Love Island 2022

By mollswritesx

Summer of Love is back! More

Love Island 2022
Delilah
Entering The Villa
Davide
Secrets and Kisses
Moves
Two Bombshells
"Knew It"
Explanations
Jacques' Pick
Men-chanics
Dinner Dates
"You're A Liar"
Snaky
Tensions Flare
Truth or Dare
Alone
2 More...
Bad Night
Confused
Late Night Confessions
Snappy
Heart Rate Challenge
Decisions
Compatible
Cocktails?
Important Note
Suggestions
Casa Amor
Tongue-to-Tongue
Comments Are Made
Moves Follow
Stick or Twist
The Aftermath
Notes
Will Knight
Hello...
Goodbye
Trio of Dates
Moment of Truth
Movie Night Part 1
Movie Night Part 2
Movie Night: The Aftermath
Aftersun and Reactions
Suck and Blow
Snog, Marry, Pie
4 to Fear
One In A Million
Happiness
Family Revelations
Talent Show
Spa Day
Babies!
Final Date
Meet The Families
Dress Choices
Love Island Summer Gala
The Final
Reunited
Our Story
"What have you done?"
The End
New Series!

Taking Charge

11.6K 232 129
By mollswritesx

****Delilah's POV****

Once the dates had all been finished with it was time for us to get ready for the night. I was stood with Indiyah in the dressing room trying to decide what to wear tonight, trying on a few options for each other. 

"So how did the date go?" She whispered. 

"I don't know, I feel like the chat was good and I am attracted to him but maybe like he seems the safe option right now whereas maybe Jacques is the one I maybe have a better connection with. I just feel like Jay is maybe the safe option, Jacques would admit himself that he is young and he probably is a player, like I'm taking a big risk with him."

"But then would you rather risk it for someone you have a better connection with because their chance you could get hurt when lets be honest there's still a chance you could get hurt with Jay."

"Yeah, I don't know I feel like all the chats I've had with Jacques have been good but we've never kind of addressed what we're feeling."

"Maybe this is giving him the kick up the backside he needs then,"

We ended up deciding on a lemon coloured floral dress for me, which was completely more my style than any of the dresses I would usually wear in here. 

"Thank you to everyone for being so welcoming." Jay said as we all gathered around the bar, Jacques' arm slung around my shoulder. "Cheers to new friendships and potentially new romances." 

"Fancy coming for a chat, up on the terrace?" Jacques asked as everyone dispersed. 

"Yeah lets do it." He grasped my hand in his own as we walked back through the villa and up onto the terrace. I went to sit down beside him but as he sat down he slung my legs over his own so I was nearly sat on his lap sideways. "So how was your day?"

"I mean I've had better days than watching you on a date with another guy. You look amazing tonight though by the way, I think this is my favourite so far."

"Thank you."

"How was the date?"

"Wouldn't you like to know."

"Come on." He whispered. "I'm literally dying here."

"I mean there's not much to say to be honest, there was good chat and he was quite flirty but..."

"How did it compare to our date, we basically did the same thing?"

"I'll be honest in saying I preferred our date.."

"Good." Honestly I think you probably could have seen his smile from space. 

"He did make a comment though about you maybe being a bit immature, like insinuating that him and I maybe would be a bit better suited."

"I'm glad he's making those comments after knowing me for like less than 24 hours. Yeah I like to have a laugh and be one of the lads but in many aspects of my life I have had to grow up quickly and be independent."

"You don't have to explain yourself to me," I took his hand in my own, stroking the back of his hand with my thumb. "I think some people probably forget at times that I'm only 25 myself, I don't need someone who's ready to get married tomorrow."

"Tell me about Theo." He asked. "I can see how tightly you grip that blanket in bed, I want to know about this other man in your life."

"He's only 5 but I can already tell he's going to be something sporty. We're a really sporty family and he just loves it, I signed him up for some football classes and he already loves those."

"Will I have to convert him to a rugby fan?"

