Bloom into YOU

Galing kay DarkIsland2

Two people who have never crossed paths before; met in unusual circumstances and ended up falling in love... Higit pa

CH:1- Where it all began!
CH:2- Who are you to me?
CH:3- Don't call me that word!
CH:4- I didn't intend to harm you
CH:5- Dilemma of Trust and Distrust
CH:6- The Battle Within and Out
CH:7- Words that remain Unspoken!
CH:8- Leaning on YOU
CH:9- She Cares!
CH:10- I almost lost you today!
CH:11- She is dangerous!
~Appreciation Post~
CH:12- What are you doing to me?
CH:13- I got your back, Ice Queen!
CH:14- I Lost HER!
CH:16- Urmila or Haseena?
CH:17- The Undefined Feelings
CH:18- A Change of Heart?
CH:19- Apprehensivness, Vigilance, and Proclivity
CH:20- Reception, Affection, and Suspicion
CH:21- Yearning for YOU!
CH:22- The Tug of War of Passion
CH:23- Consciousness, Affliction, and Inclination
CH:24- Inching Closer
CH:25- The Cat is out of the Bag
CH:26- A Warm Exchange!
CH:27- Karma Bites Back!
CH:28- A Heartbreak?
CH:29- The Heart Want What It Wants
CH:30- YOU are my whole STORY!
CH:31- The Heart of Lovers
CH:32- I'm Content!
CH:33- Trust & Acceptance
CH:34- The Growing Intimacy
CH:35- Love me Like YOU Do
CH:36- Holding onto Each Other!
CH:37- SHE is the ONE!
CH:38- The Ghosts of the Past
CH:39- The Ties that Bind US
CH:40- Things Have Come Full Circle
~ A Heartfelt Gratitude ~

CH:15- Mein hai, Urmila Mahadev Mathre!

2.2K 258 71
Galing kay DarkIsland2

"I can't believe, I lost her," Karishma looked at her hands which were resting on the desk in front of her. "How can I shoot her?" She murmured under her breath as a lone tear made its way to her cheek.

"You should forgive yourself," Pushpa Ji who had just arrived at the station and was standing opposite Karishma's desk looked at her, "It wasn't your fault."

"I can't Puhspa Ji," She said as her voice started breaking up, "whenever I remember that day, my whole body shakes up," she stared at Pushpa Ji blankly.

Pushpa Ji looked at Karishma whose entire being has been carrying the melancholic vibe since Haseena's death. It's been over a month; she has forgotten to smile, she doesn't argue, and once she is done with her shift—-she sits all alone. "You are still mourning Maddam Sir," Pushpa Ji said, "You know that travelers of other realms don't come back."

"She is not dead," Karishma's nostrils flared up as she uttered those words, "They haven't found her body," She looked at Pushpa Ji angrily, "YET."

Pushpa Ji nodded her head dismissively and after glancing at Karishma empathically, she was about to turn when Karishma's voice stopped her.

"We have to go to Mumbai tomorrow, again," Karishma got up from her chair, "I have to record my statement," She came and stood beside Pushpa Ji, "whatever transpired that fateful night, I have to tell everything all over," she sighed exasperatedly, "I don't how long I have to relive the memory of that night over and over."

"I'll come with you," Pushpa responded, calmly.

"You don't...," Karishma didn't even complete her sentence when Pushpa Ji intervened.

"I haven't seen Mumbai, please, please, take me there with you," She pleaded not wanting to tell Karishma that Karishma's current state was worrying her extra much.

Karishma glanced at her momentarily and after taking a deep breath, she uttered, "Fine. But don't expect me to take you on a tour," She raised her finger in the air to warn her, "We will drop off the files and take the next train back. Do you understand that?" She warned her.

Pushpa Ji nodded her head and as soon as Karishma moved out of the station, she murmured, "Woh toh hum wahan ja kar hi dekhe gaye." A mischievous grin appeared on her face.

______________________________

As the train was in continuous motion; Karishma stared outside for a brief moment—the scenery was not enchanting enough to captivate her mind. There was this lingering sadness that loomed over her heart twenty-four-seven since the past month. At the station, everyone has believed that Haseena has lost her life in that incident but not her—she believes that Haseena is still alive. Nonetheless, her brain started to get tired after all that thinking, so, to quiet it down, she closed her eyes. But, her mind anyhow, ended up traveling back to that night again.

It was after a few hours of the incident when Karishma opened her eyes in the hospital and the first thing she asked was, "did they find Maddam Sir?"

Pushpa Ji, Santosh, Cheetah, and Billu who were waiting for Karishma to gain her consciousness were at ease after seeing her awake but her question put them in a quandary.

