CH:35- Love me Like YOU Do

It's been a few days since Haseena called off her wedding, the second time. They still haven't told Ammi about their relationship, even though Bi and Riya have tried to push them a bit to tell Ammi, as soon as possible about their relationship but both—Haseena and Karishma were unable to gather the courage to face Ammi, and they were delaying the process, as much as they could.

It was late evening, everyone was gathering in the living room as they had to go to the Bi's exhibition which she had been planning for the past many days. Once, everyone came including Pushpa Ji, all of them moved toward the venue.

"You are looking so captivating, wife," Haseena whispered in Karishma's ear who was wearing a black sleeveless jumpsuit.

A slight blush appeared on Karishma's face after hearing Haseena as she analyzed the painting in front of her, "And, I can't take my eyes off you," she muttered as she brushed her hand against Haseena's gently while standing beside her who was dressed in Navy blue bodycon.

On the other hand, Pushpa Ji who was standing beside Ammi and Bi, didn't miss their proximity, "so, I was right," she thought, as she saw Zayan and Riya, standing in front of the painting and discussing something about it, "I should really talk to Riya about Karishma," she glanced at Haseena and Karishma who was still standing beside each other while their hands were doing the talking. 

"Where are you lost?" Bi shook Pushpa Ji as she followed her gaze, "these two," she thought, "let's go, let me show you some of my amazing work," she pulled Pushpa Ji with her and Noor, and took her to another corner of the room.

"Not for sale," Karishma mumbled as she looked at the painting in front of her, "Naina," she read the name and then turned towards Haseena who seemed a bit lost after seeing the painting in front. 

"Why are you staring at me?" Haseena asked as she saw Karishma looking at her without blinking.

"First, I can't tell you how enticing you are looking," Karishma intertwined her hand with Haseena's, "and, second, this painting," she glanced at Haseena and then at the painting, "I have seen Bi working on that," she pointed towards the painting, "tirelessly," she made her grip strong on Haseena's hand, "when you were in Mumbai. Do you know who this is?"

"That's the second time I'm seeing the woman in the painting," Haseena continued to stare at the painting, "she came to visit Bi when uncle (Zayan's father) was alive. I was fifteen or sixteen," she turned towards Karishma, "I have never seen Bi that nervous," she glanced at their intertwined hands, "but, that day, Bi was a nervous wreck," her face carried a slight confusion, "or, she was exhilarated, I still can't figure that out," she looked at the painting which was capturing a woman close to her late twenties, "but, that day, she wasn't the Bi, I have normally seen, the calm and the composed one."

"Hmm...," Karishma muttered, "She is beautiful," she glanced at the painting and then at Haseena, "I would very much like to paint you, Haseena," they started walking towards the exit where Zayan and Riya were waiting for them with others.

Before Haseena could say anything, Bi interfered, "so, how do you all like the display of my work?" She asked while clasping her hands together as she anticipated their response.

"Mesmerizing!" All of them said in unison except Karishma who was still staring at the painting.

"Especially that one," Karishma pointed towards the painting, "It's very exquisite," she glanced at Bi who was looking at her endearingly, "it has something different."

Haseena looked at Bi whose face was beaming after Karishma's mention of the painting named, "Naina."

"Indeed, she is," Bi mumbled as her eyes watered up after remembering someone.