"I don't think it will take much convincing. He's in love with cars, I was able to take him to the British Grand Prix last year and I swear I've never seen him smile so much. That's what's getting me through this, thinking about the memories I have with him and I know he's having such a good time back at home."

"I'd say I'm sure he's watching but I don't think he'd be able to watch too much."

"Yeah this is off limits, he just knows I'm working."

"He sounds amazing and I know you're such a good mum just from the way you speak about him."

"Thank you."

"I know we said we were taking it slow, I only came in what 2-3 days ago but I'm literally dying here. I like how things are going and I genuinely do see the potential for us. Please can I kiss you?"

"I'd really like that." No sooner had I said that then he placed his hand on my jaw and guided our lips together. His lips were insanely smooth as he caressed my own, taking the lead in a soft and what I would describe as an intimate kiss. I was the one to break apart and instantly felt calm by the big smile on his face. "Good?"

"Fucking amazing." 

I know it's quite soon but it just felt right and it was a really good kiss. No regrets. 

By the end of the night it felt like Jacques and I had become stuck to the hip as we briefly separated to get changed for bed, I say changed all he probably did was change his boxers. 

"I can't stop smiling." He whispered in my ear as I got into bed with him, pulling the covers over our head. "Too soon for another?"

"I think I'll make an exception tonight." This time the kiss was a lot shorter but still just as good. "Night Jac."

"Goodnight."

*****

The next morning it felt like Jacques had slept with that smile on his face, either that or it was just a permanent feature now. I sneakily gave him another kiss before I went upstairs with the girls and he came up shortly after with my drink and a pancake for me. 

"You know I thought I head a few claps last night." Amber said, turning to Tasha. 

"I swear I didn't."

"It doesn't mean you've had sex, it could have just been a few slaps of the ass."

"No but it definitely wasn't me, someone was being cheeky last night. But I'm happy, like really happy."

"How was your chat with Jay?" Indiyah asked Ekin. 

"I'm happy with Davide, however today's a new day. I am happy to speak to Jay and see if there's potentially a connection there or not."

"Did you also have a chat with Dami last night?" I asked Amber. 

"I tried to but I feel like we just keep going round in circles, I said to him like we just need to be honest with each other and honest with our feelings. Cos I thought maybe he might have been avoiding me at the beginning because he didn't want to be open or something like that, giving him the benefit of the doubt."

"Yeah."

"But there's only so much I can take. I want to sort things out, it's not like I'm trying to cause problems. I'm trying to get us to that next stage but I'm running into a brick wall at the minute."

"I feel like it's almost the opposite with me and Luca." Gemma said. "I feel like these last few days he's maybe been a bit too intense, keen even though I don't like using that word. I feel like he just needs to chill out a bit."

I think she was about to carry on but she was interrupted as we heard a lot of cheers come from in the garden where the boys were all sat and when we looked over you could see Dami and Ikenna piling onto Jacques. 

"What's that all about?" Indiyah asked with a knowing smile. 

"Someone may have got a cheeky kiss last night, well more than one."

"You go girl! What was it like?"

"Really nice, we just had a little moment up here. He asked about Theo and we kind of clarified that we sat potential in the two of us and he asked if he could kiss me."

"Do you think it's a bit sudden, like is he doing it to warn you off Jay?" I was a bit surprised when Amber said that. I was expecting her to be excited for me like the others seemed to be. 

"I don't know, it didn't feel particularly sudden to me after like all the little pecks we've been sharing."

"I just think like you've said before there's potential for him to be a player and I just don't want you to get hurt."

"I know but it felt right in the moment, I have no regrets and as long as that's alright then I think I've made the right decision."

"Completely agree." Tasha said. "Just got to be true to yourself."

****Third Person****

"How do you feel about the two of them?" Amber asked Luca as they sat together by the firepit, watching on as Jacques and Delilah were in the kitchen eating lunch together. 

"It's weird man, you can't obviously repeat this to her but I still feel like jealous when I watch her with him or like on the date with Jay yesterday. I know I'm with Gemma but in my head she's still like someone I could see potential with in the future."

"Did you hear they kissed?"

