Mr Or Miss ?

By TaeTaekook_child

A Bisexual boy in the process of becoming a star(Actor) falls in love with a straight guy who was already eng... More

1.What's your dream?
2.Girl Character?
3.Cupid 💘
4.Broken 💔
5.Hopes🤞
6.Buttercup (✿☉。☉)
7. Tricky
8.Birthday 🎉
9.Sound of Love ♥️💚
10. Love is love ! ♥️
11.Drama 🤣
12.A hug which keeps the soul warm.
13.A better person who will love you.
14. Who are you☆
15.Never be the same (;(
16.Do you feel the love?♡
17.Pleasure <3
18.Call my Name.
19.Sweet torture
20.Sweet touture pt2
21.The tattoo on his shoulder
22.The tattoo on his shoulder pt2
23.I like Him.
24.Sarah
25.Chaos!!
26.As long as it's Ohm!
27.A Regret
28.Boy in luv
29.Thousand words within a kiss.
30.Counting the tattoos on your skin.
32.it's a broken puzzle hard to heal.
33.Guy in Red suit.
34.Gotta Run after my Love.
35. All I want is you.
36. Seal the deal. (final)

31.Cherryblossom

789 42 22
By TaeTaekook_child

Ohm's POV

When I looked up at him he was looking like a Cherry blossom in a desert, he looked very red with messy hair ,big eyes with tears staring at me , swollen red pinkish lips , tinned red cheeks I whipped his tears he smiled at me once my heart dropped seeing those deep Dimples....Fuck how can he look so Ethereal? In order to stay sane I need him cause every second I'm falling hard for him , even if he is right infront of my eyes all I am thinking is about him god save me this guy is making me go insane.

I leaned forward to capture those lips then a question in my mind Can we kiss like this forever? as our tongues got tangled another question Can he love me and run after me like this forever? when we started exchange our saliva Can I live without him? This is what I was scared for, but fuck I don't know for now he is infront of me and let me love him very much. I started showering Kisses all of his face then he moved slowly I stopped kissing him staring into his brown eyes for a pretty min our breaths mixing up, feelings mixing up , heat mixing up, we fucking became one he moved again I closed my eyes he kissed my forehead so this is how it feels doing with the right person, at that moment I felt the meaning of the word "Bliss"

I opened my eyes kissing him roughly nibbling his lower lips he started moving I can't think straight anymore, my head spinning, my breath was totally abnormal , his soft moans the silence in the room, his tattoos reminding me how crazyly I'm being loved by him, his scent , his breath everything making me INSANELY turn on, I grabbed his ass cheeks with my hands indicating and helping him to ride me roughly, I was becoming weak then I understood why he becomes weak when I touch him , I fell on the top of him grabbed his waist flipped him on me I was resting on the bed he was riding me our room was filled with skin clapping sounds and his loud moans I was muffling mine because I want to hear only his moans , the view infront of me in so beautiful. I flipped him kissing his lips thrusting inside him very fastly

Nanon : Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ohmmm my sweetheart

"Deeper"

I agreed.

"Faster"

I agreed.

"Kiss me"

I agreed.

"Call my Name"

Nanonnnnnnnnn

"Call me by the name given by you"

Healing baby.

He grabbed my neck then biting on my Adams apple with his teeth I whined in pain , I thought I surrendered to him physically and mentally. His said he will make me fall in love within 60 days but I fell for him the moment he kissed me. I am blessed to meet him to get his love.

Ohm : I'm close Nanon.

I said I grabbed his waist to thrust faster, deeper hiting on his prostrate again and again he was screaming , grabbing the sheets, punching the bed , kissing me hard.

Nanon : FILL ME UP DEEP SWEETHEART.

I shouted very loudly filling him up deep inside we both breathing heavily, Nanon was shaking, I leaned in to kiss him

Ohm : It's okay, it's Okay baby , you are fine Healing Shuuu Shuuuuu (I said while patting his head gently, pushing his hair back)

I took the tissues cleaning myself and him , I saw his thing was again turned on I looked at his face he covered his eyes with his arms , I took the lube which was thrown at the corner of the bed , squeezed large amount and started applying on his dick he removed his arms off from his eyes....

Nanon : What are you doing Ohm?

Ohm : What about you getting into me ?

Nanon : WHAT? NOOOOOOO.....!!

Ohm : Why ? You said you have always been a top?

Nanon : Yes...I was but are you okay being bottom? I mean you can-

Ohm : What's with top and bottom? It's nothing like that. Tell me when you are top why did you gave in for me?

Nanon : Because I love you and at that moment I felt it was nothing..!!

Ohm : Exactly it's nothing for me as well. I don't know why people believe in stereotypes about top and bottom when we can actually be switch. And I want to feel you inside me too.

