Love Island 2022

By mollswritesx

Summer of Love is back! More

Love Island 2022
Delilah
Entering The Villa
Davide
Secrets and Kisses
Moves
Two Bombshells
"Knew It"
Explanations
Jacques' Pick
Dinner Dates
Taking Charge
"You're A Liar"
Snaky
Tensions Flare
Truth or Dare
Alone
2 More...
Bad Night
Confused
Late Night Confessions
Snappy
Heart Rate Challenge
Decisions
Compatible
Cocktails?
Important Note
Suggestions
Casa Amor
Tongue-to-Tongue
Comments Are Made
Moves Follow
Stick or Twist
The Aftermath
Notes
Will Knight
Hello...
Goodbye
Trio of Dates
Moment of Truth
Movie Night Part 1
Movie Night Part 2
Movie Night: The Aftermath
Aftersun and Reactions
Suck and Blow
Snog, Marry, Pie
4 to Fear
One In A Million
Happiness
Family Revelations
Talent Show
Spa Day
Babies!
Final Date
Meet The Families
Dress Choices
Love Island Summer Gala
The Final
Reunited
Our Story
"What have you done?"
The End
New Series!

Men-chanics

12.2K 203 77
By mollswritesx

****Delilah's POV****

Once we'd all said our goodbyes to Afia and waved her out the villa it kind of felt bittersweet in the moment. Everyone felt bad for Afia and how short of a time she had in here but then I couldn't help but feel happy and I knew all my friends in here agreed with that. Jacques took me out of the whole group to have a chat on our own about what happened. 

"I felt bad but you know it is what it is and I can't say I regret the decision." He said. 

"It's like bittersweet because obviously I'm glad you picked me but then it's sad to see someone leave because of it. But I know she'll find someone on the outside."

"Of course, you looked fit stood there though."

"Did I? Is that what swayed you towards me."

"No like I mean it obviously helped the decision but I would say I've had the best chats with you and let me tell you, I can't wait to share a bed with you tonight. I was literally sat there looking at you and my mind almost stopped working, I didn't really know what to say."

"You can have another hug then."

"In bed this time?"

"You'll have to wait and see."

We then moved back into the main group and everyone was just stood around the kitchen, Luca with Gemma in front of him, kind of pushing her back into his stomach. He did it a few times and you could see it was annoying her a bit. 

"Err no Jac-, Luca don't..."

"Did you just call him Joe?" Amber asked. 

"I know what she said." He said and not long after that he stormed off to go and sit on the other side of the garden. I genuinely felt bad for him like it's never nice already feeling vulnerable about and ex being there and then to go and say that when Jacques was stood right next to them. 

"That was bad." Amber said to Gemma. "Like really bad, I think you have to go and apologise to him."

"It was just a genuine mistake, like a slip of the tongue."

"I know but Luca won't see it that way."

Gemma went inside to go to the toilet and Jacques followed her into to like the clear the air with her so I went and made my way over to Luca as he was all alone.

"How are you feeling?" I asked sitting by him on the bed. 

"I mean that wasn't great was it? I genuinely just can't be arsed with it anymore."

"Do you think it was just a slip of the tongue or maybe there's something more to it."

"I don't know because she's always been like, 'there's nothing there between us' and everything but like it can't just be a coincidence that it was his name."

"It is bad I can't lie."

"Just imagine if it was my ex who I said, like she would be fuming."

"I've got a text." Ikenna shouted and I could tell it wasn't a bad one because as he read it to himself he was giggling and smirking the whole time. "Islanders, the hideaway is open tonight. Please choose a lucky couple to spend the night alone #openingnight #naughtyvibes."

"Tasha and Andrew." We immediately said. 

"I mean if you want me to go then I'll go." Andrew seemed very happy about the whole thing and who could blame him. 

We helped Tasha get ready for the night and she looked stunning in a peach lingerie set, before waving them off and getting ready for bed ourselves. I again had my little strappy set on and I was quite excited to share a bed with Jacques. 

"So do I get a cuddle then?" He asked as I joined him in the bed. 

"You can have just a little one." He wrapped his arm around my neck so my head landed on his chest and I can't lie I was excited to go to sleep that night. 

*****

The next morning we were still in that position and Jacques let me borrow his sunglasses so we could sit and chat to the others. 

"What so you think they got up to last night?" Luca asked. 

"Lots of foreplay."

"We've got to remember this is Andrew and not Hugh Hefner." Luca replied, just as the door opened and the happy looking due walked through. 

"Come on tell us everyhing." "Spill the beans." "Why are you smiling like that Andrew?"

"Yeah it's nice in there. Bed's really comfy, like it's huge."

To try and get a bit more out of her us girls went up onto the terrace as the boys took Andrew outside. 

"So obviously it was like..."

"Oh shit you had sex didn't you?"

"No, no, I actually didn't. He just had like little manicure from me."

"Man-i-cure." Inidyah spelt out, insinuating what she meant from the hand gesture which Tasha agreed to.

"But I think the main thing was that it was nice to just spend some time alone together. I said to him like 'this Andrew that I've seen all day yesterday, I haven't seen before'. I like this more spicy Andrew."

"What about you Gemma, I heard something going on over by your side." Amber asked. "A few kisses?"

"Yeah we had a few kisses, it was nice and yeah a better way to end last night than it could have gone after everything that happened."

"Delilah? It was your first night with Jacques, how was he to share a bed with?" Indiyah asked.

"It was actually really nice, I'm quite an affectionate person and I think he is to so it's nice to just have a cuddle. I don't know like even if we're just walking past each other he will come and stroke my back, put his hand on my knee. It doesn't feel forced at all."

"Good."

