room happily. 

Meguri: "Haru-san, this is the chairwoman." She pointed her hand out to Sagami. 

Haruno had her arms crossed looking down to Sagami. 

Sagami: "A-Ah, my name is Sagami Minami..." She brought her head down. 

Haruno: "Hmm? The cultural festival committee chairman was late because she checked up on her classmates... I see." 

Sagami: "U-Umm, well..." 

She stared down to her for a few seconds, before suddenly wearing a big smile on her face. 

Haruno: "That's the only way to go! Only someone who enjoys the festival to the fullest deserves to be chairman!" Of course... I should've known better than to think Haruno had any good brain cells. 

Sagami: "A-Arigato!" She bowed down to Haruno. 

Haruno: "Then, I have a request for you, Chairwoman!" 

She clasped her hands together, and put on a fake crying face. 

Haruno: "I want to participate in it too! But Yukino-chan doesn't want me to." She wiped fake tears. 

Sagami looked over to Yukino, and put on a petty grin. 

Sagami: "Sure, it's fine! We need more participants anyway." 

Haruno: "Ah, thank you!" 

They both looked to Yukino, evil smiles on their faces. Yukino simply sat in her chair, and began to do some work. 

I tried to walk over to my seat as well, trying to be sneaky of course. It didn't work, it never does. 

Haruno: "Oh, if it isn't L/N-kun! Yahallo~!" She walked over to me. 

"I'm surprised! I never thought you'd be the type to be on the planning committee!" 

Y/N: "Me neither. But if we're talking about surprises, I'd say it's about Yukino's position." 

Haruno: "Really? I always thought she would be on the planning committee." 

Y/N: "That's not what I meant." 

"?" 

I pointed to the seat that lay in the middle, which read the words 'Committee Chairman'. Haruno looked towards it, smiling slightly.

Haruno: "Ah, I suppose you're right. I was surprised she wasn't the chairman either. I was a chairman in the past, you know? It's enough reason to think she would..." 

Again with this...? I looked over to Yukino, and as much as I wanted to think that she had no inspiration to be like her sister, I couldn't help but feel like that was becoming more and more of a reality...

Sagami: "Hey, everyone! Attention please!" 

She raised her hand, and made her way into the middle of the room. Everyone looked at her, and as she passed by her friends, they grew a smug grin. 

Sagami: "I've been thinking, and, like, I think the committee members need to enjoy the festival more! Like, you can't make something enjoyable unless you enjoy it too!" She said. However, there was still the faint tapping of Yukino's computer as she continued work, regardless of Sagami's words. 

Everyone looked at Sagami, slightly worried. However, Sagami's friends laughed to themselves, even though the entire room could hear their giggling. 

Sagami: "We've been on top of our schedule so far, and I think helping our classes is important too. Why don't we give ourselves a little breather?" 

Yukino's typing stopped. 

Yukino: "I think you're taking this work too lightly. We've been on top of our schedule because it's better to get it done with earlier to give us leeway-"

Haruno: "We helped our classes back when I was chairwoman~." She cut Yukino off before she could finish. 

Sagami looked over to Yukino, with a smug smile. 

Sagami: "Yukinoshita-san~, I don't know what's going on between you and your sister, but we should listen to our elders, you know? Let's keep personal matters out of this and think about what everybody want-" 

Y/N: "Shut up." 

The room went silent. I couldn't hear a single breath, nor the sounds of surprise. Sagami looked at me, a little dumbfounded. Haruno had a sweat drop, having a nervous smile. I didn't even wait in the room any longer. I simply left. 

Missing a meeting is going to cause more work for me to do, but I'm done with these people. I can't stand listening to their voices anymore. As I was leaving, I heard Haruno nervously compliment Sagami, possibly to lift the mood. 

I walked out of the building, on my way home, stopping by a store to get a drink so I could cool off from the heat. By the time I finished the drink I already made it home. However, once again, I forgot my keys. 

Y/N: "*sigh* How much more annoying can this day get...? Mahou! Open up!" I knocked on the door a few times. 

I heard a faint voice on the other side of the door, making its way closer. 

Mahou: "Coming!" 

The door unlocked after a few moments. 

Mahou: "Onii-chan? You're back already?" 