Nanon : Then can I do it?

Ohm : What are you waiting for? I'm already
done applying lube on your dick.

Nanon : Shit you should have applied it on condom see now lube got wasted...

Ohm : I know what I'm doing.

Nanon : You don't need a condom on me? Why? All of a sudden?

"Kiss"

Ohm : You ask a lot of questions.

Nanon : But it will hurt and without -

"Kiss"

Ohm : Do it baby no more buts (I asked with my puppy face as expected he gave in)

Nanon's POV

I was processing what he was saying, but I didn't wasted a second I flipped him , prepared him and yeah when I went inside as I expected he screamed in pain he was so tight as it's his first time and hot.......

But that was the best sex I ever had.

He was very horny, once I was done with him again he filled me up deep inside and then again , I didn't know he will be like this he is attracted to me in this way I was glad, delightful and Loved the way he treated me was very different from the first time and this is what I wanted now the only thing left is him saying okay to me.

Ohm : What are thinking about?

Nanon : Nothing aren't you tired still fucking me?

Ohm : No , you are too good.

After 15 min he fell on me inhaling my scent kissing my shoulders  and the same goes with me. The way he is looking at me with so much love.

Nanon : What the hell are you looking at?

Ohm : The Heaven exactly.

Nanon blushes!!!!!

Ohm : So you know how to blush?

Nanon : Who is Blushing? I don't know.

He slept beside me cuddling eachother,he was warm he felt like home my Home. I was playing with his hands and he was playing with my hair.

Ohm : Why you are crazy for me Healing?

Nanon : I don't know , you should be the one to answer that question. I just love you so much Ohm everything about you.

He turned to me resting his head on his hands looking and smiling at me.

Ohm : You like my everything?

Nanon : No I love everything of you , everything related to you , specially your smile. I can never forget about this smile of yours.

Ohm : Emmm hmm you love my hothead? Jealousy? My messy room and looks when I am studying?

Nanon : Hmmm everything you are so good and kind but yeah an idiot dumb sometimes but mine , I love that you express all your feelings that will help me to figure out what you want and what not. And coming to your messy room I can clean your room for my life you know.

Ohm(smiles) : Emmm hmm !! That's what I say express every feeling of your too Nanon , I want to know everything about you.

Nanon : Then l say Okay to me ,then I will say everything about me.

He giggled, throws his head in his pillow shaking his head in a no....

Nanon(pout) : uhh ? Now stop teasing me Ohm don't make me cry for you anymore Ohm. I'm not a kid okay? (I said while pouting)

Ohm : Aren't you 3 years younger than me? So basically I can tease you however I want.

Nanon : You know what you are indeed a sadistic person I have ever seen. Are you even a doctor instead of saving people's hearts you are breaking them huh?

Ohm : Lol, is that your favourite dialogue?

He said while playing with my hair, while pouting I was cracking his knuckles then I observed his ring was missing.

Nanon : Where is your engagement ring?

Ohm : You look cute while pouting.

Nanon : Don't change the topic Ohm I know you well,answer my question where is your engagement ring?

Ohm : Oh god you look so cute come here let me kiss those lips.

He leaned forward and started kissing me to shut my mouth but some part of me where the negative thoughts of losing Ohm was completely broken down into pieces my blood cells were jumping with joy and positive thoughts.

"Yeah this Man is gonna be Mine"

I kissed him back with love and affection we both slept peacefully while cuddling eachother.

"I love you so much Ohm"

"Hmmmmmmm I know sleep now."

Nanon's POV

Hang in there for some time love I'm gonna clear everything between us.

Ohm's POV

I freaking love you too Healing! I'm falling hard for you everyday , every night , every minute and every second.

See you guys in the Next Chapter!

Bye guys...!!

I just completed reading the chapters which I wrote and guess what I am embarrassed like hell.....oh my God am I horny writing gay intercourse

I wanna cry it's embarrassing....

Thankgod none of my friends are into BL like reading ffs (like they watched bad Buddy I mean I forced them lol)

If they read it I will be dead by now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 6.4K 1
The one where the seemingly bad boy falls for the apparent nerd - except it's a lot more complicated than that. - Copyright © 2013 Viano Oniomoh All...
150K 4.1K 45
When two lovers' best friends meet for the first time... lots of feelings can rise. Attraction, confusion, lust... love? Will they be able to overcom...
28K 1.1K 37
Star, is a rich, spoiled playboy who can get anything that money can buy. When he gets into one too many fights, his father decides to put his foot d...
22.2K 700 16
◇ Completed I want to write about Dew & Blue from why r u the thai bl series. I realised that there weren't enough scenes in the serie and it's my f...