Love Island 2022

By mollswritesx

Summer of Love is back! More

Love Island 2022
Delilah
Entering The Villa
Davide
Secrets and Kisses
Moves
Two Bombshells
"Knew It"
Explanations
Jacques' Pick
Men-chanics
Taking Charge
"You're A Liar"
Snaky
Tensions Flare
Truth or Dare
Alone
2 More...
Bad Night
Confused
Late Night Confessions
Snappy
Heart Rate Challenge
Decisions
Compatible
Cocktails?
Important Note
Suggestions
Casa Amor
Tongue-to-Tongue
Comments Are Made
Moves Follow
Stick or Twist
The Aftermath
Notes
Will Knight
Hello...
Goodbye
Trio of Dates
Moment of Truth
Movie Night Part 1
Movie Night Part 2
Movie Night: The Aftermath
Aftersun and Reactions
Suck and Blow
Snog, Marry, Pie
4 to Fear
One In A Million
Happiness
Family Revelations
Talent Show
Spa Day
Babies!
Final Date
Meet The Families
Dress Choices
Love Island Summer Gala
The Final
Reunited
Our Story
"What have you done?"
The End
New Series!

Dinner Dates

11.6K 194 70
By mollswritesx

****Delilah's POV****

"They're fit." I whispered to Amber as we walked over to the firepit with the two boys. "This is going to cause trouble."

"So how old are you both?" Amber asked as we sat down, the two boys in the middle of us. "You're 28 and you are?"

"22"

"No way are you 22." I almost had to stop the gasp that followed as I said that, I would have guessed he was at least my age. 

"He is massive." Jay said. 

"So what are your types? What do you usually go for?"

"Types, tall, juicy lips and big bunda innit." Remi answered. I don't know but the way he said that just kind of put me off him, I personally wouldn't like to be described in that way. 

"Yeah for me I would say it's a bit more based on personality, like I want someone who makes me laugh, I want someone who's fun." Jay answered. "Obviously I need to be attracted to them but I also want someone who's kind independent."

"I'm coupled up with Davide and he's kind of like the Italian Stallion in here." Ekin said. "But I did say like I need someone I can vibe with and at times he hasn't been putting the effort in..."

"Is he all muscles and no chat?" Remi asked. 

"Do you think there's competition between you and any of the lads in here?" I asked. 

"I'm not here to make friends or for seasonal boyfriends." The boys took the opportunity at that moment to come and join us, I was on the end so Jacques sat down next to me, wrapping his hand around my thigh and tugging our legs closer together. Like I said earlier I did like this quite affectionate side to him so I replied by placing my hand over his, stroking the back of his hand with my thumb. I could see the smirk on his face so I just gently rested my head on his shoulder so the guys could continue. "How are you all feeling?"

"Yeah good man, nice to see new faces in here." Andrew answered. 

"What do you both do?"

"I'm a model and rapper." Remi answered. 

"Go on then spit some bars." He was a good rapper to be fair and I was impressed at how he didn't feel threatened by some of the boys trying to act hard. 

"What about you big boy?" Jacques asked. 

"I work in finance as an investment analyst. What about you?"

"I play rugby lad."

"You're a bit small for rugby, no?"

"Oh really? Hey if you run at me I'll flatten you lad." You could see it was getting a bit tense so all the boys left us girls to it, but not before he gave me a kiss on the cheek and a flirty wink to match.

"So lets go round then, who do you like out of the two of them."

"Jay," Was the answer given by Paige, Gemma, Tasha and I. Indiyah and Amber chose Remi and Ekin couldn't choose between them both. 

"I feel like Jay is that man I've been looking for." Tasha said. 

"Forget about Andrew already?"

"No, I know it would take a lot for my head to turn."

"I feel like Jay looks like he would be good in bed, he'd like fling you around." Ekin said. "No-one's married in here it's been a week, we can all get to know them. Even you Gemma."

"Even me? Thanks."

