Love Island 2022

By mollswritesx

Summer of Love is back! More

Love Island 2022
Delilah
Entering The Villa
Davide
Secrets and Kisses
Moves
"Knew It"
Explanations
Jacques' Pick
Men-chanics
Dinner Dates
Taking Charge
"You're A Liar"
Snaky
Tensions Flare
Truth or Dare
Alone
2 More...
Bad Night
Confused
Late Night Confessions
Snappy
Heart Rate Challenge
Decisions
Compatible
Cocktails?
Important Note
Suggestions
Casa Amor
Tongue-to-Tongue
Comments Are Made
Moves Follow
Stick or Twist
The Aftermath
Notes
Will Knight
Hello...
Goodbye
Trio of Dates
Moment of Truth
Movie Night Part 1
Movie Night Part 2
Movie Night: The Aftermath
Aftersun and Reactions
Suck and Blow
Snog, Marry, Pie
4 to Fear
One In A Million
Happiness
Family Revelations
Talent Show
Spa Day
Babies!
Final Date
Meet The Families
Dress Choices
Love Island Summer Gala
The Final
Reunited
Our Story
"What have you done?"
The End
New Series!

Two Bombshells

12.8K 216 76
By mollswritesx

****Delilah's POV****

The boys were all buzzing with the announcement and honestly celebrated like they'd never met a girl before in their lives. Rushing inside they left us girls to it as we all crowded round one of the sofas. 

"I just want to know what they look like." Tasha said. 

"I mean I'm sure they're gorgeous, proper like Davide but a girl." Indiyah said. 

"I'm actually genuinely happy for Liam." Gemma came out with. "Like I want him to find the right person."

"Knowing him though he'll go on the dates and be like 'but I love Gemma'." Amber made us all laugh at that remark. 

"I think they're here to cause a bombshell." I said. "Like they'll be no holding them back, they'll just go for all of them."

I'm not going to lie, I did properly spend most of the time he was gone just wondering what the girls were going to be like. Luca came over though to try and take my mind off it for a little while. 

"So how are you feeling about us?" Luca asked, his hand slightly grazing my ankle that was up on the sofa next to him. 

"There's an us now?"

"There's always been an us."

"I just think we've both agreed we want to get to know other people, I know you're getting to know Tasha and I would just be stupid to close myself off when you're doing that." I reiterated to him."

"Yeah 100%, I just want to maybe confirm to you, like you are my main priority, you're in the number one spot. Like I've enjoyed all the time we've spent together and everything about it is going really well so far."

"I feel like I'm maybe being a bit more distant towards you but that comes with trying to get to know the other boys and not letting myself get too comfortable. I know it's a bad trait to have but I do fall quickly and I was to control that without letting myself get heartbroken." I explained to him."

"Well like I said you're my number one and I won't deny that to anyone."

"You're my number one as well." I confirmed to him.

"I feel like even though I have spoken to Tasha and I've got to know the other girls, I just have a better and maybe deeper connection with you, it's hard to explain but that's all it really is."

"Good, thank you I think I needed that."

I'm very conscious that I fall fast and the problem is that I know Luca knows what I want to hear right now but I also want to believe him. Like even though I've been getting to know Liam something just draws me back to Luca. Plus this is after only a couple of days and my head is already gone. 

****

I'd moved back to the rest of the group and was sat with Amber and Dami when Liam came strolling back into the villa with the two new girls on his arms. Let me tell you, I don't think I've seen the boys get up that quickly in a long time. 

"Wow." I think I heard from one of the boys as I walked past to go and introduce myself. 

They seemed like nice girls but I knew they both could cause trouble in here, Ekin-Su in particular seemed to have quite a few of the guys lining up for her. We went over to the firepit to have a whole group introduction and I placed myself in between Amber and Indiyah, keen to see Luca's reaction across from me. 

"So how did the dates go?" I asked Liam.

"The dates went really well."

"Liam's really charming and funny, he seems really nice." Afia confirmed. "I had a nice date with him."

"Yeah same, it's a bit weird we both went on a date with the same guy."

"Do you feel like you had a connection with anyone?" Amber asked Liam.

"We'll wait and see. Wait and see."

"Tell us about you guys, how old are you, where are you from?" I asked the girls, wanting to make them feel welcome. 

"So I'm 27 and I'm from Essex but I'm originally from Turkey." Ekin-Su explained. "I'm an actress so I work in Turkey for that." She went off a bit, almost trying to impress Davide in her accent but he wasn't giving much away. 

"And I'm Afia, I'm 24 and I'm from London. I work in a private lounge, like a hostess."

"What's it called?" Luca asked.

"You go Mayfair a lot?" She teased back to him, yeah I knew there was trouble in this. "So who's coupled up with who then?"

"So I'm coupled up with Gemma." Davide went first. 

"Dami?"

"This pretty lady right here..." He pointed over to Amber. 

"Andrew?"

"Yeah I'm with Tasha."

"And you?" She pointed at me.

"I'm with Luca." I pointed over at him, watching both of the girls catching my eye. 

"Just Luca yeah." He kind of half joked, not giving much away. 

