CH:26- A Warm Exchange!

Morning All! I'll be uploading the next chapter on "SATURDAY." Until, then, Happy Reading🤓 & Stay Safe😷. 

_______________________________

The next day Haseena was in her cabin as instructed by Pushpa Ji and Santosh, not to come out until Karishma is back from patrolling. Haseena was in her cabin and waiting for Kamat's man to arrive when Samar entered the office with a bouquet and a file in her hand.

"Here!" Samar threw the file on Haseena's desk, "yeh Kamat sir ne bheja hai," He roughly placed the bouquet on Haseena's desk.

"Yeh Kiya...." Haseena glanced at him, "toh kaye ko itna gussa kar raha hai, chinke," Urmila said while getting up from the chair and standing opposite him.

"You are not surprised to see me here," He asked surprisingly.

"Mein kyu surprise waprise hoye gi," Urmila leaned on her desk, "Kamat sir ne tere ko bola hi hoye ga na mein Urmila hai, Haseena nahi hai," She uttered while carefully scanning his face.

"Toh Karishma Singh ke sath kiya chal raha hai tumhara," He asked as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Kya chal raha hai, matlab," she fumbled, "mere us chatak chandni se koi wasta nahi hai," she picked up the file, "aur, tere ko kyu itni pareshan ho rahi hai," she opened the file, "tere liye toh woh bus ek mohra hi hai na," she said while analyzing his face.

"Tumhain is baat ki kiya parwah," He shoved the pen in Urmila's hand, "sign karo yahan," he pointed to the mark.

"Kerti hain mein," she signed the documents, "yeh le," she pushed the file back towards him.

Samar was about to walk out of Haseena's cabin when Haseena's voice stopped him, "pasand karta hai tu chatak chandni ko?" She asked calmly while standing behind him.

"Haan Karta hoon," He turned towards Haseena, "aur, jis cheez ko Samar Singh pasand karta hai usko hasil hi kar kar rehta hai," he hovered over Haseena to intimidate her.

"Cheez nahi hai woh," Haseena answered sternly as she placed her hand over his chest and pushed him away.

"Mere liye hai," his nostrils flared up, "aur use tere naak ke niche se le kar jaon ga," he raised his finger at her.

Haseena felt like breaking his finger but after reminding herself, that it was just one more day, she took a deep breath, "mera paisa kahan hain?" She asked while forwarding her hand.

"Kamat sir ne party rakhi hai," He handed over the invite to Haseena, "kal wahin a kar lelena," he threw the card on the chair and walked out of the station.

________________________________

Karishma came back from patrolling in the mid-afternoon and after not finding Urmila, she moved towards Pushpa Ji's desk, "Urmila kahan hai?" She asked impatiently.

Pushpa Ji looked at her face, "maddam sir nahi hai woh, pata hai na aap ko," she answered agitatedly.

"Pata hai," Karishma stood up straight, "lekin hum sab ki zimmedari hai," she said as her eyes continued to roam around the station to find any glimpse of her.

Pushpa Ji noticed restlessness in Karishma's body language, "gym main hai," she uttered, "keh rahi thi yahan bore ho rahi hai," she went back to the file, "toh hum ne wah bhej diya."

"Hmm..," Karishma muttered and moved towards the gym.

After Karishma left Santosh raised her eyebrows at Pushpa Ji asking "what is going on?"