Innocence in Lust ✔

By Gigi_Luv_4u

Have you ever heard of Aphrodites? No. I am not talking about the goddess herself. I am referring to the wome... More

PROLOGUE
Author's Note
I. INDECENT PROPOSAL
II. BECOMING AN APHRODITE
III. BLIND RENDEZVOUS
IV. LOST IN HEAT
V. FALSE INK, FALSE LOVE
VI. LUSCIOUS FEAST
VII. PERPLEXING AFTER GLOW
VIII. ROUGH AND GENTLE
IX. GLASSY SIGHT
X. POKING THE BEAST
XI. CONTRACTUAL LOVER
XII. SIMMERING DATE
XIII. SMOULDERING HOPE
XV. SWEET AND TENDER
XVI. FISHING HEARTACHES
XVII. REELING IN REALITY
XVIII. DRAB FLORET
XIX. OBLIGATORY BLISS
XX. BLEAK AND BLURRY
XXI. WANING GALES
XXII. LISTENING HEART
XXIII. STARTING ANEW
XXIV. NOT AN APHRODITE
XXV. TENDER HEARTH
XXVI. DANCING WITH JAZZ
XXVII. PURE INTENSIONS
XXVIII. BEFORE ANYTHING
XXIX. BERRY KISSES
XXX. INDULGING FIRE
XXXI. EROVOCAVELY HAPPY
XXXII. STARS ALIGHNING
XXXIII. STARTING FOREVER

XIV. HUMMING LIES

1.3K 68 3
By Gigi_Luv_4u

"We are sexually compatible. You are free... I am free... So... why not?" - Min Yoongi

====================

A happy tone has been humming and dancing on your lips. A little skip with each of your steps. A tiny smile curves at the corners of your mouth. Everything seems bright and dreamy...and bouncy... and light...and...

You hum again with a giggling delight as you walk towards the window of your room and open the curtains, letting the morning light floods within. You feel the sun beaming, but instead of squinting on it, you let it caress on your skin.

Something just swells within your heart. A rushing flow of emotions that you couldn't determine has been swirling on your chest. It doesn't weigh a gram. Instead, it lifts your spirit up. You feel like flying...more like floating in an uncharted space.

You don't question so much about it. It's definitely because of a particular someone. There is no reason to suppress it. You just let it be.

"Ah! What a wonderful morning!" You mutter to the floating clouds.

Stepping back, you proceed to your morning routine.

Under the sprinkling warmth of the shower, the humming becomes a song. It's seldom that you practice the angelic tone of your voice. You just feel happy. One can't just hold the giddiness. It just escapes.

Your song loudens as you busy yourself with cleaning...with brewing coffee...with making your morning toast. Lyrics of wonders, fantasies and love starts to form on your tongue. It come first unsure, but ultimately, you just let it flow. There is no measure...rhymes are poor... grammar is unstructured... you just simply let it spill from your mouth. It then rushes strongly. Your throat relaxes and constricts for a higher pitch until you stop and breathes...

You just sang your own version of euphoria. It's messy but quite beautiful.

You smile.

"You have a wonderful voice." A voice snaps you from your own world of music and makes you swivel to the last person you expect to be seeing.

"Yoongi!" You gasp.

"Perhaps you could feature with one of my songs." He casually comments with a grin.

"Oh." You freeze with that idea. Because that would be crazy... and was just him flirting to you? What's with that melting grin?

"Cute." You hear him mumble as he takes sip of out of his mug. His orbs are in their usual lazy gaze upon yours, finding interest with your dazed marbled pair.

You clear your throat with the raise of his brow.

It takes you a great while snatching your rationality back to where you are gawking and blushing at. You just couldn't fathom once again how you are an Aphrodite to them. It's still a surprise. Though you were with the other just last night, it still doesn't sink within you that the men that you had been sleeping with are your models. It doesn't help that another one is in fact right in front of you.

"Have you been here long?" You ask back instead. You can't think of when did he arrive. Was he already in the penthouse before or after your arrival at dawn?

He looks so comfortable, sitting on a stool at the kitchen island. It seems that he has been in the vicinity for a while already. It's very telling. Not that his half-filled mug of coffee has any indication. Nor with his bed head, white crumpled shirt and a pair of boxer shorts. You doubt he had been walking around nor driving looking like that.

"I have been here since last night." He hums as he takes another sip of his coffee. "I texted you."