Y/N: "Thankfully, yes." 

Mahou: "Speak for yourself... the house is a lot nicer when you're not around, you know?" 

Y/N: "Uh huh, yeah, sure. Anyways, I have a dilemna, I was hoping you could help me..." 

She covered her mouth with her hands, with surprised eyes. Then I saw her slightly tearing up. D-Did I say something wrong?

Mahou: "My onii-chan... asking me for help... *WAILING*" She started crying even louder, patting my head in a way to comfort me.

Y/N: "H-Hey what's up with you?!" 

Mahou: "I never thought I would live to see the day you would ask me for help!" She smiled happily, "I'm so proud of you, onii-chan!" 

Y/N: "...Nevermind, I suddenly don't need your help anymore." 

She froze in place. Stuttering her words out.

Mahou: "O-Okay, hold on now, l-let's think about that decision for a minute-" 

Y/N: "No, I don't think I will. Have a good day." I walked over to my room.

She wrapped her arms around me tightly, and started begging.

Mahou: "PLEASE, OKAY I'M SORRY!" 

Y/N: "That's what I thought, now can you help me?" She let go of me.

Mahou: "Depends, what's it about?" 

Y/N: "Uh..." How do I say this without my sister getting all weird about it? "...There's this girl-"

Mahou: "YOU'RE IN LOVE~"

Y/N: "SHUT UP"

Timeskip to the next day... 

I walked into the meeting room, no disturbances so far... That was until I took in the mood of the room, as well as our circumstance. The room was half empty. There were stacks of papers of people's desks, folders that took up most of the space. 

However, that wasn't even the biggest problem. Yukino's stack of papers and folders were... extreme, to say the least. 

He added to the stack of folders and papers that were already on her desk. He left her desk without a second thought. She took a heavy sigh, stopping for a few seconds, before she began to work again. I walked over to my desk, seeing a stack of folders there as well, just as high as Yukino's. 

Sighing, I took my seat, and just as I was about to start working, someone put another folder on the stack. Looking to see who it was was, I saw Meguri. She looked saddened at the way things turned out to be. 

Meguri: "Maybe... Maybe I should have vetoed Sagami-san's suggestion... Sorry, but we won't get stuff done unless we split up the work among everyone here." She walked away from my desk. 

I began to get some work done. As lazy as I am, I can get work done efficiently and quickly if I have time (which I have too much of) and motivation. For example, if there was a punishment for not doing the work within a certain time period, you can expect it to be done within that time period. Even if it was homework, and I decided to leave it for the morning, you can expect it to be done. 

As I continued to do work, and have an inner monologue, the door to the meeting room opened. Hayama walked into the room, a piece of paper in his hand. 

Hayama: "Excuse me. I'd like to submit an application for a group's participation."

Yukino: "Applications go in the back left bin." 

Hayama: "Thanks." 

He smiled, but it quickly disappeared when he saw the circumstance the room was in. He saw the tired, sad look on everyone's faces. He walked up to my desk.

Hayama: "Do you guys have things under control?" 

Y/N: "We don't even have time to grasp how bad our situation is. Even our subcommittee members have a lot of work to do."

Hayama: "...But the way I see it, Yukinoshita-san looks like she's doing everything." 

Everyone in the rooms stopped typing, including Yukino. 

Yukino: "It's more efficient this way." 

Hayama: "But it'll turn into disaster soon enough. You should learn to rely on others before worse comes to worst." 

Yukino continued typing, regardless of his words. 

Hayama: "I'll help. I'll handle the paperwork for participating groups, as a representative from the participants. How does that sound?"

Meguri: "Yukinoshita-san, teamwork makes the dream work, right? Even Haru-san entrusted her work to other people in times like this..."

Everyone around the room waited for her to respond. Waited for an answer to come out of her mouth, but I couldn't help myself. Sure, Hayama and Meguri both make great points, they made the best option plausible. But, does that mean that someone who has worked by themselves should get criticized? Even after they've done everything by themselves all of their life?

No, I won't allow it. 

Yukino opened her mouth to speak, but I interrupted. 

Y/N: "Sure, relying on others is important. But every other little shit in this room that was set on relying on each other has decided to push the work onto me or Yukino, even if she may have said to funnel the work to her. It's inexcusable if you cannot do your own work which you have been tasked to do, so if you think that you deserve a break, you deserve to die." 