"Yeah and it just fucks it up further because Jacques is my good friend in here and I think she deserves the opportunity to get to know him and just because I don't like it doesn't mean I can do anything about it yet."

"Do you think there's the potential he could be doing this to warn off Jay?"

"I don't know mate," Luca admitted. "When he admitted it though this morning he did seem really happy, I guess we just have to see what happens when all this boils over."

"Who knows maybe she's doing this to make you jealous."

"I mean it's definitely working but I don't think Delilah works like that." Luca didn't want to say it but he was a bit shocked that Amber would say something like that to him about her supposed best friend in here. "I can't do anything about it now so I've just got to live with it."

"True."

It's hard man, like I've got Gemma and I do really like her, I am really attracted to her but then I still remember how good Delilah and I were together. But yeah I can't go around causing her any more heartbreak after we kind of made friends, it's just awkward as hell in this place. 

****Delilah's POV****

That night I stuck with my favourite dresses and went for a floral slip on dress for hopefully a more chilled night. 

I think all hope of a chilled night was gone when Jay and Ekin suddenly disappeared without telling anyone where they'd gone. 

"Where is she?" Davide asked Jacques and I as we were in the kitchen. 

"I don't know man, she's not around here." Jacques answered as he wrapped his arms around me as I stood between his legs on the counter, resting my head on his chest. 

"She's not in the fridge man." Luca said. 

"Have you had like a one to one chat at all today?" I asked him. 

"In the morning yes but after that no."

"Oh, I thought you would have spoken more..."

"To be honest there's not really a lot to say, she can do what she wants. She's pissing me off now and I don't want to be with a girl who's pissing me off."

Jay was the first one to appear from the terrace and he seemed pretty happy, soon after followed by Ekin who immediately pulled Gemma for a chat. Jacques had to leave as the boys were all gathered around Davide and Jay leaving Tasha and I sat watching everyone in the kitchen area. 

"I asked for one chilled night." I said. "It always feels like this place is one drama away from being torn apart."

"What do you reckon happened?"

"I mean they've obviously been up on the terrace together, they're about as subtle as a hole in the head. If something has happened though I'm not going to lie I would be shocked considering she said this morning she just wanted to get to know him."

"I kind of feel sorry for Davide, like we all know him as this show off but underneath you can see he had a softer side."

"I think a lot of the guys are like that, they hide behind this hard exterior and maybe sometimes it puts girls off because we want to see their true self and they're perhaps afraid to show it."

I kept one eye on the situation as Davide made his way over to Ekin, Jacques coming back over to us and wrapping his arms around my stomach from behind. 

"Is it all going to kick off?" I asked him. 

"One hundred percent, Davide is fuming. I'll be shocked if they're sharing a bed tonight."

"I fucking can't talk to you right now." I heard as Ekin left him behind to join some of the other girls. "We're not even on the same wavelength right now."

"Get some popcorn out," I whispered. "This is just getting started."

****Author's Note****

I hope you like this chapter. 

Please vote and comment any suggestions. 

Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 466 42
"๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’–๐’…๐’‚๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’Š๐’ ๐’Œ๐’‚ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‰๐’ ๐’š๐’‚๐’‚ ๐’‚๐’‡๐’•๐’‚๐’‚๐’ƒ ๐’‰๐’ ๐‘ฑ๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’‰๐’Š ๐’‰๐’ ๐’Œ๐’‰๐’–๐’…๐’‚ ๐’Œ๐’Š ๐’Œ๐’‚๐’”๐’‚๐’Ž ๐’๐’‚๐’‹๐’‚๐’˜๐’‚๐’ƒ ๐’‰๐’" ...
95.8K 1.8K 25
โ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž,โž love island | summer 2022 discontinued
122K 3.6K 25
Love island 2023 โˆ in which Nalani goes on love island to find her summer fling not knowing she will find so much more or in which Noah was only go...
15.3K 302 28
Love, lust, heartbreak, friendships, and most certainly drama. Can eight weeks in a villa really change everything? - Fictional season of Love Islan...