CH:34- The Growing Intimacy

Morning All! I'll be uploading the next chapter on "SATURDAY." Until, then, Happy Reading🤓 & Stay Safe😷. 

______________________________

The next morning, Karishma fluttered her eyes open and found Haseena gazing at her, "What are you doing?" She asked as she felt the heat of Haseena's eyes transcending to her body and coloring it up.

"Gazing at my sky," Haseena muttered as she caressed Karishma's cheeks with the back of her hand.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" Karishma asked as she beheld the beauty in front, in her eyes.

"You were so peaceful," Haseena pulled her hand back, "I didn't have the heart to wake you up," She answered as she placed her hand under her head and continued to stare at Karishma.

"It's been after months, I have been sleeping peacefully," Karishma uttered as she moved closer to Haseena, "it seems like you were my peace, that I was missing all along," she started tracing Haseena's facial curves with her thumb. 

After feeling Karishma's touch; Haseena's breath became uneven, she closed her eyes, and anticipated Karishma's next move. Haseena felt Karishma's lips on the column of her neck as she lay on her back while Karishma hovered over her, dipping her face more inside Haseena's neck as she placed warm, voracious, and ardent kisses all over. They were so dissolved in their moment that they couldn't hear the knock on the door but as the knock was getting louder, their trance broke.

"This Meena!" Karishma placed her forehead against Haseena as both of their lips curved into smiles, "she will get killed by me someday," she placed a kiss on Haseena's forehead and moved away.

Haseena tied her hair in a bun as she got up from the bed, "should I put a do not disturb sign outside my room?" She asked playfully while taking out her clothes from the wardrobe.

"That's not a bad idea, at all," Karishma jumped off the bed and almost ran to hug Haseena who was about to open the door, "I really don't like any disturbances when I'm with you."

"If you continue to linger on me like that, how will I answer the door?" Haseena asked as she tried to come out of Karishma's hold who was standing behind her while holding onto her waist tightly.

"I dare you to open a door while I'm still holding you," Karishma whispered in Haseena's ear as she made her grip stronger on Haseena's waist.

"Ohh!" Haseena mumbled, "I see, how is it?" She twisted the doorknob and was about to open the door when she felt Karishma's grip loosening up on her waist.

"Woman!" Karishma almost yelled as she stood opposite Haseena behind the door.

"What?" Haseena answered the door with a wide grin on her face and saw Meena yawning on the other end.

"Ammi is calling you," She muttered as she rubbed her eyes, "and, do you know where Karishma di is?"

Haseena peeked at Karishma who was gesturing 'no' from her finger, "I don't know where she is," She responded, "but, I'll be downstairs soon."

"Okay, di," Meena responded and started moving downstairs.

"Would you have really gone with it?" Karishma asked as soon as Haseena closed the door.

"Why not?" Haseena answered while moving towards the bathroom, "I'm not ashamed or scared of loving you in any way, Karishma," she stood at the bathroom door as she looked at Karishma who seemed a bit lost.

"I'm neither," Karishma glanced at Haseena who was still standing there on the same spot and waiting for her response, "I'll meet you downstairs," She said while moving out of the room.