Rwby Cast Reacts To ❤️Weaponi...

By Williamjwb87

Get Ready,Readers To Watch The Cast Of Rwby React to Weaponized Love And See Their Weapons Take On Beacon In... More

Prologue!Crescent Becomes Human?
From Weapons To Humans!Birth of Team U.L.T.I.M.A.T.E
Weaponoids Get Schooled
Protecting Velvet And Birth of A New Couple
Crescent And ember Meet Grandpa and Grunkle
Crescent Gets a harem
team U.L.T.I.M.A.T.E kick Team Crdl's Ass
Fight against white fang
Forgiveness and Training
More Weaponoids Arrive
Crescent Rose's Father?
SURPRISE!It's Crescent's Dad!
A surprise Reunion
Father & Son & other Family
Akumu No Buki's Attack
Disband Of the U.L.T.I.M.A.T.E Team
Reunion & The end is Almost here
meet Queen Salem
Alternate Endings
Finalé of a Journey & A New Beginning

a Family Fallout

1.2K 25 2
By Williamjwb87

The audience Waited for the Next Viewing but they Were Given A warning by the one who brought them here and turned crescent and the others human Or faunas In Gambol's Case.

"Little Warning,This Is gonna Be a Little Heartbreaking,So Watch at Your Risk"

They All didn't know what the hell the Dude or Chick Meant By that,So They Watched Anyways.

You And the Rest Of Team U.L.T.I.M.A.T.E Were In Your Dorm Having A Conversation About What To do with Their Situation With Deciding To Stay Human Or Not,especially You Because You're Dating Myrtenaster,penny And Velvet And recently,Coco.

Crescent:Wait,How Is Coco Involved?

Ember:And Besides,I don't think Myrtenaster Would Like That.

They Look at The Humanized Rapier girl And seeing Her act like a yandere.

Myrtenaster:Kill her,Kill her,I must KILL HER!

Flashback:

You,Coco And Velvet Were Chatting Up Until Coco Said This,Which Shocked You.

Coco:I Know You're Ruby's Weapon,Crescent Rose.

Team U.L.T.I.M.A.T.E:HOW?!

Jaune:That was Funny And Weird At the Same Time.

Once,You were Finished With That Spittake Of Yours,You Gently Asked One Thing.

Crescent:HOW!?

Ruby:Déjà Vu.

Coco:Velvet Told Me And Also,I Want in On Your little Harem.

Crescent:WHY!?

Myrtenaster(Yandere):Yeah.....Why?~

Weiss Looks at her Daughter in Panic And Sees that Myrtenaster Is Sharpening Knives And winter Is Also Worried,while Crescent Himself?

Crescent:

Coco:Your The Perfect Guy,Obviously.

Crescent:CURSE,MY SEXINESS!

Ruby giggles At her son's/Weapon's Antics And Like Her father,Notices that Crescent is Acting Just like......

Ruby looks Down After Remembering That "Certain Somebody" because Even If He's Gone,She Misses Him SO MUCH And it Hurts to know that he's gone.

You looked At Velvet And She Said this With A Smile.

Velvet:Don't Worry Crescent,I Already Talked To The Others And They're Okay With This.

Everyone Looked At Myrtenaster To see her Ready for a Murder Spree And everyone Had one thought.

Everyone:

Crescent:Well........Okay Than.

End of Flashback;

But Right Now,The Situation Is A Tuff One As You And the Team Decided To Let Them know What You Four Were Thinking Of Doing And Once You Arrived,You Knocked On Their Door And Your Aunt Yang Answered As She Was Surprised By You And Your Team.

Ember:Hey!We can talk to Mama,Now.

Gambol:Doubtful.

Ember:Why?

Crescent:Aunt Yang Isn't Exactly One for A talking Kind of thing but more of Punching.

Yang:HEY!

Qrow:He Isn't wrong,Yang Because remember when you little And you tried to find "You-Know-Who"

Yang looks Down As She knows What her uncle qrow is talking about and If he didn't save them that day,Both her and Ruby Would've been killed and it would've been Her Fault.

Yang:Hey,Guys....What Do You Need?

Crescent:Aunt Yang,Can The Four Us Talk To You And The Rest of Team Rwby?

Team U.L.T.I.M.A.T.E Huddled Up And Talks About Things until They Finish Talking,What were they Talking about?who knows?

Yang:Uh....Okay?

You All enter The Dorm And See The Rest Of Team RWBY Doing Their Own Thing Until They Notice The Four Of You.

RWB:Hey,Kids.

The Team Said Nothing,Confusing Team Rwby As They Sat in Front Of Said Team And Began To Talk.

Crescent:We Wanted To Ask You,If You Knew How Long The Humanity Dust Lasts?

Blake:That does sound like something that we should find out.

Ruby:yeah,Imagine your sitting in class and poof One of the students Suddenly turns into a Weapon.

Weiss:By What General Ironwood  Said It's Permanent Unless We Use It Again,Causing A Reversal Effect To Change You Back.

Crescent Leans Near ember And Whispers To her Something About it.

Crescent:in That Case,Remind me To Never Get That On Me Or Any Of Us.

Ruby:Yep And While,The (Y/n) (L/n) Fan Club Would Question Where Team U.L.T.I.M.A.T.E Especially You Son Went,Everything Would Go Back To The Way It Was Before.

Crescent:I have A Fan Club?

Gambol:You Have a fan Club?

Ember & Myrtenaster:he has a fan Club?

Everyone:Crescent Has a Fan Club?

Crescent:I Have A Fan-Club?

Gambol:Not Important.