"I'm single." Liam confirmed and Ikenna and Indiyah got introduced last. 

"Give us your top three." I had to ask. 

"All right, to be honest I don't mind doing this." Afia said. "I would go for, Dami, Andrew and fuck I can't choose the last one."

"I think mine would be Andrew, Luca and Davide. But I had a nice time with Liam as well. I'm hoping to see you in the gym Davide. I want to see if you're all talk or there's some action there." 

I'm sure she's a lovely girl you know, but yeah as competition she's my worse nightmare. My friends would say I'm confident but she's on another level. 

The boys went off, probably to go and top up their aftershave before they got the chance to speak to the new girls, leaving us round the firepit. 

"I want to talk to you girls." Afia said. "Like what's going on with you all?"

"No-one's married off yet." Amber confirmed to her. "I think everyone's trying to keep their options open and like taking the opportunity to speak to all the guys. Like this is Love Island, not friend island."

"Anyone in friend island?"

"No I don't think so."

"I'm sorry, I'm not here to make season girlfriends, I'm here to find the love of my life." Ekin-Su came out with, like hold on a minute this girls is not playing games at all. "I mean I'm open to making friends with people but you know, that won't be my main priority."

"I think as long as we're open and honest with each other that shouldn't be a problem." I said, "I think even if it just helps make everyone comfortable."

"How old are you all?" She asked. 

"24" "25" "23" "24"

"I'm 19"

"You could be my little sister," Ekin-Su said. "Like I'd go around protecting you." I could tell just by Gemma's face she wasn't happy with that comment and maybe how patronising it came across. 

When we made our way upstairs it was maybe a little more awkward from before. This time I was the first to get in bed and I didn't spot Luca coming in until the lights had gone down. 

"Hey." I whispered when I felt him get in. "Proper bombshells right?"

"They're going to cause trouble." He whispered back, turning me on my side before coming behind me to spoon me. "Night."

"Night."

*****

I woke up the next morning and we'd slightly drifted away from each other in the night, my blanket tightly wrapped around me but he was on the other side of the bed. I gave him a quick cuddle before he left with the new girls leaving us to crowd around Gemma's bed. 

"You girls are in trouble." Amber said as I sat between her legs, resting my head against her chest. "I'm joking but every time Luca went anywhere in the night she would be on him."

"I was going to sleep and I just saw her like blowing a kiss to him, I was like 'what the fuck'." Tasha said. 

"Isn't that too much?" I had to say it. 

"Yeah but they've come in here to stir shit up, they know they need to make themselves the centre of attention." Gemma was the one to admit that. 

"My thing is as well though like Luca and I usually have a little chat, a little cuddle but he just like straight went to sleep last night. I don't know if it's just like him being a guy and overlooking it but I need that bit of reassurance."

"Yeah it's hard to tell." Amber said. "Do you think Davide could potentially use them to make you jealous Gemma, like see how you react? He was kind of grinning like a cheshire cat last night when they were brushing their teeth together."

"Don't you know that's like the first stage of marriage." I had to put that joke in there.

"They were very fast to want to go to the gym together." Gemma admitted. "Erkin, no not Erkin, Ekin-Su."

"I'm still going to get to know them and like not be a bitch, but be a bitch to me and you ain't going to see the nice Amber."

"Yeah and me, like if you say another patronising comment, I'm going to shove it up your arse."

"Good morning girls..." Just good timing for them to walk in. "Don't bitch about us too much, only joking."

"Shall we go on the terrace?" I whispered and I kid you not we nearly flew up those stairs, catching them walking out to the boys and making them breakfast. 

"She's making them eggs so they can train." Gemma mocked and you could just tell she was ratted. 

"I think Ikenna has spotted us," Indiyah said. "He's clocked us."

I'm not going to lie and say I'm not rattled because I am and I made that very clear by my bikini that day, basically choosing the smallest one I had. If I can't get the boys attention myself then I had to let the girls do the talking. 

"Shut your eyes." Amber screamed as I walked out. "Dami get those eyes shut."

"Babe you look amazing." Tasha said as I took the bean bag next to them, I could feel the guys eyes on me but this is what I wanted and I intended to use this. 

"Thank you."

"How's it going ladies?" I was here tanning up and Ekin-Su walks out looking fresh for a work out. 

"Morning."

"I'm going to pop to the gym now but I thought I better say hi."

"How's your morning been?"

"Really good so far."

"How are you feeling this morning?" Amber asked her. 

"I feel fine, energetic almost, ready for anything that comes my way."

"Don't worry we're not...."

"No guys don't worry, I wasn't aiming it at you lot, I'm here to make friends as well. I'm just saying like I'm not bothered with any drama that could potentially happen."

"No."

"I feel like everyone's still really chill as we said last night." Tasha reiterated. "I'm getting to know Andrew a bit more and then I'm getting to know Luca a bit."

"Things have been going well between Luca and I." I just wanted to make that point clear. "Like we have good chat, it's nice."

"Do you cuddle a lot?"

"Yeah,"

"Really?"

"Yeah a bit of cuddling, spooning."

"I didn't see you guys cuddling last night or this morning."

"Really! I mean you can ask him but I would say there was a lot of contact."