Meguri: "*giggle* You're... horrible" She had a smile on her face. 

Hayama: "I'll help too." He walked to the back of the room, placing the sheet of paper he had in his hand into the bin. 

Everyone else around the room also had little smiles on their faces, as they stuck their head back into the work they were doing. I heard Yukino take a deep breath in, then out, as she started to continue her work. 

Sagami: "Sorry for being late~! Ah, Hayama-kun, this is where you were?" She stormed into the room, intruding on everyone's focus. 

Hayama: "Hi there. Were you helping out with the class?"

Sagami: "Yep, that's it!" 

She had a smile on her face, and so did her friends. They were both smiling between themselves. However, as Yukino started walking towards Sagami with some papers, their smile faded. 

Yukino: "Sagami-san, I need your approval on these." 

She handed Sagami some papers, along with a stamp. Sagami took them into her hands. 

Sagami: "I see... Listen, like, you don't need my approval to use my stamp." 

Yukino looked a little confused.

Sagami: "You can use it."

She shoved the papers back into Yukino's hands. 

Sagami: "Here." 

The class was silent. Everyone just watched as Sagami seemed to be making Yukino become a chairman, instead of actually being one herself. 

Yukino: "...Then, I'll approve them myself from now on." 

Just then, the school bell rang, as school was finally coming to a close. 

Sagami: "Ha~, time flies when you're having fun! Well, good work guys!" 

She walked out of the room with a happy face, along with her friends. Everyone began packing their things, groaning. However, Yukino didn't peep a sound, even though there were so many books that the final one couldn't even fit in the bag. She had to carry it in her other hand. 

Hayama: "Well, then. See you all tomorrow." 

He left the room, all chipper. Was he really that blind? Did he not see what everyone else saw? Does he even have a sliver of dissatisfaction with Sagami's actions? It makes no sense. 

Timeskip, that Evening

Y/N: "Ugghhhhh..." I face planted myself into my couch, screaming into a pillow. 

My sister paused her game, turning around to face me. She had a sad look on her face.

Mahou: "Well, did you ask her out?" 

Y/N: "NO! ...Ugh, it's just that I've done so much damn work recently, yet I haven't gotten anything in return." 

Mahou: "Hmm... Maybe if you asked her out, you could get a girlfriend! Wouldn't that be worth the trouble? 

Y/N: "It would be... wouldn't it..." 

Mahou took a deep sigh and started patting me on the head. 

Mahou: "Ah, young love. Been there, done tha-" 

I hit her across the head. 

Y/N: "I never want to hear someone younger than me, especially you, say that ever again." 

Mahou: "Y-Yes sir..." She rubbed the back of her head. 

Timeskip to the meeting room (again) 

Y/N: "Hey, have you seen Yukino today?"

Hayama: "Nope, no one has." 

Meguri: "I wonder where she is..." 

There was a mountain of folders on her desk, yet there wasn't a soul that occupied that seat. Everyone in the room was slightly worried. Then, Hiratsuka-sensei walked into the room, wearing a sad face. She stopped in front of the room, taking a deep breath. 

Sensei: "Yukino called in sick. She won't be here till the end of the week..."

I'm running out of seggsy images of Yukino without it being taken down, or at least related to the topic so you'll have to deal with Totsuka for now. You guys got any good websites or images I could use? Also sorry for the short chapter, I'll try to do a looong one in the next one. Besides that, remember to smash the like button and subscribe!!!! 😎😎

Please, vote on the chapter I get serotonin everytime i see the number go up please please please pLeaSe PLeASE 

<3

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

5.7K 341 25
Type: Chaptered Genre: friendship, romance Pairing: TaDaiki (hint of HikaDai pairing) Rating: NC-15 Summary: Unexpected happenings, meetings and rel...
42.4K 1.5K 25
Y/N Shiozaki is a transfer from America. Born to a Japanese mother and an American father, life home was quite average. Went to a public school and h...
4.7K 215 16
This is a story of how they find love and grows together.
5.9K 284 27
In her second year of high school, Y/n had to switch schools for several reasons. Now, she finds herself as a student at Jujutsu High. Initially, fit...