"You are very well aware of that, she is no more," Pushpa spoke first while trying to keep her tone firm and holding her tears.

"You are lying," Karishma removed the sheets from herself in distress, "they should be sending a search team to look for Maddam Sir, shouldn't they?" She glanced at all of them.

None of them spoke, they stood still because all of them could understand Karishma's pain and what she was going through because, at that moment, they were feeling the same. They were unable to comprehend the loss they have just had and on top of that Karishma's deteriorating condition was worrisome.

"Let me go and check myself," she got up and was about to move out when Pushpa Ji held her hand, "don't create a fuss," she spoke sternly this time, "we have been given orders not to tell anyone what has transpired."

Karishma looked at Pushpa Ji surprisingly, "given orders by who?" She asked shockingly.

"The same people who helped you tonight," Santosh chipped in, with a glum face.

"What are you talking about?" Karishma looked at Santosh confusingly, "Isn't it the police from nearby stations as we planned?" She asked with a surprise in her voice.

"No, they were not," Santosh moved towards the other side of the bed and stood beside Karishma opposite Pushpa Ji.

"Then, who were they?" She asked as she was still trying to grasp this new information.

"They were the special forces with whom maddam sir was working on the case," Santosh spoke, "they are the ones who rescued the kids because they knew the location where the children were," she paused for a brief moment, "it seems like maddam sir was in a continuous contact with them," she glanced at the room, "they have everything planned out before maddam sir went there."

"But how was she in contact with them?" Karishma asked, still a bit surprised.

"Do you remember her earrings?" Santosh uttered, "they took her earring with them, the special forces because her earring wasn't just earrings they had a hidden camera, recorder, and microphone."

"How can you give them without my permission?" Karishma asks furiously.

"Madam, they didn't wait for anyone they came like a wind, directed the course of everything and they were gone just like they came," Santosh made her point clear, "you do know, how special forces work," she paused for a brief moment and looked at Karishma, "also, they mention, they don't need any permission from anyone."

Karishma went quiet. She was very well aware of the ways of special forces—-perform their tasks even before anyone can become aware of it. So, She didn't say anything to Santosh but now she has realized Haseena wasn't stupid to walk into her death trap without any backup plane. She set up herself as a bait so the special forces and the other agents that were working on the case can actually get enough time to release the children and capture people who were working alongside Nyx, "this stupidly smart yet an idiotic woman," she thought of her lovingly yet angrily.

"They have called you to visit Mumbai to take your statement once you are feeling better," Pushpa Ji said after seeing Karishma lost in her thoughts.

"Hmm...," She muttered while staring in space.

"Aur, Haan!" Cheetah spoke for the first time in the entire conversation with teary eyes, "they have told us not to disclose about Maddam Sir's death to anyone until we are told to do so, not even to her family."

Karishma glanced at her colleagues blankly as all of them shook their heads in unison with a calm face but she knew they all were trying to be strong for each other. They all knew how big of a loss they had, tonight.

"So, it's just us five who knows about what has transpired tonight, no one else, right?" Billu asked just to confirm.

"Haan!" All others responded except Karishma who was still a bit dazed by the happenings.

Everything was moving at a much faster rate and she didn't even get time to mourn. "I need to rest," Karishma muttered, "can you all please leave me alone," she lay down while placing her hand over her eyes.

Pushpa Ji gestured to others to move out of Karishma's room. As they all came out, she spoke, "we have to be strong," she looked at Santosh who started to cry as soon as they came out, "we have to do as we told," she glanced at Cheetah who was continuously blinking his eyelids in an effort to stop his tears, "we have to do this for maddam sir," she placed her hand on Billu's shoulder who was standing with his head hung low as the tears made their way on his cheeks, "samaja gaye aap sab."

All of them nodded as they were unable to form any sentences, however, Pushpa Ji opened up her arms to pull all of them in a warm hug, she knew there was no other way to console them. They all cried hugging each other that night in the deserted corridor of the hospital and it was the most agonizing night of their lives.

On the other side, Karishma removed her hand from her eyes. She wanted to cry but she couldn't. She feels numb as if she is immune to the pain and nothing has happened and Haseena is still alive. Something rang in her mind, "she knew the special forces would be coming for her, so she was just distracting Nyx and she was successful in that. But, then I got there before them and ruined everything," she murmured, "I ruined there perfectly made plan," she repeated the statement out loud, "if I wouldn't be there and let the special forces do their job then she would have still been alive," a pang of guilt started to arise in her, "I ended up hurting her, again," she looked at her, "how can I fire a bullet at her," her head started to throb, "if I wouldn't have been there then Nyx would have continued with her antics for some time more and meanwhile the team should have been there," she started to drown in her new found guilt, "I have ruined everything," she held her head frustratingly, "why I ended up becoming a reason of her pain and this time of her death?" She questioned herself that night over and over again until her mind and body went tired and took her to the deep slumber.

