The Awakening {Gojo & Sukuna...

By Fhey_up

Her life turns upside down when a blindfolded man claims she isn't human anymore, but an Afypnoso who has to... More

☾︎1☽︎
☾︎2☽︎
☾︎3☽︎
☾︎4☽︎
☾︎5☽︎
☾︎6☽︎
☾︎7☽︎
☾︎8☽︎
☾︎9☽︎
☾︎10☽︎
☾︎11☽︎
☾︎12☽︎
☾︎13☽︎
☾︎14☽︎
☾︎15☽︎
☾︎16☽︎
☾︎17☽︎
☾︎18☽︎
☾︎19☽︎
☾︎20☽︎
☾︎21☽︎
☾︎22☽︎
☾︎24☽︎
☾︎25☽︎
☾︎26☽︎
☾︎27☽︎
☾︎28☽︎
☾︎29☽︎
☾︎30☽︎
☾︎31☽︎
☾︎32☽︎
☾︎33☽︎
☾︎34☽︎
☾︎35☽︎
☾︎36☽︎
☾︎37☽︎
☾︎38☽︎
☾︎39☽︎
☾︎40☽︎
☾︎41☽︎
☾︎42☽︎
☾︎43☽︎
☾︎44☽︎
☾︎45☽︎
☾︎46☽︎
☾︎47☽︎
☾︎48☽︎
☾︎49☽︎
☾︎50☽︎
☾︎51☽︎
☾︎52☽︎
☾︎53☽︎
☾︎54☽︎
☾︎55☽︎
☾︎56☽︎
☾57☽︎
☾︎58☽︎
☾︎59☽︎
☾︎60☽︎
☾︎61☽︎
☾︎62☽︎
☾︎63☽︎
☾︎64☽︎
☾︎65☽︎
☾︎66☽︎
☾︎67☽︎
☾︎68☽︎
☾︎69☽︎
☾︎70☽︎
☾︎71☽︎
☾︎72☽︎
☾︎73☽︎
☾︎74☽︎
☾75☽
☾76☽
☾77☽
☾78☽
☾79☽
☾80☽
☾81☽
Important Note
☾82☽
☾83☽
☾84☽
☾85☽
☾︎86☽︎
☾︎87☽︎
☾︎88☽︎
☾︎89☽︎
☾︎90☽
☾︎91☽
☾︎92☽
☾︎93☽
☾︎94☽
☾︎95☽
☾︎96☽
☾︎97☽

☾︎23☽︎

876 51 10
By Fhey_up

The blindfold pov

What's she perceiving exactly? Keep suddenly running like that is pretty strange.

"Y/n, how far is that aura?" Since I don't sense that cursed spirit... Means it's far away from here, but she could only sense it in her cursed form...

"Where are you going?" She's automatically running away from the spirit maybe. It wasn't the same as the other time though. Man, she's too fast... Um much faster with her cursed form that's amazing. Besides, she doubled her speed in only two weeks. Although she was good at anticipating my moves with closed eyes. I went a bit rough on her though...

"Oi! Will you answer?" She keeps running like a freaked chicken, can she at least hear me? Guess I have to stop her now.

"Oops, got you!" I held her from the waist but I don't understand why she's resisting that much.

"Y/n, can you hear me?" Can't even hear me it seems. She's not conscious at all with those lifeless eyes, troublesome girl. Suddenly she started agonizing and screaming in pain like the first day we met.

"Where does it hurt?" Very good she's crying now. Guess I'll babysit her longer than expected. I held her jawbone and put my lips on her ear.

"Shhh, calm down y/n, you're fine. I'm here by your side. Bite my hand if you can hear me." Not that strong, silly! Okay~ I got it, would you stop biting now? She's calming down somehow. It's the same hand you kissed and stopped earlier, bipolar girl.

After moments she stopped struggling, the thing that manipulated her stopped, or maybe her body couldn't support that amount of speed yet.

"Am I that tasty?" This morning her energy was stable but far from a human one. Well, we ignore a lot of things about awakeners, I can only conclude that there's a strange connection between them and cursed spirits.

She ran away, meaning those curses had the instinct to kill her or maybe... The opposite!? I doubt that though. However, nothing is sure. I have to ask her about her family manuscripts. I think she won't mind even if it's forbidden to acknowledge an outsider.

"Gojo I-I'm scared." She's bubbling in my chest and squeezing my shirt. What will I do with you?

"Why?" I wiped her warm tears from those frozen cheeks. After looking at me with those wet e/c eyes, I think she's beautiful like that but I prefer her smiling face. Then her dry pink lips opened to answer my question.

"I have been dragged towards a cursed and powerful energy like iron to magnet. I-I'm sorry Gojo, earlier I lied about warming my body, I couldn't control my energy. I-I just want to see my family one last time, then kill me right away." Is she taking me for a beast? Well, that was the deal but, look at you whimpering and shivering from fear between my arms like a little dove. It would be hard for me to kill you.