'Last night? But I was with Hobi?' You wildly think. Immediately your cheeks heat up with the memory of a certain Jung Hoseok. The man was precious...naughty... and wild... and at the same time, a total gentleman. He made sure that you would be home safe and sound. You totally forgot anything else when you were with Hoseok. He was simply all consuming. There was nothing to think but him. If only he had no early schedule, you would have been still with him.

"I never knew." Yoongi mumbles. You bite your tongue as you realize how loudly you had mumbled your thoughts.

"I-I am sorry." You feel a pang of guilt as you pick up your phone and read his text buried from all Hoseok's sweet messages. "I thought you knew considering you live together. Didn't Hobi told you?" You add apologetically.

He squints. His brows knit together. "We leave separately." He inform, as if it is a well known fact. "It's been over a year now."

You blink once...twice. 'What?' You knew they had been in hiatus, but you never knew they had separated already. "Did you disband?" Another pang strikes through, piercing your heart. Your voice comes out pained. You almost choked.

His eyes mellow and a tiny smile curve on his lips, as if he just found out a more interesting discovery... or you were just reading his expressions too much. You are not even sure if it's a smile or just a simple habit of gnawing and puckering his lips. "No silly. We are still BTS." He answers.

You relax.

"You were a fan?" He asks, yet he doesn't wait for your answer. Maybe it just shows with your face. "A beautiful fan with a very beautiful voice." He adds, nodding.

You gulp. There is a certainty on his tone. It's a bit raspy. Maybe because of the morning or maybe there is something more -- a thought so naughty that has swirling on his eyes...or it's just you.

"What can I do for you?" You simply whisk away the slow hum that starts to sing on your pulse. Your nerves are tingling with the possible reason of his visit. What could it be?

'What else Jasmine? To fuck you! What could the other reason be? You are their Aphrodite after all.' You remind yourself. However, the pep-talk skewers your gut. It gives an unpleasant bitterness. But you remain to be unaffected by it.

"If it's for last night, forget it. I'm not in the mood anymore." He clicks his tongue. "Besides, you have been sore with your Hobi."

You can't help your lashes flutter and your lips to gawk on that.

He just sounds a bit annoyed? It's as if, he is a child whining from his mom because she bought his sibling a new pair of shoes and not him. He sounds like Anna whenever his husband forgot their anniversary.

'Did he just sound jealous?' Being surrounded with love-stricken co-workers, parents, bridesmaids, siblings and excited bride and groom to be, you had become familiar with that unlikely emotion. It's surprising to hear it from the Min Yoongi himself, and not especially pointed to you.

You endearingly smile. "I can do whatever you want today." The words are honey- dripped. The sweetness swells with your bloated ego. Even if mistaken, you don't care. The thought of him whining because your attention was not with him is a pride booster. The same hum of happiness just builds up inside you. You just let yourself feel it. It makes your heart sway and swirl in a graceful ballet.

Yoongi simply leans forward and put his chin on his hand. His eyes are intense. The gears on his head are winding so hard, you could practically hear it gritting from one another. Then they loosen with the shine of his eyes just like a light bulb.

"Be my soulmate." He whispers.

Head tilting you ask an unintelligent..."huh?"

"Come meet my parents and I'll introduce you as my soulmate." He casually says.

"T-that is..." Crazy. You stutter. You want to scream the unspoken word to his face.

'That is not something to joke with!'

"That's what I wanted to tell you last night." He sips his coffee again but realizing that it had emptied, he stands and takes your newly brewed untouched coffee on the machine.

You look at him. Really look at him. Your eyes are trying hard to find just anything on him. Maybe he is joking. Maybe he just wants to lighten both of their moods. Perhaps to build a close relationship to each other? But the man is simply mysterious. You can only notice the shake of his hands as he busies himself with brewing another. He is not looking at you. His mouth is pursed.

"Now?" You ask in a whisper instead.

"Yes." He mutters.

"Okay." Your tongue says before you could think much more about it.

"I know this is something so uncomfortable for you... I know this is so random... But..." He stops after maybe finally internalizing your thoughtless reply.

He snaps his head towards you. With a closer look, you can see the real stress within his eyes that you failed to see when there was a kitchen counter in between the two of you. It seems that a mountain of work had befallen on his head. A thousand of worries had painted his face much paler.

"Okay?" He double takes.

You nod. You are not basically thinking too hard on this. But what to think for? How should you react? No? And why? Why not? What to loose over this? If ever...

'What would he loose over this?'