Ember:Well......Hypothetically Speaking,What Would You Say To Us,If We Said That We Wanna STAY Human...Forever?

Myrtenaster:Yeah...And Give Up,Our Days As Weapons?

Ruby:I would Be Okay with it but My baby Needs to be Safe!A Mother Worries Ya know

Crescent groans As He Gets Annoyed from his Mom's Overprotective Behavior.

The other three Members of Team Rwby Explained how they would feel And How since their Organic Beings,They have the right to make their own decisions.

RWBY:No.

Rwby:WHAT!?

U.L.T.I.M.A.T.E:WHAT!?WHY!?

Crescent:Yeah,Why?!

Ruby:Because Something Could Happen To You.

Crescent:AGAIN WITH THE OVERPROTECTIVE-NESS!

Yang:You Could Get Betrayed And Forced to Be Evil.

Ember:I never Thought Of that.

Gambol:Probably because it's stupid.

Blake:Your True Selves As Weapons Will Overcome You And You'll Probably Change Back.

Ember:No,That's stupid!

Myrtenaster:It makes Sense As despite Taking on,Organic Body Forms,We are Still Weapons And We Could Change Back even If It's permanent.

Weiss:SOMEONE COULD FIGURE THE TRUTH OUT AND EXPOSE YOU!!

Crescent:We'd Just Kick their Ass.

Myrtenaster:FUCK THAT SHIT,MOTHER!!

Everyone Was surprised By Myrtenaster's Language But Weiss Says this to Crescent.

Weiss:YOU!YOU Are A Bad Influence On My Daughter!

Crescent:For your information,We're Weapons And We Have a Conscious Even Before Gaining An Organic Body,So she didn't hear from me.

Everyone Even Myrtenaster Herself Was Surprised By What She Just Said But Confused Team Rwby,While Gambol Sighed And Explained what she Meant.

Gambol:We Were Thinking Of Staying human Forever but We Were Confused To What Would Happen To You four.

Blake:'My Parents Would Probably Flip To know that They Have A Grandchild,now'

Yang:Wait,So You were Gonna Stay Human...Forever? 

Crescent:YES!We're Happy Being Human And We're Not Going Back. 

Crescent:YEAH!

Ruby:But What about the Mother-Son Bonding We had Along with fighting grimm?

Crescent:I'm Just lucky I didn't get Dizzy from All the Spinning I was Doing and Spitting Those Bullets....I Still Cough Some Up.

At That Exact Moment,Crescent did exactly That and Coughed Up a Dust bullet that Ruby Used On Crescent Back when she tried her dust Ammunition.

Blake:But You Have To. 

Ren:Actually,They Technically Don't.

Ember:SAYS WHO!?

Rwby:US!!

Ember:Never!

Weiss:Yang,get her.

Yang:hey,C'Mon!Weiss-cream,if she wants to do that Than let her after all Ember is my kid.

Ruby:Crescent,You Have To Because As Your Mother,you Need To And The Four Of You Are Our Child And My So-

You Interrupted Ruby And Say something that You Would Regret.

Crescent:Which is?

Crescent:NO,IM NOT YOUR SON!IM YOUR WEAPON BUT IM NOT YOUR SON!!

Upon Hearing Those words,Ruby's Heart Shattered Into a Million Pieces As She always thought Of Her Weapon As Her 'Baby' but to her Weapon to say that he Wasn't.....was heartbreaking And Ruby's Face Proved It.

Crescent saw His Mother Looking Upset And he believed it was what his onscreen self said,So he doesn't say anything and walks Away.

Ruby Gasped And Was Tearing Up At Crescent's Words As his TeamMates And Her Teammates Looked At him In Shock,While Crescent Realized What he Just Said. 

Crescent:I........

He Looks At Everyone Else Around Him before deciding to leave and Having problems getting Escalated even Further. 

Crescent:I....I Gotta Go.

Myrtenaster Tried To follow him But Ember Held Her Back.

Myrtenaster:LET ME GO!!He Needs Me!

Gambol:What he Needs Is some time to himself.

Ember:No,He Just Needs Some Time Alone.

She looks At Yang before Narrowing Eyes And Than Looking at Myrtenaster with a normal look as She says...

Ember:We All Do.

The Three Remaining Weaponoids Leave The Room,Leaving Team Rwby Alone In With Their Thoughts.

Weiss:Our Other Selves Should have just accepted them being human Or Faunas And leave it at that.

Blake:I agree but what's done is done.

Yang:Ruby?Ruby?Ruby?RUBY!

Ruby:'Am i a horrible Mother?Am i Even a Mother at all?'

wby:'What Have I Done?'

Ruby:'Crescent,My Baby..........Please Don't Go' 

Ruby looks down at the Mention of crescent rose Leaving......and Abandoning Her,his Own Mother but he Said That he Was only her Weapon But he Looked regretful.....being a parent Is hard But she Thought If crescent Abandons Her,Will she disappear.........Like Her Mom,Summer Rose did?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 54 5
Adoption from dcalu2001 on Fanfiction.net What happens when you take certain members of the RWBY cast, and make them react to a bunch of alternate re...
17.7K 340 35
~SET IN THE MODERN WORLD~ "I see someone has a specific taste in significant others," Yang said. "And what do you mean by that?" Blake asked. "What...
326K 4.3K 20
You were a huntsman-in-training and went to the infamous Beacon Academy. You were strong on your own, and you led a strong team with teammates who co...
140 23 20
A year after Team LIAC (pronounced Lilac) was made, Lukas Lavender meets up with his sister's team. Team TEAL; after being followed around by Team LI...