Actually, I'll do it if she gets out of control one more time. She was dragged by a powerful curse, it has a strong impact on her to the point of activating her mana plus attracting her.

Since we're not aware of all cursed spirit's existence, I suggest it's an awakener like her... Nothing is determined because she was the proof that two percent is not a zero percent. Higher ups lied about a lot of things, especially awakeners. If there's others like her that means... Survival rate is much higher than what we were told.

"Those names from the nightmare were your family's?" Let's make her feel better. She nodded twice and held my shirt. How many are they exactly?

"Father was eating them one by one like..." Great! You are the best Satoru, you made her cry again. Let's light up the mood at least.

"Like fries!" Oh she stopped crying, It works! I'll receive a punch on the chest or stomach but it's better than a crybaby.

"With ketchup." She looked at me with a serious gaze as I laughed at the unexpected description.

"That's a good one!" Now I receive the punch in my arm. She's pouting, but I don't know the reason.

"I'm trying to describe a horrible dream and you laugh." Oh shit it wasn't a joke. Seriously, who would describe a horrible thing like that? Her storyteller skill is in the gutter. Learn from me how to tell stories.

"I would say barbecue sauce! Much darker and tastier." I carried her hot body, to come back home.

"Ketchup is tastier." I looked at her beautiful and neutral face. Will she grow up one day?

Author pov
(Both sauces ain't healthy! I prefer mayo and you? )

"Barbecue sauce is better." He challenged her again as he smiled.

"Ketchup." She replied not letting it go easily.

"Barbecue." He will never stop because he's as stubborn as her or even more.

"I want to eat." She breaks the infinite sauce debate even if she wasn't hungry at all.

"Me too." He smiled slightly as he saw her hesitant face desiring to say something else. She took moments to decide to finally tell him what she held in her mouth.

"With my family." He sighed and thought about it, it would be a good opportunity for him to learn more about the mysterious Shiro family and especially got a hand on their scripts.

"I'll come with you then." She chuckled nervously at the sudden sentence.

"Oh! You said to come back tomorrow so why are you here before time?" Switching topics is y/n's best solution. She forgot about asking him since this morning, first because of the nightmare and then their fight.

"Someone already forgot about missed calls on his phone because his brain is missing." She knew he would mention that matter. Although she wanted him to do so, because an idea crossed her mind.

"I'm such a careless girl~ you have to go from where you came from. See I'm fine now!" She faked a smile wanting to visit her family all alone without him.

"I finished my work. Let's visit your family together." She slapped her forehead so hard that Gojo gaped his eyes in surprise.

"Ara ara, do it harder next time!" She preferred to not answer his comment nor object to the idea of visiting her family anymore, because he would wish to go even more. So, she thought about another solution.

"I'd love Gojo to come with me. Unfortunately, our family refuses strangers." He answered her with a genuine smile the opposite of her fake one. Now, y/n's preparing herself for the worst.

The male carried the female bridal style walking on the vast space. Snow covered the ground and bare trees surrounding them. It was heavily falling from the white sky, erasing the tall man's footprints. Snow reached and touched everything, except the two people who disappeared into thin air like they never existed before.

They were at the small house. Gojo finished his call and turned around.

"Car is coming." She had a depressed face sitting in the salon corner. The doll came to punch her.

"Shizi fuck off." She harshly kicked it away. Gojo had a happy smiling face, the complete opposite of her.

"You named it Shizi, what does it mean?" Gojo asked cheerfully.

"FUCK YOU! In Chinese. Although, I don't want to see my family anymore. You can take the car and go to hell."

(Shizi means lion in Chinese.)

He was preparing all the shop bags for the Shiro family and completely ignored her.

"Lucky doll! You're my Santa, remember. So, my wish is to see your family. Moreover you owe me a thanks. So stop objecting and go to change." She always finishes by giving up with him. She stood up and went to change into the first thing she saw, because anger filled her. Two minutes were enough to change and the result was in Gojo's facial expression. He was speechless at the sight.

Red long hoodie covering her tights. White shoes but the most dramatic was her green long socks with crocodile prints.

"Any comments?" She asked him since he was looking at her from head to toe several times. He was recalling her nightgowns wondering how it could be the same person.

"Love your socks." He came closer and bowed to her face's level then sniffed her as she took one step back before she asked anything, he resumed talking.

"By the way, I smell another person's perfume in your room and around the house." She narrowed her eyes not understanding what he was talking about.

This is bad. Really bad. He means Geto's scent. I have to do something.

Her facial expression didn't change. She sniffed herself then looked at him.

"Well, I went shopping yesterday, I bumped into a lot of people, Umm Nanami, or the driver. You mean a thief got into the house!? Wait, are you a dog?" He had a neutral and suspicious face then pulled back.

"Put your stuff in a suitcase." Y/n's eyes gaped in Gojo's hiding eyes. His voice was serious and his neutral face made it worse.

"Where?" She asked anxiously, imagining that he will let her stay with the Shiro family or only the suitcase will stay there and he'll kill her as she asked moments ago. He sat on the couch without replying to her question.