"I think that's what I want with Davide." Ekin said. "Like I feel like he needs to put in more effort and that's what I'm used to, I don't just want him to be affectionate like 10% of the time."

"I think everyone wants that." I told her. "Like you want to feel like someone is obsessed with you and your presence."

Just then the terrace door opened and most of the boys came out with a drink for their respective partner. I was getting a bit sweaty but Jacques was the last to come out, carrying an iced latte just how I like it.

"Thank you." I whispered, placing a kiss on his cheek.

"You're very welcome."

"This is getting ridiculous." Ekin said as she was the only one without a drink. "I've just realised like he's been doing this for the past couple of days because Jacques came in and he thought he had competition. Now Jacques has coupled up all of this attention has gone."

"You may be overthinking it." Gemma tried to reassure her. 

"I'm sure he doesn't feel any different." Indiyah also said. "Maybe they're just having a boys chat you know."

As I was getting changed for the day it was only me and Ekin in the dressing room together. "Are you okay?" I had to ask even though we may have had problems in the past I had no reason to hold a grudge for that. 

"It just feels too good to be true."

"Don't say that."

"I think especially for me because I'm always the strong woman from the outside and I never let my guard down because I've done it before and people have used me for it. I've told myself I'm not going to be that girl anymore."

"You've just got to remember who you are and be true to yourself like and I'm not defending Davide at all but tell him that this is bothering you. Like he might have thought that you didn't want it."

"I guess."

****

That afternoon we were all chilling round the pool when Dami got a text. "Boys it's time to get yourself in gear, show off your bodywork and set pulses racing in today's challenge #men-chanics."

Everyone loved a challenge so we were all excited to get down to the challenge area, we stayed in our bikinis and the guys got changed into a full boiler suit, not ideal for the boiling hot weather. 

Andrew went up first and stripped down to the little silver shorts hiding underneath the boiler suit. He then picked Tasha, piggy backed her through the tyres and squatted with her still on his back. They finished off their run by having a kiss in the car that was left. Davide did his round with Ekin-Su, which ended up with her on the floor as he got his foot stuck in the tyre. 

Jacques was then up and he looked amazing as he stripped down to his little trunks. 

"Hold on tight." He whispered in my ears as he picked me up, holding onto my thighs as he made his way through the tyres and popped some squats in front of the boys who were spraying us with water. 

When we got into the car I let him show off before giving him a little peck on the cheek to not make it awkward. 

Boy did good, he looked amazing in those little shorts, there were no complaints from me.

All the boys really lived up to the challenge but we had to pick one and we chose Dami as the sexiest boy, which he seemed overjoyed about, getting teased by all the other boys. 

When we got back to the villa I found Ikenna on his own so thought I would speak to him. 

"How are you and Indiyah?" I asked. 

"Yeah I dunno, we're just cool."

"Oh you had a little kiss didn't you?" I said, referring to the kiss at the end of his attempt. 

"Yeah and that wasn't our first kiss."

"I think you need to up the ante to be honest."

"You think so?"

"Yeah."

"Is that what she said?" I tried to swerve that question to not put my foot in it. 

"Erm, I think it was really nice that you made her breakfast..."

"But she hasn't done anything for me though."

"Yeah, I get that it does have to be a two way thing but I just think like sometimes girls want the pressure applied to them first before they give anything back like that. She's said you know that you had a really nice chat the other night when you kissed but that can't be it."

"For me it's just a progressive thing though."

"You don't have to do anything special, like maybe just mention it in conversation how you are attracted to her but maybe you just have to reiterate that you want to go at this pace."

"Yeah, thanks for that."

****

Just as we were about to get changed for the evening Ekin-Su got a text, putting all our outift plans in disarray. "Islanders as a reward for completing today's challenge you have won a party tonight #shimmerandshine #trendsetters." To keep with the theme I went for a pink sequin dress from the recycled wardrobe section. 

We were all having a great time dancing and having some drinks when I heard two men walk around the corner. "So we're late to the party."

"Oh My God."

"Hi, I'm Jay." The first one came up and gave me a hug and I can't lie he was very attractive, tall and tan just how I like them. Yeah I was impressed. "You're looking stunning Delilah."

"Thank you."

"Hi I'm Remi." The next one came and again I was impressed, he definitely ticked a lot of my boxes so I couldn't be complaining. 

"How are you feeling being in here?" I asked them as we all stood around. 

"It's a bit surreal to be honest, I'm trying to take it all in."

"Are you from Scotland?" Ekin-Su asked Jay. 

"Yeah, I'm from Edinburgh. I work in finance as an investment analyst,"

"How old are you?" 

"I'm 28."

I can spell trouble, these boys are about to shake this villa and yeah I can see the girls are impressed so bring it on. 

****Author's Note****

I hope you like this chapter. 

So I'm thinking of doing something with Jay: do I make her do the sneaking around instead of Ekin-Su or have them doing that but Delilah also competing for his attention and then hearing that they've been doing that? Hope you understand what I mean or do I keep her with Jacques?

Please vote and comment any suggestions. 

Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 291 7
In 2017, Belva Ellis secured herself as a firm fan favourite when she revealed that she only applied to be on love island because of game of truth or...
65.2K 1.3K 19
"You're my, my, my, my... lover" IN WHICH Past contestants Callum Jones and Nellie Thompson find a beautiful romance together in South Africa.
128K 3K 28
Sienna has seen glitz and glam, but is she ready for 8 weeks of sun, drama and romance? love island summer 2023 fem!oc x ?
94.9K 1K 48
Gabrielle Owen, yes Gemma Owen's twin sister, before the villa is a Dancer, who also has a passion for modelling. But when her best friends, who are...