"I mean I was awake but I must have missed that. I'm joking, I'm going to go to the gym but I'll see you later."

"Have I just gained a stalker?" I couldn't help but say as soon as she was out of distance. "Like does she want to to inform her when I touch the guy I'm currently sharing a bed with."

"You're so rattled." Amber teased.

"I'm fucking rattled."

****

I can't lie and say I wasn't slightly annoyed that Luca didn't approach me at all throughout the day, so I carried my outfit approach on into the night. 

"Right, girl to girl I probably shouldn't be telling you this but I need to," Amber whispered in my ear as we were in the bathroom together. "Gemma is going to try and get to know Luca, like she thinks she might have something with him."

"Fucking hell." I groaned so loud I'm surprised someone didn't come and check on us. "Really?"

"Really but babe listen, you've got this smoking outfit on, push your boobs up and just have some fun. I know you said you like to be affectionate, give him that tonight."

"But will it just look like I'm claiming him, almost being possessive?"

"But he might like that, you'll never know if you don't try."

"I guess."

The producers had set up a beer pong table for us all with dares on each of the cups for us to take turns with. 

Ekin-Su went first and chose to perform a sexy dance on Davide, giving him a cheeky little peck at the end. 

I took the opportunity to go second and almost had to groan when I read the dare out. "Snog the islander who you think is boyfriend material." Honestly the safe bet would have been to go for maybe Dami or Ikenna but I needed to just grab the situation by the balls and went over to Luca. He had a little smirk on his face as he realised he was about to be picked, before I smashed my lips onto his. This kiss was different from before, I took the lead and just went for it before pulling away with a smirk. "Remember how good that was."

Yeah I don't know why I said that but I just had to go for it. 

"Name the islander you think is the biggest competition." Indiyah had. "All I'm going to say is that I heard you all the other day, Delilah girl these boys are all lining up for you." Giving her a quick wink she came back over and stood beside me, leaning over to whisper in my ear. "Don't look but his face right now is a picture."

"Thanks babe."

Afia went next and had to snog the two islanders she fancied the most, which ended up being Ikenna and Andrew. 

"Perform a sexy crawl to the islander you fancy the most." That was Tasha's and I thought it was going to be straight for Andrew but she made a slight deviation and ended up at Luca's feet. Not the greatest feeling to remember I still had her to compete with as well."

"Snog the islander you see as wifey material." I don't know if it was payback but Andrew made no glances at Tasha before making his way over to me and planting his lips on mine. Like last time it maybe wasn't the best but the look on Luca's face was worth it.

I'm not going to lie my confidence has definitely gone up tonight.

Luca was then up. "Snog the two islanders you'd most like to have a threesome with."

Luca: Come on I had to be respectful and kiss Delilah.

Not going to lie I would have been fuming if he hadn't have come to me first, but he did and the kiss was probably even better than the first with him being the dominant one, his other hand wrapping around my neck. 

But it probably all came undone when his next move was to go and do the same to Gemma, like that was the biggest kick in the teeth knowing she probably wanted that. 

"Don't." Amber whispered in my ear. "You need to get him straight after this."

That was the final dare so before anyone could make a move I made my way over to Luca. "Can I grab you for a second?"

"Of course."

I took him over to the kitchen away from everyone else. "How are you feeling then about the new girls?" I couldn't go in all guns blazing. "I haven't really seen you much today."

"No, I've had a few chats with them and they seem like nice girls."

"I thought you was going to pick them for the kiss."

"Delilah, you know you're still my number one, don't forget that." He whispered, placing a small kiss to my lips. "Gemma is no different to the other girls for me, I've hardly spoken to her."

"I just need that reassurance, like last night you didn't really speak to me and then today you've not made the effort with me"

"To be honest I was too mesmerised by the bikini."

"Stop it."

"You are stunning babe, I need to go and speak to the guys but I'll see you later, save me a cuddle tonight."

"I will."

Why do I feel like I'm already going to get my heartbroken? I'm stupid man. 

"Fancy going up on the terrace?" Gemma caught him as he was walking away and of course he obliged. 

"Fuck this." I whispered at the night sky. "Fuck. This."

****Later on....****

"I can't lie I do fancy ya."

"I really want to kiss you." She whispered. 

****Author's Note****

I hope you like this chapter. 

So I won't be doing a chapter for this Aftersun but I plan to do one in a couple of weeks time. 

I'm not going to lie I do get attached to the characters I make and I know I'm going to go on a journey with this one. I know some of you think she's probably going too fast but I do think you do catch feelings quickly in there. 

Please vote and comment any suggestions. 

Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.2K 958 48
Lila Havertz, before the villa was just a work obsessed Physiotherepist, who also has a passion for modelling and dancing. But when her best friends...
95.7K 1.8K 25
โ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž,โž love island | summer 2022 discontinued
122K 3.6K 25
Love island 2023 โˆ in which Nalani goes on love island to find her summer fling not knowing she will find so much more or in which Noah was only go...
108K 4.4K 14
๐€๐๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐” โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โthere was something 'bout you that now, i can't remember!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ she hated everyone but him, and he adored...