~ A Heartfelt Gratitude ~

Evening Dearest Readers, 

I hope you all are doing well and enjoyed reading the story's last chapter which took almost two days to complete. 

I want to begin by thanking you all for giving such a terrific response to this book even though I was so uncertain when I started writing this, I guess uncertainty will always be a part of me. 

As we have moved forward with the story, your outpour of love has increased with each chapter, and, for that, I'm immensely grateful to YOU ALL. 

Your valuable comments, thoughts, and opinions have always been a guide for me, throughout. You all have no idea, how much I appreciate you for taking time out and writing down your valuable thoughts on each chapter of this story.   

I'm in awe of you all as you connected with each character be it Nyx, Samar, Abhimanyu, or Meena. Though, I still feel, that Meena did get on your nerves more in comparison to the other three. 

And, the bonds that you have cherished be it Ammi's and Bi's, or, Bi's and Haseena, or, Ammi's and Karishma, or, Riya and Karishma, or, Haseena and Zayan, or, Karishma and Pushap Ji. It just gives me so much pleasure to know that I was able to present them to you all as I wanted. 

Once again with my lingering uncertainty, I was unsure, how you all will take Bi's and Naina's relationship. To tell you the truth, I was surprised by your response. You all, beautiful beautiful people, leave me speechless most of the time by accepting all the taboos that I want to discuss through my stories. 

Last, but not least, Haseena and Karishma, with all their flaws and with the immense love they felt toward each other, left an impression on you. They had a journey that was filled with chaos, despair, yearning, and rebound to eternal happiness. I'm glad you all have been a part of their roller-coaster ride. 

I wish all of you the very best with your future endeavors. 

Truly Humbled, 

Your Author.