The Orphaned Hybrid Mate

By Wintersnap19

Kelly Clark finds her parents dead and has to go to a foster home across the country. What will happen when s... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Authors Note
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Authors Note

Chapter 20

60 2 0
By Wintersnap19

Xavier's POV

What she showed me was awful! Seeing her whole family dead. I can't even imagine how she felt. Actually I can, at first I couldn't tell what was happening but then I realized I was looking at everything from her point of view and I could feel her emotions from then. At first it seemed like she was scared and sad, but then it seemed like she was expecting it.

"How do I really know that is happened? You didn't just show me something random?" I asked her. I want to believe her for some reason, but I know that I have to make sure.

"I know you felt how I was feeling. That's how you know it was real. Feelings like that can't be faked." She said with a sad face.

"Fine, we will allow you to stay in one of the guest rooms." I told her without even thinking about it first. My father is going to be pissed.

"But you don't know me." She said with a surprised expression. "And I want to leave. I never wanted to be here in the first place."

"Well you clearly like the kids, you didn't want them to be scared. So you could say goodbye." I tell her. Geez! What am I thinking? I just keep saying the first things that pop into my head. 

"Thank you." She said quietly.

"Don't thank me." I said quickly. "You don't go anywhere unsupervised."

She just rolled her eyes.

"I'm serious. If you do then I will put you back in this cell and you won't see the light of day ever again." I told her with a slight growl.

"Fine." She said.

"Then come with me." I told her and led her out of the interrogation room. We went back to the packhouse and I followed her back to her original room. 

"You don't leave this room unless there is a warrior or myself with you. Got that?" I asked her.

"Aye aye captain." She said mockingly and saluted me while she sat on the bed. I just glared at her and turned around.

As soon as I shut the door my dad mind linked me.

Get to my office.

After he said that he immediately cut off the link. I sighed and went to his office. He wanted to talk about Kelly.

I knocked on the door and heard him say come in.

"Well what happened?" He asked me.

I am gonna be alpha in a few days because my 18th birthday is then, so my father let me run the interrogation.

"She's not here to hurt the pack." I told him.

"Are you sure? Rogues lie to us all the time. How can we trust her?" He's right. We do get lied to a lot. That's why rogues stay in their cells.

"She showed me. I saw what happened and why she was here. As soon as she can, she'll be gone." I promised him. 

Goddess I hope I'm not wrong.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 475 23
Megan living the 'normal' life of a werewolf. When she's forced to move into the pack house with her best friend she meets new friends, enemies, and...
278 24 17
Rose is trying to figure out her new life after finding out shes a werewolf with two mates who don't get along.
13.1K 720 46
Sunny gave birth to a beautiful little girl and she named her Kelly. Sunny knew her daughter was special but she didn't know how special she was. At...
16.4K 629 35
Two teenagers from completely different worlds end start off by hating each other but soon fall in love. Emma wa...