"This is the fire they all needed up their arses." I said, "Now we can see who's all talk."

I didn't get the chance to speak to either Remi or Jay that night, not that I was too bothered and I didn't want to approach them, if they were interested in getting to know me then they needed to show it. Gemma and Jacques were speaking most of the night and even though it did seem weird to me, I wasn't going to let it effect me like I could see it was effecting Luca. That boy was a mess. 

"I saw you and Jacques by the firepit." Indiyah whispered to me as we were taking our make up off. "He's proper touchy feely with you."

"I quite like that though, not being possessive but just letting you know he's still there."

"He was definitely feeling threatened, those comments to Jay were like showing him that he's got competition."

"I kind of want to make him sweat, see if he's all talk or not."

I slipped into bed with him and this time he pulled me into a little spoon, resting his head in the crook of my neck as he placed a few feathery kisses on my skin. 

"Feeling threatened yet?" I teased him. 

"Nah, got to be confident haven't you. Yeah if you want someone boring he might be for you, but if you want someone to actually live life with then he's not all that."

"I like your confidence." I whispered. 

"Night gorgeous."

"Night Jac."

****

The next morning we woke up basically in the same position, thankfully he didn't snore too loudly so he didn't disturb me. 

"I'll speak you later," I whispered in his ear as I left him in the bed to head up with the girls. "Don't miss me too much."

"You wish."

We took a quick detour getting sorted in the bathroom and thankfully because of that when we made our way onto the terrace the boys had started to come out with our morning drinks. Jac brought me out an iced latte, perfect again, which was rewarded by yet another kiss on the cheek, which he's probably sick of by now. 

"I'm really hoping this makes the boys do a bit more work now." Amber said. "I feel like they've all kind of took a back seat."

"I said to Jay that I am open to getting to know him, I like that we're the same age as well." Ekin-Su said. 

"How was your chat with Remi?" I asked Indiyah.

"It was a good chat, I think he's quite mature for his age, which is nice because he's 22 and I'm 23."

"Was he like complimentary?"

"Very complimentary, I feel like he's a very flirty person. But he made it quite clear that he was interested and he found me attractive so that was a bit different."

"I feel like he has the Ikenna chilled vibes but then he has a little bit more oopmh behind it." Amber said. 

"Yeah he's got quite a good mixture, he's not completely laid back"

"Did anything happen in the beauty salon last night ladies?" Amber asked. "Actually...." I knew I was in trouble the moment she turned to me. "What I said earlier about the guys settling, applied to all of them but Jacques, he's like proper touchy feely with you. Anything happen last night?"

"No, we haven't even kissed yet. I do like that side to him though, I'm quite affectionate and I think he is so I think we're matched quite well there."

I do like how Jacques and I are going, like I don't know if this is too fast or too slow but it feels quite natural and I want to see where this could go. 

"What were you and Jacques speaking about?" I thanked the Lord when Indiyah asked Gemma that. Not that I'm threatened, just curious. 

"We were just catching up, seeing what's been happening since we broke up. He admitted he's had like one serious girl since then but I don't know, I feel like he likes someone who's not straightforward, he needs someone who keeps him on his toes and I'm just like confused about how that will go down in here."

I don't know if that comment was aimed at me but if I needed approval from anyone then it wouldn't be here I'd look to for it. 

****

"Guys I've got a text." Jay shouted as we were all having our afternoon chill. "Jay it's time to get your graft on. Today you will have lunch with three girls of your choice. One girl will prepare the starter, one girl will prepare the main course and the third girl will prepare desert. Please now make your choices #fancyaspoon."

"So for my starter please can Delilah make it? For my main course could Ekin-Su make it and then for the main course could Tasha make it?"

I haven't had a chat with Jay yet so this should be interesting. 

"You could act a little more excited." He said noticing the silence that followed but we all knew what was coming and that was confirmed by Remi's text.

