The Fallen Angel (Uchiha Love...

By xx_flowergirl

Nakama Rina. Since birth, she's been given titles well-known to the shinobi population. Her life is, and wil... More

Character Description
Prologue - The Nakama Massacre
Chapter 1 - Konoha
Chapter 2 - The Ninja Academy
Chapter 3 - Graduation Day
Chapter 4 - Team 7
Chapter 5 - Introduction
Chapter 6 - Afternoon with the Uchiha
Chapter 7 - Battle
Chapter 8 - Test
Chapter 9 - Pass or Fail?
Chapter 10 - The Bridge Builder
Chapter 11 - An Unfinished Job
Chapter 12 - An Old Friend
Chapter 13 - Life Story
Chapter 14 - Training
Chapter 15 - Into the Darkness
Chapter 16 - Meeting
Chapter 17 - A Dark Day
Chapter 18 - Apologies
Chapter 19 - A New Chapter
Chapter 20 - Not My Home
Chapter 21 - Preliminary Tests
Chapter 22 - The Written Exam
Chapter 23 - A Special Report
Chapter 24 - The Forest of Death
Chapter 25 - A Visitor & A Mission
Chapter 26 - Liar
Chapter 27 - A Choice
Chapter 28 - Emergency
Chapter 29 - Invasion of Konoha
Chapter 30 - Healing Konoha
Chapter 31 - Memories
Chapter 32 - Awaken
Chapter 33 - A Battle Between Teammates
Chapter 34 - Training: Tsunade-Style
Chapter 35 - Kakashi's Face
Chapter 36 - Plan B
Chapter 37 - Departure
Chapter 38 - The Akatsuki
Chapter 39 - Distraction
Chapter 40 - Travel
Chapter 41 - The Village of Lights
Chapter 42 - Born to Kill
Chapter 43 - Bombs and Kunais Galore
Chapter 44 - The Unthinkable
Chapter 45 - The Twins Reunite
Chapter 46 - Recovery
Chapter 47 - Trap
Chapter 48 - Family Reunion
Book II: The Perfect Angel

A Preceding Statement

2.3K 34 11
By xx_flowergirl

– June 11, 2022 –

There are many things wrong with this story. I know. I wrote this over 8 years ago when I was a freshman in high school. I created an OP character and added unnecessary steamy scenes, and regretted it by the time I began Book II. When I was still writing, I tried to listen to feedback by dialing down my OC's abilities in later portions, basically cutting out one of the skills I've given her, and other methods. I do accept constructive criticism, but not insults.

And no.

Telling me a scene is "cringe" and that you'll "get bored af" is not constructive criticism. I'm not saying to refrain yourself from commenting on my story, but please think before you comment. I enjoy seeing people interact with this story and give thoughts, but not in this manner. And this goes for all other writers as well. Rude, negative comments leave writers feeling discouraged and uninspired. I can't tell you how many of my favorite writers give up on a story or close their accounts because of comments like these.

Just a reminder for some: if you do not like a story, do not comment and move on to a different fic. We are NOT trying to force you to read our writing. We want you to read something that you enjoy! If that is not our story, then so be it— no hard feelings!

This remains the account that I use to read stories on Wattpad and, therefore, I do see your comments. I am not writing anymore, but I also do not need to see comment like these when I am just trying to relax before work or bed. The fact that I am petty remains the same after 8 years. Leave me a rude comment, and I will bite back. I do not care about your age if you are mannerless. I do not care that this is "the internet and there are trolls." If you do not respect me, I will not respect you. Simple as that.

Start growing manners, or real life will bite you in the ass.

I didn't think that I would have to post a message like this, but I either have middle schoolers or 18+ readers that skipped the basic lessons of kindergarten leaving senseless comments as of recently.

To the two rude readers from last week: yes, I was hungover and you pissed me off. Congrats.

Thank you for coming to my TedTalk.

xx_flowergirl

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

774 37 13
Being born into the Shimura clan didn't leave a lot of room for error. In fact, perfection was expected from the grand daughter of the infamous Danzo...
2.1M 48K 200
This story about y/n Uchiha. Yes, you heard another Uchiha. She lives with her mom and dad. Are best friend with Sasuke since they were one year old...
5.8K 175 18
Akina Arai is a normal teenage girl living in Konoha. Wait, nevermind. Her life is nothing, but normal. She 'hates' Sasuke, who she calls Duckbutt. S...
33K 1.4K 16
Story of a girl named Misaki, she chose her life over her family. Don't blame her though. They never loved her. So when the Massacre happened Misaki...