Karishma opened her eyes as the train halted and then she looked at Pushpa Ji, who was sleeping beside her. "Pushpa Ji," she called her name, "Pushpa Ji," she whispered this time, "Pushpa Ji," she literally shook her as she called her name loudly.

Pushpa Ji was startled after being woken up in the middle of the night, "Kya chahiye aap ko?" She asked agitatedly.

"Hum ponch gaye hai Pushpa Ji," Karishma said while getting up and taking out their luggage, "chaliye!"

"Abhi toh kitna andhera hai na bahir," Pushpa Ji yawned as she lazily got up and started to follow Karishma silently.

"Andhera hai to iska matlab hum apni manzil ko chor dayin," she said irritatingly as she stopped the cab.

"Are hum naye aisa kab kaha," Pushpa Ji yawned again as she looked at Karishma, who was giving instructions to the cab driver. However, Karishma didn't respond to Pushpa Ji this time and after giving instructions to the driver, she rested her head on the window and closed her eyes.

_____________________________________

It was close to an afternoon when they reached the headquarters to meet officer Abhey Kamat, who was leading the investigation into Haseena's death and the case too.

"Jai Hind Sir!" Both Karishma and Pushpa saluted officer Kamat.

"Jai Hind!" He responded back, "ayyee," he pointed towards his office, "maaf kijiyega itne short notice per bulaya aap logon ko," he glanced at both of them, "lekin is bar hum ne aap ko kuch puchne nahi balke ek hathiyar dene ke liye bulaya."

Both Karishma and Pushpa Ji looked at each other and then at officer Kamat.

"Hum samje nahi sir," Karishma asked confusedly as she adjusted herself on the chair, "aap kya kehna chah rahe hain?"

"Aap ko yaad hoga kuch din phele hum ne aap se Haseena Mallik ke chaal dhaal or subhavo ke videos mangwaye the," officer Kamat said as he looked at Karishma.

"Ji," Karishma nodded.

"Bus smajiye yeh usi hathiyar ke liye the," Kamat spoke once again, this time a bit enthusiastically.

"Hum samajh nahi paa rahe hain, aap kya kehna chah rahe hai, Sir," Karishma uttered as she was unable to understand the man in front of her who was going in circles.

"Chaliye," He got up from the chair, "aap ko milvate hain usse," he started to move towards the back of the building where in an academy training grounds, various officers were doing various activities. Some were jogging, some were playing badminton, and some were playing cricket. Officer Kamat moved towards the crowd who were playing cricket, they were just about a few feet away from them when a ball flew in the air and hit right in the center of Karishma's eyes where her aviators (glasses) were placed. As a result of this drastic hit, the aviator splits into two but they continue to hang on Karishma's face on either side.

Pushpa Ji giggled after looking at Karishma which earned her a glare from Karishma.

"Amma kis ka apni zindagi se sambandh kharab chal raha hai," she mumbled under her breath but couldn't locate the person in the crowd who did that. She removed her broken glasses and was about to call out to the person once again when another ball moved in her direction but this time she was able to catch it, "Amma kon hai, yeah," she asked agitatedly and loudly.

"Mein hai, Urmila Mahadev Mathre," a familiar voice rang in Karishma's ear as the crowd dispersed and she found the face to whom that voice belonged, "Tumhālā kāya havē āhē? (What do you want?"

Karishma stood rooted to her spot, she didn't know what she was feeling at that moment, however, her eyes were wide open just like Pushpa Ji, who was standing there in shock too.

"Tū mājhyākaḍē asē kā baghata āhēsa (Why are you staring me like that?" Urmila walked towards them, "Aye chatak chandni," she snapped her fingers in front of Karishma, "Aye mhatari, kya chal raha," she nudged Pushpa Ji's shoulder.

Before Pushpa Ji or Karishma could speak, officer Kamat interjected, "Urmila let's go inside."

"Toh chalo!" Urmila uttered as she started walking in front of them with her arms and legs wide open as if she owns this place.

"Kya hai yeh?" Pushpa Ji whispered in Karishma's ears. However, Karishma didn't respond and continued to stare at this new addition to their lives who only looks like Haseena excluding the language, or the way she talked, moreover, her clothes which were too bright in color for one's eye.

"Toh isi hathiyar ki baat kar raha tha, mein," Officer Kamat said as he sat down on his chair and gestured to others to take their seats too.

Pushpa Ji took the seat opposite officer Kamat and when Karishma was about to take the other seat, Urmila pulled the chair and sat on it, almost making Karishma fall which took her out of the trance.