"Remi you will also have lunch with three girls of your choice. Please now make your choice"

"I'd like my starter to be Indiyah, my main to be Amber and my desert to be Ekin-Su."

I could feel the boys watching as we made our way inside to prepare for the meals. 

"Do you think there's a bad one to be picked for?" Indiyah asked as we all got sorted. 

"I feel like there's pros and cons to them all." I said. "Maybe like get in their first with the starter, main course can obviously been seen as the main item and then desert can like leave them with a lasting impression. Everyone just has to go for it."

I'm not going to lie I would have liked to have been main course, starter does feel like the worst out of the three. 

I did my hair in a little rough ponytail at the bottom of my head, with a light make up look and my white bikini and printed kaftan over the top. 

To get to the kitchen outside we had to walk through where the boys were sat in the bedroom and their eyes were on us as we walked through. 

"Fucking hell." I heard Jacques whisper as I walked past him and turned over my shoulder to throw a wink at him. "Jay is one lucky man."

"Enjoy yourself boys, don't get too jealous."

"We won't."

****

For my starter I made Jay cheesy garlic mushrooms with a fresh bread roll. I've been known to host good dinner parties and this is one of my go to meals. 

"Hi." I said, taking my seat opposite him, placing the meals in front of us both. "This is a bit weird, the first time we've spoke and we're on a date."

"Only in Love Island would this happen. Why did you cook this then?"

"To give you garlic breath, just warn away all the other girls." I joked. "So why did you pick me?"

"I guess I just wanted to get to know you one on one. I feel like it's hard to get any alone time usually and I didn't want to be disturbed by anyone. So you're coupled up with Jacques correct?"

"Correct."

"What do you think of him so far? He's younger than you right, do you not think you need someone a bit more mature?"

"I don't think I'd choose who to date based just off their age, as long as they're in my boundaries. I'm enjoying getting to know him but it's only been like two or three days so we'll have to wait and see." I tried to defend us. "So far I can't complain."

"Do you like a man taking charge?"

"I like a man to show he's interested, I need some quite affectionate and I guess dominating."

"I guess for me I always think the attraction if there instantly, like I know if I fancy someone straight away."

"Do you fancy me?" I had to ask. 

"You're an attractive girl, I picked you for this so that has to mean something."

"What do you think of all the girls in general then?"

"I think you're all beautiful girls but you're all quite unique and individual. I would say out of all the girls you're probably the most mature and you've got that intelligence of what you want. I'm not scared of commitment and I think that's what you need."

"I guess that's what all the boys say. Actions speak louder than words."

"I agree, I just believe I'm probably more equipped to suit your needs than the other guys in here."

I get what Jay is saying but I'm also aware that we're on a date, of course he's trying to impress me and saying the stuff I want to hear. He'll probably repeat these lines on the next two girls. 

"I hope the next two dates go well." I told him as I took our dishes away. "I'll catch up with you later."

"Thank you for the starter, it was amazing."

"Any time."

I stayed down at the bottom to see how all the dates went. I could see that everyone was quite impressed after their dates, particularly Ekin-Su and Tasha with Jay, the latter of which was now almost questioning her and Andrew. 

I guess we'll have to see but yeah I want to get to know Jay just as much as I want to get to know Jacques. Let's see who takes charge

****Meanwhile.... Boys In The Beach Hut****

I fucking don't like seeing her with other guys man. I have no right to but I'm so jealous.

I really want to kiss her, dependent on how their date has gone I'm going to make my move tonight. She's out of this world. 

****Author's Note****

I hope you like this chapter. 

So who do you think Damica will pick?

Please vote and comment any suggestions.

Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 4.4K 14
π€ππŽπ”π“ π˜πŽπ” ──── ❝there was something 'bout you that now, i can't remember!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ she hated everyone but him, and he adored...
64.6K 1.3K 19
"You're my, my, my, my... lover" IN WHICH Past contestants Callum Jones and Nellie Thompson find a beautiful romance together in South Africa.
443K 6K 62
Love Island 2021