"How about you? Will that be okay?" You ask concerned.

"You don't have any idea." He mumbles before he pulls you to his chest and kiss you so heatedly.

You stumble then you gape with his mouth on yours. The hum intensifies and you let his heat flow through your veins. There is a delicious zing on your skin, traveling from the finger tips where he holds your body.

"Yoon-" You gasp as he let go to let both of you breathe.

"Call me that. I like that, soulmate." He whispers and takes your lips again.

You once again stumble but backwards to the kitchen counter. His fingers searching. They are somewhat praising your form, like a fool to his goddess. He is that grateful.

"Wait. Wait... wait!" You breathlessly push him. "Yoongi. Is it today? Just today?" For all the time to think, your mind has to do it now. You have to ask before you get crazy with the man... before you let yourself soak with him...before ...

"For starters... yes." He says with a gummy grin. "As long as you want to." He adds.

"I-I don't understand." You really don't. There goes your brain gears rolling intensely.

This just adds up to the pile of what confuses you with them. Words...a bunch of words and statements that mean a lot more for a delusional woman. Words that you just take as what they are. Words that you have been keeping and locked on a chest not for safe keeping...not for precious memories... but to ward them off from your sensitive hopeful and naïve heart.

"Look..." He gingerly caresses your chin with his thumb. His gummy smile is no more. What stays is his sincerity and reason. "You don't have a soulmate. I don't have a soulmate. We are sexually compatible. You are free... I am free... So... why not?"

"But we can't just declare ourselves as soulmates. We need confirmation from the soul doctors." You reason out. "We will just be lying!"

Why is your brain suddenly functioning again? Are you backing out? Are you doubting? Why just kiss this away? And why are you acting so cheezy with the man? It's as if you have always been this close to him. If you think about it, with all of them really. There is just a little apprehension and shock of their identity but you really honestly feel like you have known them all your life. Well... you knew them but as celebrities. The level of comfort is simply...

Your head is hyper thinking already. A smoke starts to surface.

"But they don't know that, do they?" He grins. He leans to kiss your nose.

Stop for a moment. Your brain is trying to wreck you from thinking instead of letting Yoongi having his way with you.

'Where was I again?'

"I had been thinking it for how many days now. And since you know us as BTS, it had cemented the idea in my head." He whispers on your neck. His breath blowing tingles on your spine. Not to mention the squeeze on your ass. It doesn't help how you are just on your tinie tiny shorts. You can feel his warmth directly to your core. Just a bit south and he would be plunging his digits on your hole.

'God.'

"Okay." Okay already. But wait...

"That's more I like it." He chuckles as he dives down to your breast and milk them to all his liking. "Let's talk more about this later okay?" Somehow with his need, he is able to say before he pulls your unflattering white tank top off of you.

"Yoon." You gasp with the coldness of the air. "I thought you were no longer in the mood?"

"I was not referring to sex, Jasmine." He breathily retorts and picks you up only to put on the counter. "There is no such thing as mood with sex with you, Kitten. It's an automatic thing. In fact, it has been a torture to always think my tongue on you and my cock plunged inside you. That's how you are to me. So... Basically... We are not lying right? We are just like any other soulmates...hungry for each other." He reasons. Are those even reasons at all?

'Just like an Aphrodite to her boss, you mean.' Your sensible brain argues to yourself.

"Don't you feel the same?" He suddenly stops with your silence. There is a bit of hesitation, confusion, and hurt?

"I-I do." You stutter, not really sure if you need to be honest with all of this. 'But not only exclusive to you.' You want to add but you let it be.

"Good." He mumbles and kisses you on your lips. This time, in a more intimate way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

712K 17K 101
[DISCONTINUED / COMPLETED] [REQUESTS: !CLOSED!] This book contains series of: •Imagines 💭 •Scenarios 📖 •Fluff 💓 •Angst 😢 •Romance ❤️ •Smut 😏 •Mi...
23.3K 185 11
-Mini one-shots of BTS (why not😌) -Do not read if you're uncomfy with it -To my beloved thirsty readers: enjoy and grab your hobi water 'cause you n...
22.6K 1.4K 30
❝Sorry, I didn't recognise you with clothes on. Can you take them off so I can see you better?❞ ✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧ Starting a new job as a pol...
2.9K 45 31
BTS x Reader imagines. ♥️Requests are open♥️ PM me or put suggestions in the comments, I'll try to get to everyone. Enjoy! Fluff, Angst, no smut. S...