"Answer." She commanded with a calm tone. He didn't answer at all and ignored her again. She took a deep breath and repeated what she said once more in anger.

"To your death." He replied with a calm tone, his head laying on the back pillow as he looked at the ceiling.

"I don't need my suitcase then... Oh it's the clothes you bought after all, such a silly girl I am..." She drew a sad smile on her beautiful face then went to her room again to put everything on the big suitcase. She gets out and sits on the couch near Gojo. He was watching a tv show and scrolling on his phone.

She wanted to ask him when the car would come but based on his time logic she avoided the question. Like usual she felt weak and sleepy after the cursed energy activation. So, she slept slightly before her head fell on his shoulder. He raised his arm making his chest a pillow. That prevented him from writing his messages, so he put her head in his lap using it as a phone support.

She felt the presence of a human nearby so she woke up finding her head on Gojo's lap.

"Someone is coming." She immediately sat up and looked at Gojo with an anxious face. He looked at her and smirked.

"Good puppy." She got out helding her suitcase, letting him all the bags and got inside the black car. Gojo put all of the gifts on the trunk then sat beside y/n in the back seats. She looked at the car hour, it was five pm then her eyes automatically glanced at the driver. He was small and slim with dark hair and glasses.

"Ijichi, drive us to the Shiro family."
Y/n sighed and shook her head, Gojo smiled and whispered into y/n's ear.

"Be my pillow now." He put his head on her lap and slept. She thought he didn't sleep all night because he rushed to her. Even if he didn't admit why he wanted to come with her to see the Shiro family, she guessed it was to protect her from the tyrant.

She gazed at his beautiful sleeping baby face and simultaneously her face softened, making another sad smile.

Thank you Gojo for everything you did to something like me.

She starts brushing his hair and each fingers' soft move drowns him into a long hibernation. He wanted to stay like that for more than two hours. Hours were seconds for both. She watched her neighborhood and each road told her a story she once thought to forget. Souvenirs played in her head like beautiful melodies in a music box that faded away at her house's gate.

She wasn't sure if it's still her home or not. What was sure is her family was there between those walls. Gojo was still sleeping and she wanted to stay like that for the moment.

"Ijichi-san can you get the bags down please? I'll wake him up." He got out and y/n touched his nose slightly.

"Wake up sleeping beauty." Her voice was so soft that it could drive him to another deep sleep.

"Only with a kiss." He smiled and she bowed to kiss him.

"What was that?" Gojo's head stayed in her lap as she chuckled at his dumb reaction.

"The story I read was a nose kiss." She opened the door and got out.

"She's hard!" Gojo talked to himself and finally decided to join her. Bodyguards bowed at the entrance when she came out from the black car, they helped Ijichi carrying gifts, and she thanked them properly.

She knew that all the family would be here. She wasn't sure about her father's reaction, but she prepared herself for the worst. Since children would be there he won't be violent, at least not in front of them. Although, Gojo's presence would cause troubles for sure.

The door opened for her. She didn't warn anyone about her coming. Yet the great news from bodyguards quickly arrived. Her siblings ran towards her, and jumped for a floor hug. They all giggled and she couldn't breathe. A lot of love and warmth at the same time was too much for her.

Y/n's pov

"Esamu, Kiyoshi, Etsuku... love you guys, but I can't breathe." They won't pull out, let's start the war then.

"Tickle war!" I announced then we tickled each other and laughed so bad.

"I miss you so much y/n-chi!" Etsuku said.

"M-me t-too." Kiyoshi shily confirmed.

"let's fight sis!" Esamu breaks up the warm gathering mood like usual.

"Eh~ such a heart warming family." Gojo wasn't looking in my direction. Then I sat up to see what a warm family he was talking about. Father, grandpas, uncle and cousins glaring at him as if they want to eat him for dinner. Shit this is bad I have to lighten the mood.

"Hi! My name is Etsuku, I'm five years old but I'm a mature woman. What about you?" Thanks Etsuku you're the best. Gojo smiled at her and squatted to pat her long brown hair.

"Nice to meet you Etsuku-chan! I'm Gojo Satoru, the best jujutsu teacher ever! And your sister's boyfriend."

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎
Did you smile today?
I laughed like everyday!

✰Thanks for reading✰
❦︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 7.4K 54
❝ WHAT MAKES A GOOD LIFE WORTH LIVING? ❞ 🖇 after years of struggling, gojo finds a way to escape the hell he used to call home. he'd then meet a w...
157K 4K 40
Y/n has always been an outcast and the spectator of her own life but what will happen when one day she wakes up to find herself stuck in a manga that...
837 41 9
The Nanami household is great at many things. But most notably, they're amazing at keeping secrets. Nanami Kento ensures that no one in his life know...
223K 7.8K 38
A Jujutsu Kaisen fanfiction. (Ryoumen Sukuna x Reader) "Do you have a God to believe in?" She nodded her head, words were unable to form. As she star...