"Yeh kya badtameezi hai," Karishma uttered angrily while glancing at Urmila and then at officer Kamat.

"Oye hoye hoye," Urmila stood up and stared at Karishma, who was holding a somber look since the time she had arrived at the headquarters, "yeh kya badtameezi hai?" she stretched each word, "arre mere ko yeh log le ke aaye," she pointed towards Officer Kamat, "tumhari Haseen dilruba bana ke," she glanced at Karishma whose cheeks colored up after hearing her addressing Haseena in a certain way, "toh qadar karo meri, mere ko koi shauk woak nahi hai yahan ane ka, samjha kya!" She said and sat back on the chair, putting one leg over the other.

This time Karishma didn't say anything to Urmila, she just glanced at her face, "how can two people look exactly like each other?" She thought.

"Toh isi hathiyar ki baat kar raha tha mein," officer Kamat spoke, "we have trained her like Haseena Mallik but we all know she is not Haseena Mallik," he glanced at Karishma and Pushpa Ji to make sure everyone is on the same page, "we are going to plant Urmila in MPT to track Nyx's gang because at that night when both Haseena Mallik and Nyx fell from the cliff, we lost the pen drive too, so we need to know their next move," he looked at them once again, "are you following me, Karishma Singh?" he asked when he found her continuously staring at Urmila.

"Ji...Ji sir," She fumbled, "hum samjhe gaye sab."

"Yeh aap ke sath hi jaye gaye," officer Kamat informed them, "aap log kal subha nikal jaye ga."

Before Karishma or Pushpa Ji could speak, Urmila interfered, "aur mere paise?" She asked in a distressing manner.

Officer Kamat smiled at Urmila's mistrust of them, "yeh rahe," he placed the bag on the table, "jitna taye hua tha," he said, "lekin is kaam mein koi bhi galti nahi honi chahiye, samaj gayi naa."

"Haan...Haan, mein samaj gayi hai," Urmila said enthusiastically as she started peeping into the bag.

Karishma and Pushpa Ji both looked at the namoona in front of them who was atrangi in all her ways and doesn't even have an ounce of Haseena in her.

"Sir...Yeh kese, Maddam Sir ki jagha le paye gi," Karishma glanced at Urmila and then at officer Kamat, "tameez or tahzeeb toh chu kar bhi naye gaye hai isko," she said irritatingly while glancing at Urmila who was busy counting the money.

Pushpa Ji shook her head in agreement with Karishma.

Before officer Kamat could say anything, Urmila interjected, "Kya sunana chati hai aap, Karishma Singh!" Urmila got up after zipping up the bag.

Karishma felt her heart stop momentarily after hearing her name in a familiar voice---- it felt so long. She felt a lump forming in her throat, "hum bahar intezaar kar rahe hain," she muttered and walked out of the cabin.

However, Urmila continued to stare at her retreating figure for a few seconds,s and then she turned towards officer Kamat, "milte hain, jald hi," she said, "mathare uth naa...aise hi bethi rahi gi toh jayin gaye kese," she shook Pushpa Ji who was still a little daze after meeting Urmila.

"Jai Hind, Sir!" Pushpa Ji saluted before leaving the cabin.

"Haan ho gayi bus, chaal na aab," Urmila dragged Pushpa Ji out of the room and moved towards Karishma, who was standing outside of the headquarters, "yeh hasti nahi hai," she asked Pushpa Ji while glancing at Karishma, who was staring in space and avoiding to look at her.

Pushpa Ji shook her head and requested Urmila not to poke Karishma.

"Acha..acha..chalo, kidhar ko jana hai abhi," She asked while making her grip strong on her bag.

"Abhi toh hotel chale gaye or phir kal subh nikale gaye yah se," Pushpa Ji responded, however, Karishma remained quiet.

"Toh chalo phir," she said as she sat in the cab which Karishma has just stopped and glanced at Karishma who wasn't even looking at her, she sighed and turned her head to the other side and started watching the vehicles which were chasing after one another on the road.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

43.1K 3.8K 19
A love story of KAREENA but in a different style. Haseena who loves Karishma from her college time but Karishma is unknown about Haseena's feelings...
22K 1.8K 39
Brought together by the circumstances, Amar and Haseena realize how they could spend their lives together! It's a simple story. A fan fiction based o...
54.4K 4.5K 26
This story is About KarEena ❤️ IN THIS STORY : HASEENA MALLIK is newly transferred SHO.. who is apprehensive... Doesn't enjoy her life just live... s...
17.4K 2.2K 16
in this story, kareena is in a relationship and Maya the ruthless personality fell in love with Haseena. She kidnapped her and it will be interesting...